Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Blown Vein?

New Opiophile opioidlover is an unknown quantity at this point

Needle Blown Vein?

I've been slamming oxy's for a while, and I am pretty sure I did a no no......I used, and kept using the same AC vein, not going anywhere else.....Not only do I have a track now, but, last night, I went to blast away and, I could tell I missed, cause it burned like all hell.......I took it out and tried again.....and again......I couldn't get it to hit (pull blood into the rig) I tried again this morning, and same thing.....There is no bruising but, the best way I can describe what's going on is, my vein (when I push on it) feels very calloused sore and inflamed.....I am pretty new to this, so I was wondering, have I blown my vein? Most of what I have read, says there is signifigant brusing when you blow one, and I don't have a bruise....How can you tell when you blow a vein? Help!

Health Professional jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill's Avatar

Default Re: Blown Vein?

"Blown" vein and what happened to you are 2 different things. USUALLY there is significatn bruising with a blown vein, but often not until 2 days later. Sounds like you have just worn this vein out and caused it to sclerose and scar inside the layers of vessel wall.

You really need to quit trying to hit it for a loooong time.
    JILL
    *Disclaimer: Any information provided or requested in this post is not intended to imply or constitute the existence of a patient/professional relationship between any parties. It is for informational purposes only, unless otherwise under written contract with this writer.

The Legend GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by opioidlover View Post
    I've been slamming oxy's for a while, and I am pretty sure I did a no no......I used, and kept using the same AC vein, not going anywhere else.....Not only do I have a track now, but, last night, I went to blast away and, I could tell I missed, cause it burned like all hell.......I took it out and tried again.....and again......I couldn't get it to hit (pull blood into the rig) I tried again this morning, and same thing.....There is no bruising but, the best way I can describe what's going on is, my vein (when I push on it) feels very calloused sore and inflamed.....I am pretty new to this, so I was wondering, have I blown my vein? Most of what I have read, says there is signifigant brusing when you blow one, and I don't have a bruise....How can you tell when you blow a vein? Help!

when you truly blow a vein arn swells twice the size due to th vein ruptured and bleedin internally
    blown veins is jnbkie term ,but not acurate one
    hOU have cut and knick up the skin ,subcutanoues layers and knick and prlly poke thrugh yor veins

apply heat
    (or doa lobotomy on boro and eat brains then it heals quicker-big chance of mad cow from him though)
    in leui of that
    heaTfor 48 then cold & heat ubtil heals
    you fuckrer up & scared vieins, they will stay scared pretty much
    Virt D oil helps skinrtarcks

TBW- YOU SHOULDS NOT EVER BE IVING
    IF YOU DO KNOW AND UNDERSTANd THIS BASIC SHIT
    SO stop iv now or yur veens will be go in years and I bet your texchnique is real shitty too

Health Professional candy is cooler than ice candy is cooler than ice candy is cooler than ice candy is cooler than ice candy is cooler than ice candy is cooler than ice candy is cooler than ice candy is cooler than ice candy is cooler than ice candy is cooler than ice candy is cooler than ice candy's Avatar

Rotate those veins. Rotating your injection sites is very helpful in keeping your veins in better condition.
    I know that many people will just go with a site that keeps working for them, but this is sure way to cause scarring.

I would recommend that keep an eye on that site and avoid using that area.
    I hope you are also using a new rig for each injection. This is not always an option for some, but if you can, use a
    clean new needle for each injection. This will also help to decrease scarring.

Never Looked Back The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan's Avatar

How long have you been hitting in this spot?

I suggest you move to a new spot for 6 months at LEAST!

One of my veins got all hard, it has felt like a rock for about 6 months now.

NEVER use the same spot twice in one day, try not to use the same vein twice in one day.

I've been shooting up for a long time, and my veins still adore me.

Except the rock...
    And when there is no hope...
    ...I smoke some crack I shoot some dope.

Health Professional jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOLD N DIEMONDS View Post
    blown veins is jnbkie term ,but not acurate one

Just FYI: Blown veins is not just a junkie term, it's used in the medical field, IV teams, etc. all the time.
    JILL
    *Disclaimer: Any information provided or requested in this post is not intended to imply or constitute the existence of a patient/professional relationship between any parties. It is for informational purposes only, unless otherwise under written contract with this writer.

New Opiophile opioidlover is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for your reponses. I will ice and heat the area..... and STAY AWAY from it for a llooonnnnngggggg time.....BTW- I DO NOT have a shitty technique.....I always use a new rig ( 10 are less that 2 bucks at my Wal-Mart) and I wash my hands, use alcohol on the injection site, use clean cottons and spoons and drinking water......Can't get much better than that. Sooo, ,follow up question.....Seem from what I am reading, I have not blown my vein, just scarred it up.....If I baby it, and leave it alone for a good amount of time, do you think it will be usable in the future?

^^ It's possible, but pretty unlikely. Once veins have sustained that much damage they don't usually come back like they were.
    JILL

The Legend GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS's Avatar

Thanks for your reponses. I will ice and heat the area..... and STAY AWAY from it for a llooonnnnngggggg time.....BTW- I DO NOT have a shitty technique.....I always use a new rig ( 10 are less that 2 bucks at my Wal-Mart) and I wash my hands, use alcohol on the injection site, use clean cottons and spoons and drinking water......Can't get much better than that. Sooo, ,follow up question.....Seem from what I am reading, I have not blown my vein, just scarred it up.....If I baby it, and leave it alone for a good amount of time, do you think it will be usable in the future?
    OK MAYBE
    NOT
    BYT THAT JKIND OF DAMAGE IS FROM A DULL POINT AND POR TECTNIQUE
    I HIT MESLEF 8,00O TIMES WITH NO DANAGE OR TRACKS
    THEN I GIT LAZY USED WRONG ANLGES
    25-30DEGRE ANGLE

SLOW PUSH TILTIP OPENINIS IN PUK TORE UDSTER AND SLOWLY PUSH TILPLU OG-F BLOOD (WTDF?)
    THEN DROP RIG DON ANOTHER 5'DEGRES0 HELPS STAY IN VINE/NVAIN/ VEIN
    THE ANLGES AND RATET OF PUNTURE IS THE TECNIQUES
    IT IS EZ TO STICL IN AND OUT OF OTHER SIDE OF VIEN=LEAKY VIEBNS THAT CAN-ABCESS AND SCAR

Never Looked Back pullmyhair is one bad motherfucker pullmyhair is one bad motherfucker pullmyhair is one bad motherfucker pullmyhair is one bad motherfucker pullmyhair is one bad motherfucker pullmyhair is one bad motherfucker pullmyhair is one bad motherfucker pullmyhair is one bad motherfucker pullmyhair is one bad motherfucker pullmyhair is one bad motherfucker pullmyhair is one bad motherfucker pullmyhair's Avatar

All of your 'clean' preparation doesn't mean your actual technique is good. You said you haven't been doing this for too long, and with out watching you, it would be impossible to know whether or not your technique is good. I am not saying your technique isn't good, but bad technique can cause a lot of problems. I am guessing the area you are using is just irritated and swollen a little, and if you leave it alone for a good while, it will be ok. Scar tissue, and any amount of swelling can make it incredibly difficult to hit a vein.

“God, but life is loneliness, despite all the opiates, despite the shrill tinsel gaiety of "parties" with no purpose, despite the false grinning faces we all wear. And when at last you find someone to whom you feel you can pour out your soul, you stop in shock at the words you utter - they are so rusty, so ugly, so meaningless and feeble from being kept in the small cramped dark inside you so long. Yes, there is joy, fulfillment and companionship - but the loneliness of the soul in its appalling self-consciousness is horrible and overpowering.”
    - Sylvia Plath

If I treated someone else the way I treat myself, I'd be in jail. - Of Montreal

+ Reply to Thread