Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: IV'ing New Methadone Tablets

Occasionally Opiated lizard1409 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default IV'ing New Methadone Tablets

I just got these new methadone Tablets, I believe they are they same oval tabs described in the other thread here, but are 5mg. Does anyone have experience with IV'ing these? They are the oval white tablets, mfg Mallinckrodt, with the M on one side and imprint 57 55 on the other. Please let me know, if anyone has tried these IV.

Thanks,

Oh, BTW, as I saw some question about bioavailability in prior threads, according to my PDR and other reference books, for methadone it is 50% orally, same as oxycodone.

Thanks,
    -Lizard1409

Opiophorum Member Tar_Baby is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: IV'ing New Methadone Tablets

PDR is wrong its 90 % or better and why would you IV methadone? No rush and doesnt hit any faster..Do a search next time getting fucking tired of this same thread being posted over qand over and over..Not a very good intro to the board there, liz

Jester Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity is a jewel in the rough Levity's Avatar

Meth and Oxy are way more than 50% orally bioavailable unless your PDR stands for Pretty Damn Rong.

Re: IV'ing New Methadone Tablets

Quote Originally Posted by lizard1409 View Post
    I just got these new methadone Tablets, I believe they are they same oval tabs described in the other thread here, but are 5mg. Does anyone have experience with IV'ing these? They are the oval white tablets, mfg Mallinckrodt, with the M on one side and imprint 57 55 on the other. Please let me know, if anyone has tried these IV.

Thanks,

Oh, BTW, as I saw some question about bioavailability in prior threads, according to my PDR and other reference books, for methadone it is 50% orally, same as oxycodone.

Thanks,
    -Lizard1409
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar_Baby View Post
    PDR is wrong its 90 % or better and why would you IV methadone? No rush and doesnt hit any faster..Do a search next time getting fucking tired of this same thread being posted over qand over and over..Not a very good intro to the board there, liz

So that would be a yes or a no to having tried them IV? The manner in which my question was answered is not as clear an answer as my question would have deserved.

Anyway, I have taken the liberty myself now anyway, and I must say, they work quite well indead. 15 to 25mg provides Very good pain relief within 45 seconds. When your in a lot of pain, it beats the hell out of waiting an hour just to get started. Oh yeah, After doing about 5 shots over the course of about 16 hours, subsequent shots have actually produced a descent rush (comparable to oxy IV, but a little nicer in my opinion).

So now anyone else who is curious about this subject and this particular form of methadone tablet (rectangular tablet mfg'd by Mallinckrodt, with the M on one side and imprint 57 55 on the other). I am happy to inform you usefully, from my own experience with them. They can be IV'd, and they seem to have a bit less filler than the round tablet. Also, Effects seem much better, after a bit has accumulated in the system, whereas subsequent doses provide (at least in my case) a descent rush, but more importently in my case, they are able to provide near immediate (within 60 seconds) relieving of pain, thus avoinding the unpleasent wait for them to kick in.

I hope this new informaion provides more benefit for anyone out there than the all too common, non-informational postings and replys that occur all to frequently in forums and groups of this nature. And if anyone has further questions about this or anything else Opi (Pharm or otherwise), please feel free to ask, as I am happy to contribute any knowledge I may have, and If I have none, I am happy to work together to aquire new knowledge.

-Thanks, and pleasant vibes all!
    -Lizard1409

Jr. Opiophile orangejuice is an unknown quantity at this point orangejuice's Avatar

So that would be a yes or a no to having tried them IV? The manner in which my question was answered is not as clear an answer as my question would have deserved.

Anyway, I have taken the liberty myself now anyway, and I must say, they work quite well indead. 15 to 25mg provides Very good pain relief within 45 seconds. When your in a lot of pain, it beats the hell out of waiting an hour just to get started. Oh yeah, After doing about 5 shots over the course of about 16 hours, subsequent shots have actually produced a descent rush (comparable to oxy IV, but a little nicer in my opinion).

So now anyone else who is curious about this subject and this particular form of methadone tablet (rectangular tablet mfg'd by Mallinckrodt, with the M on one side and imprint 57 55 on the other). I am happy to inform you usefully, from my own experience with them. They can be IV'd, and they seem to have a bit less filler than the round tablet. Also, Effects seem much better, after a bit has accumulated in the system, whereas subsequent doses provide (at least in my case) a descent rush, but more importently in my case, they are able to provide near immediate (within 60 seconds) relieving of pain, thus avoinding the unpleasent wait for them to kick in.

I hope this new informaion provides more benefit for anyone out there than the all too common, non-informational postings and replys that occur all to frequently in forums and groups of this nature. And if anyone has further questions about this or anything else Opi (Pharm or otherwise), please feel free to ask, as I am happy to contribute any knowledge I may have, and If I have none, I am happy to work together to aquire new knowledge.

-Thanks, and pleasant vibes all!
    -Lizard1409
    There are people that have iv'd methadone here, most, if not all will say that it wasnt really worth it. First of all, like tar said, methadone is at least 90% bioavaliable, making it MOST practical if you take it orally. There have been experiments with methadone and possible potentiators trying to find something that will make the onset faster. Most of these experiments have concluded that there isnt any way to do it. Even the mythbusters busted this myth. First dude, youre going to blow your fucking veins out over time shooting methadone. Its not a good idea. I think its fine that you experimented and are trying to bring your results back here, but i assure you that not very many smart people here are going to be interested in the idea of shooting methadone. There are many threads on this, and if you look at em, they all basically end up the same, just like this is gonna. Im not trying to be an ass, i just love commenting on anything methadone, its my thing i love it more than any other opiate. But i wouldnt try shooting it, i just kno that its a very bad idea. And just ask around shooting methadone will fuck your veins up for good. If you get a chance, ask Heidi, i think she posted something about doing it before and her results.
    Methadone always is gonna take forever to take effect, in my opinion its worth waiting for. If it isnt worth waiting for to you, maybe you should try something that isnt gonna harm you as much and will satisfy you at the same time.... Dunno what else to say, ima nice guy, just letting you kno what the dealio is. Peace, OJ
    "Im in here making sense, cuz im out there making dollars.

O.J.

OpioNoMo BigWaves is an unknown quantity at this point BigWaves's Avatar

Yes he ^^^ IS a nice guy who really DOES care.

And it's true, injecting the tablets=FORGET IT. Ditto for the liquid solution. The only safe IV methadone form is what they make for hospital use. I don't know if it's true but I've heard that proper IV methadone is twice as potent as oral forms, and feels similar to heroin when injected.

Can anyone vouch for this? I've been trying to concoct a way to get that, possibly by going to an ER and saying that I can't keep any oral meds down. I was on methadone ONLY for chronic pain for 6 years until very recently, but with my luck they would probably bring me a fucking suppository & some KY jelly…with their blessings, LOL.

As for what else could one take to potentiate methadone? I've said here many times before that PHENERGAN™ (promethazine hcl) is KING. The most common form is 25mg tabs (and 'butt bullets', of course).

I would take about 100mg of it every 3-4 hours and wait for the effects; You'll notice that your short term memory will sporadically 'abandon' you right in mid-sentence -if you're trying to have a conversation which can be awkward esp. to the 'naive'. That's when you know it's starting to go to work. Not long after that the more profound effects of higher opiate doses will appear; nodding off at "innappropriate times" {lol} even while standing upright. All that good stuff. Careful with lit cigs and the like

Rockin good zombie times to all!

BWDave

PS; lighten the fuck up #2. This search here doesn't always prove as useful. (your post is [way] inaccurate so that doesn't help matters either. Read above.) Nice way to welcome a new member btw. Did that make you feel better?

You always this cranky or do you just need a nap?

*smile* kiddo. any day above ground is a good one!
    Last edited by BigWaves; 09-30-2006 at 08:27 PM. Reason: @ j@ck@55

Never Looked Back Hammilton is fresh on the scene. Hammilton is fresh on the scene. Hammilton's Avatar

bad idea new member reprimanding senior members. 48 posts in 4 months. you're out of line.
    your mileage may vary.

Jr. Opiophile orangejuice is an unknown quantity at this point orangejuice's Avatar

Id have to agree. Plus tar knows his shit.
    "Im in here making sense, cuz im out there making dollars.

O.J.

Quote Originally Posted by orangejuice View Post
    There are people that have iv'd methadone here, most, if not all will say that it wasnt really worth it. First of all, like tar said, methadone is at least 90% bioavaliable, making it MOST practical if you take it orally. There have been experiments with methadone and possible potentiators trying to find something that will make the onset faster. Most of these experiments have concluded that there isnt any way to do it. Even the mythbusters busted this myth. First dude, youre going to blow your fucking veins out over time shooting methadone. Its not a good idea. I think its fine that you experimented and are trying to bring your results back here, but i assure you that not very many smart people here are going to be interested in the idea of shooting methadone. There are many threads on this, and if you look at em, they all basically end up the same, just like this is gonna. Im not trying to be an ass, i just love commenting on anything methadone, its my thing i love it more than any other opiate. But i wouldnt try shooting it, i just kno that its a very bad idea. And just ask around shooting methadone will fuck your veins up for good. If you get a chance, ask Heidi, i think she posted something about doing it before and her results.
    Methadone always is gonna take forever to take effect, in my opinion its worth waiting for. If it isnt worth waiting for to you, maybe you should try something that isnt gonna harm you as much and will satisfy you at the same time.... Dunno what else to say, ima nice guy, just letting you kno what the dealio is. Peace, OJ
    Thank you for actually responding with some informartion. The reason I posted this message to begin with was I was unable to find any actual information in my search of previously posted threads (Thank you very much for the helpful suggestion Tar, however that had allready been tried with NO helpfull results, but I appreciate the sentiment). Thus my reason for starting a new thread, should be obvious.

I am just curious about a couple things, first being the nature of this vein damage from shooting methadone, i.e. what kind of damage, what causes damage (i.e. bad dissolvable fillers or what), and what level of use can or has resulted in what level of damage. Not that I don't believe, its just I want to understand, plus other folk often ask me about such things. I've heard people say that it will fuck up your viens, or just that you can't do it, but no one has ever been able to explain why, mostly is second or third hand information at best, with little details recalled.

Also, as the Physicians Desk Reference claims methadones oral bioavailability to be 1/2 IV or 50%, and other sources say the same, one indicating variability of at best 40% to 80% as being typical range, I am curious as to where this "90 % or better" figure (as one person posted) comes from. I mean if there is a medical text out there that supposedly puts the PDR and every other accepted text on Pharmacology to shit, I'd certainly like to know about it, as a lot of other information I have could also be inaccurate.

And third, I am curious if anyone knows of anything that can effect bioavailability of methadone. As one of my sources indicated 40%-80% after saying that its generally 1/2, I want to figure out what sort of things can increase or decrease how methadone is actually metabolised, i.e. taking with or without food, stomach acidity, etc. For example, I know that for amphetamines, if you take an alkylizing agents if oral prep (i.e. Alka-Seltzer or even just sodium bicarbonate) that increases bioav. and your body absorbs for of the drug. I imagine there mst be something similar that can be done for methadone. Any ideas. please toss them out, I would love to hear.

Thank you kindly for your help,
    -Lizard1409

…so when, may I ask does one "earn the right" to be to able jokingly defend a newbie from a surprisingly mean [and very first, no less] reply from another member here...a so-called "senior member" even?I say surprisingly because I expected something slightly more "cordial" & classy (until I remembered what number of posts really means: number of posts. Nothing more.
    …or unless [person] trying to send some kind of message to all on behalf of the community. -?
    As I look around, I'm guessing it's based upon quanitity of posts in x amount of time? LOL Well, we better fuckin get busy!!! *SMILE*

Last edited by BigWaves; 10-02-2006 at 08:10 PM.

Occasionally Opiated furber is an unknown quantity at this point

i guess most of this thread is about oral methadone being injected,i have had an injectable methadone script (amps)for over 25 years,i still inject in my arms,my veins are still ok,love the rush

Quote Originally Posted by furber View Post
    i guess most of this thread is about oral methadone being injected,i have had an injectable methadone script (amps)for over 25 years,i still inject in my arms,my veins are still ok,love the rush
    Yea it's said to resemble Heroin when injected. 25yrs whoa...what kind of condition do you have that you get those precious amps of the stuff for, if you don't mind me asking?
    Does it have a burn/taste going in?

And what's the dosage? I'm interested because I was on oral 'done tablets for chronic pain myself for over 5yrs. There were a few instances when I was having trouble keeping down oral meds of any sort and I suspected a trip to the ER might have gotten me a taste of IV 'done, but it never got bad enough to resort to that- gratefully. The avg. wait time at UMC (Vegas' #1 ER and 2nd busiest in the USA) is about 10 hours. joy.

OpioNoMo HeidiW is an unknown quantity at this point HeidiW's Avatar

I have the new Mallinckrodt (sp?) tabs, 10 mg.,they're white and have 5771 on one side. I have not tried to break these down. I shot the old ones, the 'Methadose' tablets. After about 2 months of daily IV use, I landed myself in the ER, in cardiac arrest. After all that, I went home only to shoot up the damned things AGAIN. REAL BRIGHT.

In my experience, shooting methadone fucks up your veins for the day some real dope comes around. I don't advise doing it. I've also shot the red syrup they give out at the methadone clinic. There are too many fillers, binders, whatever they put in it to keep us from shooting it.
    It leaves nasty, dark track marks that I can't seem to get rid of. I've shot every dope possible, and nothing fucked up my arms, hands, veins, feet, etc., like methadone syrup and pills did. Believe this. AVOID IT AT ALL COSTS.

Honorary Charter Member nick has disabled reputation nick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by furber View Post
    Interesting man,I'm in the UK too and in the middle of the diamorphine shortage I was rxed physeptone,which I presume is the injectable methadone you're reffering to.I mainlined it and got no rush at all.It came on a lot faster than oral,about 5 minutes.
    Which company makes the methadone you use.Is it Martindale?

OpioNoMo excerpts is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks,

Thanks,
    -Lizard1409
    Well, here is my advice or what I have heard about those pills. "They contain binders, or nasty stuff you wouldn't want to IV". So i wouldn't recommend it unless you know some procedure for seperating the methadone within, it happens to be an effective process, and you are profficient in doing it.

As for methadone in general. I can verify, it is PLENTY active IV. I am so lucky that i get a pure liquid drinking solution which is easily injectable into the blood stream. A strong dose of 60-90mg (which as about equal to 9cc) produces almost as extreme of a rush as I've ever experience on "street heroin". Though it seems not to last as long... and at first felt a little icky and somewhat different. Its as good as I could ever do on the streets, and it's legal and much much easier on my pocketbook comparatively speaking.

AND actually, considering I might have an ulcer from all the drinking and methadone i've taken orally, this process is MUCH easier on my stomach. The only real downside is that I find myself doing it too soon when I get carry home doses. It's just so easy (well i've been using the same vein for the past 6 months and since I don't abuse it, it's easy to find / have the right needle length so I never miss, i have no problems using it over and over again (also i dont use it EVERYDAY)). I guess my situation seems too ideal, but if you can get your hands on pure liquid methadone they give you for drinking, and you get take homes without any additives (like i do from my clinic) you have an ideal injectable source of methadone.

In case any of you were wondering, it's called Methadose, it's a clear nasty tasting liquid that is, from what I can tell, identically similar in consistency to water. In fact, you can't tell the difference until you drink it. I know it's dispensed at the window with juice or water for drinking, but they don't mix either in our take home doses. I can't explain whether or not this stuff is any different from injectable solutions they may have available "at the hospital" (like mentioned before) or at some pharmacies, but the nurse, doctor and conselor have all confirmed that what i get is pure liquid methadone with no additives at all. And it's highly active IV.
    Last edited by excerpts; 10-07-2006 at 05:01 PM.

OpioNoMo excerpts is an unknown quantity at this point

Also wanted to add that the manufacturer (well at least i think so, it's just the name on the bottle) is that Mallinckrodt (sp?) like someone mentioned before. Now considering that it usually takes me 60-90mg to get a serious "rush" off of injecting, it could very well be, as some of the forum members have mentioned, that it is not suited/intended for IV and therefore not as active/potent through the vein.
    BUT, there are other factors to consider. What I use, best to my knowledge, is PURE, 100% Methadone Hydrochloride in liquid form, from a pharmecutical company (Mallinckrodt), called 'Methadose'. 30mg would be fine for a rush (and whats noteworthy is that 30mg has been plenty potent in the past for me), i just happen to like the way 60mg and, sometimes, 90mg feels better.
    Also, I usually wait about a day between IVing (due to a lack of any more 'done of course/I carry only a few times a week) and everytime, on that other morning, is heaven. I can't really think of anything else contributing to it's efficacy (or lack of)...

All I can say is that when it comes to anyone knocking the injection of methadone, I guess that it is because of a few (following) factors:

1. A) they are misinformed and/or unexperienced in the procuring and proper preping + injection of a methadone solution that is intended for IV (a solution that is, just simply, pure methadone hydrochloride liquid),
    2. B) they have their preference/opinion against it's use for whatever reason (typical phrases/reasons they use: methadone is more active orally, it's metabolized slowly when taken orally (24-36 hrs) therefore better for the recovering addict [i happen to agree with this, even though oral ingestion isn't my MO], it's not active/nearly as potent IV, it's just a bad idea no matter how you do it, etc... blah blah). pretty much all accurate accounts, but basically all bias too. this is typical mentality of anyone who is serious about their methadone maintenance or is trying to recovering from abusing heroin, dilaudid, oxycontin, lortab/hydro/vicodin, etc. While I'm not against their message (in fact i tend to agree with it), I'm also not completely in favor of it. I still enjoy getting "high" when i can, especially if I can do it legally and cheaply.
    3. C) they have had bad experiences with it (though this is more or less the reason/factor/people that fall into A). They're pretty much victims of unfavorable circumstances and/or addiction-driven (stupid) behavior (which might separate them from A group simply for A's implied ignorance... though ignorance can also influence this group, but in a different way. [i.e. injecting anything BUT pure methadone hydrochloride liquid, expecting smooth sailing and a nice high, being rudely awakened and having suffered a crappy experience, and subsequently writing all forms of methadone injection off]).

PHEW. that was more than a mouthful, but I think I've touched on the basic points of all the negative feedback methadone injection has received in this forum. But, do not misunderstand me; I'm totally against injecting any sort of Methadone that comes in pill form, or strangely colored and/or odd liquid consistency, for the most part. Pure methadone can be separated from it's pill form, but it's not an easy process and seems like more trouble than what it's worth (especially at lower dosages)... but I suppose if it's done right, i'm sure it could be injected and enjoyed properly. Just not for me.

Again, methadone can be enjoyed IV (i'm about to enjoy it right now), but don't expect it to be easy going when trying to find a supply source that is cheap, legal, and proper (as in providing the right form of it to inject). I'm just lucky, FOR NOW. I'll ride it out as long as I can. Meanwhile, I'll enjoy the ride and maintain my status as the envy of the opiophile methadone message forum. :cool:

New Opiophile strat is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a question, I have Vicodin, would they be worth IV'ing or not. and is so HOW do I do it

Never Looked Back reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668's Avatar

"He who fights too long against dragons becomes a dragon himself; and if you gaze too long into the abyss, the abyss will gaze into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

OpioNoMo HeidiW is an unknown quantity at this point HeidiW's Avatar

Speaking from personal experience, shooting methadone eats your veins.

Jr. Opiophile freedomclub is fresh on the scene. freedomclub is fresh on the scene. freedomclub's Avatar

I never did like needles. I snorted and ate pils/dope for years and the only time I came close to using a needle was when my neck was hurting so bad I almost rammed 80 mgs of OC through a needle right into the back of my neck. My buddy stopped me, only to o.d. a coupla days later on 160 mgs (in the arm) himself. I also knew a guy in New Orleans who would inject the red syrup. He had diabetes and thank god nothing worse cause I drank right out of his bottle he was sticking his needle in. I still cringe when I think about it, 4 years later. I suppose the clear liquid is not as dangerous but I can assure you that you'll never hear of "trip report" from me and anything i.v.!

P.S. I wouldn't run up Vicodin either (even if I was an i.v. user)From what I've read there is no high, not even a buzz from i.v. hydrocodone plus shooting tylenol prob. ain't too great for ya either.

Jr. Opiophile SomniGod will become famous soon enough SomniGod will become famous soon enough SomniGod will become famous soon enough SomniGod's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by strat View Post
    I have a question, I have Vicodin, would they be worth IV'ing or not. and is so HOW do I do it

no.

don't pursue this.

People bang morphine to get high, swallow hydrocodone......and CWE it if ya have the patience.....much better for you!!!0

~S~
    "Ribs soooo good...make you wanna slap yo momma!":angry-smi

ssd

Opiophorum Member MELBURN NIGGUH is an unknown quantity at this point MELBURN NIGGUH's Avatar

you really should have put an explanation on the CWE (cold water extraction, google it for the vicodin person)

As for METHADONE I.V.
    there is one country(actually one specific city) in the world which has a market with a huge taste for Methadone injectable solution.

all the junkies in MINSK, Belarus(former USSR country, ya know russia....) anyway, all the junkies in Minsk swear by it. they have it bein sold there on the streets and its all IV pure liquid (i aint sure but i think its diverted from poland, slovakia etc. which have methadone programs because Belarus dont evan have a MMT) .

so there.... they say that the 'done is 'better because it holds you longer' and they will tell ya that it will be easier on your veins as youre not constantly jabbing yourself to get your Hammer rush every 5 hours or whatever....

Im on methadone, i dont get take aways (never stay long enough to get that) ... its good to use methadone temporarily.

BTW: subutex is widely injected where i live and believe it or not subuxone aswell.... (freaks that actually dont use apart from the actual suboxone.... ?!) ..... and most of it is spat out straight out of the mouth.

the more ambitious ones create make shift lil plastic shelves to put under the tongue so the Bup. tablet dont get contaminated with saliva .... or are nifty enough to somhow switch the bup. tab. with somethin else adn chuck it in their pocket... but there are also ambitious pharmacists who crush the Bup. tablets before dispensing.

Opiophorum Member Dolophine is an unknown quantity at this point

Methadone is good when IV'd although the pill form is not something you want to IV it will damage your health greatly. But if you have ampules or clear Methadone liquid it is probably a nice high when IV'd. I know a guy who really likes Methadone when injected and he says it feels like 1/3rd more when it's injected than if you take it orally. If you take 5mg orally and 5mg injected that same 5mg will feel like 7.5 or 8mg injected, or so i've heard.

Don't inject Methadone pills with such small amounts of Methadone in it. It's stupid! If you have Methadone 40mg's and can filter really good then try it if you want but it's your body you may fuck up!

But from what i've heard if you have the shootable type it's a nice buzz just as good as morphine. Boo yah. Ohhhh and it DOES HIT FASTER! according to my friend.

Token ★ Phenethylaminophile Chipper has disabled reputation Chipper's Avatar

The only reason I chose to IV methadone was because I actually wanted a more intense, shorter half-life action. Oral methadone lasts much longer but is less intense.

The moment you start injecting methadone, you're no longer in treatment.

Never Looked Back Hammilton is fresh on the scene. Hammilton is fresh on the scene. Hammilton's Avatar

Methadone IV'd is fine enough. I wouldn't say it's much like H, but it's certainly not "the same as eating it"

All this bagging on about how methadone's bioavailability is 90% and so there's nothing to gain by injecting it is utter nonsense.

I think it's based on the idea that heroin has very low bioavailability, so IV'ing it is the best way to get it in.

The issue isn't the bioavailability- it's how quick it gets into the brain. Methadone is absorbed slowly (but like everyone likes saying- completely). Heroin is rapidly metabolized- but because IV'ing gets it to the brain faster.

Methadone gets to the brain a lot faster when it's put right into the blood and not the stomach first.

jeez. if this is why everyone thinks they use a needle- how'd they decide to use it? not like they knew much about bioavailability at the time they were invented
    your mileage may vary.

Occasionally Opiated jerzyjunk is an unknown quantity at this point

oh no dont reprimand a senior member oh noooooooooooo not on a drug addict site. damn i got more respect then a fuckin little and lived on the streets for more then a bit.i got some advice for the fuckin geeks who care about points popularity post count dick ridin the next senior member, i think people can fend for themselves.but i figured this place has too many rich whitebread fags who dont have a life.some cool cats here though. but too many fuckin cyber geeks that take post count as clout and dont get pussy. little bit of advice for those of you that fall into the cyber junkie catagory, go grow a set of balls and try to live a real life (get off the net get laid get in a fight and dont ruin this forum. IT IS FOR HARMNESS REDUCTION not for clout sighnin off. dirt j for the real peoples who post here you know who u are and you cyber geeks here for clout on a website git a life.cant believe i wasted this much time didnt even find the aswer to the question i sighned on for and i aint gonna post it cuz the cyber geeks are waiting to say use the search function or you dont have enough post or time on here to ask that. damn what happend to this joint bin lurkin every once in a while since beggining of 05 and it went downhill oh well not my problem i dont show up till im lookin for an answer to somthin. damn billi what happend here?
    i am a farmaC

New Opiophile rvisko20 is an unknown quantity at this point

lizard1409

How specifically did you shoot the done? Cause i noticed with those kind of dones they dissolve super easy in warm water, and i was always wondering if you could shoot em. I just wanna know like, if you had any ill side effects or anything, cause i can get these regularly and would love to spike them if i could

Everyone else in this forum thats saying you cant, remind me of everyone (including myself) in the real world. What i mean by that is we all seem to be drawing conclusions from no sound source. I assume you cant shoot these because theyre meant for recovering heroin addicts, much like suboxone. And as we all know, one reason for suboxone's successful/ or unsuccessfulness is that it cant be snorted or shot like many dope addicts do their dope. But this kid says he shot it multiple times, got fucked up, and had no problems from what ive read. And that one chick said she shot it and it fucked up her veins but she may have been doing the older ones that dont easily dissolve in water.

Sorry for rambling. Anywho, yea, get back to me on that liz

Absentee Landlord Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony's Avatar

HEY rvisko20!

Please look at the date of the thread!

This thread is over a year old! No one has replied to it in roughly 9 months.

Most of the people who posted in this thread aren't even around anymore.

Also, please use the search engine before you post. I deleted your other thread because we've discussed it a million times.

New Opiophile rvisko20 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by bronyraur View Post
    HEY rvisko20!

Please look at the date of the thread!

This thread is over a year old! No one has replied to it in roughly 9 months.

Most of the people who posted in this thread aren't even around anymore.

Also, please use the search engine before you post. I deleted your other thread because we've discussed it a million times.
    I did look at the date, being that im new, theres no way of me knowing if theyre still around or not

Sorry about that. I re-posted it because i thought i fucked up. Go right ahead and delete it again

Absentee Landlord Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rvisko20 View Post
    I did look at the date, being that im new, theres no way of me knowing if theyre still around or not

Sorry about that. I re-posted it because i thought i fucked up. Go right ahead and delete it again
    It's OK man. When you look at the date and see that no one has replied in a year or so, it's a good indication that the thread is dead/people AWOL.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast