Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Smoking coke?

Jr. Opiophile Sweet Jane is a glorious beacon of light Sweet Jane is a glorious beacon of light Sweet Jane is a glorious beacon of light Sweet Jane is a glorious beacon of light Sweet Jane is a glorious beacon of light Sweet Jane is a glorious beacon of light Sweet Jane is a glorious beacon of light Sweet Jane is a glorious beacon of light Sweet Jane is a glorious beacon of light Sweet Jane is a glorious beacon of light Sweet Jane is a glorious beacon of light Sweet Jane's Avatar

Default Smoking coke?

Ok, I UTMFSE and couldn't find anything on it so figured I'd start a thread and ask a question that I'm pretty sure I already know the answer to.

So, my situation is I have an 8ball(well whats left of it) of some fire powder and I always IV my coke...but, unfortunately for me my veins have completely crashed out for the night... I only have 2 left anyways..1 in my wrist and 1 in this really weird spot on my hand...

Anywho....I want to finish off this powder.. I really dont wanna turn it into rock cuz I'm not that big a fan of crack. But, I was wondering if it would be a total fucking waste to put some powder on a piece of foil, put just a lil bit of h2o w/ it and smoke it off the foil??

Dumb idea? Would I get any kind of rush at all?? (I know it wouldnt be anywhere near the IV coke rush....but I've got like 2g of fire callin my name and my veins have to go into fucking hibernation!!)

Any suggestions are welcome! Thx in advance..

Opiophile smokey is a name known to all smokey is a name known to all smokey is a name known to all smokey is a name known to all smokey is a name known to all smokey is a name known to all smokey is a name known to all smokey is a name known to all smokey is a name known to all smokey is a name known to all smokey is a name known to all smokey's Avatar

Default Re: Smoking coke??

I have never heard of anyone putting powder on foil and smoking it, putting water on the coke and then smoking it does not sound like it will work, just snorting it may be better IMO. If you really want to smoke it i would get some weed and roll a blunt. weed/yayo(primo).
    Everything written by 'smokey' is a work of pure fiction. It's not true folks.

Departed Opiophile chemboy7 has disabled reputation chemboy7's Avatar

You're going to be wasting a lot smoking it in that form. If you plan on smoking coke you might as well base it out. It's super easy and much more efficient.

--The Sock Puppet Pervert--

Opiophorum Member bl4cklabel will become famous soon enough bl4cklabel will become famous soon enough bl4cklabel will become famous soon enough bl4cklabel will become famous soon enough bl4cklabel will become famous soon enough bl4cklabel's Avatar

If you mixed in some baking soda with the h20 and coke it would smoke pretty well.

Never Looked Back JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE?'s Avatar

I'm sure you'd get something out of it.

But it's gonna be a complete waste of coke basically. Just snort it, honestly.

Coke in it's salt form will burn up before it vaporizes, which is why we free base it, or cook it into rock. It turns it into it's base substance and takes it out of the salt form. I know there are a couple threads up here talking about it... and the general consensus was it was a giant waste.
    I don’t care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it.”
    -William S. Burroughs

Going to trial with a lawyer who considers your whole life-style a Crime in Progress is not a happy prospect.”
    Dr Hunter S Thompson

Jr. Opiophile Sweet Jane is a glorious beacon of light Sweet Jane is a glorious beacon of light Sweet Jane is a glorious beacon of light Sweet Jane is a glorious beacon of light Sweet Jane is a glorious beacon of light Sweet Jane is a glorious beacon of light Sweet Jane is a glorious beacon of light Sweet Jane is a glorious beacon of light Sweet Jane is a glorious beacon of light Sweet Jane is a glorious beacon of light Sweet Jane is a glorious beacon of light Sweet Jane's Avatar

Blah...that's what I figured...
    I guess I'll just rock a lil bit of it up and then save the rest for when my veins are nice, rested, and ready to go...

I've never liked snorting coke...I really just like it for the IV rush..I'm not much of a speed freak at all....just love them bells ringin in my head Ugh....now that I've got it in my head, I know Im gonna go work up a shot and poke myself a million times only to end up missing again...meh..

Thx for the input guys <3 the 'phile....I'm sure I woulda ended up wastin a bunch of it just tryin to chase a rush...

OpioNoMo SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex!

drink water, lots of water, then jump in a hot shower, bring that shit back out
    once i start shooting coke i can't reallly do anything else with it, no matter how shitty the veins are
    on a good coke run the digging isn't so bad

Junky Ironic is a glorious beacon of light Ironic is a glorious beacon of light Ironic is a glorious beacon of light Ironic is a glorious beacon of light Ironic is a glorious beacon of light Ironic is a glorious beacon of light Ironic is a glorious beacon of light Ironic is a glorious beacon of light Ironic is a glorious beacon of light Ironic is a glorious beacon of light Ironic is a glorious beacon of light Ironic's Avatar

When i used to do coke, I would smoke it if I ended up down on my luck with some horribly shitty crap. Usually on top of weed. I also used to roll dirtys sometimes bc it was less intense than snorting.

So if you like coke, and it's not shitty, don't smoke it.

Yeah.....I ended up fixin up a huge shot and finally, after 30min of digging, found a vein and it(blood) was pullin back really fast... So, I was sure I had a good connection, but as soon as I blasted off it started missing....thats the worst too...when you think that you've finally found a good vein and get all excited, only to have it give out on u as soon as you shoot the goods in

I ended up just rockin up like .5g...better than wasting it all by missin it all!
    @SHELLEY: I actually tried taking a scalding hot shower and also doin push-ups and curls, to see if they would pop out, but where I've been on a speedball run, the few veins I actually had left I've ruined w/ the speedballs in the past couple months...... Oh well..... bout time i give the needle a rest...

Never Looked Back Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEY View Post
    drink water, lots of water, then jump in a hot shower, bring that shit back out
    once i start shooting coke i can't reallly do anything else with it, no matter how shitty the veins are
    on a good coke run the digging isn't so bad
    or swing your arms around like a windmill. the bloodflow will bring out the veins.

or just base it

pusttin powder on foil is going to be a big waste
    "we will NEVER go extinct. we're the species that invented Smirnoff ice! and opium! and morphine! which we invented as a cure for opium addiction. and heroin! which we invented to cure the morphine addicts. and then methadone! which we came up with to cure the heroin junkies. my point is, there's no problem too fat for mankind to tackle."

Opiophorum Member RifRaf will become famous soon enough RifRaf will become famous soon enough RifRaf will become famous soon enough RifRaf will become famous soon enough RifRaf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bl4cklabel View Post
    If you mixed in some baking soda with the h20 and coke it would smoke pretty well.
    Yup. Me and my friends used to do this before we started banging. Take a line of coke, take a bit of baking soda, about 1/3rd of the size of the line you are doing, put it on the foil then dip your finger in some water dripping small dots on the coke/soda on the foil and then swirl it around with your finger. Let it sit for a minute to dry and voila.
    93 "Do What Thou Wilt Shall Be The Whole Of The Law" 93

Opiophorum Member NY Hippie is fresh on the scene. NY Hippie is fresh on the scene. NY Hippie's Avatar

You can always use veins in your legs or feet, but the rush will be a bit less intense since it takes more time to reach your brain.

Your palms are also an option, but this hurts a bit more because the inside of your hand is one of the most sensitive areas of the body; just make sure to wash them really well and wipe carefully with iso alcohol, because the inside of your hands are also one of the dirtiest surfaces of the body.

+ Reply to Thread