Opana 20mg

Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Opana 20mg

Opiophorum Member Amc6825 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Opana 20mg

I can get these right now for 20 dollars. I am used to doing dope and roxis. How does these compare? Is a 20mg op stronger than roxi?

Never Looked Back candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20's Avatar

Default Re: Opana 20mg

yeah its better than a roxi, i did em like twice and sniffin 20mg was like doin a little more than a oxy 40

Occasionally Opiated BrewCity Opi is an unknown quantity at this point BrewCity Opi's Avatar

Yea its quite abit better than roxi atleast if you are planing on sniffing them because the ERs aren't really too good for anything else. But IMO id says opana is atleast twice as strong as oc if not more. And around me itgoes for more than $1 a mg.

True Opiophile upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007's Avatar

The conversion rate on the online opiate converters I have used list oral oxymorphone as being twice as strong as oral oxycodone. General consensus here is that nasal oxymorphone is between 2-3 times as strong as oral oxymorphone.

With that in mind, sniffing oxymorphone is quite a bit stronger than eating oxycodone. A 20mg opana is a whole lot stronger than a 30mg roxi.
    it's up or out and the ladder's on fire

Opiophile Moderator SeVeN has disabled reputation SeVeN's Avatar

Opanas are awesome. Very strong.

way stronger than roxi, and if you shoot you dont want to start witht he whole thing.
    Tiocfaidh ar la

Trust No One

“It is one of the great joys of home ownership to fire a pistol in one's own bedroom”
    ― Alfred Jarry

“People who boast about their IQ’s are losers.” Stephen Hawking

Never Looked Back sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod's Avatar

shouldn't this be moved to the oxymorphone area?

anyway, here in south suburbs of chicago, Opana 20mg ER usually fetch $15-$40 retail. When I was messin with em' last winter, even in bulk, I'd have to pay $7-$10 per...

Oral BA sux and so snorting is probably best. I remember how much I loved opana way more than OGs...

Spiking is dangerous and kinda a pain in the ass, so I'd recommend against it. When I did spike Opana, I literally almost OD'd. but yeah. Opana 20mg I am sure is equal in strength to OG40... but the euphoria I always thought was better.

just my thought. those stop sign shaped bastards bring back memories...

Junky austinslacker will become famous soon enough austinslacker will become famous soon enough austinslacker will become famous soon enough austinslacker will become famous soon enough austinslacker will become famous soon enough

Yeah, Opana Er are great. However, I noticed the tolerance builds up very quickly. Around here the 20mgs are about $10 and that is bulk. The 40mgs are the best if you have a tolerance to opies. Man, I can chew up 3 60mg OP oxy and they don't come close to a 40mg stopsign. Also, yep, the bioavailability is the best insufflated. Slamming these is a long process to me and I don't have the patience for it. SWIM gets 60 40mgs and 30 20mgs a month along with 30mg roxy and you can tell the big difference SWIM slams 3 roxies and stopsigns still win especially with the long legs.
    30mg roxies found at $8 and $5 in bulk.

Opiophile Moderator SeVeN has disabled reputation SeVeN's Avatar

moved to oxymorphone (just for you sourcecod)

shit fucked that up
    Last edited by SeVeN; 08-26-2011 at 07:22 PM. Reason: fucked that up
    Tiocfaidh ar la

Trust No One

“It is one of the great joys of home ownership to fire a pistol in one's own bedroom”
    ― Alfred Jarry

“People who boast about their IQ’s are losers.” Stephen Hawking

Never Looked Back sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod's Avatar

haha thanks.

first time i spiked opana... i fucked that up too :P

Jr. Opiophile OpanaKing is just really nice OpanaKing is just really nice OpanaKing is just really nice OpanaKing is just really nice OpanaKing is just really nice OpanaKing is just really nice OpanaKing is just really nice OpanaKing is just really nice OpanaKing is just really nice OpanaKing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BrewCity Opi View Post
    Yea its quite abit better than roxi atleast if you are planing on sniffing them because the ERs aren't really too good for anything else. But IMO id says opana is atleast twice as strong as oc if not more. And around me itgoes for more than $1 a mg.
    Hey! That's my profile picture! Cant you be a little more original?

Snorting 20mg's of opana is going to give you a way better buzz then doing oxies. There way stronger though and easier to od on then dope or oxy. Especially if your just making the transition. I would start with 10mg and work your way up.

Junky Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik's Avatar

How is opana easier to overdose on than dope?
    I mean ya its really strong and prolly better than alot of the dope out there but at least you know exactly how high a pill will get you, compared to dope where one day a bag will barely get you well and possibly the next day the same sized bag from the same connect could put you 6 feet under
    Im Heroin and Sex in One - Dope as Fuck!

Junky austinslacker will become famous soon enough austinslacker will become famous soon enough austinslacker will become famous soon enough austinslacker will become famous soon enough austinslacker will become famous soon enough

check this out: www.opiatedshamanism.blogspot.com

Read down to intranasal availability of opana.

Never Looked Back Euphoricgirl is just really nice Euphoricgirl is just really nice Euphoricgirl is just really nice Euphoricgirl is just really nice Euphoricgirl is just really nice Euphoricgirl is just really nice Euphoricgirl is just really nice Euphoricgirl is just really nice Euphoricgirl is just really nice Euphoricgirl is just really nice Euphoricgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amc6825 View Post
    I can get these right now for 20 dollars. I am used to doing dope and roxis. How does these compare? Is a 20mg op stronger than roxi?
    And where did you say that you lived??? JK.....Roxis are my choice always, but opanas are frigan amazing...

RIP SouthernBelle.. Help Opiophile raise $500 to donate a lasting memory in her name to
    Tabby's Place: A cage-free Cat Rescue and Sanctuary. Visit http://www.ripsouthernbelle.com

Quote Originally Posted by Metrik View Post
    I mean ya its really strong and prolly better than alot of the dope out there but at least you know exactly how high a pill will get you, compared to dope where one day a bag will barely get you well and possibly the next day the same sized bag from the same connect could put you 6 feet under

Oxymorphone B/A: 10% (oral) 40% (Intranasal) 100% (IV, IM).

you eat a 20mg.... hmm. boring. (2mg felt)
    you snort a 20mg.... ok cool, now (8mg felt...)
    you spike a 20mg .... wow! (20mg felt)

but here's the kicker.

20mg oxymorphone IV/IM is roughly like 200mg of morphine IV or maybe 600mg oral morphine?

i think.

anyway, when I spiked up some of these, I really got fucking blue lipped. They are potent as fuck spiked.

Opiophorum Member aka is fresh on the scene. aka is fresh on the scene. aka's Avatar

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opioid_comparison

That is a good link for all of us to have. Just make sure your math is right. I know there are online calculators where you can enter the values, but I don't have links offhand and I know there was some caveat with them; it didn't take ROA into account or something.

As has been said, Opana is way stronger than oxycodone. Be careful.

True Opiophile upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007's Avatar

Good link AKA

this is another one I use a lot. It has most opiates on there and different ROAs for a lot of them. This is one that my doctors office uses also in addition to another more professional one they have. They use multiples to check for discrepancies.

http://www.globalrph.com/opioidconverter2.htm
    it's up or out and the ladder's on fire

Never Looked Back The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sourcecod View Post
    anyway, when I spiked up some of these, I really got fucking blue lipped. They are potent as fuck spiked.
    You talk about your lips going blue on many different substances many different times. My thing is, by the time your lips turn blue, you are passed out and definitely NOT able to get up to check and see the color of your lips. By the time your lips turn blue your heart has ussually stopped.

You humans love your pain, don't you, you just love being in it.

You even consider it a virtue, cry the most at a funeral, you must be the best person.

You promise to never forget each other, you promise to feel the sting of loss forever.

Because for ya'll, forever is just the blink of an eye, your lives are pathetically brief.

When we say forever, we have to mean it, so we move past our pain,

we heal, we move on, because pain, is a worthless emotion

Jr. Opiophile OpanaKing is just really nice OpanaKing is just really nice OpanaKing is just really nice OpanaKing is just really nice OpanaKing is just really nice OpanaKing is just really nice OpanaKing is just really nice OpanaKing is just really nice OpanaKing is just really nice OpanaKing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Metrik View Post
    Oxymorphone is the second most powerfull opiod I can think of besides fentanyl and better then all the dope out there. 20mg's of opana snorted would do me like 60mg's of oxy. I understand that your talking about overdosing from not knowing how strong the dope is. However alot of people overdose knowing how strong the pills are by getting carried away. Or underestimating it, treating it like just another opiate.

You can shoot 5mg's of this stuff and it would be like doing an 80 about.

Also if your used to oxy/dope. Opana is a step up like I said. I've seen alot of people with high tolerances overdose and die from opana. Using a strong opiate like this recreationaly is dangerous lets face it. But if you can be smart and carefull it's the best buzz out there. If your used to taking benzo's with your opiates, it might be overwhelming with opana.

It's a great opiate, one of the best out there. Respect it.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan5892 View Post
    You talk about your lips going blue on many different substances many different times. My thing is, by the time your lips turn blue, you are passed out and definitely NOT able to get up to check and see the color of your lips. By the time your lips turn blue your heart has ussually stopped.
    sorry for the confusion. "blue lipped" is just an expression I use to refer to a time where I had severe breathing trouble, only to look in the mirror and see myself turning pale with lips losing color only to be followed by IV naloxone and then me staying up all night drinking espresso and fucking with rits to keep me awake for lest id fall asleep and do the long nod on opana. I never actually seen my lips blue, its more an expression of they were about to be blue and I got my narcan just in time. first time I got my hands on opana, I really had no idea what I was doing, and i started snorting them and snorting them and spike and ... then my breathing got funky... etc.

Junky Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OpanaKing View Post
    Oxymorphone is the second most powerfull opiod I can think of besides fentanyl and better then all the dope out there. 20mg's of opana snorted would do me like 60mg's of oxy. I understand that your talking about overdosing from not knowing how strong the dope is. However alot of people overdose knowing how strong the pills are by getting carried away. Or underestimating it, treating it like just another opiate.

Also if your used to oxy/dope. Opana is a step up like I said. I've seen alot of people with high tolerances overdose and die from opana. Using a strong opiate like this recreationaly is dangerous lets face it. But if you can be smart and carefull it's the best buzz out there. If your used to taking benzo's with your opiates, it might be overwhelming with opana.

There is no way opana is better than any dope out there you obviously havent had very good dope before
    Im Heroin and Sex in One - Dope as Fuck!

Never Looked Back candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OpanaKing View Post

no way is shooting 5mg of opana the same as an 80 ive shot 40mg of opana before and by ur logic thats the same as 640mg of oxycodone and im pretty sure i could not handle shootin that much oxycodone

Never Looked Back The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by candyman20 View Post
    no way is shooting 5mg of opana the same as an 80 ive shot 40mg of opana before and by ur logic thats the same as 640mg of oxycodone and im pretty sure i could not handle shootin that much oxycodone

Was it the ER pills, I honestly think you lose a shitload of drugs breaking down the ER opanas, I can ussually shoot 5 bags of good dope at once but I wouldn't do anymore than 10mgs of opana at once (have only shot the IRs)

I would say 10mg opana is about equal to 100mg oxy IV

You humans love your pain, don't you, you just love being in it.

You even consider it a virtue, cry the most at a funeral, you must be the best person.

You promise to never forget each other, you promise to feel the sting of loss forever.

Because for ya'll, forever is just the blink of an eye, your lives are pathetically brief.

When we say forever, we have to mean it, so we move past our pain,

we heal, we move on, because pain, is a worthless emotion

Quote Originally Posted by ryan5892 View Post
    Was it the ER pills, I honestly think you lose a shitload of drugs breaking down the ER opanas, I can ussually shoot 5 bags of good dope at once but I wouldn't do anymore than 10mgs of opana at once (have only shot the IRs)

I would say 10mg opana is about equal to 100mg oxy IV
    no it was the 10mg ir, i wouldnt shoot ER im to impatient to do the whole process shit

Never Looked Back Larkin has disabled reputation Larkin's Avatar

yeah IV its about 10x as strong...

sourcecod. how do you KNOW OD was just around the corner? yeah its better to be safe than sorry but there is a definitely a margin between fucked up and OD. Especially for us with big tolerances. Before when i was sniffing 5+ 20's a day. I couldnt fix an IV shot off of 2 20's. NOW that my tolly is much lower, i fixed up half a 40, drank 2 beers, and woke up with my face stuck to a keyboard, where it had been for about 4 hours. yeah i know thats stupid, but that might have been more fucked up than your "blue lipped"

Also, i have DEFINITELY seen peoples lips turn blue, well one guy. He was in a afoaf's car and was on a TON of xanax and did a shot of good dope. His lips turned pretty blue and he was semi-unresponsive for about a minute. then he would wake up, pass out, repeat. We ended up keeping him awake and keeping an eye on him but his lips def changed color.

not trying to be argumentative, just saying

Never Looked Back JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE?'s Avatar

Something interesting I have noticed.... The 20mg tabs you need to let sit in the ISO a little longer than the 30s of 40s. I'm not sure why... but I've only gotten good washes off them if they sat for like 15 minutes... with is a long freakin time if you're jonesin....
    I don’t care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it.”
    -William S. Burroughs

Going to trial with a lawyer who considers your whole life-style a Crime in Progress is not a happy prospect.”
    Dr Hunter S Thompson

+ Reply to Thread