Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: thebaine extraction and conversion to etorphine

Opiophorum Member northernstar is an unknown quantity at this point northernstar's Avatar

Default thebaine extraction and conversion to etorphine

thebaine is the main alkaloid in the p.bresticides poppy, and is found in p.somniferium as well....can anyone come up with ideas, info on

1) extraction of alkaloid from plant sources, and purification info.
    2) The bently process....converting thebaine to etorphine

ive seen lots of ghetto fentanyl synth recipies lately,
    but all the info i have found shows that this compound is both far more potent then fentanyl, a better high, longer lasting....and should be less intensive chemicaly, and the plants are obtaineable.

1mg of etorphine should yeild the equivelent of 20000mg of pure heroin.

Any one interested on discussing this idea in a thread, for purely academic curiosity of course,lol

Opiophile insanesteveo will become famous soon enough insanesteveo will become famous soon enough insanesteveo will become famous soon enough insanesteveo will become famous soon enough insanesteveo will become famous soon enough insanesteveo's Avatar
    right outside the gates of la-la land(if im not there, try iowa or nebraska)

Default Re: thebaine extraction and conversion to etorphine

i have been very interested in the extaction and purification of thebaine to try out its stimulant properties. it would be a grand adventure to try to turn it into etorphine. from what i remember reading in another thread, etorphine is some CRAZY POWERFUL drug. one that is so powerful that after you try it, you may never even feel another opiate ever again, besides etorphine. i would be very careful if you were to synthesize it.

that being said, the info would be very welcomed and interesting to have.
    Everything is better with a bag of weed!

Never Looked Back candyshop is a glorious beacon of light candyshop is a glorious beacon of light candyshop is a glorious beacon of light candyshop is a glorious beacon of light candyshop is a glorious beacon of light candyshop is a glorious beacon of light candyshop is a glorious beacon of light candyshop is a glorious beacon of light candyshop is a glorious beacon of light candyshop is a glorious beacon of light candyshop is a glorious beacon of light candyshop's Avatar

can't help,too stupid-offer myself for human guinea pig /taste tester-anything for scientific advancement

Occasionally Opiated john_doe is an unknown quantity at this point john_doe's Avatar

Creating the Etorphine would be the easy part. As you said, 1mg is equal to 20,000mg of pure heroin. Good luck diluting a 1mg crystal/chunk. How exactly would you plan on chopping up that 1mg piece into twenty pieces or more. If you chopped that 1mg piece into 20 pieces you'd be giving people the equivalent of 1000mg of heroin which would likely od quite a few people if not all of them lol. Stick to Fentanyl it's much easier to Synth and some of it is way better than H. Fentanyl alone isnt that great but the methyl fentanyl is supposed to be pretty amazing. You'd have to chop up 1mg of etorphine into about 50+ pieces to get individual doses and they would still be almost OD doses. Fentanyl is similarly hard to dilute but it's not as hard as Etorphine and can be mixed with things. You can't mix etorphine in some sort of cutting agent it just wouldnt work. You say 1mg is 20,000mg of Diamorphine so i'm just using that as my example, i don't know if thats true or not but you say it is so it most likely is. but if not, adjust my answer for said amount.

Never Looked Back Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid's Avatar

liquid doses, take them by the drop or onto sugar cubes
    *edit* I mean you weigh how much you get total then dilute it in a certain amount of water and you can figure out the µg/ml ratio. with a little bit of math and measuring you can dose by the drop basically either straight or onto a sugar cube or onto a blotter.
    Last edited by Paregoric Kid; 09-26-2006 at 10:14 PM.
    "The magnitude of pleasure reaches its limit in the removal of all pain. When such pleasure is present, so long as it is uninterrupted, there is no pain either of body or of mind or of both together." -Epicurus
    The Sick Life | OpioWiki |
    http://lp.org http://www.campaignforliberty.com/

Departed Opiophile chemboy7 has disabled reputation chemboy7's Avatar

I don't really understand the reasoning behind wanting to create more and more potent (weight-wise) Opaite agonist for recreational use. Maybe if you were looking at it in a profit sense... but this isn't dealers.org it's Opiophile. Personally, if I was going to synth one, I wouldn't be looking at how many thousand times more potent than Morphine or Herion on a mg to mg basis it was; I would be looking for the most pleasurable high... preferably one I can weigh out without having to cut it with useless shite or dilute it in a known amount of solvent to use. Either way, the general proceedure for synthing Etropine and a Thebaine extraction or two can be found in Otto Snow's Oxy. Haven't really read through it yet myself, to be honest I have had the book for over a year now and still only flipped through it, but I know that what your looking for is in there.

--The Sock Puppet Pervert--

Never Looked Back Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid's Avatar

well I don't think anyone was suggesting anyone on this site actually do it, just discussing how it would be possible to do such a thing. why not? some people are content with the same old things and that's fine but some people are interested in discovering and experiencing new things. I mean if everyone were like that no one would've bothered to sell morphine seperate from opium. no one would've made heroin, oxycodone, fentanyl, methadone, dilaudid, hydrocodone, any of that. there is a chemistry section on this site for this type of discussion and I don't think there's anything wrong with it.
    I mean think of the possibility of a super potent synthetic. it would be so easy to smuggle and would have such high profits. sure there is plenty of heroin but what if the shit hit the fan and heroin supplies were cut off or the price for H skyrocketed? competition is a great thing. someday in the future we may be hearing about places in the world where etorphine or fentanyl anologues are more abused than heroin if heroin were to become very targeted by antidrug forces or the opium crops nearly eliminated. any heroin available would be expensive as hell so someone steps in, either within the country or somewhere else and will supply the demand.
    Last edited by Paregoric Kid; 09-26-2006 at 10:45 PM.
    "The magnitude of pleasure reaches its limit in the removal of all pain. When such pleasure is present, so long as it is uninterrupted, there is no pain either of body or of mind or of both together." -Epicurus

Departed Opiophile chemboy7 has disabled reputation chemboy7's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Paregoric Kid View Post
    well I don't think anyone was suggesting anyone on this site actually do it, just discussing how it would be possible to do such a thing. why not? some people are content with the same old things and that's fine but some people are interested in discovering and experiencing new things. I mean if everyone were like that no one would've bothered to sell morphine seperate from opium. no one would've made heroin, oxycodone, fentanyl, methadone, dilaudid, hydrocodone, any of that. there is a chemistry section on this site for this type of discussion and I don't think there's anything wrong with it.
    I mean think of the possibility of a super potent synthetic. it would be so easy to smuggle and would have such high profits. sure there is plenty of heroin but what if the shit hit the fan and heroin supplies were cut off or the price for H skyrocketed? competition is a great thing. someday in the future we may be hearing about places in the world where etorphine or fentanyl anologues are more abused than heroin if heroin were to become very targeted by antidrug forces or the opium crops nearly eliminated. any heroin available would be expensive as hell so someone steps in, either within the country or somewhere else and will supply the demand.
    I wasn't suggesting any hault on furthering Opoid synthesis, I am all about the next best thing. Etropine has already been synthed, it's no new frontier... it's even made it's way into clandestine chemistry books such as the one I mentioned above. When it comes to producing new compounds, I'm all for it. I was just saying that if I was looking over the different Opaite agonist out there for something to synth for recreational use I would be more geared towards the most pleasurable drugs as opposed to which ones are more potent on a weight basis. It is true that the less the active dosage the easier it is to smuggle and the higher the profit potential but as I said above those motives are more suited for the dealer than the user... users should be looking for the next best high, not the biggest profit potential.

--The Sock Puppet Pervert--

Occasionally Opiated john_doe is an unknown quantity at this point john_doe's Avatar

Yes you could dilute Etorphine in liquid yah. But most junkies like to see their drugs as a powder so they can sniff it or mix it up in a syringe and cook it on their little spoon and then filter it with the q-tip and finally inject it. It's a ritual and I don't think heroin addicts are going to be into blotters. Who knows it could be the next big thing but people hate change.I guess you dilute it into doses and put them in little vials and then you could just suck it up with your syringe right out of the vial and inject it and be done with it. That owuld make sense yah. Instead of a bundle you could buy a 10 dose vial for like 50$ or something and individual 1 dose vials for 10 or 15$. That could work. HAving the drug in a liquid form would be good because you wouldn't have to add distilled water or anything and mix it around. You could just put the needle tip into the vial, suck up your etorphine and shoot up. simple as that. Liquid drugs are good for shooting. The user could just put the needle in, and suck the fucking stuff in ASAP and they'd be in a vein and shot up iwthin seconds. Very fast and convenient.

SOMEMONE GO MAKE ETORPHINE! OR METHYL-FENTANYL or FLUORO FENTANYL

Never Looked Back Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum's Avatar

Wouldn't doing this, and I understand this idea is only here really for the sake of discussion, really do more harm than good. First your going to, quickly I would assume, develop a tolerance larger than anyone has ever known and then second the only thing that will ever get you off is large doses of the "E" which could be fatal if miscalculated in the slightest.

I, jokingly, posted this idea in a thread months ago basically saying that we could get rid of the Heroin side of the black market by making huge batches of E and giving every junky a few liquid ounces of the stuff to last a lifetime.
    As I said it was a joke but after thinking about it I realized that it seems as though it would be the answer to all our prayers, so to speak, but really its only going to dig us in deeper probably to a depth that, when withdrawaling, could possibly kill you and if it didn't kill you I imagine the WD's would be so painful and last so much longer that most would take it upon themselves to pull that preverbial trigger. Especially since once it runs out if you have no more made then you fucked. Shit you'd have to spend a couple grand for each fix I would think.

Just kinda playing Devil's Advocate. Sometimes that can be helpful for any discussion.
    Seeing that this stuff does actually exist I wonder how difficult would it be to obtain some. Really all you would have to do is intentionally become good friends with someone who owns an elephant right? What you would have to do next is implied.

Also I don't think using a needle would be necessary. I would think that simply coating the toothpick (or something of that nature) with the Etorphin and scratching yourself would do the trick.
    It would be really interesting to hear of a first hand account of someones recreational use of it. Though I doubt anyone ever has tried such a thing and if they have they probably didn't last very long after dosing to tell anyone about it.

On a completely unrelated topic my balls are currently nailed to the wall curtousy of TOOL.
    In somnifera veritas
    In somnifera aequitas

Opiophorum Member northernstar is an unknown quantity at this point northernstar's Avatar

the same thread where the dude has acess to immobilon (etorphine for elephants-rhinos) he ether scratches himsely, or e puts a small drop in a large 2 gal pickile jar, then after much mixing takes 10 unit shots from the jar.

so it comes liquid. putting 10 units on mannitol, then letting it dry, or useing a geared up fentanyl diluteing process should work. they use this stuff on elephants without killing them, so its possable.

Etorphine is from what i read not only more potent then any other opiate, but also more PLESUREABLE.

also the fentanyl recipes require such things as pyridine, acetylnitrile, annp,ect...Teterahydrafuran.
    oh piperidone-piperidine to start to get n,n-methyl-piperdine....lets see piperidine has been controled as hell becuse its a old 80's route to PCP. pyridine, like indole was blown up from DMT back in the day. Thf solvent is toxic, reactive...and watched as hell. acytelnitrile and the bromo-propane are all older, not used anymore routes to methamphetamine....good luck picking that up. Etorphine i see a chemical where the precuror is obtaineable from plants, the process is relatively unknown so the needed chemicals may not be so hot, and one could make a 5 year supply in one batch.....and a better high then fentanyl. Whats not to love?

i know about the book "oxy" by snow. if i had a copy i would be reading it. i dont, nor do i have acess....thus the purpose of this thread. also everyone can benefit from looking at this thread. we would all love it if you scanned it and posted it, i know i would!!!!

also, why send our cash to the middile east or columbians when if a american Eto cartel grew up the cash would stay here, and the drug would bbe cheaper...maybe one day well pay 50.00 for a weeks worth of E,lol

Opiophile superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman's Avatar

"METHYL-FENTANYL"
    I believe you mean ALPHA-methyl-fentanyl aka china white

or Beta-Hydroxy-3-methylfentanyl, or 3-methylfentanyl, or 4-methyl fentanyl, or ohmefentanyl, or 3-Methylthiofentanyl, or Acetyl-alpha-methylfentanyl, or Alpha-Methylthiofentanyl, or Beta-Hydroxyfentanyl

OpioNoMo BigWaves is an unknown quantity at this point BigWaves's Avatar

Re: thebaine extraction and conversion to etorphine

You're talking about messing around with Bentley compounds?! That's gonna be a "dicey proposition" as many said above. Etorphine and Diphrenorphine, M50 I think they're called...something like 1,000 as potent as Fentanyl?!?! used as elephant-trank or something like that. Derived from Thebaine, I know that much. Here's a verbose article about everything you may or may not want to know about it. Enjoy

cut

Courtesy of http://www.unodc.org
    Last edited by robojunkie; 12-30-2007 at 02:28 AM. Reason: Crap

that's all well and dandy but we're not trying to get high off of thebaine, thebaine is used as the precursor not just to etorphines but to oxycodone, buprenorphine, and other drugs as well.

that's all well and dandy but we're not trying to get high off of thebaine, thebaine is used as the precursor not just to etorphines but to oxycodone, buprenorphine, and other drugs as well.

Exactly!!! Were getting somewhere tho! now all we need is two things,

1) plant muck---------> pure thebaine!!!
    2) Thebaine-----------> Something good!

Quote Originally Posted by northernstar View Post
    Exactly!!! Were getting somewhere tho! now all we need is two things,

1) plant muck---------> pure thebaine!!!
    2) Thebaine-----------> Something good!

ok.....the united nation came up with this.....it seems to have a copying-inhibitor so here first is the uuuuurl.
    http://www.unodc.org/unodc/bulletin/...2_page008.html

Last edited by robojunkie; 12-30-2007 at 02:25 AM. Reason: Good enough, no need for all this shit. Link is fine.

OpioNoMo BigWaves is an unknown quantity at this point BigWaves's Avatar

Re: thebaine extraction and conversion to etorphine

LOL, COME ON PEOPLE. Like another wise member once said in a thread similar to this;

"Enough, Mr. Science. This is bullshit. Fuckin PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!"

haha -Have a great week!

-Dave

what are you talking about?

what are you talking about?

heres a good extraction recipie, or 10 of em,lol

now all thats missing is the final theb.----> etorp synth recipie.......

just look up the patents. etorphine synthesis information is out there. like someone else said, this has been done.

just look up the patents. etorphine synthesis information is out there. like someone else said, this has been done.
    Ive been looking up shit like crazy...i got acess to a college reseerch site....but the American Chemical Society controls looking up chemicals by CAS#...and i dont have a account with them. Most of the best chemistry shit for the final Step all i get is a citation of the chemocal process./......then thjey want 20-50.00 to download the rest. Ive found all sorts of related stuff tho..i got the inventors autobigraphy...and all sorts of things, but i got no clue how to "read patents"....they never come up on a web serch,,,,,do you know how to look up patents? if so let me know.

what i found out is :

Thebaine --->Dies-Alder reaction to get "adduct of" ---"thevinone"( WITH METHYL vYNIL ketone)
    thevenone's reduced------>Thevenol's--------------O-Demethylation of C7 = Orvinols
    Etorphine is a Orvinol. Most Semisythetics, from buprenorphine to codinone are preduced from Thevinols.

These reactions are tricky too....!!!
    i also got a host of morphine synthecation recipes....one has 23 steps, and a 3% YEILD...but the precursor to start is iso-vanillian, or synthetic vanilla flavor, so..........it was a trade journel update from a group of scientists who try new ways to make morphine,lol...there was like 4 others. pretty detailed, but jargonized as fuck.

all the serious O-demylation recipies for thevinone are pay only, or citation only. If i had acess to a patent database that would rule!!!

Anyhow iam getting closer.....imagine, with shit that powerful SWIM could make himself a lifetime supply from a backyard full of crappy pods!lol

robojunkie

You said you have access to a college or university research library right? If so you should be able to access anything from ACS, science direct, pergamon, etc. (pretty much all the major publishers) for free as the libraries usually have licensing agreements. If you were using a college library through scifinder or pubmed I don't understand the fee request. And patents are freely avaible as htmls or quicktime docs from the link PK posted.

Quote Originally Posted by robojunkie View Post
    You said you have access to a college or university research library right? If so you should be able to access anything from ACS, science direct, pergamon, etc. (pretty much all the major publishers) for free as the libraries usually have licensing agreements. If you were using a college library through scifinder or pubmed I don't understand the fee request. And patents are freely avaible as htmls or quicktime docs from the link PK posted.

The science engine dosent work.....so i got ebsco-host. Ive dug thru those pubmed files pretty much too...... that patent link came up with alot of related things. Still reserching tho.....might be a while before SWIM could post a working hypothetical recipie.

Opiophile vaxn8 is an unknown quantity at this point vaxn8's Avatar

what refs are you having problems finding?
    :git:"PROLLY" is NOT a word!

OpioNoMo HeidiW is an unknown quantity at this point HeidiW's Avatar

Etorphine? Isn't that the stuff veterinarians give to knock out elephants? Isn't 1 mg = 10,000 mg. of morphine? I was under the impression it wasn't safe for human consumption because of the potency. I believe it's called M99. I might be wrong. I lost my book with the info. on etorphine.

True Opiophile Narkotikon is one bad motherfucker Narkotikon is one bad motherfucker Narkotikon is one bad motherfucker Narkotikon is one bad motherfucker Narkotikon is one bad motherfucker Narkotikon is one bad motherfucker Narkotikon is one bad motherfucker Narkotikon is one bad motherfucker Narkotikon is one bad motherfucker Narkotikon is one bad motherfucker Narkotikon is one bad motherfucker Narkotikon's Avatar

Yeah, etorphine is the stuff they use to bring down big wild animals (large cats, elephants, rhinocerous, etc.). I'm not sure of the exact equialency to morphine, but I think it is something like thousands of time more potent. Let's remember that Fent is only 80 times as potent. Damn, I'd hate to have that in a bag.

But to your question, I have no idea how you would synthesise that.

OpioNoMo HeidiW is an unknown quantity at this point HeidiW's Avatar

Thanks for the confirmation Narkotikon. I'm glad to know I haven't completely ruined my mind.

Opiophile superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman's Avatar

hey there northern star, this is just my opinion but here goes:

That big assed motherfucking post talking about opie extraction is a waste of space, time, and bandwidth. on the whole, it was was filled with informaiton that people here don't need to know.

Anyone know has the knowledge and ability to sythesize active compounds from thebaine definately does not need to read that ridiculously bloated document.

I guess what i am saying is the link would have been MUCH easier for everone on this forum to skip past than the entire goddamn document.

Please don't be offended, just my honest opinion.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast