Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Snorting/shooting Doxepin

Never Looked Back Matt is a name known to all Matt is a name known to all Matt is a name known to all Matt is a name known to all Matt is a name known to all Matt is a name known to all Matt is a name known to all Matt is a name known to all Matt is a name known to all Matt is a name known to all Matt is a name known to all Matt's Avatar

Default Snorting/shooting Doxepin

Does anybody have any experience with snorting or shooting Doxepin? I have some Mylan 1049 caplets that I'd like to make the most of. I'm in the process of kicking heroin to the curb and I'd like some form of good feelings/tranquilization/sleepiness.

Never Looked Back Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar's Avatar

Default Re: Snorting/shooting Doxepin

I couldn't tell you, I doubt many could?

It's not a tricyclic, but I shot several tabs of my friend's citalopram once and there was no reason ever to do it again. It had "effects" but they weren't recreational. Not negative per se, but not recreational.

The first several seconds felt like MDMA coming on, but just the peripheral effects. After that I noticed the inability to let out my more somber emotions, which was frustrating in a very blunting sort of way. Exactly the type of effect you'd expect from an anti-depressant formulated to be non-abusable.

The anxiolytic effects can't be much, because co-administration with benzos is indicated for Doxepin when given to suicidal patients.
    And behold, all things are written by the Father; therefore out of the books which shall be written shall the world be judged. 3 Nephi 27:26

Never Looked Back Matt is a name known to all Matt is a name known to all Matt is a name known to all Matt is a name known to all Matt is a name known to all Matt is a name known to all Matt is a name known to all Matt is a name known to all Matt is a name known to all Matt is a name known to all Matt is a name known to all Matt's Avatar

Yeah I figure it can't be too much of a difference from taking it orally, which is exactly what I did an hour or two ago. As far as tranquilization goes, it feels just like I took a small dose of diphenhydramine. Within about a half hour of taking one pill I felt the bit of anxiety that I had being lifted, so at least it was effective in doing such. I only took one 10mg cap, was thinking of taking another to boost the anxiolytic/tranquilization effects, but this med falls under the antidepressant category and I'm not much for messing with my brain's chemicals using antidepressants. Once I took Paxil (before ever having used heroin, but was a pothead at the time) and it fucked my world up for a day or two.

Departed Opiophile chemboy7 has disabled reputation chemboy7's Avatar

It's water soluble and I would be amazed if they were "abuse-proofing" these pills. Your probably good to go.

--The Sock Puppet Pervert--

I was more worried about the subjective effects it would have upon shooting it and less with the actual physical properties of it, but thanks that kinda reassures me if I do decide to experiment. At least I'll know I'm safe up to that point haha!

Opiophile Moderator Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chemboy7 View Post
    It's water soluble and I would be amazed if they were "abuse-proofing" these pills. Your probably good to go.
    It's actually not water-solubility that determines whether or not something is well absorbed by mucus membranes (sublingual/snorted), which is why morphine isn't really more potent sublingually or intranasally.

http://www.eperc.mcw.edu/fastFact/ff_53.htm - "Agents are most readily absorbed through the oral mucosa when they are potent, non-ionized at physiological pH, and lipid soluble (see Fast Fact #103). Morphine has a relatively low potency for an opioid, is 90% ionized at the pH of the mouth, and is one of the least lipid soluble opioids with a partition coefficient of 0.00001, providing an explanation for its low bioavailability and poor choice as a SL or buccal medication."
    "Live on coffee and flowers"

True Opiophile Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s's Avatar

why would one shoot such shit?
    ever?

get some benadryl fer fuck's sake.

"...i paid a visit to Schrodinger in his vienna apartment before his death... There were no cats. I was told he did not like cats."
    -quantam leaps, bernstein.

(thanatos)

[
    'thiscapriciouswhim'
    ]

'grass is greener
    over here'

NO need for benadryl with this stuff. But as I read in another thread, it knocks you out but at first you're tired but not sleepy.

opio epione has disabled reputation epione's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    NO need for benadryl with this stuff. But as I read in another thread, it knocks you out but at first you're tired but not sleepy.
    That stuff never knocked me out. I didn't shoot it (of course) but doubt it would if I had.
    I tried it at 5 and 10mg never felt a thing, flushed the rest of the script.
    Was prescribed for sleep to me btw, not an antidepressant dose.

Everyone's different tho, YMMV. Still wouldn't suggest bangin it.
    Last edited by epione; 12-01-2011 at 10:59 PM.

Never Looked Back Larkin has disabled reputation Larkin's Avatar

yeah man i dunno, sounds like a bad idea.

although i thought shooting ambien was the silliest idea ever. why would one shoot an antidepressant?

If this were just an antidepressant, I wouldn't have even bothered entertaining the idea of snorting or shooting to begin with. But, it also happens to be an anxiolytic and it's effects were amply presented to me when I took it orally, so I figured it could possibly be better by using a more efficient ROA. I took one orally last night and it put me out pretty good, but not before I tossed and turned unable to get comfortable for a while.

opio epione has disabled reputation epione's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    If this were just an antidepressant, I wouldn't have even bothered entertaining the idea of snorting or shooting to begin with. But, it also happens to be an anxiolytic and it's effects were amply presented to me when I took it orally, so I figured it could possibly be better by using a more efficient ROA. I took one orally last night and it put me out pretty good, but not before I tossed and turned unable to get comfortable for a while.
    Well there ya go. YMMV. What dose did you take for these effects?
    Oh. I'm guessing 10mg.

Yeah it was a 10mg cap. I guess I could have cracked it and dumped the powder into a drink but I didn't bother. After I finally went to sleep, I was out and had a good sleep but unfortunately woke up in the morning with chills, aching legs, and RLS. 36 hours prior I interrupted my subs to do some heroin, but I resumed my subs today and should finish breaking soon. Just have to avoid relapse for about a month so I don't get sick again.

Never Looked Back TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole's Avatar

i got 4 3mgs doxepin tabs from my psychiatrist the other day to help with sleep
    but i really dont see it as anything useful or even close to abusable
    to cure the soul by means of the senses, and the senses by means of the soul

...and it's the downward spiral, got me suicidal
    but too scared to do it, so these pills will be the rifle

Never Looked Back danny is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) danny is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) danny is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) danny is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) danny is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) danny is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) danny is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) danny is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) danny is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) danny is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) danny is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) danny's Avatar

is doxepin the same thing as dothepin that we get in england? if so i really wouldnt advise hitting it or snorting it....people use to use it to commit suicide in prison over here cause it was a reasonably often prescribed antidepressant that you could od from if you took enough. if thats the same shit i got to ask why? its not particularly pleasant taken properly....
    I decree today that life/Is simply taking and not giving/England is mine - it owes me a living...

'scooby doo' - sunrise unknown...sunset 1200am 4/11/2013...rest in peace my son...

Opiophorum Member retrogradeamnesia will become famous soon enough retrogradeamnesia will become famous soon enough retrogradeamnesia will become famous soon enough retrogradeamnesia will become famous soon enough retrogradeamnesia will become famous soon enough retrogradeamnesia's Avatar

I was once given Doxepin that was purported to be a benzo and under the guise of something like " Oh yeh someone shot it up and was asleep 1min later" needless to say after I found out what it actually was they stayed in my emergency stask for a long time..
    I am too connected to you to
    Slip away, to fade away.

Days away I still feel you

Touching me, changing me,
    And considerately killing me.

OpioNoMo GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome)

Quote Originally Posted by Larkin View Post
    yeah man i dunno, sounds like a bad idea.

although i thought shooting ambien was the silliest idea ever. why would one shoot an antidepressant?
    LARKIN- DID you ever shoot ambien.???
    if
    not
    give it a go, silly -OH FUCKING YES

Harm reduction note- do realy do this, ( well not to often)

Never Looked Back TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by danny View Post
    is doxepin the same thing as dothepin that we get in england? if so i really wouldnt advise hitting it or snorting it....people use to use it to commit suicide in prison over here cause it was a reasonably often prescribed antidepressant that you could od from if you took enough. if thats the same shit i got to ask why? its not particularly pleasant taken properly....
    no, but what your thinking of is also a tricyclic antidepressant.
    to cure the soul by means of the senses, and the senses by means of the soul

...and it's the downward spiral, got me suicidal
    but too scared to do it, so these pills will be the rifle

Never Looked Back danny is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) danny is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) danny is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) danny is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) danny is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) danny is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) danny is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) danny is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) danny is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) danny is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) danny is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) danny's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheTalkingAsshole View Post
    no, but what your thinking of is also a tricyclic antidepressant.
    fuck would anyone wanna dig that for? forgive me, i dont inject but i thought the whole point was to make a good thing better....
    I decree today that life/Is simply taking and not giving/England is mine - it owes me a living...

'scooby doo' - sunrise unknown...sunset 1200am 4/11/2013...rest in peace my son...

+ Reply to Thread