Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to Make a Modest Amount of Cocaine Smokable

True Opiophile duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck's Avatar

Default How to Make a Modest Amount of Cocaine Smokable

Ok, I have struggled with this for years. Whenever I get a gram of blow, my preferred evening dose, I like to shoot half of it and either snort or smoke the other half. I can only smoke the other half when I buy crack.

I have NEVER been able to successfully make 'crack' or home-made cocaine/baking soda shit that smokes well.

How in the hell do you do it successfully with only .5-1g?

Gives No Shits chopstix has disabled reputation chopstix's Avatar

Default Re: How to Make a Modest Amount of Cocaine Smokable

Ammonia - non scented.

There's two ways to do it, you can add the ola into maybe 30-50ml water, then add ammonia dropwise until precipitate starts to form, keep adding dops until the precipitate stops. Collect, dry and smoke.

Usually what I do is get a rocks glass and a few small ice cubes. Fill the glass maybe 1/3 full of ammonia and get it warm in the microwave. twirl the ammonia and drop in the shit, keep twirling, you'll see the cut disappear and the dope will be like yellowy blobs, the idea is to try and keep the ammonia spinning in the glass so the blobs collect, the cooler it is the easier they will be to work with, once you start getting a ball, start adding ice cubes to cool it all down. Make sure the rock is ~room temp before you remove it/filter it out, otherwise it'll be like an oil and hard to work with.

The way I did it for years was to just put some ammonia in a spoon, get it hot and then drop in the ola. Cool off the spoon and thenrinse with water before scraping the shit out of the spoon.. Seriously couldn't be easier..

I've never fucked with soda. If you use ammonia, make SURE it doesn't have soap or perfume in it..
    All posts made under the user account 'Chopstix' are exercises of creative fiction and in no way represent fact or truth. The user account 'Chopstix' is open to multiple authors with a common interest in lawful research and authoring fiction; and as such, no single user is responsible for the entirety of the post content of this account. No content may be reproduced in any form or fashion via any medium whatsoever unless specified with written and notarized permission of the original post author, without exception. Got that? Good! Have a bitchin' day.

"It is no measure of health, to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society"
    Krishnamurti

Never Looked Back Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty's Avatar

I used to put the coke in a spoon add a pinch of baking soda and add enough water that everything is submerged in the spoon. I take a lighter and put the flame under the spoon. The stuff will start to bubble but keep going till u see a sheen of oil looking stuff in the spoon. Cool the spoon of and the oily looking stuff will harden that's what u want. When I was into it I NEVER had the patience to let it cool completely. Where I went wrong in the beginning was not letting it cook long enough and I would end up with a baking soda mess that I'd try to smoke. So key here is to keep the heat til u see something that looks like oil on top. If your not sure try to cook a tiny bit first so if it doesn't pan out your not screwed. But this is how I cooked all of my powder and never had an issue. We couldn't by rock around here. Enjoy.
    I lost my final fight to disease, I feel that this is where it ends
    I need that shot to enter my vein
    My Brompton Cocktail blend

Never Looked Back danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny's Avatar

this thread is making me want some crack, im not even a fiend, i cant believe it....the mind is a monkey, well mine is for sure.

^^ not if you know what you're doing, I've rocked up MUCH smaller amounts and rung my bells.
    All posts made under the user account 'Chopstix' are exercises of creative fiction and in no way represent fact or truth. The user account 'Chopstix' is open to multiple authors with a common interest in lawful research and authoring fiction; and as such, no single user is responsible for the entirety of the post content of this account. No content may be reproduced in any form or fashion via any medium whatsoever unless specified with written and notarized permission of the original post author, without exception. Got that? Good! Have a bitchin' day.

Krishnamurti

True Opiophile duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck's Avatar

Thank a lot for the input, I always assumed to use soda. Can't wait to try the ammonia method....I def haven't ever had a bell ringer off the shit I've made with soda.

Edit: what's the best way to separate the rock out of the mix?

I use paper towels or a dark colored rag/towel to filter. If using ammonia, make sure to wash the rock when done..

Krishnamurti

Never Looked Back Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty's Avatar

I used to have a guy who cooked it up in ammonia for us. I did really like it at the time. Had a unique taste to it. I haven't touched that shit in over a decade but I'm getting the tickle in the back of my throat.

Occasionally Opiated shisha is an unknown quantity at this point shisha's Avatar

these guys i knew would use a 4x4 sheet of foil.
    add powder onto the foil.
    pinch of bakin. g soda to the powder on the foil.
    add a few dropf of water to the powder and mix it up with your finger until it makes a paste.
    add more water a drop at atime to acheive correct consistancy.
    spreadthe paste all over the foil.
    run a lighter under the foil to dry.

now to smoke it!
    using a straw in your mouth like you'd do for fent.
    light under the foil and the mixture will smoke.
    inhale the smoke and run the lighter in lines up and down the foil.
    they call em foilies where im from.

that's my advice to you.
    good luck my friend.
    Last edited by shisha; 09-30-2011 at 05:28 PM. Reason: left out sdding wster drop by drop

OpioNoMo SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex!

coke + ammonia + heat + stir/spin it around + let cool + fish out + dry + get fucked up

and i've cooked up $3 hits this way

Never Looked Back Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import's Avatar
    Restaurant at the end of the universe, AKA Seattle

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kitty View Post
    I used to put the coke in a spoon add a pinch of baking soda and add enough water that everything is submerged in the spoon. I take a lighter and put the flame under the spoon. The stuff will start to bubble but keep going till u see a sheen of oil looking stuff in the spoon. Cool the spoon of and the oily looking stuff will harden that's what u want. When I was into it I NEVER had the patience to let it cool completely. Where I went wrong in the beginning was not letting it cook long enough and I would end up with a baking soda mess that I'd try to smoke. So key here is to keep the heat til u see something that looks like oil on top. If your not sure try to cook a tiny bit first so if it doesn't pan out your not screwed. But this is how I cooked all of my powder and never had an issue. We couldn't by rock around here. Enjoy.
    He knows how to cook crack. He's looking for input on how to best do it with small amounts.

Chops has it right on... ammonia method is the best for ANY amount of powder you want to convert. I've never had the patience to go all the way with ether, which is probably good as I could easily imagine myself pulling a Richard Pryor. I got some from a friend once, and he had cooked it with ammonia and then did the ether purification. I smoked a very small bit of that oily manna and barely tasted a thing. But man, it hit like like freight train. It's been a long time since I've done coke (it was an IV hit while I was dopesick... the come down was absolutely devastating), but I'll be damned if thinking about some nice freebase doesn't make me tingle all over...
    Cheeseburger in paradise

Quote Originally Posted by duck

I have NEVER been able to successfully make 'crack' or home-made cocaine/baking soda shit that smokes well.

How in the hell do you do it successfully with only .5-1g?
    This is what I read Import. I was trying to be helpful. I thought he might have the issue I used to have with not cooking it long enough.

Never Looked Back SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky's Avatar

I didn't read everything because thinking about this makes me sick, but my (ex?)GF's sister use to cook the best rock with a bit of soda. She could ring your bell off of a $20 sack of powder more than once, me and her both. One day me and two friends found a spoon she had used. It was fucking covered, we smoked it right off the spoon, zing. 3 people got fucked up off that spoon. Like we had to go buy dope to come down, there was a three person run on that spoon. She had been inpatient that day and left a bunch of wet behind. I just stashed it and forgot it.

FREE RoboJunkie

/Broken and battered/

Opiophorum Member Dilauday will become famous soon enough Dilauday will become famous soon enough Dilauday will become famous soon enough Dilauday's Avatar

Import has the idea

do exactly like chopstix said, but after it has stopped precipitating in the basified water, add equal volume of a non-polar solvent. Ether is good, naptha also works, I believe xylene is better. Pure heptane or hexane would be amazing too. Have done this for a few people and their jaws dropped when it hit, said they haven't had anything like that in 10 years etc, face goes red as a beet blablah

the magic in doing the non-polar partition is you remove practically all of the cut and other inactive or unwanted material that would still remain if you simply dried out the ammonia solution/cocaine. depending on the quality of your starting material you could get significantly less than you started, but it is basically pure cocaine freebase. ex one time said person who claimed it to be killer shit, a gram turned into 0.3g, start small as what you would normally use is a LARGE amount of pure cocaine freebase, will be very surprised how little you really need

so, add cocaine to some water, add drop-wise ammonia solution until precipitation stops, add equal volume non-polar solvent, remove non-polar solvent, dry solvent, enjoy

Thanks a ton everyone, I will report back with my success.

Never Looked Back Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import's Avatar
    Restaurant at the end of the universe, AKA Seattle

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kitty View Post
    This is what I read Import. I was trying to be helpful. I thought he might have the issue I used to have with not cooking it long enough.
    No, you did fine. I misread the OP, and then passed my misreading into a response to what you wrote. Sorry 'bout that.

Quote Originally Posted by duck View Post
    Thanks a ton everyone, I will report back with my success.
    With bells a-ringing hopefully?
    Cheeseburger in paradise

Fer shure.

The next software I get, 50% I am gonna do an acetone wash with &I the other half ima rock up. Im effing excited. Must be careful though, I refuse to OD on coke again. But the good thing about a OD is you get a much better understanding of your limit.

Junky JUNKYJAY is a jewel in the rough JUNKYJAY is a jewel in the rough JUNKYJAY is a jewel in the rough JUNKYJAY is a jewel in the rough JUNKYJAY is a jewel in the rough JUNKYJAY is a jewel in the rough JUNKYJAY is a jewel in the rough JUNKYJAY is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by duck View Post
    Fer shure.

The next software I get, 50% I am gonna do an acetone wash with &I the other half ima rock up. Im effing excited. Must be careful though, I refuse to OD on coke again. But the good thing about a OD is you get a much better understanding of your limit.

So what was a Coke OD like Duck?

i posted a thread about it but ill summarize:

I had recently come across a large stash of cash and like any self respecting white collar yuppie I blew most of it on coke. I am a MMT patient, mind you.

We were generally getting mediocre crap and shit coke, shooting all of it.
    ONE night we came across a ball of absurdly fucking awesome coke for $120a a ball.

It wasn't when the first shot of the night. I only put .35 in the spoon.

Ny the time I pulled the needle out I didn't have the typical cocaine flavor in the back of my tongue -- rather I had the most intense flavor of chemical in my entire mouth, I remember shaking my friend telling him too much.

The rest is from my buddy who was there:
    After shaking him violently I hit the floor and had a 10liver second seizure, and then I stood up. But I wasn't conscious. I went into my trash and threw a sandwich wrapper in my bed.

I came to on my couch explaining how I had never seen my furniture before. I couldn't hear a fucking thing.

And then I snorted another line, & here we are.

+ Reply to Thread