+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: opana in your system

Opiophorum Member Stonnewolf is an unknown quantity at this point Stonnewolf's Avatar

Default opana in your system

can anyone awnser these questions for me please, thanks!

1) how long will opana stay in your system?
    2) is there anyway to get it out of your system faster??
    3) what will it show up positive for on a drug screen???

thanks

Departed Opiophile Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay's Avatar

Default Re: opana in your system

On a regular dipstick type test where they test for oxycodone, it will show up as oxy.
    There is not a specific opana dipstick test as of now. You see opana is a metabolite of oxycontin, so for oxy they just test for oxymorphone which is what Opana is made from. You actually piss out oxymorphone when you take oxycodone. alot of people think oxymorphone will come out in a test as morphine, but I have seen it myself several times since I am on opana and get tested for it every 4 months...
    How about a repping me for such nice info it took me a long time to get ???? I had wondered the same thing for the longest time.
    but if they send the test to a lab they can tell the difference between oxy and opana. with oxy you will have a few different things in your urine that if you were just taking opana.
    Thanks!
    To get it out maybe a bit faster , drink as much cranberry juice as you can. now if you are not perscribed anything youu can always buy that nasty tea they sell in the health food shops. The synthetic stuff they sell in the bottles contains substances they will find and it will cause you to fail the test.
    Opana will only stay in your system for about 5-7 days at the most for single use. long time use may be a bit longer.
    I think I read on a website it gets out of you in 3 days. well that might be for some skinny dude with a very fast metabolism.
    How much and how long did you take it ?
    Last edited by Dr. McKay; 09-05-2011 at 11:46 PM. Reason: added a few answers

Never Looked Back thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy's Avatar

I know for DOC probation here it didn't show up on the five panel test I was high on opana when I took the test and had done oxy a few days prior
    IM IN HOT PURSUIT OF A PROSTITUTE

Departed Opiophile Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay's Avatar

on a standard 5 panel test it does not test for oxy only opiates which is morphine , heroin, hydro, etc. not percs, oxy or opana.
    Usually they have a seperate dipstick for oxy though , so you are lucky.

Never Looked Back thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy's Avatar

Yeah I was really lucky I was a lot stupider a couple years ago I would go see my PO loaded. I'm a pretty smooth talker when I am high though lol

Opiophorum Member Stonnewolf is an unknown quantity at this point Stonnewolf's Avatar

it will stay in your system for 5-7 days!?!? wow...i snorted 15 mg and thats the only thing i have done in 2 years and im worried about a drug test for my parole officer.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonnewolf View Post
    it will stay in your system for 5-7 days!?!? wow...i snorted 15 mg and thats the only thing i have done in 2 years and im worried about a drug test for my parole officer.
    It probally will not show up after 3 full days have gone by.
    Also the day of the test. Drink a lot of water. Pee as much as you can before the test.
    take the test as late in the day as you an. You also want to pee in the cup midstream. Dont pee right into it when you first go. that will be the most concentrated. You want to drink so much water that when you go your pee is as clear a you can get it. If asked why your pee is so clear , tell them you are on a diet and have been drinking a lot of water lately.
    You can take a nice strong mega multi vitamin the day before and the day of the test. this will make your more yellow even though you are still drinking a bunch of water.
    They may say your pee is too watered down and make you retest another day though. I have seen this happen. JUST DO NOT ADD WATER TO YOUR SAMPLE CUP . THEY CAN TELL WHEN YOU DO THIS !
    I used to get tested quite a bit and when I used something I was not supposed to this is what I did and always passed.

thank you dr.mckay

edit:: rep'd

OpioNoMo SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex!

at my drs office they can tell between opana and oxy
    or at least they lead us to believe they can

True Opiophile upstate_007 has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. upstate_007 has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. upstate_007 has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. upstate_007 has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. upstate_007 has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. upstate_007 has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. upstate_007 has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. upstate_007 has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. upstate_007 has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. upstate_007 has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. upstate_007 has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. upstate_007's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. McKay View Post
    It probally will not show up after 3 full days have gone by.
    Also the day of the test. Drink a lot of water. Pee as much as you can before the test.
    take the test as late in the day as you an. You also want to pee in the cup midstream. Dont pee right into it when you first go. that will be the most concentrated. You want to drink so much water that when you go your pee is as clear a you can get it. If asked why your pee is so clear , tell them you are on a diet and have been drinking a lot of water lately.
    You can take a nice strong mega multi vitamin the day before and the day of the test. this will make your more yellow even though you are still drinking a bunch of water.
    They may say your pee is too watered down and make you retest another day though. I have seen this happen. JUST DO NOT ADD WATER TO YOUR SAMPLE CUP . THEY CAN TELL WHEN YOU DO THIS !
    I used to get tested quite a bit and when I used something I was not supposed to this is what I did and always passed.
    A few things to add to this.

- Be careful about pissing too clear. They can reject a sample for it being diluted.
    - Don't just load up on water the day of the test. Drink lots everyday starting now to help your body flush things out. Exercise and lots of water will help you.
    - A B complex vitamin in particular will make dilute urine have more of a yellow color.

Good luck!
    it's up or out and the ladder's on fire

Never Looked Back JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE?'s Avatar

Pounding Red Bull the morning of can also make your urine yellow again... and as far as I know, Dr. McKay is correct. When I took whiz quizzes for my doctor I was being prescribed Oxy, but had run out and had been taking Opana instead and always passed with flying colors. Same with a buddy of mine who is on probation. He had a script of Oxy, was bangin Opana and always passed.
    I don’t care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it.”
    -William S. Burroughs

Going to trial with a lawyer who considers your whole life-style a Crime in Progress is not a happy prospect.”
    Dr Hunter S Thompson

PLATINUM MEMBER LorTabitha has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. LorTabitha has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. LorTabitha has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. LorTabitha has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. LorTabitha has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. LorTabitha has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. LorTabitha has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. LorTabitha has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. LorTabitha has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. LorTabitha has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. LorTabitha has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. LorTabitha's Avatar

Would that also be the same for hydrocodone and dilaudid? (if you have a script for one could you take the other and still pass?) Just curious.

Health Professional jill has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. jill has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. jill has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. jill has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. jill has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. jill has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. jill has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. jill has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. jill has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. jill has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. jill has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. jill's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by upstate_007 View Post
    A few things to add to this.

- Be careful about pissing too clear. They can reject a sample for it being diluted.
    - Don't just load up on water the day of the test. Drink lots everyday starting now to help your body flush things out. Exercise and lots of water will help you.
    - A B complex vitamin in particular will make dilute urine have more of a yellow color.

Good luck!
    Yes ^^ However, they CAN tell the difference between yellow from B vitamins and the color your urine would be if no vitamin taken. So, yes, it will change the color of your urine, but not the characteristics of the components.

Most tests differentiate oxyM and oxyC, but a 5 panel dip does not.

Also, it depends on whether you are taking Opana ER or regular Opana (IR) as far as how long after the test will be positive for.
    JILL
    *Disclaimer: Any information provided or requested in this post is not intended to imply or constitute the existence of a patient/professional relationship between any parties. It is for informational purposes only, unless otherwise under written contract with this writer.

tommorow makes 4 days.. that should be enough to get it out of my system right? and ive been drinking mad water and sweating alot at work if that helps.

edit: i sniffed 15 mg of opana er

Health Professional jill has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. jill has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. jill has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. jill has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. jill has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. jill has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. jill has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. jill has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. jill has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. jill has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. jill has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. jill's Avatar

^^ But it was sniffed, so you essentially made the ER, an IR formula.

It's still a toss up at 4 days, but likely yes, just know the possibility exists. What works for the same person once may not work for them again.
    Body chemistry is different at each test, enough to alter results from time to time.
    JILL
    *Disclaimer: Any information provided or requested in this post is not intended to imply or constitute the existence of a patient/professional relationship between any parties. It is for informational purposes only, unless otherwise under written contract with this writer.

Opiophorum Member CoalfieldKid is a glorious beacon of light CoalfieldKid is a glorious beacon of light CoalfieldKid is a glorious beacon of light CoalfieldKid is a glorious beacon of light CoalfieldKid is a glorious beacon of light CoalfieldKid is a glorious beacon of light CoalfieldKid is a glorious beacon of light CoalfieldKid is a glorious beacon of light CoalfieldKid is a glorious beacon of light CoalfieldKid is a glorious beacon of light CoalfieldKid is a glorious beacon of light

@stonewolf What part of WV if that's too much info just tell me too fuck off.I'm from mercer/mcdowell county area.

OpioNoMo Dantesheaven is fresh on the scene. Dantesheaven is fresh on the scene.

On a regular dipstick type test where they test for oxycodone, it will show up as oxy.
    There is not a specific opana dipstick test as of now. You see opana is a metabolite of oxycontin, so for oxy they just test for oxymorphone which is what Opana is made from. You actually piss out oxymorphone when you take oxycodone. alot of people think oxymorphone will come out in a test as morphine, but I have seen it myself several times since I am on opana and get tested for it every 4 months...
    How about a repping me for such nice info it took me a long time to get ???? I had wondered the same thing for the longest time.
    but if they send the test to a lab they can tell the difference between oxy and opana. with oxy you will have a few different things in your urine that if you were just taking opana.
    Thanks!
    To get it out maybe a bit faster , drink as much cranberry juice as you can. now if you are not perscribed anything youu can always buy that nasty tea they sell in the health food shops. The synthetic stuff they sell in the bottles contains substances they will find and it will cause you to fail the test.
    Opana will only stay in your system for about 5-7 days at the most for single use. long time use may be a bit longer.
    I think I read on a website it gets out of you in 3 days. well that might be for some skinny dude with a very fast metabolism.
    How much and how long did you take it ?
    I'll reward you negative rep for asking for rep, how's that?

Well thats not that nice
    I have really been trying my best to answer questions that I know the answer to so I can contribute to this great board. But I cant seem to get any rep points for some reason.
    I guess I need to make some more friends on here !

PLATINUM MEMBER LorTabitha has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. LorTabitha has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. LorTabitha has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. LorTabitha has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. LorTabitha has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. LorTabitha has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. LorTabitha has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. LorTabitha has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. LorTabitha has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. LorTabitha has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. LorTabitha has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. LorTabitha's Avatar

But I cant seem to get any rep points for some reason. I guess I need to make some more friends on here !
    Don't worry, the rep will come with time. But asking for rep doesn't get you rep usually. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by LorTabitha View Post
    Don't worry, the rep will come with time. But asking for rep doesn't get you rep usually. ;-)
    That's what I was going to say.

You need to get some good posts under your belt here.
    JILL

Thanks Jill !!

beckley area.. i know alot of people from mercer county though

and does anyone know if i will be good at 4 days?

Quote Originally Posted by Stonnewolf View Post
    <snip>

and does anyone know if i will be good at 4 days?
    I answered, see post #15 above.
    JILL

Also how quick you clear the drug will depend on how skinny or fat you are. Drugs tend to collect in your fat cells, so fatter people tend to piss dirty for longer than a skinny person.

Well thats not that nice
    I have really been trying my best to answer questions that I know the answer to so I can contribute to this great board. But I cant seem to get any rep points for some reason.
    I got most my Rep for calling someone a dumbshit in the flame forum lol

Quote Originally Posted by thatoneguy View Post
    I got most my Rep for calling someone a dumbshit in the flame forum lol
    Funny Also thanks for the rep!
    I kept posting for months and never got a rep from anyone, but ately they have slowly been coming in. but just thinking... What do rep points do for you anyways ?
    Last edited by Dr. McKay; 09-07-2011 at 11:54 PM. Reason: added a few things

Make you a cool kid lol

Also if you have enough you can trade em in for opiophile™ brand oxycontin. Now available in 200mg IR capsules!

Junky Pharma is just really nice Pharma is just really nice Pharma is just really nice Pharma is just really nice Pharma is just really nice Pharma is just really nice Pharma is just really nice Pharma is just really nice Pharma is just really nice Pharma's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dantesheaven View Post
    I'll reward you negative rep for asking for rep, how's that?
    Well thats not that nice

I'll Give ya rep just cuz of that.
    Where There Is A Will, There Is A Pill

Opiophorum Member opana'd will become famous soon enough opana'd will become famous soon enough opana'd will become famous soon enough opana'd will become famous soon enough opana'd will become famous soon enough opana'd's Avatar

I just want to add that I have watched my doc dip test and they have sticks for oxyM vs oxyC along with hydroM vs hydroC plus every other pain killer weak to stronger like tramadol. The benzos sticks weren't used in my presence yet. In chatting with the med assistant I gather they have at least two strips: one for klonopin and the other for the rest since kpins don't always show on the standard benzo metabolite reagent.
    Rule #2-Double tap!!!

Never Looked Back reddragon3668 has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. reddragon3668 has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. reddragon3668 has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. reddragon3668 has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. reddragon3668 has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. reddragon3668 has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. reddragon3668 has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. reddragon3668 has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. reddragon3668 has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. reddragon3668 has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. reddragon3668 has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. reddragon3668's Avatar

Is your test today? I am interested now... so, hurry the hell up and let us know dammit!

"He who fights too long against dragons becomes a dragon himself; and if you gaze too long into the abyss, the abyss will gaze into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast