Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just out of jail! Hope I won't go back!

Occasionally Opiated LadyH is an unknown quantity at this point LadyH's Avatar

Needle Just out of jail! Hope I won't go back!

So, I just got out of jail today. I was charged with a 5th degree felony posession of heroin. It's my second one, the first one was never on my record, because it was my first offense ever and they said it wouldn't be on my record unless I fucked up again. But now I've fucked up again. So I'm totally screwed. I violated my probation as well. I have my first appearance tomorrow. I'm super nervous about it. Also, I had to go through all the fucking withdrawals in jail, with nothing but motrin and tylenol to help me. They took all of my suboxone as well. Even though it was in my prescription bottle. And they put my car on hold so I can't even get it out of the damn impound lot. Sorry to rant so much. It's just so frustrating to spend time in jail. I had been in there since Monday morning. Has anyone here had two 5th degree felony posessions in Minnesota? I just don't want to go to jail. But damn did it sure feel great to walk out of there. Well, I better get to bed; I can't be late for court. See you all tomorrow hopefully.

opiopopo LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha's Avatar

Default Re: Just out of jail! Hope I won't go back!

Sorry, I can't answer any of your questions but I just wanted to wish you luck in court. Hope you're back with us tomorrow night.

Never Looked Back Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork's Avatar

Damn that is really horrible, I'm sorry. How'd that happen?
    Spork. Not a Sp(F)o(rk)on

Never Looked Back ZodiacKiller is one bad motherfucker ZodiacKiller is one bad motherfucker ZodiacKiller is one bad motherfucker ZodiacKiller is one bad motherfucker ZodiacKiller is one bad motherfucker ZodiacKiller is one bad motherfucker ZodiacKiller is one bad motherfucker ZodiacKiller is one bad motherfucker ZodiacKiller is one bad motherfucker ZodiacKiller is one bad motherfucker ZodiacKiller is one bad motherfucker ZodiacKiller's Avatar

Good luck to you tomorrow. I wish I had answers for you, but I will say thank god your charges aren't federal. And I know you probably live there, but fuck I hate the state of Minnesota. "Land of a Thousand Lakes"? More like "State of a Thousand Prisons".

ZK

Never Looked Back Junkette has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Junkette has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Junkette has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Junkette has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Junkette has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Junkette has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Junkette has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Junkette has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Junkette has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Junkette has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Junkette has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Junkette's Avatar

You should beg for time in a rehabilitation center. Here in Ohio you have the option to plea down your case if you sign up for rehab on your own volition.

Beg beg beg for mercy, tell them you've realized you need help and are willing to do anything to get it.

How much dope did they bust you with? Was eating it not an option?
    That which takes place out of love is always beyond good and evil.

Never Looked Back tui is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) tui is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) tui is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) tui is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) tui is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) tui is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) tui is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) tui is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) tui is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) tui is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) tui is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) tui's Avatar

What a dumb ass waste of taxpayer money. Best of luck tomorrow, I really hope everything goes your way.
    arbeit macht frei

Scream Queen Smaxie is one bad motherfucker Smaxie is one bad motherfucker Smaxie is one bad motherfucker Smaxie is one bad motherfucker Smaxie is one bad motherfucker Smaxie is one bad motherfucker Smaxie is one bad motherfucker Smaxie is one bad motherfucker Smaxie is one bad motherfucker Smaxie is one bad motherfucker Smaxie is one bad motherfucker Smaxie's Avatar

What a nightmare, please let us know how it goes. Good luck tomorrow, I too suggest you beg for rehab. You have to jump through a bunch of hoops in drug court, but that could be an option as well. Hopefully you'll be back and can fill us in on what exactly happened that you find yourself in this situation. So sorry.
    And who in her lonely slip, who by barbiturate,
    Who in these realms of love, who by something blunt,
    And who by avalanche, who by powder,
    Who for his greed, who for his hunger,
    And who shall I say is calling?

And who by brave assent, who by accident,
    Who in solitude, who in this mirror,
    Who by his lady's command, who by his own hand,
    Who in mortal chains, who in power,
    And who shall I say is calling?

~Leonard Cohen

RIP CHEMBOY7

Opiophile at&t has conned a lot of people to get this much rep at&t has conned a lot of people to get this much rep at&t has conned a lot of people to get this much rep at&t has conned a lot of people to get this much rep at&t has conned a lot of people to get this much rep at&t has conned a lot of people to get this much rep at&t has conned a lot of people to get this much rep at&t has conned a lot of people to get this much rep at&t has conned a lot of people to get this much rep at&t has conned a lot of people to get this much rep at&t has conned a lot of people to get this much rep at&t's Avatar

So sorry to hear that LadyH...

I was just thinking how very easy it is to slowly and gradually forget that (sudden arrest and "5th degree possession"/etc, as the op described,) that sort of thing can even happen..

Slowly becoming careless and stupid and making really sketchy looking handoffs in the open, and all that...

Like being hit by lightning.... When it happens, its really. deadly. serious.

One can say-- (and especially as time goes by without a lightning strike,) that odds are against you ever being hit by it... Its just surprising how easy to forget that you and I and most folks here are all walking around holding kites in the thunderstorm.

And then you were doubtless sick in jail, and...... - yeah.. they stole even your freaking Subs for a few days while you were sick to hell for endless days...

Well.... Hope you've got stuff under control over there, having a lawyer talk to the necessary people and all that, and hope court goes well...........................

They can't put you back in, can they? -- Well.... I mean "they wont."

Anyway,
    Very Best of luck... Take care of your stuff up there, and we'll be waiting......
    at&t

Never Looked Back candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20's Avatar

i dont know about in your state but here if u commit a second felony ur most likely going to jail and if u violated ur probation u are 100% goin to jail infact u wouldnt even be able to get bailed out u get hit with a detainer, so considering ur out and ur on probation it sounds like ur state is pretty damn lenient

Junky Miss M is just really nice Miss M is just really nice Miss M is just really nice Miss M is just really nice Miss M is just really nice Miss M is just really nice Miss M is just really nice Miss M is just really nice Miss M is just really nice Miss M is just really nice Miss M is just really nice Miss M's Avatar

Very, very sorry this has happened to you.....detox with some tylenol?? Jesus.....

What does your attorney have to say with regard to the charges????
    What has he/she been able to get accomplished for you?
    Here's where (hopefully) having the best can make a difference........
    ...Mimi

Junky Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik's Avatar

Damn i feel for you thats the worst!
    Im Heroin and Sex in One - Dope as Fuck!

Opiophile Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by candyman20 View Post
    i dont know about in your state but here if u commit a second felony ur most likely going to jail and if u violated ur probation u are 100% goin to jail infact u wouldnt even be able to get bailed out u get hit with a detainer, so considering ur out and ur on probation it sounds like ur state is pretty damn lenient

+10000, hit with a felony while on probation, in the County I'm in, most certain detainer/hold/no bail, be glad your out, or were out? and Good Luck.

OpioNoMo SubHuman is just really nice SubHuman is just really nice SubHuman is just really nice SubHuman is just really nice SubHuman is just really nice SubHuman is just really nice SubHuman is just really nice SubHuman is just really nice SubHuman is just really nice SubHuman is just really nice SubHuman is just really nice

Sorry OP that sucks, I know all to well about how they take your subs even though they are Rx'd to you. I think they do it just for fun to watch us squirm. I kept beggin the nurse "You dont understand I take those to keep me from using, subs arent abusable to an addict" and she said things like "you shouldnt be on that type of stuff at your age, were gonna ween you off". They gave me 8mgs the first day (my usual dose) and then never gave me anymore the few weeks I was there and called that "weening". I hope things turn out ok for you and you dont have to go back.

Opiophile Moderator clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton's Avatar

Any updates,? I hope it's good.. Or good as can be..

Never Looked Back danny is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) danny is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) danny is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) danny is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) danny is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) danny is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) danny is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) danny is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) danny is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) danny is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) danny is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) danny's Avatar

good luck sis, i dont know you but no one deserves to go away for possession....thats fuckrey plain and simple....i just cant see the logic behind person x has substance y that he she is gonna utilise him/herself, therefore person x is such a danger to wider society that they deserve to have their freedom taken away....what the fuck? everyone that supports that system in any shape form or fashion deserves something bad to happen to them, the more they support it the worse they deserve...
    I decree today that life/Is simply taking and not giving/England is mine - it owes me a living...

'scooby doo' - sunrise unknown...sunset 1200am 4/11/2013...rest in peace my son...

Hey guys, sorry to take so long to respond. I just found out I can get my car out of the impound lot tomorrow hopefully. And I got some suboxone last night from a friend. Which was awkward as hell cause my poor dad had to drive me just to pick it up. But of course the day after I got out I went to get some H. So now I'm at home, sick cause I couldn't get a ride to the cities from my suburb. I might have taken this little piece of suboxone a few hours too early. Of course, being an addict, I'm impatient as fuck! But I hope it kicks in so I can get some sleep. I'm just waiting to go to court on the 14th of December. Then I'll know what's going to happen to me. Unless my probation officer decides to do something to me in the mean time. . I'll make sure to keep everyone updated. Thanks for all the responses. All I can say is, Fuck the cops!

Noddin' & Moddin' mainline is one bad motherfucker mainline is one bad motherfucker mainline is one bad motherfucker mainline is one bad motherfucker mainline is one bad motherfucker mainline is one bad motherfucker mainline is one bad motherfucker mainline is one bad motherfucker mainline is one bad motherfucker mainline is one bad motherfucker mainline is one bad motherfucker mainline's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LadyH View Post
    Hey guys, sorry to take so long to respond. I just found out I can get my car out of the impound lot tomorrow hopefully. And I got some suboxone last night from a friend. Which was awkward as hell cause my poor dad had to drive me just to pick it up. But of course the day after I got out I went to get some H. So now I'm at home, sick cause I couldn't get a ride to the cities from my suburb. I might have taken this little piece of suboxone a few hours too early. Of course, being an addict, I'm impatient as fuck! But I hope it kicks in so I can get some sleep. I'm just waiting to go to court on the 14th of December. Then I'll know what's going to happen to me. Unless my probation officer decides to do something to me in the mean time. . I'll make sure to keep everyone updated. Thanks for all the responses. All I can say is, Fuck the cops!

Back in FL if you VOP (violate probation ect) it's automatic 90 days in county, no bond. (full cash bail tho, of course) I was on probation and I moved to NY, my probation officer said it was okay if I mailed in the money and called her on the 15th of every month.

I didn't. Warrant went out, got a court date, flew home to FL for court, and THIS, THE CRAZIEST SHIT happened. The ADA on the case was an ex-client of mine (client as in I was his whore). I see him and get all excited, and for a good reason. Rather than going to jail, he suggested adding an extra 6months probation and lowering my community service hours from 100 to 50. Judge says yes, I say yes. all is good. Rode him for free the next morning, (he was hot anyway) and went back to NY. Never told my PO.

So I called her on the 15th like nothing happened and she was all " Where are you blah blah blah I can violate you, you can't move states without me approving it, ect" so I played dumb, she agreed to go back to the original plan ( send payments, and call on 15th) and she told me someone took care of my community service. So I never had to do shit that time on probation. I was on Felony probation tho and I guess my VOP was a misdemeanor so I got super Lucky. I also always had good lawyers.

So you never know what'll happen in court. Going to court is scary as fuck no matter what, especially when your freedom is on the line.

good luck darlin'

^lol story time? WTF. damn cocaine. Anyway, yeah, FUCK THE POLICE, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK THE POLICE.
    “ I can’t think of anything off the top of my head that seems more important than something designed to raise money to keep something going that keeps IV drug users from dying. ” - Elliott Smith

Opiophorum Member Sydewayz is just really nice Sydewayz is just really nice Sydewayz is just really nice Sydewayz is just really nice Sydewayz is just really nice Sydewayz is just really nice Sydewayz is just really nice Sydewayz is just really nice Sydewayz is just really nice Sydewayz is just really nice Sydewayz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LadyH View Post
    Try and get a lawyer even if it's a court appointed, it sucks waiting not knowing what is going to happen.. In rhe mean time I would suggest going to NA meetings and get a piece of paper signed, it will show the judge your trying.. I don't know your entire background but if it's a first offense ask for drug court where you have to take random drug tests and you might can plea down to a misdemeanor.. I can see you will be paying lots of fines court costs, classes, just anything to make money, it's all about money to them, if you have any questions feel free to ask I was a officer for 8 years and will help you the best I can, take care man..

Occasionally Opiated Pharm Girl is an unknown quantity at this point Pharm Girl's Avatar

Sub Re: Just out of jail! Hope I won't go back!

When I was living in Georgia, I was caught for the 1st time for 'Attempting to obtain a controlled substance by fraud'. Lucky it was only that not insurance fraud etc tacked on. All because I was on OC's for my back & my Dr. kept raising me & can you believe, at the end of 2011, I'm STILL on felony prob.???? And it started in 2004. I got one of the best lawyers in the state, got Ativan while in jail for 12 days only because I went into fits, however I stilll got stuck with *8 years of fel. probation.* If I mess up ONCE its all over - I'd have to do the remaining time in prison. I finish in Oct. 2012. 8 yrs!! Luckily (the only lucky bit) is that b/c I've never been in trouble before (not felony-wise) I got under Georgia's First Offender's Act. So, as long as nothing at all happens between now & next October 2012 my record will be wiped clean. And it is ALL ABOUT THE MONEY. UNbelievable (well, not really!)
    Georgia is hell when it comes to opiates & addiction. They laughed at me as I was seizing on the floor, and told me over the intercom (in the jail I had to stay until the $6,500 bond was paid) that I could die in there for all they cared!

Anyway, I know we've never chatted , but I wish you the VERY best for your court case - I will follow what happens with you. Danny is right, no one deserves this kind of treatment! That's one great thing about the U.K., esp. London - at least they give you a Subutex detox or a Meth detox, though I'm detoxing myself of of Meth (down to 80 mls today from 95!)!

Sorry for rambling --- all the best to you LadyH!:biggrin:

Pharm Girl

LIFETIME MEMBER Duckfeet is one bad motherfucker Duckfeet is one bad motherfucker Duckfeet is one bad motherfucker Duckfeet is one bad motherfucker Duckfeet is one bad motherfucker Duckfeet is one bad motherfucker Duckfeet is one bad motherfucker Duckfeet is one bad motherfucker Duckfeet is one bad motherfucker Duckfeet is one bad motherfucker Duckfeet is one bad motherfucker Duckfeet's Avatar

Every state's so different, so I don't want to give advice on that...I will say that getting a lawyer, if you possibly can, is *always* the best advice...me and my ex have both done so much unnecessary time, mostly due to my arrogance and belief 'I knew better'...but even a public defender knows ways around the system...and as others have said, the best shot is to plead that you are an addict, want help, all that...any treatment center is way better than jail, as i'm sure u know...bummer, of course, is that whatever deal you wrangle, usually comes with a whole bunch of time that they can give you on a violation, down the line...but such is the state of our repressive laws in this country....shouldn't be a crime at all, but that's not much comfort...in any case, like others, I just wanted to wish you very good luck...god knows I've been there....
    Why was the human race created? Or at least why wasn't something creditable created in place of it? God had His opportunity; He could have made a reputation. But no, He must commit this grotesque folly--a lark which must have cost him a regret or two when He came to think it over & observe effects.
    --Mark Twain

Opiophile Tony is one bad motherfucker Tony is one bad motherfucker Tony is one bad motherfucker Tony is one bad motherfucker Tony is one bad motherfucker Tony is one bad motherfucker Tony is one bad motherfucker Tony is one bad motherfucker Tony is one bad motherfucker Tony is one bad motherfucker Tony is one bad motherfucker Tony's Avatar

Lady H,

I think as many have said the most important thing is to get an Attorney.

My Daughter just got no-billed for a Major Felony. This week we sat in the Grand Jury waiting room for 3 hours, waiting to see if they would allow her to testify. She was so scared. Anyway it was no-billed. That is a very infrequent thing in Fort Worth Texas.

My point is that without a Lawyer, she would have had no chance. The Lawyer knew the DA who realized that the evidence did not support the charges. She was charged with Assault with a Deadly Weapon to wit an Automobile. They said she ran over her BF. In fact she did not. He had no marks, never saw a Dr. let alone went to the Hospital. She refused to take a field sobriety check. The BF lied to save his chickenshit ass and so she went down...

Sorry for getting off of your thread topic. I just wish I could help people ( like you ) more. These laws are ruining many many peoples lives!

It cost me a few thousand that I had to beg and borrow. But it was worth it. Try to get the best connected Lawyer you can. Lady Justice is Blind but she ain't cheap. They have
    turned her into a whore in today's Amerika.

Good luck and hold your head high. You got caught up in a terrible Justice System but that does not mean you are a bad person!

Peace

Tony

Opiophile methadoniac1972 is a name known to all methadoniac1972 is a name known to all methadoniac1972 is a name known to all methadoniac1972 is a name known to all methadoniac1972 is a name known to all methadoniac1972 is a name known to all methadoniac1972 is a name known to all methadoniac1972 is a name known to all methadoniac1972 is a name known to all methadoniac1972 is a name known to all methadoniac1972 is a name known to all methadoniac1972's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mainline View Post
    Back in FL if you VOP (violate probation ect) it's automatic 90 days in county, no bond. (full cash bail tho, of course) I was on probation and I moved to NY, my probation officer said it was okay if I mailed in the money and called her on the 15th of every month.

I didn't. Warrant went out, got a court date, flew home to FL for court, and THIS, THE CRAZIEST SHIT happened. The ADA on the case was an ex-client of mine (client as in I was his whore). I see him and get all excited, and for a good reason. Rather than going to jail, he suggested adding an extra 6months probation and lowering my community service hours from 100 to 50. Judge says yes, I say yes. all is good. Rode him for free the next morning, (he was hot anyway) and went back to NY. Never told my PO.

So I called her on the 15th like nothing happened and she was all " Where are you blah blah blah I can violate you, you can't move states without me approving it, ect" so I played dumb, she agreed to go back to the original plan ( send payments, and call on 15th) and she told me someone took care of my community service. So I never had to do shit that time on probation. I was on Felony probation tho and I guess my VOP was a misdemeanor so I got super Lucky. I also always had good lawyers.

So you never know what'll happen in court. Going to court is scary as fuck no matter what, especially when your freedom is on the line.

good luck darlin'

^lol story time? WTF. damn cocaine. Anyway, yeah, FUCK THE POLICE, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK THE POLICE.
    epic post here ! happy result involving heroin posssession, police, da, dea probation and judge AND wait for it...ding! BLOWJOBS!
    "I grew up, went into rehab
    they said son you're gonna be a new man
    'I said thank you very much
    can I borrow fifty bucks."

..Layne Staley/Alice In Chains

"Spoof, dope, crank, creep, bomb, spank, shit, bang, zip, tweak, chard. Call it what you will it's all methamphetamine. That's what I'm here for."
    - The opening line from the movie Spun

So, I went to court today. My public defender said that the only way I won't have to do the mandatory 6 month sentence (because it is the repeat offense of 5th degree possession) is for me to do drug court. The only thing I am waiting to find out is if I will be eligible for drug court because I live right across the border from Henneppin County, and to do drug court you must live in Henneppin County. They said they sometimes make exceptions. I don't know why my stupid little county doesn't have drug court, but if they don't let me do it I'm pretty much fucked. The lady at the drug court office said that she would ask her supervisor if they can allow me to do it. She said they sometimes make exceptions. I don't want to spend six months in jail. I'd rather do the year of drug court. Does anyone have any experience with drug court? I'd like to know how bad it's going to be....

True Opiophile Der Alte Krieger is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Der Alte Krieger is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Der Alte Krieger is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Der Alte Krieger is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Der Alte Krieger is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Der Alte Krieger is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Der Alte Krieger is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Der Alte Krieger is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Der Alte Krieger is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Der Alte Krieger is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Der Alte Krieger is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Der Alte Krieger's Avatar

I spend half the year in Washington county but luckily I have stayed out of trouble in MN so I don't have an answer for you. If somebody don't chime in pretty quick I'll call some friends in forest Lake that I know will have the info you need. Take care of yourself.
    Scarab Blues

Gray day, no dawn,
    Everyone that's here, is gone
    Except of course my Junkie son
    And me
    Draw the black flag cross the moon
    Burn the bottom of a thousand spoons
    The Poppy frees us from the gloom
    And restlessness
    Star light, star bright
    Heart pounding in my chest tonight
    Vampires shrinking from the light
    Of sanity
    Oh, God whose image we are in
    Christ, who frees us of our sins
    Bless you for the Heroin
    And everything

DAK, 11/1/12

I could not look on Death, being Known
    Men led me to him, blindfold and alone.
    -Rudyard Kipling

Never Looked Back iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon's Avatar

drug court sucks...but depending on the time you could get/what you have to loose/are you ReALLY willing to get clean/etc...it can be better than jail. weigh it...if you think you're going to continue to use then its pretty pointless and you're just draggin out the amount of time you could already be locked up n gettin that shit out the way. drug court lasted for fuckin ever for me but the judge hated my ass for some unknown reason. with that being said they paid for my methadone for almost 2yrs and i could smoke all the herb i wanted during that time too which was nice since the clinic didnt test for it. good luck!!
    I'm so skinny, but that semi-auto's right in my waist
    From Jags to Jeeps, hoopties with the raggedy seats
    Just imagine how I'm movin if we had any beef
    Beats relax me, good cheeba keeps me nasty
    Lower the smoke when I see the D's creepin past me
    Duckin the NARCs, born bustin Dutches apart
    Love pussy wit pretty lips, when you fuck it it fart

Opiophile panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda's Avatar

i know the drug court in pittsburgh, is weird. you have to plead guilty to your charges and then fucking hope drug court takes you, if they dont take you, you just lost your right to fight your charges and usually when u fight them they will drop it a little at least, in the end.

for example, i got charged with 5 counts of possession with intent. the public pretender said i could get 3-6 months in normal court but we should wave it plead guilty and try for drug court. my max in drug court was a year of probation and drug classes but he said if i failed a test i would do 8-12 months. luckily my hearing got postponed that day and i looked it up at home. i decided i was going to fight it and got all the charges dropped.

but really if u think you can't go for a year or more without drugs or trouble, just do the time now. you go to drug court you will have to kick once at the start then if u start using again and get caught you are going to have to kick twice because you're going to jail. sometimes they usually give you a longer sentence if u fail in drug court, they dont like the time and money wasted. though some judges are sympathetic and will give you the normal sentence in jail. but thats rare from what i have seen.

good luck

Junky Pharma is just really nice Pharma is just really nice Pharma is just really nice Pharma is just really nice Pharma is just really nice Pharma is just really nice Pharma is just really nice Pharma is just really nice Pharma is just really nice Pharma's Avatar

Fucking stupid drug war.... My heart go's out to you, lovely lady H
    Where There Is A Will, There Is A Pill

+ Reply to Thread