Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Loperamide False Positive?

Occasionally Opiated poobread is an unknown quantity at this point poobread's Avatar

Icon4 Loperamide False Positive?

I need some quick help here guys. The info I've found on the web is not very clear on this subject.

Does Lope cause a false positive when screening for opiates? Is there any chance? Has anyone had to deal with this issue? I'm not certain yet, I did H 5 days ago and am still testing positive, I think loperamide might have something to do with it.

OpioNoMo ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker

Default Re: Loperamide False Positive?

no, there is no chance. H can stay in your system for a while.. ive tested positive 7 days after a single H shot

Health Professional jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill's Avatar

No, it's the h you are testing positive for.
    JILL
    *Disclaimer: Any information provided or requested in this post is not intended to imply or constitute the existence of a patient/professional relationship between any parties. It is for informational purposes only, unless otherwise under written contract with this writer.

Occasionally Opiated poobread is an unknown quantity at this point poobread's Avatar

Ok, thanks for the reassurance guys. I thought I might be crazy, but I just had to make sure. If I was using basically daily for a few weeks, what's the longest it could take to finally come up clean.

Never Looked Back iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon's Avatar

everyones different....could be up to two weeks...unlikely though. i've pissed clean when used only hours prior and daily before that...then theres been times i didnt use for a few days pissed clean a week pissed clean and vise versa and upwards of 9days once pissing dirty with no use. and once months clean with a dirty which was obviously some bs mess up.

Never Looked Back Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork's Avatar

A long fucking time. I'd give it at least a week / 10 days on a 300ng cut off test.
    Spork. Not a Sp(F)o(rk)on

Cherry Fuckin' Syrup Snoops has disabled reputation Snoops's Avatar

Take it from me. With years and years of Probation and Parole, I've done so much homework on drug testing.
    Stick Test (being the easiest to flub) relys on immunoassay metabolites to detect the use of a particular drug.

Now. If the drug in question were to come up as a + result. The lab performing the UA (given that they had the sophisticated technology) would perform a GC/MS (Gas Chromography/ Mass Spectometry) test on the sample, to rule out any chance of a false + result from OTC medicines and even certain foods.

You my friend, are testing positive for 6MAM-MethylMorphine & Codeine (correct me if I'm wrong) the main metabolites found in urine after Heroin use.

Drink plenty of water on test day... Give the mid-strream of your bizz, not the first squirt. These 2 practices alone should at least help.
    But then always remember. Tox-Screens are a bitch. And if there were an easy way around it. We would all be passing UA's left and right.

Perhaps invest in a "Wizzinator". A prosthetic penis that stores clean urine.
    Or just pray hard. I dunno. It's never a sure shot. And you can't win em' all.
    Just know that I feel for ya... I've made my life miserable for years, smokin' weed, slammin H, twisting puddles. All that shit.

Good Luck 2 U
    "If you're going to be a junky, be a righteous junky" -Nick

Opiophile Weanie More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen's Avatar

I have had friends from high school who peed negative according to dipsticks, but his probation officer sent it for GC/MS anyway and it had detected faint amount of drug he did 7-10 days earlier!

So even tho there were not enough metabolites to pop on the antibody dipstick tests, there were still minute--yet measurable amounts of drug that were found on GC/MS.

I.E. It seems that there is no real "cut-off" point on the GC/MS: it just reports whatever it finds, no matter how small the amount.

My friend said his came back like 0.074 ng/mL for norbuprenorphine (I do not trust his numbers, just passing it along). So it indicated buprenorphine usage.

M F

legal disclaimers:
    - More Feen is a fictitious character and an Opiophile Weanie
    - All posts are a work of fiction; the result of a diseased mind, and are intended for entertainment purposes only
    - More Feen does not condone any illegal activities; know the laws of your community, and abide by them

thanks for the help. I'm not worried about needing to past a test though. I already got arrested and have no plan on doing H. The tests are shitty at-home ones and are from my parents. They are giving me shit because of all the "72 hours" shit they read online.

True Opiophile duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spork View Post
    A long fucking time. I'd give it at least a week / 10 days on a 300ng cut off test.
    300ng? NANOGRAMS? Christ kill me before we have to measure semi-synthetics in nanograms.

OpioNoMo ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker

Quote Originally Posted by poobread View Post
    thanks for the help. I'm not worried about needing to past a test though. I already got arrested and have no plan on doing H. The tests are shitty at-home ones and are from my parents. They are giving me shit because of all the "72 hours" shit they read online.
    yeah man if you fail the at home test, there is a really good chance you will also fail GC/MS. is all this regarding a probation violation?

True Opiophile Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy's Avatar

I wonder, however, if your body is busy metabolizing lope, and therefore is metabolizing the H slower.
    "Live on coffee and flowers"

Never Looked Back OpiatedChronically is one bad motherfucker OpiatedChronically is one bad motherfucker OpiatedChronically is one bad motherfucker OpiatedChronically is one bad motherfucker OpiatedChronically is one bad motherfucker OpiatedChronically is one bad motherfucker OpiatedChronically is one bad motherfucker OpiatedChronically is one bad motherfucker OpiatedChronically is one bad motherfucker OpiatedChronically is one bad motherfucker OpiatedChronically is one bad motherfucker OpiatedChronically's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Indy View Post
    I wonder, however, if your body is busy metabolizing lope, and therefore is metabolizing the H slower.
    Damn as much as that kinda sounds crazy it is a really good question, I've certainly never thought about this before. Hope someone can confirm whether this is possible or simply nonsense.

EDIT: Maybe get some exercise, drink some tea and/or lots of water to help metabolize and flush the shit out of your system. They need to realize that everyone's body is different and not everyone will be clean in 72 hours. Like Iriewon said, some people can use repeatedly for days and then piss clean, and others can take a single shot and test dirty up to a week later.....all depends on your own personal biology
    I loved when Bush came out and said, 'We are losing the war against drugs." ....You know what that implies? There's a war being fought, and the people on drugs are winning it!!" ~Bill Hicks

Quote Originally Posted by ausativa View Post
    yeah man if you fail the at home test, there is a really good chance you will also fail GC/MS. is all this regarding a probation violation?
    I haven't even been to court yet, so by the time I need to worry about probation tests, I'll be good.

Opiophorum Member webay is an unknown quantity at this point

So Lope will not show up on a drug test as an OPIATE then correct? because i have also taken it in large doses for days before but never thought or heared about it coming up as an opiate.If anything it would be an opiod like suboxone correct?because i take suboxone an its not tested for where i am tested.

+ Reply to Thread