Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mu Synergistics (opio advertiser) 'Sample Pack' arrived

Departed Opiophile Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s's Avatar

Default Mu Synergistics (opio advertiser) 'Sample Pack' arrived

so being a decent guy with finally some spare cash(no dope habit!!!)
    i saw we finally got a vendor as sponsor here,
    so a few days ago i ordered the sample pack of powdered leaf variety and some NIGELLA sat seed.

about 30gr of each for 22$ total...
    28g Mayla
    36g Borneo
    32g Sumatra
    1oz NIGELLA sativa seed
    took 3 days to arrive.

been using sub intraNasal ~1-2mg/day.
    likely going to taper or just not dose for 24hrs and give a toss and wash a shot.
    as a service to this fine forum, of course, will of course report here as a 'vendor review.'

first question:
    the 1oz of seed is WHOLE seed, not oil...
    any hints?

the leaf is all powdered, so a toss and wash is obv going to be ROA.

second Q:
    dosage... of leaf and w/e form the NIGELlA sat should be in?
    been off any 'real opies' since march, so tolly aint sky high(for me) BUT i have always needed more than the next guy to be satisfied.

ANYONE ELSE ORDER FROM THE AD ON TOP OF THE FORUM?
    SUPPORT YOUR OPIOPHILE ADVERTISERS!
    [SIZE=2][B]
    "...i paid a visit to Schrodinger in his vienna apartment before his death... There were no cats. I was told he did not like cats."[/B][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][B] -quantam leaps, bernstein.[/B][/SIZE][/B]

(thanatos)

[
    'thiscapriciouswhim'
    ]

'grass is greener
    over here'

Never Looked Back Larkin has disabled reputation Larkin's Avatar

Default Re: Mu Synergistics(opio advertiser) 'Sample Pack' arrived...

Quote Originally Posted by Thanat0s View Post
    so being a decent guy with finally some spare cash(no dope habit!!!)
    i saw we finally got a vendor as sponsor here,
    so a few days ago i ordered the sample pack of powdered leaf variety and some NIGELIA sat seed.

about 30gr of each for 22$ total...
    28g Mayla
    36g Borneo
    32g Sumatra
    1oz NIGELIA sativa seed
    took 3 days to arrive.

been using sub intraNasal ~1-2mg/day.
    likely going to taper or just not dose for 24hrs and give a toss and wash a shot.
    as a service to this fine forum, of course, will of course report here as a 'vendor review.'

first question:
    the 1oz of seed is WHOLE seed, not oil...
    any hints?

the leaf is all powdered, so a toss and wash is obv going to be ROA.

second Q:
    dosage... of leaf and w/e form the NIGELIA sat should be in?
    been off any 'real opies' since march, so tolly aint sky high(for me) BUT i have always needed more than the next guy to be satisfied.

ANYONE ELSE ORDER FROM THE AD ON TOP OF THE FORUM?
    SUPPORT YOUR OPIOPHILE ADVERTISERS!
    you mean PO right?

I am very interested to hear some results, a break from lope will be nice and i have yet to try kratom or anything else mentioned. If it sounds good ill whip out the plastic

Departed Opiophile paups is better than sex! paups is better than sex! paups is better than sex! paups is better than sex! paups is better than sex! paups is better than sex! paups is better than sex! paups is better than sex! paups is better than sex! paups is better than sex! paups is better than sex! paups's Avatar

Default Re: Mu Synergistics (opio advertiser) 'Sample Pack' arrived

This was my first time trying kratom..
    I'm currently on about 1mg of bupe a day and I waited about 12hrs from my last dose to initially try the kratom.

Took about 15g of the sumatra on Sunday morning. Didn't notice much besides a light lift of mood, but this lasted ALL day and I did not need to dose bupe again.

This morning I woke up feeling oddly (for me..) upbeat and well.

Took about 15g of the Mayla at about 9:30am. Had a pretty productive day and still feel better than usual.. definitely not "high" or anything but a mild energized feeling without any anxiety.. honestly I feel pretty great and I had not dosed bupe since Saturday afternoon (just took about .25mg now but I definitely didn't NEED to.. just sortof habit I suppose..)
    SO basically I went about 48hrs without suboxone and felt better than ever..

I will DEFINITELY keep this in mind the next time I decide to taper off bupre.. I can see it being extremely helpful and even just combined with the bupe I feel like its given me a little bit of a boost when I really needed one as I have been feeling kindof tired and apathetic the last few weeks. I feel the kratom really helped with this, almost like a fast acting antidepressant.

Also as for dosing I mixed the powdered kratom into a cup of PLAIN yogurt. I honestly find it delicious and woke up this morning excited to have breakfast
    [CENTER][URL="http://DEQUINCEYJYNXIE.BLOGSPOT.COM"][IMG]http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab238/wassytcm/8f14fe52-dc44-474f-b8d3-a0eecde2ed28_zpsec3f742f.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=1][SIZE=2]S T A M P[COLOR=white].[/COLOR][COLOR=dimgray] A R C H I V E[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=white].[/COLOR]EST[FONT=Garamond][SIZE=2][COLOR=dimgray][SIZE=3].[FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]200[/SIZE]9[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [/CENTER]

Occasionally Opiated Pwhite is an unknown quantity at this point

I've gown to love kratom in the last 8 months. It has helped in my pain management efforts, and like PDQ mentioned it definately in-hances my mood like an ant-depressant. I always try and get the "powdered" stuff. I take a tbs. spoon of it and mix it with about 3 ounces of water, shake well and chug. I came to the kratom forum this morning to see if anyone has tried our new sponsors product yet.
    I was happy to see that you guys have. I can't wait to try the strains musynergetics has.

SUPER FUCKING SOLID GOLD MEMBER Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero's Avatar

I've been usung nigella sativa oil to try and potentiate pods, probably about a teaspoon full at a time. It tastes sort of nasty-I just belched some up- and seems to work OK sometimes and makes no difference at all other times. Based on my limited experience so far, I don't think I'll reup when this bottle runs (shit is not cheap).

Health Professional SapphireBlue is one bad motherfucker SapphireBlue is one bad motherfucker SapphireBlue is one bad motherfucker SapphireBlue is one bad motherfucker SapphireBlue is one bad motherfucker SapphireBlue is one bad motherfucker SapphireBlue is one bad motherfucker SapphireBlue is one bad motherfucker SapphireBlue is one bad motherfucker SapphireBlue is one bad motherfucker SapphireBlue is one bad motherfucker SapphireBlue's Avatar

I finally tried the sample of Borneo red vein last night that musynergetics sent me when I ordered the DPA. I ran out of my percs and can't refill till Sat, so I figured this would at least keep me from wd's. After reading a few posts from folks who overdid it, I was afraid to try more than 3g at once. My tolerance is fairly low; I take anywhere from 30-60 mg of oxy a day. I know some of you are probably laughing to yourselves at this dose, but I swear, when I run out, i fucking sneeze, snot and shit all day long and I can't sleep due to restlessness for at least 2 nights. Fucking sucks.

Anyhow, I am embarassed to admit that I mixed up 3g in a small amt of water and I just couldn't do it. I dumped it. I finally found some melatonin and emptied out several gel caps and filled it with the kratom. (I hate yogurt paupie!) It probably ended up being a bit less than 3g. I felt very little, but my WD symptoms were gone. I may have felt a VERY slight glow, but that was it.

Don't think I'll be using this stuff regularly except to stave off WD's.

Never Looked Back reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668's Avatar

A habit is a habit, regardless of the tolerance. I read your 30-60mg tolerance with envy! Practically weeping, definitely not laughing.. this Kratom stuff sounds interesting. I am usually slow to implement change or new things. I was here a long time and suffered many withdrawals before I ever tried lopermide. Now, I use it regularly for about a week per month.

"He who fights too long against dragons becomes a dragon himself; and if you gaze too long into the abyss, the abyss will gaze into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Health Professional SapphireBlue is one bad motherfucker SapphireBlue is one bad motherfucker SapphireBlue is one bad motherfucker SapphireBlue is one bad motherfucker SapphireBlue is one bad motherfucker SapphireBlue is one bad motherfucker SapphireBlue is one bad motherfucker SapphireBlue is one bad motherfucker SapphireBlue is one bad motherfucker SapphireBlue is one bad motherfucker SapphireBlue is one bad motherfucker SapphireBlue's Avatar

double post

--- auto merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by reddragon3668 View Post
    A habit is a habit, regardless of the tolerance. I read your 30-60mg tolerance with envy! Practically weeping, definitely not laughing.. this Kratom stuff sounds interesting. I am usually slow to implement change or new things. I was here a long time and suffered many withdrawals before I ever tried lopermide. Now, I use it regularly for about a week per month.
    Thanks Red.
    I've used lope in the past, but again, after reading about people who use it a lot, I don't wanna go there if I don't have to. Last few times, I've just toughed it out. Usually by the end of the second day, it's getting better and is much more tolerable.

Since I'm a CPP - found out 3 weeks ago that I got ANOTHER FUCKING BULGING DISC, this time at L5-S1, pushing on my sciatic nerve - I know in the back of my mind I need to be judicious with my pain meds. Don't wanna end up like some that max out on their meds and still end up suffering bc of tolerance...
    Last edited by SapphireBlue; 11-11-2011 at 11:12 AM. Reason: double post - sorry

+ Reply to Thread