Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Heroin Helper

zombiewoof23

Default Heroin Helper

www.heroinhelper.com was down the past few times I tried to go to it. It is finally back up and appears to have been updated. It appears that Dr. H has started a new blog on there as of Sep 9th. That has always been a favorite site of mine, even though it hasn't been touched for years, until recently. Looks like our comrade Dr. H has been down as of late. I thought it would be cool for us to show our brother some support.

Occasionally Opiated cori is an unknown quantity at this point cori's Avatar

Default Re: Heroin Helper

thanks man this site is one of the best. i tore that one up but havent been back since nothin new since 2005. thanks for the heads up.

Occasionally Opiated new2thegamepgh is an unknown quantity at this point

heroinhelper.com is a great site, especially when ur just starting out. I havent checked it out in a while, but im about to. Remember tho that this is just one masn opinion adn experiences. For example he says to put the needle in flat against the skin. Thats great in the beginning but i have more success goign with a 90 degree angle.
    SO remember to take bits and pieces of info from everywhere than make your own conclusions as to whats best for you.

i read his new blog posts and i was surprised to read where he is at. from his writings in the past I figured him to be in the university or something. the doc is having hard times. the cool thing is he remains optimistic and has his head in the journey. he is living in his car right now, detoxing, and looking for a job, and bloggin his way through the whole thing. while im sober, in a job, a home and for some reason when i compare our situations i feel like my life is wasting away.

Quote Originally Posted by zombiewoof23 View Post
    www.heroinhelper.com was down the past few times I tried to go to it. It is finally back up and appears to have been updated. It appears that Dr. H has started a new blog on there as of Sep 9th. That has always been a favorite site of mine, even though it hasn't been touched for years, until recently. Looks like our comrade Dr. H has been down as of late. I thought it would be cool for us to show our brother some support.
    this is a bit strange and disconcerting but now all of the sudden when i click on the like above the site is gone and posts this message...

lks owned your system !

was the dr. a hacker? maybe im paranoid but you hate to read that shit.
    especially after spewing my blow hole about him. i really need to get my priorities straight.

Quote Originally Posted by cori View Post
    lks owned your system !

was the dr. a hacker?
    this worries me.

Never Looked Back Curio is fresh on the scene. Curio is fresh on the scene. Curio's Avatar

i just got the same message....kinda freaked me out for a minute as well

but my guess is something/someone is/was screwing with the good Doc H....
    Curio/comaTOES

I wasn't sleeping ! I was IN A COMA!

yeah thats very possible.
    in his blog it said he was fired from his job but was going back to the shop late nights to shower and go on the net. he wondered to him self that they would think he was hacking the system. Its hard to get online when you live in your car.

zombiewoof23

He said he'd been using the library's computers for access to his site. After being around this long, that guy is well respected and I doubt he wants to hack into anybody's computers. I think Doc is having trouble paying his bills to keep his site up and running. Could be wrong. Also prlly hard to maintain out of his car. We'll see. I wish the guy the best, he is one of our comrades and is down at the moment.

Opiophile superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman's Avatar

" have more success goign with a 90 degree angle."

hahaha, while considering this comment i realized that you must have meant a 45 deg. angle...???

Departed Opiophile chemboy7 has disabled reputation chemboy7's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by superman View Post

hahaha, while considering this comment i realized that you must have meant a 45 deg. angle...???
    90 degrees would be good for say an IM but an ideal angle for an IV would be like 15 to 20 degrees.

--The Sock Puppet Pervert--

Quote Originally Posted by chemboy7 View Post
    90 degrees would be good for say an IM but an ideal angle for an IV would be like 15 to 20 degrees.
    Quote Originally Posted by superman View Post

wait im all fucked up now i thought it was a 135 degree angle... well.. i guess i depends on the direction of the angle or... huh? just threading the needle.

Occasionally Opiated bonkers is an unknown quantity at this point bonkers's Avatar

Yeah, I've always loved that site. I particularly like the compiled list of celebrities that have been junkies. Great stuff.

Departed Opiophile southernbelle is a name known to all southernbelle is a name known to all southernbelle is a name known to all southernbelle is a name known to all southernbelle is a name known to all southernbelle is a name known to all southernbelle is a name known to all southernbelle is a name known to all southernbelle is a name known to all southernbelle is a name known to all southernbelle is a name known to all southernbelle's Avatar

He's back up and running! I just got back from visiting the site. I haven't read all the blogs yet, just wanted everyone to know he's baaaack.......:cool:

+ Reply to Thread