Getting High While On Methadone

Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Getting High While On Methadone

OpioNoMo tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296's Avatar

Needle Getting High While On Methadone

Okay, so I'm pretty well stabilized at 70 mg at the moment and I haven't used any opiates for about 20 days now, but I feel like getting high tomorrow so I'm prob gonna be buying some dope.

Last time I got high, I was on 45 mg methadone, and I shot 6 bags and got a HUGE rush, actually better than I've got for a long time, despite the methadone, and for some reason after that I felt great all day, like high all day long.

Now I get some killer shit, prob as good as it gets in the New England area, it comes from the North Shore of Mass if anyone is familiar. I'm worried that I'll waste a lot of money cuz it ain't cheap and I'm on more methadone now.

If 6 bags got me rocked at 45 mg, would 8 bags be enough to get me high on 70 mg of done? Keep in mind people with a normal tolerance would probably be sent to the emergency room with a dose like that, so we're talking a huge hit, I just have no experience trying to break through methadone so I figured I'd put it out there.

Occasionally Opiated Jeru is fresh on the scene. Jeru is fresh on the scene. Jeru's Avatar

Default Re: Getting High While On Methadone

you're definitely gonna waste money, 70mg of done is gonna kill any high you can attempt. I don't recommend it.

and I'm quite experienced with methadone because I take 100mg/daily. so yeah, don't waste your money or your time. so your only sure fire chance of getting high is getting off methadone, but what's the point of even being on it if you're gonna get high anyways?

True Opiophile clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton's Avatar

This is case by case in my opinion- methadone doesnt block other opiates for me, I've gotten high off of pods, seeds, etc - I'm on 100mgs.

OpioNoMo GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeru View Post
    you're definitely gonna waste money, 70mg of done is gonna kill any high you can attempt. I don't recommend it.

and I'm quite experienced with methadone because I take 100mg/daily. so yeah, don't waste your money or your time. so your only sure fire chance of getting high is getting off methadone, but what's the point of even being on it if you're gonna get high anyways?
    HEY JERU
    THAT ONE VERY COOL SIGNATURE, IS THAT ONE FOWL MEMEBR HERE WITH HEAD UO ASS
    SRSLLY WHAT THAT DOING,
    VERY NICE

Never Looked Back Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect's Avatar

the best thing you can do right now is taper a little off that 'done.
    wait 'til you get good and sick, the sicker the better
    then do your shot.
    I know it will suck horrendously
    but you'll be glad you did.
    just don't do too much.
    your tolly will be lower than what you're currently used to.
    just drop the mdone for awhile and blast off in maybe 5 days.
    I have a friend (not SWIM, genuinely a friend) that gets high while on an mdone script.
    this is how she does it. she tapers herself off and then has her fun.
    you will save a lot of $$ and a lot of dope that way.

Never Looked Back tui needs no introduction tui needs no introduction tui needs no introduction tui needs no introduction tui needs no introduction tui needs no introduction tui needs no introduction tui needs no introduction tui needs no introduction tui needs no introduction tui needs no introduction tui's Avatar

^
    Jebus, your friend has some insane self-control.

This is why it's best to maintain on lower amounts of 'done.
    I am on 55mg methadone and get high every other day. It gives me enough of *something* to keep me coming back.

Occasionally Opiated NYC STAMPS is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by tch2296 View Post
    Okay, so I'm pretty well stabilized at 70 mg at the moment and I haven't used any opiates for about 20 days now, but I feel like getting high tomorrow so I'm prob gonna be buying some dope.
    If you drink in the morning, then wait till the end of the day to do your dope, you're gonna feel something. Or even better, wait till the next morning before you drink, or even on Sundays, you can save your take homes and get high instead. But actually, what you should is stop getting high altogether. You said you're pretty well stabilized. In my experience, it's just going to lead to you getting high more often. I know the temptations.

Never Looked Back Opiophelia has much to be proud of Opiophelia has much to be proud of Opiophelia has much to be proud of Opiophelia has much to be proud of Opiophelia has much to be proud of Opiophelia has much to be proud of Opiophelia has much to be proud of Opiophelia has much to be proud of Opiophelia has much to be proud of Opiophelia has much to be proud of Opiophelia has much to be proud of Opiophelia's Avatar

be careful. I had a really high tolerance at one point...but I was at 100mg and did a 1/4g shot and overdosed. Methadone has a long half-life and builds up in your body over time. Methadone + dope = serious cns depression.

That being said, everybody is different. I spent 2 years taking 75 mgs and doing 1/8g shots EVERY DAY and I still got high as hell. The rush wasn't very intense but I would stay high on a nod ALL DAY.

Im yo uncle bee bop!!

Never Looked Back Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tui View Post
    ^
    Jebus, your friend has some insane self-control.

This is why it's best to maintain on lower amounts of 'done.
    I am on 55mg methadone and get high every other day. It gives me enough of *something* to keep me coming back.
    indeed, she does. my friend is quite the admirable person.
    good to see you back, btw.
    I noticed you'd been missing.

Never Looked Back tui needs no introduction tui needs no introduction tui needs no introduction tui needs no introduction tui needs no introduction tui needs no introduction tui needs no introduction tui needs no introduction tui needs no introduction tui needs no introduction tui needs no introduction tui's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Opiophelia View Post
    That being said, everybody is different. I spent 2 years taking 75 mgs and doing 1/8g shots EVERY DAY and I still got high as hell. The rush wasn't very intense but I would stay high on a nod ALL DAY.
    ^
    Inneresting, I've always found the opposite,
    I get a rush, and then 30 minutes later... meh.

--- auto merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Disconnect View Post
    indeed, she does. my friend is quite the admirable person.
    good to see you back, btw.
    I noticed you'd been missing.
    Aw, thanks doll. I've been a-lurking a little. But it's the first weeks of summer here... *yay*

Junky Pantopon Pete is just really nice Pantopon Pete is just really nice Pantopon Pete is just really nice Pantopon Pete is just really nice Pantopon Pete is just really nice Pantopon Pete is just really nice Pantopon Pete is just really nice Pantopon Pete is just really nice Pantopon Pete is just really nice Pantopon Pete is just really nice Pantopon Pete's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tui View Post
    ^
    Inneresting, I've always found the opposite,
    I get a rush, and then 30 minutes later... meh.

Yeah, that's been my experience too. If I am able to feel dope at all whilst on methadone, it's (slightly less intense than usual)rush, then- nada.
    "We took morphine, diamorphine, cyclizine, codeine, temazepam, nitrazepam, phenobarbitone, sodium amytal, dextropropoxyphene, methadone, nalbuphine, pethidine, pentazocine, buprenorphine, dextromoramide, chlormethiazole. The streets are awash with drugs you can have for unhappiness and pain, and we took them all. Fuck it, we would have injected vitimin C if only they'd made it illegal."

OpioNoMo tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NYC STAMPS View Post
    If you drink in the morning, then wait till the end of the day to do your dope, you're gonna feel something. Or even better, wait till the next morning before you drink, or even on Sundays, you can save your take homes and get high instead. But actually, what you should is stop getting high altogether. You said you're pretty well stabilized. In my experience, it's just going to lead to you getting high more often. I know the temptations.
    Good to hear. By the time I shoot my dope, it will have been at least 27 hours since I last dosed on methadone.

And remember; I am spending an enormous amount here (prob around $150) just to get high one time. Just once. I am shooting an enormous amount of very good heroin. I guess I'll just shoot 10 bags if people think 70 mg will fuck it up.

But remember; I'm shooting $160 worth of heroin 27 hours AFTER I did methadone. Does this have any impact on what people are saying? Cus right now it seems like a lotta mixed opinions. One guy said I'm wasting my money, but he's on 100 mg, and there's a big difference between 70 and 100. I know ppl at my clinic who get high regularly on dope on 70 mg. Other ppl seem to be saying I can get high. Hmmm

Never Looked Back The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan's Avatar

methadone doesn't block dope, just increases tolerance.. Your gonna kill yourself doing giant shots of dope while your still increasing your methadone dose.

You humans love your pain, don't you, you just love being in it.

You even consider it a virtue, cry the most at a funeral, you must be the best person.

You promise to never forget each other, you promise to feel the sting of loss forever.

Because for ya'll, forever is just the blink of an eye, your lives are pathetically brief.

When we say forever, we have to mean it, so we move past our pain,

we heal, we move on, because pain, is a worthless emotion

Good to hear. By the time I shoot my dope, it will have been at least 27 hours since I last dosed on methadone.

And remember; I am spending an enormous amount here (prob around $150) just to get high one time. Just once. I am shooting an enormous amount of very good heroin. I guess I'll just shoot 10 bags if people think 70 mg will fuck it up.

But remember; I'm shooting $160 worth of heroin 27 hours AFTER I did methadone. Does this have any impact on what people are saying? Cus right now it seems like a lotta mixed opinions. One guy said I'm wasting my money, but he's on 100 mg, and there's a big difference between 70 and 100. I know ppl at my clinic who get high regularly on dope on 70 mg. Other ppl seem to be saying I can get high. Hmmm
    Everyone's saying diff shit because everyone's body chem is unique.

Don't bang up 10 bags at once unless you have a death wish.
    Start small, you can always have more.

Once you get a feel for using on top, you will start to understand what your limits are/
    No one can tell you definitively how much to take
    there are too many variables.

True Opiophile duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck's Avatar

Dude, do not do a 10 bag shot just because your dose will fuck up the high, the cns depression is still there, you would probably fall out if you are used to 4 bag shots and do 10, dose or not imo.

I guess I'll play it safe and just do 8 bags. It's just that I'll be fucking pissed if I shoot $150 worth of dope and don't get a good rush and a decent buzz. I had a fucking enormous opiate tolerance even before I started on methadone, so I'm assuming it is going to take ungodly amounts of heroin to get me high now.

Duck: By the way, I am used to doing about 6-7 bags at 45 mg of methadone, so doing 10 bags at 70 mg of methadone didn't seem like TOO much. Even without methadone I would do at least 5 bags.

Opiophile Moderator Michael. is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Michael. is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Michael. is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Michael. is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Michael. is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Michael. is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Michael. is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Michael. is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Michael. is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Michael. is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Michael. is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Michael.'s Avatar

It's case by case, as said earlier. I love using and I'm on 'done atm. I'm only on 40mg though, so I guess that could change things. I've been quite lucky I guess and have used quite often sometimes and not developed a habit. Usually, I'll use on tuesday, wednesday and thursday and then nothing til tuesday again.

I also find it's best to take my done first then have a shot or 2. If i do it in the opposite order, the shot just gets me well and the methadone does bugger all when I have it later.

Never Looked Back danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny's Avatar

higher methadone dose - more sedation less euphoria and vice versa.
    I decree today that life/Is simply taking and not giving/England is mine - it owes me a living...

'scooby doo' - sunrise unknown...sunset 1200am 4/11/2013...rest in peace my son...

True Opiophile duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck's Avatar

I guess I'll play it safe and just do 8 bags. It's just that I'll be fucking pissed if I shoot $150 worth of dope and don't get a good rush and a decent buzz. I had a fucking enormous opiate tolerance even before I started on methadone, so I'm assuming it is going to take ungodly amounts of heroin to get me high now.

Duck: By the way, I am used to doing about 6-7 bags at 45 mg of methadone, so doing 10 bags at 70 mg of methadone didn't seem like TOO much. Even without methadone I would do at least 5 bags.
    Oh, I misunderstood your usual shot size. Disregard.

So seems like I should just do fuckin 10 bags if I want any euphoria?

Opiophorum Member Izm One is a jewel in the rough Izm One is a jewel in the rough Izm One is a jewel in the rough Izm One is a jewel in the rough Izm One is a jewel in the rough Izm One is a jewel in the rough Izm One is a jewel in the rough Izm One's Avatar

10 bag shot of supposedly killer dope on top of 70 mg of 'done does sound like trouble, man.

If 5 bags is what you run without methadone, doubling up with an already relatively high dose of done sounds pretty brave.

I just wanted to chime in to say be careful. I hear you about not wanting to waste 150 bucks.. Are you able to do this shot with somebody you trust in the room? Just in case, ya know?

Never Looked Back Opiophelia has much to be proud of Opiophelia has much to be proud of Opiophelia has much to be proud of Opiophelia has much to be proud of Opiophelia has much to be proud of Opiophelia has much to be proud of Opiophelia has much to be proud of Opiophelia has much to be proud of Opiophelia has much to be proud of Opiophelia has much to be proud of Opiophelia has much to be proud of Opiophelia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Izm One View Post
    10 bag shot of supposedly killer dope on top of 70 mg of 'done does sound like trouble, man.

If 5 bags is what you run without methadone, doubling up with an already relatively high dose of done sounds pretty brave.

I just wanted to chime in to say be careful. I hear you about not wanting to waste 150 bucks.. Are you able to do this shot with somebody you trust in the room? Just in case, ya know?
    +1^^^^ to what Izm one said... If you do 10 bags. Make sure you have someone there just in case..

Im yo uncle bee bop!!

Yeah I'll be with someone for sure. Hey just found out I hafta wait a few hours for the dope girl...if I just shoot like 120 mg of oxycodone will I feel anything or do I really just gotta do dope at this point?

120 of oxy won't do shit man. Like I said in another thread, I did 10 Opana 40s in 12 hours and didn't hardly get high at all, but thats a personal thing, lots of people, clinton, Danny, still get high on top. But 120 of oxy isn't much. I'd wait for the dope.

Is your goal to get a huge rush or for long-lasting euphoria? If you aren't hell bent on the rush you could get the best of both worlds by doing like a 7 bag shot, waiting to make sure you don't die, and then do the rest.

Its your first time getting high on top of done, I advise waiting to see which biochem category you fit in, i.e. being able to get high on top of your dose or not.

Ur pal have narcan?

your nizzle dizzle is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) dizzle is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) dizzle is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) dizzle is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) dizzle is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) dizzle is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) dizzle is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) dizzle is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) dizzle is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) dizzle is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) dizzle is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) dizzle's Avatar

just do dope man. I take 100mgs of done and do dope pretty regularly. But I have a fucking massive tolerance, and I still get high as fuck off the d. But not like all day, I get a good rush and then after like 30 min, its like meh. Just like tui et all said above.

But you WILL get high, don't worry.
    "he scores......... he shoots!!!!"
    - Kirkinov

Alright I can wait 3 hours. I can afford to buy both, so i was just gonna buy like 4 or 5 perc 30's just to hold me over until I get the dope.

I used to shoot like 150 mg of oxy while I was on 30-40 mg of methadone and I would get a nice rush.

All I care about these days is the rush, I for the last year or so there has been no lasting "high" to speak of. It's 2-3 minutes of bliss, 15-20 minutes of euphoria, and that's about it. Dope lasts a little longer and seems to penetrate through bupe and methadone better.

I'll be with my ex, who knows how to load her rig up with Suboxone and inject me if need be. I hope that never has to happen lol. However, I don't get the logic of ppl that are saying "Oh you did 5 bags without methadone so doing 10 bags with methadone is brave!" How? My tolerance is easily going to be doubled be 70 mg of done right?

Junky JUNKYJAY is a jewel in the rough JUNKYJAY is a jewel in the rough JUNKYJAY is a jewel in the rough JUNKYJAY is a jewel in the rough JUNKYJAY is a jewel in the rough JUNKYJAY is a jewel in the rough JUNKYJAY is a jewel in the rough JUNKYJAY is a jewel in the rough

Your tolly might have gone up but your dropping dead from too much didnt go up. Tolly is a bitch cause it goes up fast even faster with Methdone in the mix.
    How much you paying for your dope? $20 a bag?
    So did you do it the dope oxy meth combo you still alive EH?

Yes, your tolerance as far as subjective experience of the high will be around doubled, but that does not mean your CNS depression will be half as likely, that's all we are trying to say.

It takes twice as much to get high, but it may only take a bit more than that to fall out, because though you dont feel high, the CNS depression compounds on top of the MMT, not instead of it.

I hate to advise this, but are you into shooting blow? A good speedball is a decent way to get a huge rush and circumvent the increase in tolerance due to MMT.

Another option would be going for a rush-centric opioid, specifically hydromorphine or oxymorphone. A fat dilly shot could get you an awesome rush without so much CNS risk.

Also, as im sure you know, if you are gonna be doin that much dope, be sure not to drink or take benzos as well. Almost all methadone overdoses involve alcohol and / or benzos.

Never Looked Back Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz's Avatar

I dose my methadone around 3.00pm most days. If I use before that, the dose feels wasted. My favourite dose of the day is after my methadone, with a couple of diazepam, and some diphenhydramine washed down with grapefruit juice. I usually get a good gouch after that.

If I smoke gear on days off work before I've had my methadone, it doesn't really do much. It's almost as if my receptors need to be filled with methadone & to feel the gear I must take it on top. I seem to be the odd one out on the board but when I ask other junkies if methadone blocks their gear they always say they don't get that effect.

I'm really curious about this as it seems to be a US/UK thing. I know there are different isomers of 'done given in different places. Germany gets the stronger, more euphoric levo isomer. The UK gets racemic (levo & dextro mixture). I don't know if that's at all relevant. Maybe the ROA is relevant , as I smoke it & IV may produce a more obvious block on the rush.

Benz

Opiophile MMC is a splendid one to behold MMC is a splendid one to behold MMC is a splendid one to behold MMC is a splendid one to behold MMC is a splendid one to behold MMC is a splendid one to behold MMC is a splendid one to behold MMC is a splendid one to behold MMC is a splendid one to behold MMC is a splendid one to behold MMC is a splendid one to behold MMC's Avatar

However, I don't get the logic of ppl that are saying "Oh you did 5 bags without methadone so doing 10 bags with methadone is brave!" How? My tolerance is easily going to be doubled be 70 mg of done right?
    so if you were up to 140mg of done you would be comfortable doing 20 bags of dope? that's what your logic is saying and makes no sense whatsoever.

i would hope you listen to what most everyone is saying but if you're hellbent on getting that rush right now i certainly hope you have 9-1 already pushed on the phone before you push the plunger.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast