Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Librium (chlordiazepam) your thoughts?

Opiophile Dutch is a glorious beacon of light Dutch is a glorious beacon of light Dutch is a glorious beacon of light Dutch is a glorious beacon of light Dutch is a glorious beacon of light Dutch is a glorious beacon of light Dutch is a glorious beacon of light Dutch is a glorious beacon of light Dutch is a glorious beacon of light Dutch is a glorious beacon of light Dutch is a glorious beacon of light Dutch's Avatar

Default Librium (chlordiazepam) your thoughts?

I got a script for 25mg Librium #60 from a compassionate doc who knew I was WD from Opiods by my own decision. I really like this Benzo personally in that's extreamly effective in treating anxiety and building relaxing effects. With a 12 hour half life it builds up in your system keeping you perpetually relaxed and anxiety free. Impulse control it reduced and sleep comes very easy. It's like Super Valium IMO. Not a party Benzo but taking 1-3 Klonopin with my 4x daily 50mg Librium is QUITE pleasurable and the legs don't quit only get better until a plateau is reached. Anyone else a fan? If u like Valium these are similar but stronger and muuuch longer lasting. It's like the Klonopin to Xanax trade off less wasted and instantly gratifying in exchange for more sedation and longer duration. Therapeutic Benzo that does what it's supposed to very well. Surprised it's not more common I'd take it over Valium any day.

Never Looked Back dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum's Avatar

Default Re: Librium (chlordiazepam) your thoughts?

I only got to try the Librax brand that is used to treat IBS and ulcers. The librium is combined with an anti-cholinergic, so I couldn't really take enough to feel because I would be so constipated. But I do love these type benzos. GABA GABA GABA----the only fraternity I'd ever join.
    What kind of man talks to the DEA? No man. No man at all.----Gus

Never Looked Back Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar's Avatar

I was on Librium in detox for about a week, when I left detox early, I had *triple* (not double) vision, but only at a certain distance of focus. Sadly that distance of focus was about what you need to see stop lights when you are driving. I saw six stop lights at all times, and couldn't make out which of the three pair were the actual ones. This lasted about another week. No accidents, though.

Albeit it was the biggest habit I've ever come off of in my life, and that a rebound effect may have added to the blurred vision a bit. I ended up using around the time they ceased. With the logic that being all better would mean having a good low tolerance; but that changed with one dose.

Just another accursed benzo to me.
    And behold, all things are written by the Father; therefore out of the books which shall be written shall the world be judged. 3 Nephi 27:26

Never Looked Back Benz has much to be proud of Benz has much to be proud of Benz has much to be proud of Benz has much to be proud of Benz has much to be proud of Benz has much to be proud of Benz has much to be proud of Benz has much to be proud of Benz has much to be proud of Benz has much to be proud of Benz has much to be proud of Benz's Avatar

Librium is chlordiazepoxide not chlordiazepam. 25mg is roughly equivalent to 10mg diazepam. It's not as potent as diazepam though it does accumulate as you say. It was the first benzo created.

It's used for out patient alcohol detoxes here. It has much less street currency than diazepam. I think it's not bad as far as benzos go. Less cosy than some of the others.

Benz

Never Looked Back Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew's Avatar

weird, i was just talking about librium with my mom.

supposedly the first ever created, used for alcohol detoxes around these parts.

it's on my very short list of 'benzos i want to try, but haven't yet'

chlordiazepoxide (librium)

aaaaand

flunitrazepam (roofies)

EDIT: when i say 'first ever created', i mean first benzo ever created
    Last edited by Bartholomew; 11-27-2011 at 10:23 AM. Reason: clarification (sp?)
    "we will NEVER go extinct. we're the species that invented Smirnoff ice! and opium! and morphine! which we invented as a cure for opium addiction. and heroin! which we invented to cure the morphine addicts. and then methadone! which we came up with to cure the heroin junkies. my point is, there's no problem too fat for mankind to tackle."

Never Looked Back Benz has much to be proud of Benz has much to be proud of Benz has much to be proud of Benz has much to be proud of Benz has much to be proud of Benz has much to be proud of Benz has much to be proud of Benz has much to be proud of Benz has much to be proud of Benz has much to be proud of Benz has much to be proud of Benz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomew View Post
    weird, i was just talking about librium with my mom.

supposedly the first ever created, used for alcohol detoxes around these parts.

it's on my very short list of 'benzos i want to try, but haven't yet'

chlordiazepoxide (librium)

aaaaand

flunitrazepam (roofies)

EDIT: when i say 'first ever created', i mean first benzo ever created

I've tried them both. You'll likely be disappointed with them. I really like nitrazepam but was not impressed with flunitrazepam, had less mood enhancing effects. Chlordiazepoxide is less cosy than diazepam, just makes your thoughts cloudy.

Benz

Benz

Never Looked Back Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Benz View Post
    I've tried them both. You'll likely be disappointed with them. I really like nitrazepam but was not impressed with flunitrazepam, had less mood enhancing effects. Chlordiazepoxide is less cosy than diazepam, just makes your thoughts cloudy.

Benz

Benz
    isn't nitrazepam that 'mogadon' i see some of the UK posters mentioning? if so, i need to add that to my list. only 'nitro benzo' if you want to call them that i've tried is clonazepam.

(i think? i don't know enough about benzos for all the years and years of heavy abuse i've been through with them.)
    "we will NEVER go extinct. we're the species that invented Smirnoff ice! and opium! and morphine! which we invented as a cure for opium addiction. and heroin! which we invented to cure the morphine addicts. and then methadone! which we came up with to cure the heroin junkies. my point is, there's no problem too fat for mankind to tackle."

Never Looked Back Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork's Avatar

Clonazepam, IMO, sucks, because it doesn't have the methylamino group.

High potency benzos without this group are generally less euphoric IMO.

For example, the only difference between klonopin and rohypnol, is a chlorine vs a fluorine, but ALSO a methylamino group. Which is what makes rohypnol more fun.

Compare lorazepam with temazepam.

Both are 3-hydroxy benzodiazepines. Yes lorazepam has a 2-chloro, which increases potency SIGNIFICANTLY, however, it lacks the methylamino, so it isn't very recreational.

Though temazepam is weaker than diazepam, it is often considered even more euphoric.

Compare nimetazepam (another very euphoric benzo) (nitrated temazepam) with clonazepam. If the clonazepam had a methylamino group, it would be more euphoric.
    Spork. Not a Sp(F)o(rk)on

Never Looked Back Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar's Avatar

but was not impressed with flunitrazepam, had less mood enhancing effects.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spork View Post
    but ALSO a methylamino group. Which is what makes rohypnol more fun.
    I never hear about many using rohypnol recreationally. Its supposed to be one of the "hypnotics", and there's that whole "ruffies" colloquialism which gives it a mystique. Somewhat like quaaludes have, which are nothing but overblown barbiturates from my understanding.

Spork, you seem to know your benzodiazepine QSAR. Any experience with the heavier of the titular "nonbenzodiazepine" class? (What a horrible name for a specific-action series of drugs anyway)
    And behold, all things are written by the Father; therefore out of the books which shall be written shall the world be judged. 3 Nephi 27:26

LIFETIME MEMBER Duckfeet is one bad motherfucker Duckfeet is one bad motherfucker Duckfeet is one bad motherfucker Duckfeet is one bad motherfucker Duckfeet is one bad motherfucker Duckfeet is one bad motherfucker Duckfeet is one bad motherfucker Duckfeet is one bad motherfucker Duckfeet is one bad motherfucker Duckfeet is one bad motherfucker Duckfeet is one bad motherfucker Duckfeet's Avatar

Not very 'heavy', but often what they like to give for people beginning alchohol detox. Down here, in order to get into detox, you have to go to ER and get script for librium...been that way for many years....nobody I know gets to excited about it, and most people in line to get into detox, eat all 8 of the pills, get drunk, and blow off detox...the down side, they all say, is having to wait about 4-10 hrs in detox, just to see some very unexcited doctor, to get them prescribed...but it's the rules...also, one of the few pills that have been traditionally very easy to get OTC down in mexico, but kind of a waste, to me...unless, of course, you are prone to dt's from alcohol addiction...mostly happens when you get older...first seizure I had detoxing alcohol, I was around 35, down in Belize, and kicking that guaro or whatever that cheap rum was...it's so funny, I"m writing this while listening to Hugh Grant testify, and he's getting really pissed...I kind of like the guy, so human, feeling beleaguered LOL, sounds like his life is more fun, however....
    And if I laugh at any mortal thing, 'Tis that I may not weep.
    --Byron

Opiophile Dutch is a glorious beacon of light Dutch is a glorious beacon of light Dutch is a glorious beacon of light Dutch is a glorious beacon of light Dutch is a glorious beacon of light Dutch is a glorious beacon of light Dutch is a glorious beacon of light Dutch is a glorious beacon of light Dutch is a glorious beacon of light Dutch is a glorious beacon of light Dutch is a glorious beacon of light Dutch's Avatar

When i lived up north in the Redwoods Rohypnol was a thing. That shit has a razors edge dosage curve between getting sideways and destroying your reputation. Blackouts are way too common and "funny" to that crowd. Personally i didn't like coming to and thinking "i could have very well killed someone last night, i really don't fucking know." And the dreaded going down your phone list to feel out the damage.
    Triazolam(Halcion) is hands down the best hypnotic benzo imo. very euphoric and less village idiot potential. Im pretty sure it's also the strongest benzo, i know it's more potent than Rohypnol and much better. But Triazolam is really fucking rare. Almost never prescribed by US Doctors anymore due to the "Travelers Amnesia" fiasco that ensued upon its release to market for airplane anxiety. Apparently having people heavily benzo'd while serving drinks wasn't conducive to an orderly flight. Im no slouch in the benzo dept. and that shit had me on tilt. Can't imagine some housewife taking that shit thinking it'll just calm her nerves.

Jr. Opiophile Morphus is a glorious beacon of light Morphus is a glorious beacon of light Morphus is a glorious beacon of light Morphus is a glorious beacon of light Morphus is a glorious beacon of light Morphus is a glorious beacon of light Morphus is a glorious beacon of light Morphus is a glorious beacon of light Morphus is a glorious beacon of light Morphus is a glorious beacon of light Morphus is a glorious beacon of light

I got a doc to prescribe me this once, years ago, before a kick. It sucked as I recall, I popped at least 8 of the 25mg capsules over a day and felt nothing. I had him switch me to lorazepam which was much more effective.

Nitrazepam are a favourite of mine & many others where I am. Very nice with a smoke of brown for a cosy, gouch. Cushioned into oblivion.

Triazolam are extremely potent, 0.5mg being equivalent to 10mg diazepam. They were withdrawn from the UK market for their ability to 'cause bizarre behaviour', & have potent amnesiac properties, similar to IV midazolam.

Bart, I would add nitrazepam & triazolam to your list. Excercising caution, obviously.

Dutch, you're absolutely right about scarce drugs acquiring a mythical mystique. The media help. Shit, I tried mephedrone on the strength of the media carry on about it being available pure in head shops. They could've said it was just methylmethcathinone (cat), I've had that.

The same phenomena surrounds dipipanone and palfium, synthetic opioids with high euphoria profile. Mind, I got to try palfium & even taken oral they were one of the most euphoric drug experiences I've had. I would've had a habit in no time if the supply had been regular.

Benz

Never Looked Back candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20's Avatar

isnt it chlordiazepoxide? the only time i had it was in rehab but i was taking other peoples doses too it actually made me dip out for a little bit but i think it was in my head cause i took a pretty small dose but id take em again if i seen em but i never saw em again there old school like dalmane

Like I said its not intoxicating but some people like myself find a maintained state of tranquility and the calmness has a lot of value. And if ur looking to get fucked up u wont find it with Librium but it's a damn good tranquilizer. Just takes my head from it's usual 80mph down to about 40 and allows me to rest just an all around nice comfort med IMO

Never Looked Back candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20's Avatar

its a capsule right? have u tryed puttin the powder under your tongue, i use to do that wit them serax jawns

I just chew em a little bit to break the seal there's an adhesive on the capsule so the don't pull apart. Munch 75mg of the Librium with a couple green Klons and settle in for some cozy TV watching. I love the flavor of benzoz specially Klons.

Bart, I would add nitrazepam & triazolam to your list. Excercising caution, obviously.
    thanks for the advice bud.

no worries, i'm always careful with benzos. plus i've had a script on and off since i was 12, so i'm fairly used to them.

but yeah, thanks for the name drops, i've def got two more benzos to add to 'the list'

Opiophile Moderator SeVeN has disabled reputation SeVeN's Avatar

Im not 100% but i believe librium is what i was given in jail to aid with the opiate detox i was experiencing, not much fun, but boy did it knock me out and help me sleep through a LARGE part of my W/D (which wasnt to bad as i only had a "minor" oxy habit)

What i got was a small blue capsule, im pretty sure that it was librium.
    Tiocfaidh ar la

Trust No One

“It is one of the great joys of home ownership to fire a pistol in one's own bedroom”
    ― Alfred Jarry

“People who boast about their IQ’s are losers.” Stephen Hawking

Opiophile Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell's Avatar

I've been scripted and dependent on benzo's for 11-12 years now, for panic/social-anxiety, taken everything under the sun that's prescribed in the U.S. in every dose and combination. I personally liked the combo of 2mg xanax t.i.d. along with 10mg valium b.i.d. while on 130mg of 'done (MMT), needless to say I was usually sleeping standing up while waiting next to the printer at work.
    I'm now on 2mg clonazepam t.i.d. but am trying to taper down, I get bad rebound anxiety after having been on them so long, usually take 2-3mg most days.
    Sorry, a little OT^
    I've always thought of librium as being the little brother to, or mini valium. It is a very good comfort med to have I think, and actually have a bottle or 2 in the drawer in case I go overboard on the klonopin before refill. But yeah, I'd call it more of a mini valium rather than super.???

Never Looked Back SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky's Avatar

I have taken Librium before, and I do like it (especially for WD)

I have been told that there are a few free 7 day detoxes in the area, just over the MA/NH border. They give you nothing but Librium, amitryptaline & clonodine, regardless if you are there for booze, benzos, opiates or coke/meth, you get the same meds, in the same quantities for the same amount of time, and from what RJ told me of his experiences in these places, more than 1/2 the benzo/booze patients end up seizing day 3-5 when they rapidly lower the Librium dose after day 3, and if they are lucky, they get taken to the hospital for free, otherwise, they where just strapped down ad given atypical anti-psychotics IM (He had an extremely rare bad reaction to one once, can't remember the med{Serequel?}, nor what the reaction is called, but its IV diphenhydramine ASAP, or you loose control of your muscles, and they all contract, causing you to arch your back). Something like this happened to him before, but it was over psych issues (same facility though). (most don't know when RJ was 19 (or was it 17?), he crashed on a bicycle, had massive head trauma, and says he never felt "right" again. I believe him, he has a metal pate in his head[explains a lot huh?])

FREE RoboJunkie

/Broken and battered/

Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomew View Post
    thanks for the advice bud.

no worries, i'm always careful with benzos. plus i've had a script on and off since i was 12, so i'm fairly used to them.

but yeah, thanks for the name drops, i've def got two more benzos to add to 'the list'

You've had a benzo script since you were twelve? That would NEVER happen here. They really are script happy over there.

Benz

^^ yessir

Well, on and off. Like, at the moment I've got to buy my bars off the street cause I've got no script, but I had one like 12-16 and then 18-20 and here I am at 22.

I guess it depends on the area of the states you're in, down south seems to be pretty much the 'hot spot' for opiate scripts, but way up here benzos are doled out like candy.

Opiophorum Member sawfan is a jewel in the rough sawfan is a jewel in the rough sawfan is a jewel in the rough sawfan is a jewel in the rough sawfan is a jewel in the rough sawfan is a jewel in the rough sawfan is a jewel in the rough sawfan is a jewel in the rough sawfan's Avatar

Just got ahold of quite a few 0.25 tabs of triazolam and was wondering what dose i should start off with no tolerance. i've never come across this particular benzo before so i've really got my hopes up so far from how dutch described it. if its anything like rohypnol i will love it dearly =)

With NO tolerance to benzos, try one 0.25mg tablet. With triazolam, get ready for bed & take the tablet on an empty stomach IN BED. They come on fast and remember, DO NOT SMOKE!! Passing out having a cigarette is a very easy thing to do. I've done it & likely many other members have but it is very dangerous.

Don't take more if you don't feel it. Wait until the following night & take 0.5mg. This benzo has a strong potential to cause black outs. Be careful.

Benz

I took .5mg of Triazolam my first time while still very high from smoking meth all day and was still benzo drunk as fuck. That was a particularly reckless combo. Taking .25 sober greatly impaired my ability to drive or focus. I would never combine Triaz with Opiods, you would just fall right the fuck out. .75 sober i fell asleep in a plate of pasta with the fork still in my hand. Yeah just take 1. Maybe even start with a half if you have 0 benzo exp. It seriously makes xanax look like childs play.

Opiophorum Member sawfan is a jewel in the rough sawfan is a jewel in the rough sawfan is a jewel in the rough sawfan is a jewel in the rough sawfan is a jewel in the rough sawfan is a jewel in the rough sawfan is a jewel in the rough sawfan is a jewel in the rough sawfan's Avatar

took a .25 tab about an hour and a half after i ate 2mg of zanax & 10mg of valium and was sound asleep on my couch within 45 mins after i popped it hehe. It caught me by surprise because i was assuming it would just add a little extra kick along with the zanax/valium. pretty sedating stuff indeed but tonight i'll probably do .5 or .75 without any other benzos in the mix. Pretty much as soon as it kicked in i was out for the count, best night of sleep i've gotten in a while, i slept 13 straight hours hehe.. these little fuckers along with the bars i got left over are definitely gonna come in handy when i come down/run out of this coke.

Never Looked Back Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nagelfar View Post
    Spork, you seem to know your benzodiazepine QSAR. Any experience with the heavier of the titular "nonbenzodiazepine" class? (What a horrible name for a specific-action series of drugs anyway)
    As far as my knowledge of benzodiazepine QSAR, some of it is based in fact (like the 2-halo group dramatically increasing potency) and other parts (like the suspicion of the methylamino group and euphoria) is conjecture that I'm basing on personal experience and what I've heard from others.

The nonbenzodiazepines are interesting. Zolpidem kind of resembles a ring opened benzodiazepine. I think it's the distance and the binding of the nitrogen atoms that determines whether a compound will bind with the benzodiazepine site on the GABA-A receptor.

Look at beta-carbolines, the distance between the nitrogens, combined with the lack of an additional phenyl group attached somewhere,is what I think makes them a benzodiazepine antagonist. Compare with flumazenil.
    Spork. Not a Sp(F)o(rk)on

Opiophorum Member Leave it ta Beaver will become famous soon enough Leave it ta Beaver will become famous soon enough Leave it ta Beaver will become famous soon enough Leave it ta Beaver's Avatar

I was prescribe Librium after having a seizure from benzo. withdrawal.
    They're nothing too special, but they definitely helped with the benzo. withdrawal. I went 8 or so days with no benzo.'s then had a terrible seizure, so by that time any benzo was a big releif!!

SUPER FUCKING SOLID GOLD MEMBER Count Zero is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Count Zero is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Count Zero is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Count Zero is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Count Zero is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Count Zero is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Count Zero is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Count Zero is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Count Zero is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Count Zero is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Count Zero is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Count Zero's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    When i lived up north in the Redwoods Rohypnol was a thing. That shit has a razors edge dosage curve between getting sideways and destroying your reputation. Blackouts are way too common and "funny" to that crowd. Personally i didn't like coming to and thinking "i could have very well killed someone last night, i really don't fucking know." And the dreaded going down your phone list to feel out the damage.
    Triazolam(Halcion) is hands down the best hypnotic benzo imo. very euphoric and less village idiot potential. Im pretty sure it's also the strongest benzo, i know it's more potent than Rohypnol and much better. But Triazolam is really fucking rare. Almost never prescribed by US Doctors anymore due to the "Travelers Amnesia" fiasco that ensued upon its release to market for airplane anxiety. Apparently having people heavily benzo'd while serving drinks wasn't conducive to an orderly flight. Im no slouch in the benzo dept. and that shit had me on tilt. Can't imagine some housewife taking that shit thinking it'll just calm her nerves.
    Yep, I pretty much hate all benzos and will never take another one but Halcion was the shit, the best long distance flying drug ever, nothing else comes close, that and a glass or two of wine and you wake up nice and sweet, where ever you're going no matter how long the trip. Rohypnol was OK too, but xanax did me far more harm than good. Never again!
    edit: I too had librium for Etoh detox, nothing special that I remember and not enough of it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast