Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 31 to 50 of 50

Thread: M 30's with blue speckles (FAKE?!)

  1. #31
    OpioNoMo jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    the block
    Posts
    2,812

    Default Re: M 30's with blue speckles (FAKE?!)

    was this a online pharmacy or did you buy from the streets?

  2. #32
    Never Looked Back Larkin has disabled reputation Larkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    down at the pawn shop
    Posts
    2,862

    Default Re: M 30's with blue speckles (FAKE?!)

    they atleast look mass produced with a pill press so maybe you will get lucky and they will have a little fent in them. didnt face OC's have heroin in them a while ago?

    at the very least some diazepam and tramadol or something

    Ill bet they have SOMETHING active in them. most likely not oxycodone but something

  3. #33
    Opiophile Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    985

    Default Re: M 30's with blue speckles (FAKE?!)

    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    10 for $200.

    SWIM bought them at night and didn't know they were fake until it was too late.
    Yeah fuck that man. Someone you knew/trusted, or just a quick thing?

  4. #34
    Departed Opiophile entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    dresden, at angels one-five
    Posts
    1,170

    Default Re: M 30's with blue speckles (FAKE?!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Maddi May View Post
    I am sorry you got screwed...expensive lesson learned.

    It just pisses me off that ppl do that...how can ya feel good about yourself, doing that to someone?

    Try and hang in there entropy!! I hope for better days ahead!

    Good Luck!
    MM
    I don't know... the guy just lost a customer forever. That was SWIM's last bit of money, too.

    Thanks =]

    --- auto merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by Dolofinell View Post
    Yeah fuck that man. Someone you knew/trusted, or just a quick thing?
    SWIM has known this guy for years. The guy used to rip SWIM off years ago but has been doing SWIM good lately. There is a lot of back story to this. The guy used to rip SWIM off all the time back in 06-08 when SWIM was making LOTS of money, but then SWIM moved to a different state from 08-June 2011. When SWIM moved back to town and hit the guy up, he seemed more professional and for the past 7 months of regular sales everything has been peachy. This is the first time since SWIM has been back that he got scammed, but also the last. SWIM isn't going back to how things used to be.
    Last edited by entropy; 12-17-2011 at 07:46 PM. Reason: swim
    Phew
    For a minute there
    I lost myself

    Find what you love and let it kill you. - Bukowski

  5. #35
    Never Looked Back Larkin has disabled reputation Larkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    down at the pawn shop
    Posts
    2,862

    Default Re: M 30's with blue speckles (FAKE?!)

    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    I don't know... the guy just lost a customer forever. That was SWIM's last bit of money, too.

    Thanks =]
    Is this guy just a pill dealer/middle man? or is he a user?

    If he just moves the pills he may not have known. shit rolls down hill.

    If he sell the pills, give him a chance to make it right. Tell him you will give him back the fakes in exchange for real ones and let him sell them to some other sucker

  6. #36
    Departed Opiophile entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    dresden, at angels one-five
    Posts
    1,170

    Default Re: M 30's with blue speckles (FAKE?!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Larkin View Post
    they atleast look mass produced with a pill press so maybe you will get lucky and they will have a little fent in them. didnt face OC's have heroin in them a while ago?

    at the very least some diazepam and tramadol or something

    Ill bet they have SOMETHING active in them. most likely not oxycodone but something
    SWIM asked a friend to take one today but they wouldn't. Apparently people are reporting becoming violently ill after ingesting these fakes. Last thing SWIM or anyone needs is a drug abuse hospital admission. SWIM is very careful about maintaining pristine medical records.

    --- auto merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by normus420 View Post
    they look just like the fakes I got awhile back minus the blue specs. never tried em but my friends reaction when she sniffed em was enough to confirm it. the dead give away is how wide the pill looks. I knew rite off the bat when I got mine and when I saw yours.
    What happened when your friend sniffed it?

    --- auto merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by Larkin View Post
    Is this guy just a pill dealer/middle man? or is he a user?

    If he just moves the pills he may not have known. shit rolls down hill.

    If he sell the pills, give him a chance to make it right. Tell him you will give him back the fakes in exchange for real ones and let him sell them to some other sucker
    He's a middle man who doesn't use. SWIM told him exactly this but guy won't pick up the phone. SWIM said "I'm not an idiot, I'm sure you could pass these off as being real to other people but not to me. I'll give you this shit back and you can sell it to someone who doesn't know any better, but you need to make this right or you're going to lose me as a customer." SWIM has given him every chance to make this right. SWIM is guy's long term customer. Guy has made tens of thousands from SWIM. SWIM feels highly disrespected. Such shit...
    Phew
    For a minute there
    I lost myself

    Find what you love and let it kill you. - Bukowski

  7. #37
    Never Looked Back Larkin has disabled reputation Larkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    down at the pawn shop
    Posts
    2,862

    Default Re: M 30's with blue speckles (FAKE?!)

    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    He's a middle man who doesn't use. SWIM told him exactly this but guy won't pick up the phone. SWIM said "I'm not an idiot, I'm sure you could pass these off as being real to other people but not to me. I'll give you this shit back and you can sell it to someone who doesn't know any better, but you need to make this right or you're going to lose me as a customer." SWIM has given him every chance to make this right. SWIM is guy's long term customer. Guy has made tens of thousands from SWIM. SWIM feels highly disrespected. Such shit...
    Maybe print up some fake money, maybe it look and feel convincing enough to pay him and get out of there. I'm not one to condone ripping people off but it seems fitting in this situation

  8. #38
    Departed Opiophile entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    dresden, at angels one-five
    Posts
    1,170

    Default Re: M 30's with blue speckles (FAKE?!)

    hmm... that's a good idea. Maybe SWIM can give him a bunch of 1 dollar bills and do the deal at night. Bait and switch just like guy did to SWIM. Hmm...
    Phew
    For a minute there
    I lost myself

    Find what you love and let it kill you. - Bukowski

  9. #39
    Opiophorum Member starla will become famous soon enough starla will become famous soon enough starla will become famous soon enough starla will become famous soon enough starla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    173

    Default Re: M 30's with blue speckles (FAKE?!)

    ^ be careful.. some people are crazy.

    sucks when people do shit like this.. and it pisses me off even more since he isn't a user and wasnt desperately trying to get well.. just doing it for shits and giggles.. bastard!! i know its wrong either way, but it just makes it worse to me.. deal with it!

    sorry it was such an expensive burn, too.. ugh! :/

  10. #40
    Never Looked Back Larkin has disabled reputation Larkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    down at the pawn shop
    Posts
    2,862

    Default Re: M 30's with blue speckles (FAKE?!)

    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    hmm... that's a good idea. Maybe SWIM can give him a bunch of 1 dollar bills and do the deal at night. Bait and switch just like guy did to SWIM. Hmm...
    Just handing someone a bunch of ones rarely works, and if it does he will find out right away. I never ripped of my dealers, infact i always had a good relationship with them, good enough that i got fronts when i usually needed them. So instead of having to burn someone i could get fronts. I know that not your situation just explaining mine...

    BUT some of my junky friends have burnt dealers in varieties of ways. The $1 dollar bill thing MAY buy you enough time to get away but it might not. He might count it, I ALWAYS counted money when someone handed it to me. Some people actually get pissed, saying shit like "you dont trust me? blah blah"... well now i dont motherfucker.

    but if you hand him a knot of ones and he counts it in front of you, wtf u gonna do? say some shit like "oh i thought they were 20's"? no, you will look like a chump and probably get hooked

    IF you are going to rip him off, (which i honestly just suggested as banter, i wouldnt do it myself and i dont think u should), print up some convincing bills and pray he doesn't notice, maybe have a new friend in the car that he doesnt know so you can use them as a scapegoat, or act clueless.

    or beat his ass

    or charge it to the game like we have all done before. I know it seems like a lot. but $200 isnt really a bad burn


    EDIT... since you got a bunch, why not send it in to a pill testing website so we can all find out whats in it?

  11. #41
    Departed Opiophile chemboy7 has disabled reputation chemboy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Inebria
    Posts
    4,866

    Default Re: M 30's with blue speckles (FAKE?!)

    You got boned... it happens, no getting around it. You'd be better off spending your time trying to acquire real drugs than plotting and scheming retribution. You lost $200, but you gained the knowledge that your dealer is a good for nothing cunt. Something to keep in the back of your mind next time.

    --The Sock Puppet Pervert--


  12. #42
    Never Looked Back normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    1,181

    Default Re: M 30's with blue speckles (FAKE?!)

    When my friend sniffed it she said it burned and was in pain for like an hour plus she said it had a horrible chemical taste and it had no effect on her negative or positive. I also watched someone shoot one after we got em to prove to me they were real (even though I already knew they were bogus). It didnt do shit either.

  13. #43
    Departed Opiophile entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    dresden, at angels one-five
    Posts
    1,170

    Default Re: M 30's with blue speckles (FAKE?!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Larkin View Post
    Just handing someone a bunch of ones rarely works, and if it does he will find out right away. I never ripped of my dealers, infact i always had a good relationship with them, good enough that i got fronts when i usually needed them. So instead of having to burn someone i could get fronts. I know that not your situation just explaining mine...

    BUT some of my junky friends have burnt dealers in varieties of ways. The $1 dollar bill thing MAY buy you enough time to get away but it might not. He might count it, I ALWAYS counted money when someone handed it to me. Some people actually get pissed, saying shit like "you dont trust me? blah blah"... well now i dont motherfucker.

    but if you hand him a knot of ones and he counts it in front of you, wtf u gonna do? say some shit like "oh i thought they were 20's"? no, you will look like a chump and probably get hooked

    IF you are going to rip him off, (which i honestly just suggested as banter, i wouldnt do it myself and i dont think u should), print up some convincing bills and pray he doesn't notice, maybe have a new friend in the car that he doesnt know so you can use them as a scapegoat, or act clueless.

    or beat his ass

    or charge it to the game like we have all done before. I know it seems like a lot. but $200 isnt really a bad burn


    EDIT... since you got a bunch, why not send it in to a pill testing website so we can all find out whats in it?
    How would one go about printing up convincing bills? Is a certain kind of paper needed? SWIM has actually considered doing this before but had no idea where to start.

    $200 is a bad burn when it's the last $200 you have for at least a couple weeks!

    SWIM would beat his ass if he was able to, but SWIM has health problems (cystic fibrosis). It would be hard for SWIM to last long in a fight because SWIM's lungs don't work very well. SWIM would have to kick guy in the nuts or something

    What pill testing website do you suggest?

    BTW, SWIM ate one of them a bit ago and is waiting to see if there is any affect.
    Phew
    For a minute there
    I lost myself

    Find what you love and let it kill you. - Bukowski

  14. #44
    Never Looked Back Larkin has disabled reputation Larkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    down at the pawn shop
    Posts
    2,862

    Default Re: M 30's with blue speckles (FAKE?!)

    sorry man but im not gonna touch that one. I probably shouldnt have brought it up cause i never actually intended for you to do it.

    I dont want the secret service kicking in my door. and honestly i have never tried it because im scared shitless.

    but if you are serious, just search google, the same place that teaches you to cook meth and build bombs

  15. #45
    Opiophorum Member starla will become famous soon enough starla will become famous soon enough starla will become famous soon enough starla will become famous soon enough starla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    173

    Default Re: M 30's with blue speckles (FAKE?!)

    no effects, huh? i want to know what these pills are.. its driving me crazy!

  16. #46
    Departed Opiophile chemboy7 has disabled reputation chemboy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Inebria
    Posts
    4,866

    Icon20 Re: M 30's with blue speckles (FAKE?!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Larkin View Post
    but if you are serious, just search google, the same place that teaches you to cook meth and build bombs
    Ha! Sounds like a good idea.

    --The Sock Puppet Pervert--


  17. #47
    Departed Opiophile entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    dresden, at angels one-five
    Posts
    1,170

    Default Re: M 30's with blue speckles (FAKE?!)

    SWIM ate 2 today and the only noticeable affect was drying of secretions (dry mouth, drying out of lung secretions).

    SWIM is 90% sure that these pills are OTC sleep aids (benadryl or doxylamine) ground up and repressed.

    This makes SWIM irate...
    Phew
    For a minute there
    I lost myself

    Find what you love and let it kill you. - Bukowski

  18. #48
    Jr. Opiophile x31966 is a glorious beacon of light x31966 is a glorious beacon of light x31966 is a glorious beacon of light x31966 is a glorious beacon of light x31966 is a glorious beacon of light x31966 is a glorious beacon of light x31966 is a glorious beacon of light x31966 is a glorious beacon of light x31966 is a glorious beacon of light x31966 is a glorious beacon of light x31966 is a glorious beacon of light x31966's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    da beach
    Posts
    567

    Default Re: M 30's with blue speckles (FAKE?!)

    Yeah you got screwed on this deal. I wouldn't plot revenge..it's not worth it. Just charge it to the game and NEVER do business with this person again.

    However, if the person you got these from has any morals they should get you back somehow. I doubt you will get your money back, but if you explain to them your situation they should be ok with "throwing" you a couple of pills here and there until what's owed has been paid back. I've been ripped off in a similar way as you and the scumbag eventually paid me back, little by little, here and there. BUT I never went back to him for more punishment.

    Thanks for posting this. I will be on the look out for those fake pills. Had you not made us aware with this post someone else could have got scammed. Now I know and knowing is half the battle.

    Peace.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

  19. #49
    Occasionally Opiated Supreme is fresh on the scene. Supreme is fresh on the scene. Supreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    57

    Default Re: M 30's with blue speckles (FAKE?!)

    The only pill I know that has blue speckles is Phentermine a weight loss drug,but a weak one a controlled 4 substance

  20. #50
    New Opiophile ANXIOLYTIC is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9

    Default Re: M 30's with blue speckles (FAKE?!)

    METHOD: HOW TO TELL IF MALLINCKODT 30MG ROXICODONE'S ARE REAL/FAKE:
    1. Place (1-3) 30mg Roxicodone m/30 tablets into a spoon and add 1ml of water. (FULL PILLS, DO NOT CRUSH FIRST)
    2. Use lighter or stove to cook the mixture until tablets begin to boil in water and start turning to mush/powder.
    3. At the water boiling point you will notice a DARK BLUE DIE emerge from the tablets, this is now proof they are MALLINCKODT ROXICODONE 30's. (DIE EMERGES FOR ONLY 1-3 SECONDS)

    If no die then you did not use enough pills, sometimes takes 1 but more times 3 tablets, I am sure it is a method used by the company that makes them so can have people not as able to counterfit their product.

    Thanks,

    ANXIOLYTIC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts