+ Reply to Thread

Thread: generic opana round white pill 54956

Occasionally Opiated purplesprite is an unknown quantity at this point

Default generic opana round white pill 54956

first time i have ran across any do they cook up just like the blue ones also are they as good cause the guy i am getting them from says there shit. thanks

Never Looked Back Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew's Avatar

Default Re: generic opana round white pill 54956

never heard of white opana before..

don't add heat when fixing it, cold cooking works perfectly for em.

good luck though, i LOVE opana. those 10mg IRs are sooo god damn yummy
    "we will NEVER go extinct. we're the species that invented Smirnoff ice! and opium! and morphine! which we invented as a cure for opium addiction. and heroin! which we invented to cure the morphine addicts. and then methadone! which we came up with to cure the heroin junkies. my point is, there's no problem too fat for mankind to tackle."

Occasionally Opiated brnbbd is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that the white ones are way better than the pink ones. but thats if your blowing them. as far as IV goes i'm not sure

Departed Opiophile Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brnbbd View Post
    I think that the white ones are way better than the pink ones. but thats if your blowing them. as far as IV goes i'm not sure
    Are the white one a generic 10mg oxymorphone ?

do they contain less filller than the pink ones ?

Just wondering what makes them better ?

Never Looked Back iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon's Avatar

the ones he's talking about are the 5mg i believe
    I'm so skinny, but that semi-auto's right in my waist
    From Jags to Jeeps, hoopties with the raggedy seats
    Just imagine how I'm movin if we had any beef
    Beats relax me, good cheeba keeps me nasty
    Lower the smoke when I see the D's creepin past me
    Duckin the NARCs, born bustin Dutches apart
    Love pussy wit pretty lips, when you fuck it it fart

Opiophile Boy is a glorious beacon of light Boy is a glorious beacon of light Boy is a glorious beacon of light Boy is a glorious beacon of light Boy is a glorious beacon of light Boy is a glorious beacon of light Boy is a glorious beacon of light Boy is a glorious beacon of light Boy is a glorious beacon of light Boy is a glorious beacon of light Boy is a glorious beacon of light Boy's Avatar

They are generic 5's

Departed Opiophile Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    They are generic 5's
    Why does he think these are "better " than the pink ones ?

Occasionally Opiated purplesprite is an unknown quantity at this point

yes they are the 5mg ones but the asshole kept giving me the run around for 2days so i just went and bought some roxys and guess who was at my house when i got home.

Opiophile Boy is a glorious beacon of light Boy is a glorious beacon of light Boy is a glorious beacon of light Boy is a glorious beacon of light Boy is a glorious beacon of light Boy is a glorious beacon of light Boy is a glorious beacon of light Boy is a glorious beacon of light Boy is a glorious beacon of light Boy is a glorious beacon of light Boy is a glorious beacon of light Boy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. McKay View Post
    Because he is misinformed.

Opiophile Moderator SeVeN has disabled reputation SeVeN's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. McKay View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    Because he is misinformed.
    No, probably because he shoots, or snorts. The whites are easy as fuck to prep and inject!!! Ooohh Id like an opana man!!!!

But on a Mg scale, yes the whites are usually the lower mg's but thats because they are IR
    Tiocfaidh ar la

Trust No One

“It is one of the great joys of home ownership to fire a pistol in one's own bedroom”
    ― Alfred Jarry

“People who boast about their IQ’s are losers.” Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeN View Post
    No, probably because he shoots, or snorts. The whites are easy as fuck to prep and inject!!! Ooohh Id like an opana man!!!!

But on a Mg scale, yes the whites are usually the lower mg's but thats because they are IR
    Brnbbd stated the white ones are better than the pink. That is who Dr. McKay and I are talking about.
    They are BOTH instant release.

Pinks are better IMO, read the inactive ingredients:

*Pink*
    http://www.drugs.com/imprints/e613-10-9690.html

*White*
    http://www.drugs.com/imprints/54-956-16467.html

Occasionally Opiated ShooLoo has a spectacular aura about ShooLoo has a spectacular aura about ShooLoo has a spectacular aura about ShooLoo has a spectacular aura about ShooLoo has a spectacular aura about ShooLoo has a spectacular aura about ShooLoo's Avatar

IMO the whites are every bit as good as the pinks...at least when insufflated. I do believe they have more filler in them than the pinks though.

Quote Originally Posted by ShooLoo View Post
    IMO the whites are every bit as good as the pinks...at least when insufflated. I do believe they have more filler in them than the pinks though.
    I read that the generic pinks actually measure 1mm smaller, but maybe they are thicker ?????
    It is kind of wierd how Endo makes a generic Opana IR and a brand name Opana IR at the same time. Maybe the generics are made overseas for less money or maybe by a 3rd party that can afford to make em cheaper, because they are less than half the price than the brand name Opanas, but from what I hear look just about identical.

Occasionally Opiated ShooLoo has a spectacular aura about ShooLoo has a spectacular aura about ShooLoo has a spectacular aura about ShooLoo has a spectacular aura about ShooLoo has a spectacular aura about ShooLoo has a spectacular aura about ShooLoo's Avatar

Yep I do believe that they are thicker...and as far as Endo making both brand name and generic at the same time, I believe that's just their way to have their cake and eat it too. Pills cost so little too make that whoever manufactures them will make money hand over fist once the drug has recovered all its research costs and everything. For the patients who can't pay the astronomical price for the drug and/or don't have insurance to pay it for them, Endo still has an option available in the generics. Therefore, even as more options become available as patents expire for Endo, patients (I'm sure unknowingly) move over to a cheaper Endo product. Pharmaceuticals is one of industries where few firms can have a strangle hold over the market for extended periods of time.

Occasionally Opiated brnbbd is an unknown quantity at this point

i apologize. i didn't realize that they made the white 54's in 5mg. i always got 54 814 which are 10mg. it may just be personal preference but for me the white ones have a much stronger rush than the pink ones give.

+ Reply to Thread