+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Shooting Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride (Children's Benadryl Allergy)

New Opiophile Jerf is fresh on the scene. Jerf is fresh on the scene. Jerf's Avatar

Default Shooting Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride (Children's Benadryl Allergy)

Hey folks! So I purchased a 40 bag of bth a couple days ago and because I originally only wanted to get a 20 bag and my dude/friend needed 40 to reup and could therefore only sell me a 40, he weighed it fat (.45 instead of .4.) Lately I have been trying not to do h every day to avoid getting sick, and when I purchased that 40 bag I hadn't done h in about a week so my tolerance was pretty damn low. My intention was just to do about half of it and leave the rest for today. Of course me being a heroin addict I can almost never do as little as I plan to, so I did about 3/4ths of it and saved a pretty small piece for today. I've been thinking about how I might get the most out of this small amount left, and I remember reading about Benadryl counteracting the histamine reaction normally caused by doing heroin and not only eliminating the itchiness but also causing the high to last longer. After looking in my medicine cabinet all my family has in the way of Benadryl is Walgreens brand liquid "Children's Wal-dryl Allergy." The stuff contains not only Diphenhydramine, (the stuff that is supposed to help me,) but also hydrochloride, which I'm worried will hurt me if I inject it. Am I right to worry?

Thanks for your help.

Edit: Just to clarify in case it wasn't clear, the childrens stuff is liquid, not a pill, so it's pretty different.

Never Looked Back Junkette is one bad motherfucker Junkette is one bad motherfucker Junkette is one bad motherfucker Junkette is one bad motherfucker Junkette is one bad motherfucker Junkette is one bad motherfucker Junkette is one bad motherfucker Junkette is one bad motherfucker Junkette is one bad motherfucker Junkette is one bad motherfucker Junkette is one bad motherfucker Junkette's Avatar

Default Re: Shooting Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride (Children's Benadryl Allergy)

I probably wouldn't inject the childrens liquid syrup shit, but here where we have powder heroin 90% of it is cut with dormin/benadryl. I don't inject myself but it doesn't look like it's hurting any of the people i know who shoot.....
    That which takes place out of love is always beyond good and evil.

Opiophile Moderator SeVeN has disabled reputation SeVeN's Avatar

Default Re: Shooting Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride (Children's Benadryl Allergy)

I always found eating it to be just as effective. Its not that way for everyone, but i definately wouldnt shoot the liquid.
    Tiocfaidh ar la

Trust No One

“It is one of the great joys of home ownership to fire a pistol in one's own bedroom”
    ― Alfred Jarry

“People who boast about their IQ’s are losers.” Stephen Hawking

True Opiophile Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s's Avatar

DO NOT INJECT THAT.

ONLY injectable is brand and certain generic 'diphenhydramine' CAPSEALs.

pre test the contents of 25mg cap in 1cc of water, light heat, to make sure it is soluble and filterable.
    id rec no more than 12mg if non tolerant to diphen,
    25mg is fairly orally tolerant.

it will help the shot as well as the legs.
    histamine dulling is win or lose depending on if you LIKE the h2 rush.

i used to use diphen daily IV for years.
    be careful w/it.

NO BOOZE IN THE MIX, k?

"...i paid a visit to Schrodinger in his vienna apartment before his death... There were no cats. I was told he did not like cats."
    -quantam leaps, bernstein.

(thanatos)

[
    'thiscapriciouswhim'
    ]

'grass is greener
    over here'

True Opiophile duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck's Avatar

Don't inject the liquid syrup benadryl bro.

New Opiophile Jerf is fresh on the scene. Jerf is fresh on the scene. Jerf's Avatar

Alright thanks guys, I won't shoot it I'll just drink some. I had read threads where people shot the pills here and in those threads people said that shooting pills isn't safe so I though the liquid might be safer. Good to know how wrong I was and I am really fucking glad I asked now xD

edit: also figured I should make it clear that it isn't syrupy. Pretty much like a lemonade looking/consistency-ness type stuff.

Opiophorum Member comatose will become famous soon enough comatose will become famous soon enough comatose will become famous soon enough comatose will become famous soon enough comatose's Avatar

I used to shoot diphen but the pills I was getting were full of binders and non water-soluble materials, so I'd end up getting only 50 units out of 2ml put in. I'm sure it was terrible for the veins
    Occasionally I'll eat about 200mg on top of my suboxone and it makes it way better, I even get a nod sometimes. But you have to be sure you don't take too much. One time I took like 400+mg and was hallucinating, but not in a fun way. Felt like I was on PCP
    Best of luck

Yeah I just ended up drinking some and maybe it's just a head thing but I definitely feel more high than I normally get from this tiny amount that I did and I'm a little less itchy too. The itchiness doesn't normally bother me that much but I'm growing a beard out right now and when I scratch at the beard too much it gets my face all red and irritated.

your nizzle dizzle needs no introduction dizzle needs no introduction dizzle needs no introduction dizzle needs no introduction dizzle needs no introduction dizzle needs no introduction dizzle needs no introduction dizzle needs no introduction dizzle needs no introduction dizzle needs no introduction dizzle needs no introduction dizzle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jerf View Post
    stuff contains not only Diphenhydramine, (the stuff that is supposed to help me,) but also hydrochloride, which I'm worried will hurt me if I inject it. Am I right to worry?

FYI........ your right not to shoot the liquid shit. However, your analysis of it is a little off.

It contains "Diphenhydramine hydrochloride" which is the HCl salt of Diphenhydramine. It is commonly found in medications as the HCl version. Salts can be anything acidic: Sulphate, citrate, tartrate, phosphate, etc. That doesn't mean there is straight ACID in the medication. A molecule of HCl binds with a molecule of "insert drug here" and *usually* it makes a more water soluble compound.

For example, all the heroin we get here in Chicago is Heroin Hydrochloride. and its the HCl that makes it water soluble. If that Hcl wasn't there, we'd be in the same position as those limey brits across the pond!!! (kidding. all you GB guys)
    "he scores......... he shoots!!!!"
    - Krinkov

OpioNoMo Pdotizzle will become famous soon enough Pdotizzle will become famous soon enough Pdotizzle will become famous soon enough Pdotizzle will become famous soon enough Pdotizzle will become famous soon enough

DEFINITELY DO NOT SHOOT THAT...AND SYRUP..EVEN THAT WORD WOULD MAKE ME NOT.

Never Looked Back Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import's Avatar
    Restaurant at the end of the universe, AKA Seattle

The stuff contains not only Diphenhydramine, (the stuff that is supposed to help me,) but also hydrochloride, which I'm worried will hurt me if I inject it. Am I right to worry?
    lol, diphenhydramine hydrochloride is fine... consider it to be diphenhydramine. Don't inject the syrup though. I inject ~500mg of diphenhydramine (yes, hydrochloride lol) per day. The target and wal-mart brand cap-seals are the best IME.

I truly am not being mean, but I got a pretty good laugh out of what I quoted up there. Nothing against you, OP, really not trying to be mean. Just thought it was kinda funny. Look up diphenhydramine hydrochloride on wikipedia if you're still worried.
    Cheeseburger in paradise

Yeah I was thinking that the hydrochloride was what made it a liquid, and that is what I was worried about. Shooting the liquid vs shooting the pills

Never Looked Back Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import's Avatar
    Restaurant at the end of the universe, AKA Seattle

Yeah I was thinking that the hydrochloride was what made it a liquid, and that is what I was worried about. Shooting the liquid vs shooting the pills
    Gotcha. Nope, Diphen Hydrochloride is the commonly used salt for pills and liquid.

You did the right thing by asking.
    Cheeseburger in paradise

Opiophile Weanie More Feen needs no introduction More Feen needs no introduction More Feen needs no introduction More Feen needs no introduction More Feen needs no introduction More Feen needs no introduction More Feen needs no introduction More Feen needs no introduction More Feen needs no introduction More Feen needs no introduction More Feen needs no introduction More Feen's Avatar

Best not to shoot anything meant to be swallered.

But, if you have "needle fever" my buddy has taken diphenhydramine pills, rubbed-off most of the pink coating, dried, ground to dust, dissolved in sterile saline.

FILTERED (with a 0.2micron filter).

Ready & "safe."

Only if you have to. I've had to once or twice.

M F

legal disclaimers:
    - More Feen is a fictitious character and an Opiophile Weanie
    - All posts are a work of fiction; the result of a diseased mind, and are intended for entertainment purposes only
    - More Feen does not condone any illegal activities; know the laws of your community, and abide by them

OpioNoMo Bugsy is just really nice Bugsy is just really nice Bugsy is just really nice Bugsy is just really nice Bugsy is just really nice Bugsy is just really nice Bugsy is just really nice Bugsy is just really nice Bugsy is just really nice

injecting Benadryl??? For what? It doesn't relieve sickness but actually makes it worse.
    Makes you sleepy a bit but not as good as taking any benzos. All around horrible state.
    And especially shooting those huge ass pills for a few mg of benadryl? Why? Just take a few extra orally, it will make you feel just as horrible, only will have to wait 20 minutes!

Opiophorum Member lordtrey has a spectacular aura about lordtrey has a spectacular aura about lordtrey has a spectacular aura about lordtrey has a spectacular aura about lordtrey has a spectacular aura about lordtrey has a spectacular aura about lordtrey has a spectacular aura about lordtrey's Avatar

Benadril is often used for conscience sedation in some heart cath labs. It is enough by it self for most patients and often only 20-50 mg is used (IV). I have seen many procedures that only used that and if the patient complained they would get 10 of morphine and be covered. It is all about tolly I guess. I personally stay away, I like being ichy.

Occasionally Opiated vein endeavor is an unknown quantity at this point vein endeavor's Avatar

I know its stupid but i've shot benadryl (pills) a few times. A couple times mixed with my morphine and a couple times just by itself. if definately kicks up your opiates a bit but makes me really noddy. I've used it by itself a couple of times to try and put myself to sleep. a 50mg shoot and twenty minutes later i'm out like a light. I have really bad insomnia and I found that it helps in dire situations.

"I'll be in my basement room with a needle and a spoon, and another girl can take my pain away"

Opiophile Weanie More Feen needs no introduction More Feen needs no introduction More Feen needs no introduction More Feen needs no introduction More Feen needs no introduction More Feen needs no introduction More Feen needs no introduction More Feen needs no introduction More Feen needs no introduction More Feen needs no introduction More Feen needs no introduction More Feen's Avatar

Oh, regarding shooting up diphenhydramine, well, in my case, it was for "needle fever" or "belonephilia" (I think is its Greek medical name--"needle love").

Some shooters get some sort of mental thrill (or feedback) by tapping a vein and injecting something into it--sometimes even sterile water or saline.

From those people with OCD (obsessive-compulsive disorder) I've talked to/ heard about, they NEED to do something in order for things to be "right" in their minds. It could be touching something 3 times, or taking an ODD number of steps, or some other equally "crazy" shit that makes no particular sense.

I can understand that somewhat, with needle fever scratching at me, and nothing good to inject; going thru the RITUAL of tying-up, registering and pushing something I.V. scratches that indescribable itch.

Sterile saline works, but diphenhydramine is that much better, as you can FEEL its effects. Further reinforcement of the whole deal.

Truth be told, if there was ANYTHING better than diphenhydramine to push, it would be. 1 pink pill = 25mg, typically, 1-2 pills (25--50mg) is a typical IV dose for an adult.

Not advocating that anyone do this, just FYI.

M F

legal disclaimers:
    - All posts are a work of fiction; the result of a diseased mind, and are intended for entertainment purposes only
    - More Feen does not condone any illegal activities; know the laws of your community, and abide by them

Occasionally Opiated BobTheFiend will become famous soon enough BobTheFiend will become famous soon enough BobTheFiend will become famous soon enough BobTheFiend will become famous soon enough BobTheFiend's Avatar

Hmm..it works for an ok stand alone rush. I only did 25mg (like 5 min ago) to play it safe(ish). 2x that would've been really nice. I'm not usually all about the rush. I'm very eager to try a combo (probably H or Roxy)...hopefully soon if I get my shit together. This is about the only time I wish I were still on bupe so I could play around with this.

Never Looked Back Matt is a name known to all Matt is a name known to all Matt is a name known to all Matt is a name known to all Matt is a name known to all Matt is a name known to all Matt is a name known to all Matt is a name known to all Matt is a name known to all Matt is a name known to all Matt is a name known to all Matt's Avatar

I wish I knew why diphenhydramine makes me sweat like a fucking hog in my sleep. This only started happening after I began IV'ing a few months back. Anyone have any idea what this is?

OpioNoMo SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex!

roflmao
    i've seen it done
    go ahead and start taking antibiotics before ya do it
    because if youmiss any of that sugary goop, it''ll get stinky and white and it spreads like fucking leprosy

Never Looked Back The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan's Avatar

^^ I shot 50mg last night before bed, crystal clear solution looked like water.

All about technique.
    And when there is no hope...
    ...I smoke some crack I shoot some dope.

Opiophorum Member Prasch is just really nice Prasch is just really nice Prasch is just really nice Prasch is just really nice Prasch is just really nice Prasch is just really nice Prasch is just really nice Prasch is just really nice Prasch is just really nice Prasch's Avatar

they sell ppsules wuth just the hcl in it. I think thatld be safer than crushing a pill with all that talc and such

Occasionally Opiated BobTheFiend will become famous soon enough BobTheFiend will become famous soon enough BobTheFiend will become famous soon enough BobTheFiend will become famous soon enough BobTheFiend's Avatar

I did a shot of Roxy and approx 20 mg of Diphenhydramine last weekend. The combo is kinda nice, but I'm not sold on it. The rush was interesting and different from the usual OC banging. I nodded out for a couple hours which never really appeals to me. I feel like the experience is wasted when that happens (I'm usually manic on OC's/Roxy).

I did feel extra shitty the next morning. I wasn't "sick", mostly just a grungy hung over and disconnected feeling. I don't think shooting it is particularly healthy...probably not something I'd try more than once or twice.

Never Looked Back doctor diesel has disabled reputation doctor diesel's Avatar

To the OP, your internet handle sounds like a sudden, violent sexual act.

"I'm just off to the toilet for a quick Jerf".
    "They engaged in mutual Jerfing until she was too sore to continue"
    "I don't like that bloke - strikes me he's a bit of a Jerf"
    "Stop talking dirty like that, I'm about to Jerf".

And so on etc......

Now what were we discussing?
    TOP JUNK FROM TOP JUNKIES
    PAUPS "A long, narrow foot usually matches a long, narrow face, while stubby toes usually belong to beady eyes"
    DAK "People are worried I'll get so skinny I fall through my asshole and hang myself"
    CHOPS "You gotta be pretty smart to know you're stupid"
    JAMESDIGITS "I've seen horrible people in clinics and had to wait outside due to the stench"
    MAKITA "It wasn't MRSA and it wasn't necrotic fasciitis, it was just some fucked-up shit*"

*Medical term

Occasionally Opiated DiacetylMetamorphiac is an unknown quantity at this point DiacetylMetamorphiac's Avatar

i used to mix a couple hundred millis of diphey or doxy with my d, never noticed any extra rush tho, just a stupid, dangerous habit.

EDIT. my friend used to rack the brand name allergen-free (dye free) gel caps and do those, that could be a safer option.

Never Looked Back The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan's Avatar

I think sleepinal is your best choice if your gonna do it, and I've been rigging up 200mg shots of this shit...I really need to stop.

True Opiophile Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ryan5892 View Post
    I think sleepinal is your best choice if your gonna do it, and I've been rigging up 200mg shots of this shit...I really need to stop.
    holy shit dude,
    at my worst i was banging around 200mg of diphen,
    shits is instant trip,
    at 200mg id hear cocktail parties in the bathtub with me,
    clear grey squirrell ghosts darting around the periphery of my vision,
    the whole world would 'grey over' woith a certain lighthearted menace that i strangely found comfort in.

thats a LOT of IV diphen, ryan...

"...i paid a visit to Schrodinger in his vienna apartment before his death... There were no cats. I was told he did not like cats."
    -quantam leaps, bernstein.

(thanatos)

[
    'thiscapriciouswhim'
    ]

'grass is greener
    over here'

Quote Originally Posted by Thanat0s View Post
    holy shit dude,
    at my worst i was banging around 200mg of diphen,
    shits is instant trip,
    at 200mg id hear cocktail parties in the bathtub with me,
    clear grey squirrell ghosts darting around the periphery of my vision,
    the whole world would 'grey over' woith a certain lighthearted menace that i strangely found comfort in.

thats a LOT of IV diphen, ryan...
    That is a really high dose, roughly 4--10X the typical adult dose (25--50mg).

I have to admit that Thano's description of the effects of such high doses does make me curious about trying that. But I will try to forget about it.

That might be hard,

M F

legal disclaimers:

It just gives me a semi-pleasant rush then I end up going to smoke a bowl and pass out an hour later, I have experienced some blurred vision and saw some "things" that weren't there, but not to that extent. keep in mind I was swallowing about 200mg a day before I started spiking it.

i really do need to chill out though, I know this, a tolerance break at least...

EDIT: also, ussually I do 100mg in two seperate shots, i've done 200mg a few times though and it was quite overwhelming.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast