Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 4mg Xanax?

Never Looked Back hydrophile is a splendid one to behold hydrophile is a splendid one to behold hydrophile is a splendid one to behold hydrophile is a splendid one to behold hydrophile is a splendid one to behold hydrophile is a splendid one to behold hydrophile is a splendid one to behold hydrophile is a splendid one to behold hydrophile is a splendid one to behold hydrophile is a splendid one to behold hydrophile is a splendid one to behold hydrophile's Avatar

Default 4mg Xanax?

I work with a chick who said she had some bars. When I asked what mg she said 4. Now I don't mess with benzos a lot but I have NEVER heard of a bar that big and I've been doing this the better part of a decade now so if I could get some help with this that would be great. It is a yellowish looking rectangle with XANAX on one side and 2 on the other side. I have seen white ones like this but never the yellow. Hopefully the pics I took of them will load and be kinda clear. 1/4 is missing cause she already took it but let me know what yall think it is.
    Damn pics wouldn't load but it's a yellow rectangle XANAX on one side and 2 on the other.
    Vice, in its true light, is so deformed, that it shocks us at first sight; and would hardly ever seduce us, if it did not at first wear the mask of some virtue.

Philip Dormer Stanhope, 4th Earl Chesterfield (1694-1773), British statesman, man of letters. repr. in The Letters of the Earl of Chesterfield to His Son, vol. 1, no. 142, ed. Charles Strachey (1901). letter, Feb. 22, 1748 (1774).

I KNOW THINGS ARE GUNNA CHANGE......BUT I CANT SAY BAD OR GOOD!
    -Neil Young "Look Out For My Love"

LONG LIVE THE SOCK PUPPET PERVERT!
    R.I.P. Chemboy7!

Jr. Opiophile hella is just really nice hella is just really nice hella is just really nice hella is just really nice hella is just really nice hella is just really nice hella is just really nice hella is just really nice hella is just really nice hella's Avatar

Default Re: 4mg Xanax??

If it said 2 I'm sure its a 2mg
    She probably thought it was 4 cause it was scored into quarters
    Just my opinion I've never heard of a 4 my xanny
    HeroWin. You can't go wrong with a name like that.

Never Looked Back hydrophile is a splendid one to behold hydrophile is a splendid one to behold hydrophile is a splendid one to behold hydrophile is a splendid one to behold hydrophile is a splendid one to behold hydrophile is a splendid one to behold hydrophile is a splendid one to behold hydrophile is a splendid one to behold hydrophile is a splendid one to behold hydrophile is a splendid one to behold hydrophile is a splendid one to behold hydrophile's Avatar

See that's what I thought 2 on back means 2mg but I'm not sure. She's to exp. to make the quarter mistake.
    Vice, in its true light, is so deformed, that it shocks us at first sight; and would hardly ever seduce us, if it did not at first wear the mask of some virtue.

Philip Dormer Stanhope, 4th Earl Chesterfield (1694-1773), British statesman, man of letters. repr. in The Letters of the Earl of Chesterfield to His Son, vol. 1, no. 142, ed. Charles Strachey (1901). letter, Feb. 22, 1748 (1774).

R.I.P. Chemboy7!

Never Looked Back iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon's Avatar

there has never been a 4mg xanax.
    I'm so skinny, but that semi-auto's right in my waist
    From Jags to Jeeps, hoopties with the raggedy seats
    Just imagine how I'm movin if we had any beef
    Beats relax me, good cheeba keeps me nasty
    Lower the smoke when I see the D's creepin past me
    Duckin the NARCs, born bustin Dutches apart
    Love pussy wit pretty lips, when you fuck it it fart

Never Looked Back Matt is a name known to all Matt is a name known to all Matt is a name known to all Matt is a name known to all Matt is a name known to all Matt is a name known to all Matt is a name known to all Matt is a name known to all Matt is a name known to all Matt is a name known to all Matt is a name known to all Matt's Avatar

Yes she was mistaken, it is 2mg. Divided by 0.5mg quarters.

Health Professional jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill's Avatar

The fact that the bar actually says "XANAX" on it on one side, indicates is brand name Xanax. The largest brand name bar currently made is a 2 mg (with a vertical "2" on the other side), scored into 4 quarters.

Is it possible the pill is really old, been exposed to various conditions and has had a color change? It should be white.

It really would help to see a picture of the pill, both sides.
    JILL
    *Disclaimer: Any information provided or requested in this post is not intended to imply or constitute the existence of a patient/professional relationship between any parties. It is for informational purposes only, unless otherwise under written contract with this writer.

Never Looked Back OpiatedChronically is one bad motherfucker OpiatedChronically is one bad motherfucker OpiatedChronically is one bad motherfucker OpiatedChronically is one bad motherfucker OpiatedChronically is one bad motherfucker OpiatedChronically is one bad motherfucker OpiatedChronically is one bad motherfucker OpiatedChronically is one bad motherfucker OpiatedChronically is one bad motherfucker OpiatedChronically is one bad motherfucker OpiatedChronically is one bad motherfucker OpiatedChronically's Avatar

Those are the Extended-Released Xanax bars, they are 2mgs.

(EDIT: FYI, All of the yellow xanax bars I've ever had were time-released. I do not believe there are any yellow bars that are IR.

She is most definitely wrong, there is no 4mg Xanax pills anywhere on earth.
    I loved when Bush came out and said, 'We are losing the war against drugs." ....You know what that implies? There's a war being fought, and the people on drugs are winning it!!" ~Bill Hicks

Opiophile Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jill View Post
    The fact that the bar actually says "XANAX" on it on one side, indicates is brand name Xanax. The largest brand name bar currently made is a 2 mg (with a vertical "2" on the other side), scored into 4 quarters.

Is it possible the pill is really old, been exposed to various conditions and has had a color change? It should be white.

Like Jill said, should be white if it says xanax on it,
    it would be nice to see a pic, I've never seen a yellow
    bar with a xanax imprint. The yellow 2mg alprazolam
    rectangular bars are all IR, at least I'm pretty damn sure.

Never Looked Back Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew's Avatar

OC- there are IR yellow bars. I buy my bars every time from my boy up the street. Around here, there's nothing but generics. Yellow generic 2mg bars, white generic 2mg bars. The XR ones are funny shaped.

Anyway, yeah, I'm a benzo fiend, and the biggest Xanax they make are 3mg XR.
    "we will NEVER go extinct. we're the species that invented Smirnoff ice! and opium! and morphine! which we invented as a cure for opium addiction. and heroin! which we invented to cure the morphine addicts. and then methadone! which we came up with to cure the heroin junkies. my point is, there's no problem too fat for mankind to tackle."

Cherry Fuckin' Syrup Snoops has disabled reputation Snoops's Avatar

Mos def not 4mgs Alprazolam... Sounds like the OG 2mg Xanax of ancient lore to me... Hence as mentioned, the unexplained yellowish tinge to it.

Just eat it.
    "If you're going to be a junky, be a righteous junky" -Nick

Never Looked Back seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jill View Post

Did they stop making the 3mg XR? I ran across these a while ago, chewed em and they were good. Prefer a 2mg bar or even more a few 1mg tabs

EDIT: Others recall the XR 3mgs. They were like a rectangle with rounded edges.

Also, I NEVER seen a YELLOW bar WITH a Xanax inprint. I have seen generic yellow bars a while ago, but I dont think they are being made. I havent seen em in a while if they do make em. Seems like most are the greenstone and the other usual ones that say GG i think but not the greenstone ones and I have seen some of those other generics that are a bar with rounded edges. Didnt seem that great compared to others. Seen Brand bars recently and usually no one ever has Brand xanax cuz of the cost to fill. Must have had good insurance or paid extra just for the brand. Last fill i got sandoz 1mg out of the blue. Usually get greenstone. Funny way the Rx world works. One week it is one generic, one week it is another.
    better the devil you know than the devil you don't

Never Looked Back iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by seven10kids View Post
    Did they stop making the 3mg XR? I ran across these a while ago, chewed em and they were good. Prefer a 2mg bar or even more a few 1mg tabs
    naa they still make em..my girl gets the 2mg & 3mg XR's

Health Professional jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill's Avatar

An XR tablet (which I was considering), should not be scored though. This is a dose much higher than I deal with in peds so I haven't seen 2-3 mgs in many years.

But the trade name bars are white and say "2" vertically. They "shouldn't" be yellow. Something's not right here.
    JILL
    *Disclaimer: Any information provided or requested in this post is not intended to imply or constitute the existence of a patient/professional relationship between any parties. It is for informational purposes only, unless otherwise under written contract with this writer.

Thanks everybody for confirming what I told her from the start. She was quite bummed as apparently he sells what he calls the "small" bars 3/10 but she has been paying 5 a pop for these for a really long time now. Anyways I want to load the pics but I don't know how to do it. I don't have access to a real computer only my iPhone so if somebody can explain to me how to do it pretty simply as I am on morphine Xanax Vicodin and tramadol so I was struggling to figure out how to post them up. I really want y'all to see these though cause I have NEVER seen these before. It's not a bright yellow it's that orange yellow almost or like mustard yellow maybe. Not like the bright yellow generic 2mg bars. I looked on several sites and search engines and couldn't find any pics that matched them anywhere.

Sorry I didn't specify. What he called the "small" bars were the normal 2mg Xanax we always see around here but he had these "big boys" for 5 bucks a piece cause he claimed they were 4mg. Anybody think maybe he just rubbed some sort of dye on it so nobody could look them up? But that wouldn't explain how ppl wouldn't notice that they weren't any stronger. But who knows if you think they are the mind can be a strong tool except of course to the experienced user which she is not she is a regular user but very very casual no monkeys on her back.

R.I.P. Chemboy7!

Jr. Opiophile hella is just really nice hella is just really nice hella is just really nice hella is just really nice hella is just really nice hella is just really nice hella is just really nice hella is just really nice hella is just really nice hella's Avatar

You should be able to use ImageShack or any other uplaoding site.
    They might have an app for it to idk

Yea I have absolutely no idea how to use that. I've never uploaded a pic before. I wanna learn though just hope I'm sober enough to get it down I'm noddin pretty hard. I'm very warm and cozy and I needed it after a shitacular night at work. Worked 8 hours on my feet for extremely old bitchy ppl to make 35 bucks in tips. Gotta love being a waiter. Sorry for the rambling I'll stop now.

R.I.P. Chemboy7!

Tinypic.com is better now I guess you need a acc on ImageShack.
    Just go to tinypic and click on "choose file" and pick the pic
    Then hit upload and copy the url.

But damn that's shitty. I've never got why some waiters don't get paid regular checks with tips ontop
    Imo they're doing the work and earning the tips
    My boss wanted to extend my shift to close tonight but I was busy

Ok let's see if this works

Ok I think I did this right lets see

Well I can't see them so im not thinking y'all can but I'll try more on that tomorrow I just don't have the energy to mess with this any more.

R.I.P. Chemboy7!

nope just a box with a red x in it...you failed...try again! : )

Relaxed Registered Member Richard_Cranium will become famous soon enough Richard_Cranium will become famous soon enough Richard_Cranium will become famous soon enough Richard_Cranium will become famous soon enough Richard_Cranium will become famous soon enough Richard_Cranium's Avatar

Icon12 Re: 4mg Xanax??

Was just thinking...If they ever come out with a 4mg bar, I'd loooove to give it a try....

Never Looked Back The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan's Avatar

I have had yellow 2mg bars that were legit.

Here's a pic, http://thethorazineblog.files.wordpr...by-purepac.jpg

Def no 4mg xanax, highest is 3mg and it's a triangle ER formulation.
    It is the deepest darkness that a light shines the brightest.

Opiophile Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ryan5892 View Post
    I have had yellow 2mg bars that were legit.

Here's a pic, http://thethorazineblog.files.wordpr...by-purepac.jpg
    Yeah, there's definitely legit yellow bars, Actavis/Purepac I think, but he said they were imprinted with xanax on 1 side. Never seen 'em.

Yea see those are the yellow ones I said we always see around here. But this is darker somebody explain step by step how to post a pic cause I'm having he'll with this I downloaded the imageshack app and put the pic on there went to the post hit the pic button it said put in URL which I did then that happened.

I'm about to retry it with one tweak.

Let's see here....

I dunno where anybody got that anyone was saying there weren't 2mg yellow bars that exist just not this dark yellow and I still. Can't see the pics so I have no fucking clue what to do. Shit is annoying I want y'all to see the damn pics so we can get this settled.

R.I.P. Chemboy7!

Occasionally Opiated epik022 is fresh on the scene. epik022 is fresh on the scene. epik022's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hella View Post
    If it said 2 I'm sure its a 2mg
    She probably thought it was 4 cause it was scored into quarters
    Just my opinion I've never heard of a 4 my xanny
    they DO MAKE "XANAX 4MG ER" all the way up to 8MG but they are extended release. But Xanny Bars are Xanny Bars and im pretty sure we all kow what those look like!

--- auto merge ---

wrong, goes up to 8 MG with the ER Tabs. I work in the healthcare field and know my pills. i distribute and prescribe if needed.

Noddin' & Moddin' mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by epik022 View Post
    they DO MAKE "XANAX 4MG ER" all the way up to 8MG but they are extended release. But Xanny Bars are Xanny Bars and im pretty sure we all kow what those look like!

--- auto merge ---

wrong, goes up to 8 MG with the ER Tabs. I work in the healthcare field and know my pills. i distribute and prescribe if needed.

No you don't. You don't prescribe, or distribute anything (Not legally, anyway) Being a hospital orderly isn't REALLY working in healthcare. I suggest you take a trip to www.Xanax.com and follow the links to the Xanax ER information. I HAVE worked in healthcare, do have proper licensing to distribute meds, and will be going back to school to be a PA come August. Don't make a mockery of the medical field with this kind of bullshit.

edit: http://labeling.pfizer.com/ShowLabeling.aspx?id=543

Quote Originally Posted by Xanax XR View Post
    Each XANAX XR extended-release tablet, for oral administration, contains 0.5 mg, 1 mg, 2
    mg, or 3 mg of alprazolam. The inactive ingredients are lactose, magnesium stearate,
    colloidal silicon dioxide, and hypromellose. In addition, the 1 mg and 3 mg tablets contain D
    & C yellow No. 10 and the 2 mg and 3 mg tablets contain FD&C blue No. 2.
    Last edited by mainline; 12-12-2012 at 04:56 PM.
    I cant think of anything off the top of my head that seems more important than something designed to raise money to keep something going that keeps IV drug users from dying. - Elliott Smith

Strike 1.) Necroed a almost year old thread.

Strike 2.) Call out somebody when infact you yourself are wrong and the issue had already been settled the bitch was just dumb that i knew that had them and had no clue about meds even though she said she did.

Strike 3.) CLEARLY lie about working in the med field cause even as a user i know that is WAY wrong. Not only that but is there even a 8mg benzo pill that exist? I cant think of one.

I never understood lying about something ppl could look up (like ML did) and prove your wrong. Why do that?

R.I.P. Chemboy7!

Noddin' & Moddin' mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline's Avatar

Don't even get me started on the fact that this is from January. Hydrophile, I hate this guy so much more than I hate you. <3
    I cant think of anything off the top of my head that seems more important than something designed to raise money to keep something going that keeps IV drug users from dying. - Elliott Smith

Haha i was gunna say damn i think you made ML more mad than i do ha its all good man it is what it is

R.I.P. Chemboy7!

Departed Opiophile entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy's Avatar

Phew
    For a minute there
    I lost myself

Find what you love and let it kill you. - Bukowski

Never Looked Back Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34 is one bad motherfucker Defense34's Avatar

HP they do certainly make benzos that are 8 mg and up - valium and restoril (temazepam) just to name a couple, but xanax stops at 3, sorry to contribute ore to this idiodic thread that should have stayed dead long ago, but i just dont want this guy to come back at you with "well they DO make higher mg benzos" since technically they do, but that in NO WAY validates the foolish notion of 8 mg xanax!
    "these boys are lookin for the defense!"- Teetee the crackhead who first got me a westside hook up
    "You scream, I scream, everybody screams for morphine... I won't love you, I'll just fiend your morphine... yeah"- Dax Riggs tells it like it is

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast