Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Can i shoot hydros?

Junky Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik's Avatar

Default Can i shoot hydros?

i know i know its gotta be horrible but im not really looking to hear why or how it is bad for my body and im more looking to see if its possible
    Im Heroin and Sex in One - Dope as Fuck!

Dopiophile Moderator jdub is cooler than ice jdub is cooler than ice jdub is cooler than ice jdub is cooler than ice jdub is cooler than ice jdub is cooler than ice jdub is cooler than ice jdub is cooler than ice jdub is cooler than ice jdub is cooler than ice jdub is cooler than ice jdub's Avatar

Default Re: Can i shoot hydros?

Yeah, totally. Go ahead- it's awesome!!
    “Sleep late, have fun, get wild, drink whiskey and drive fast on empty streets with nothing in mind but falling in love and not getting arrested.”― Hunter S. Thompson

I've always lived by the creed that you're never a failure in life if you fall as long as you try and get back up.

-Evel Knievel

Never Looked Back fauxflavored is a name known to all fauxflavored is a name known to all fauxflavored is a name known to all fauxflavored is a name known to all fauxflavored is a name known to all fauxflavored is a name known to all fauxflavored is a name known to all fauxflavored is a name known to all fauxflavored is a name known to all fauxflavored is a name known to all fauxflavored is a name known to all fauxflavored's Avatar

oral BA is so high there is really no point.
    save your veins for something worthwhile.

I hope that you're happy, you really deserve it
    this will be best for us both in the end

but your taste still lingers on my lips
    like I just placed them upon yours and I starve
    I starve for you
    this new diets liquid and dulling to the senses
    and it's crude, but it will do..

Opiophorum Member Dilauday will become famous soon enough Dilauday will become famous soon enough Dilauday will become famous soon enough Dilauday's Avatar

you could probably shoot maple syrup

Never Looked Back Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect's Avatar

too much apap to be safe.

Junky Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik's Avatar

ok i get it sorry for the stupid thread.
    Its just im sitting here staring at these #10 5mg hydros and was trying to make em into something worthwhile but ill just pop em i guess
    Im Heroin and Sex in One - Dope as Fuck!

Never Looked Back Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Metrik View Post
    ok i get it sorry for the stupid thread.
    Its just im sitting here staring at these #10 5mg hydros and was trying to make em into something worthwhile but ill just pop em i guess
    white gfj.
    maybe benadryl?
    but not too much.
    been there, done that.
    too much will eff your world up.

//no comment chopstix has disabled reputation chopstix's Avatar

Doesn't hydro have the same problem with possible massive histamine reactions with IV hydro??
    All posts made under the user account 'Chopstix' are exercises of creative fiction and in no way represent fact or truth. The user account 'Chopstix' is open to multiple authors with a common interest in lawful research and authoring fiction; and as such, no single user is responsible for the entirety of the post content of this account. No content may be reproduced in any form or fashion via any medium whatsoever unless specified with written and notarized permission of the original post author, without exception. Got that? Good! Have a bitchin' day.

"It is no measure of health, to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society"
    Krishnamurti

Never Looked Back Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork's Avatar

You mean codeine? I don't think so.
    Spork. Not a Sp(F)o(rk)on

Opiophile Moderator SeVeN has disabled reputation SeVeN's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chopstix View Post
    Doesn't hydro have the same problem with possible massive histamine reactions with IV hydro??
    Quote Originally Posted by Spork View Post
    You mean codeine? I don't think so.
    Yes he means codeine and YES it does.

You can shoot it, and may not have any negative side effects. But i think the side effects are like heart embolism (okay thats not it but its that serious)

After adding all the water and seperating the hydro, you would have so much liquid it would take SO many shots to get it in you, that you would have wished you just ate it since it works rather well that way.

No dont shoot Vicoden,

Pulmonary edema : thats it and its not too good either
    Tiocfaidh ar la

Trust No One

“It is one of the great joys of home ownership to fire a pistol in one's own bedroom”
    ― Alfred Jarry

“People who boast about their IQ’s are losers.” Stephen Hawking

Never Looked Back sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod's Avatar

Needle Re: Can i shoot hydros?

if there were a way to safely spike pure hydrocodone, then...

I would flush my 51 days of non-opie use down the toilet just to try it one time,
    possibly risking relapse...
    and then start over at day 1...

BUT

I'm guessing there is no safe way?
    boro?? anyone?

True Opiophile Der Alte Krieger is an Opiowizard! Der Alte Krieger is an Opiowizard! Der Alte Krieger is an Opiowizard! Der Alte Krieger is an Opiowizard! Der Alte Krieger is an Opiowizard! Der Alte Krieger is an Opiowizard! Der Alte Krieger is an Opiowizard! Der Alte Krieger is an Opiowizard! Der Alte Krieger is an Opiowizard! Der Alte Krieger is an Opiowizard! Der Alte Krieger is an Opiowizard! Der Alte Krieger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dilauday View Post
    you could probably shoot maple syrup
    I shot blood at the fly on the wall.
    Scarab Blues

Gray day, no dawn,
    Everyone that's here, is gone
    Except of course my Junkie son
    And me
    Draw the black flag cross the moon
    Burn the bottom of a thousand spoons
    The Poppy frees us from the gloom
    And restlessness
    Star light, star bright
    Heart pounding in my chest tonight
    Vampires shrinking from the light
    Of sanity
    Oh, God whose image we are in
    Christ, who frees us of our sins
    Bless you for the Heroin
    And everything

DAK, 11/1/12

Und der Haifisch, der hat Tränen
    und die laufen vom Gesicht;
    doch der Haifisch lebt im Wasser -
    so die Tränen sieht man nicht.

In der Tiefe ist es einsam
    und so manche Zähre fließt
    und so kommt es, dass das Wasser
    in den Meeren salzig is

Never Looked Back Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import's Avatar
    Restaurant at the end of the universe, AKA Seattle

Where did that rumor about hydro and histamine rxn start?

No, it's bullshit, people have injected hydro before, and it's quite similar to oxy. Barely any histamine reaction (IV codeine is dangerous because of the excessive histamine rxn, causing edema). Morphine has a much more intense histamine blow up than hydro.

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeN View Post
    Yes he means codeine and YES it does.
    No, it's just a rumor.
    EDIT: Maybe post a source?
    Cheeseburger in paradise

Occasionally Opiated Mr.Greenwell is an unknown quantity at this point Mr.Greenwell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sourcecod View Post
    if there were a way to safely spike pure hydrocodone, then...

I would flush my 51 days of non-opie use down the toilet just to try it one time,
    possibly risking relapse...
    and then start over at day 1...

BUT

I'm guessing there is no safe way?
    boro?? anyone?
    http://forum.opiophile.org/showthrea...se+hydrocodone

I actually asked him about whether or not hydrocodone could be used IV, but I don't want to risk putting words in his mouth to say it's safe. Just keep reading up on it if you actually plan on trying this.

//no comment chopstix has disabled reputation chopstix's Avatar

Ya I did mean codeine - and I'm sure it was a rumour I read here, I stand corrected.

I really like hydro, I bet it kicks ass IV..
    All posts made under the user account 'Chopstix' are exercises of creative fiction and in no way represent fact or truth. The user account 'Chopstix' is open to multiple authors with a common interest in lawful research and authoring fiction; and as such, no single user is responsible for the entirety of the post content of this account. No content may be reproduced in any form or fashion via any medium whatsoever unless specified with written and notarized permission of the original post author, without exception. Got that? Good! Have a bitchin' day.

"It is no measure of health, to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society"
    Krishnamurti

Never Looked Back Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chopstix View Post
    Ya I did mean codeine - and I'm sure it was a rumour I read here, I stand corrected.

I really like hydro, I bet it kicks ass IV..
    I've shot hydro from a compound med before (no apap/nsaids), and there's not a whole of a lot of rush, but it's definitely nice if you have a taste for hydro. This was recently though, so I had to do a bunch to break through my methadone. If you don't have a methadone tolerance, there might be a pretty decent rush. As I mentioned, it reminded me of IV oxy...

Sourcecod- Funny, that's exactly what I did! I've been a good boy for a while, just taking methadone, but when this opportunity came up I said "fuck being a good boy"...
    Cheeseburger in paradise

Cherry Fuckin' Syrup Snoops has disabled reputation Snoops's Avatar

Rendering a solution, into a volume suitable for use with what I can only imagine, would be a 100cc insulin syringe... Would be one helluva undertaking.

Seriously....

I suppose you would have to do a thorough CWE of the hydros.

Then slowly reduce the volume of water, by evaporation.

Possibly wait until you were left with a hydro powder... Even still, it will contain a considerable amount of apap.

Lots and lots of waiting and work...

Eat the fuckers.

I hate 'needle fixation' also bro...
    "If you're going to be a junky, be a righteous junky" -Nick

Quote Originally Posted by Snoops View Post
    Rendering a solution, into a volume suitable for use with what I can only imagine, would be a 100cc insulin syringe... Would be one helluva undertaking.
    100cc?
    jesus christ.
    that's a hell of a syringe.
    I think you mean
    "100 unit"
    which is a 1cc.

Never Looked Back sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Import View Post
    Sourcecod- Funny, that's exactly what I did! I've been a good boy for a while, just taking methadone, but when this opportunity came up I said "fuck being a good boy"...
    well see, the thing is, I cut myself off from all my sources... but...
    vicodin is the only shit that I have a legit script for...
    I simply stopped filling it cuz my tolly was so off the charts that hydro + apap was useless
    but....
    I have always wanted to spike pure hydro. ever since I can remember...
    I remember writing one time in my journal that I was so happy I could finally spike dilly, OG, opana IR, and morphine in a single sitting, but was pissed that I couldn't also enjoy hydrocodone with the rest... bah. humbug.

Junky blinky89 is a name known to all blinky89 is a name known to all blinky89 is a name known to all blinky89 is a name known to all blinky89 is a name known to all blinky89 is a name known to all blinky89 is a name known to all blinky89 is a name known to all blinky89 is a name known to all blinky89 is a name known to all blinky89 is a name known to all blinky89's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snoops View Post

Seriously....

I suppose you would have to do a thorough CWE of the hydros.

Then slowly reduce the volume of water, by evaporation.

Possibly wait until you were left with a hydro powder... Even still, it will contain a considerable amount of apap.

Lots and lots of waiting and work...

Eat the fuckers.

I hate 'needle fixation' also bro...
    snoops beat me to it....

but i was gonna say (or ask actually) this.

someone with more knowledge on this than me.....could you perform a CWE and filter the solution 2 or 3 times, then evaporate the water and be left with hydro powder that could be fixed and shot safely? the only thing i would think that could possibly be a problem are the unknown fillers/binders that wouldnt be filtered out through the CWE...but unless your very familiar and good with the process, then you would probably lose a good bit of the hydro during the process.
    "'tis better to say nothing and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"

Confucius says: man who go to sleep with itchy ass, wake up with stinky finger

Quote Originally Posted by blinky89 View Post
    snoops beat me to it....

but i was gonna say (or ask actually) this.

someone with more knowledge on this than me.....could you perform a CWE and filter the solution 2 or 3 times, then evaporate the water and be left with hydro powder that could be fixed and shot safely? the only thing i would think that could possibly be a problem are the unknown fillers/binders that wouldnt be filtered out through the CWE...but unless your very familiar and good with the process, then you would probably lose a good bit of the hydro during the process.

thats exactly what I was wondering. according to pillbox, my M367 script would yield the following rubbishes:
    Drug Name: <the crap> APAP 325 MG / <the gold> hydrocodone bitartrate 10 MG Oral Tablet
    Imprint: M367
    Inactive Ingredient(s): <the craps 2>
    crospovidone / magnesium stearate / cellulose, microcrystalline / povidone / starch, corn / silicon dioxide / stearic acid

Quote Originally Posted by Disconnect View Post
    100cc?
    jesus christ.
    that's a hell of a syringe.
    I think you mean
    "100 unit"
    which is a 1cc.
    No, he meant CC, to make the point of how ridiculous an undertaking it would be.
    Cheeseburger in paradise

Tsukiyomi-no-mikoto JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM's Avatar
    In a suburban town with nothing to do, patiently waiting for something to happen.

Hydrocodone without a doubt has the same problems as codeine when injected. Unless you wish to suffer from anaphylaxis I would refrain.

Never Looked Back Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow's Avatar

I THINK it has to go thru your stomach to be activated, BUT a friend had some pure compounded 50 mg. Hydro capsules made by a compunded Pharmacy and people snorted them and got ripped. Some people said it was just from the "drip" down to the throat.

If its Hydro / tylenol or advil combo, I think that much would injure your body.

WHEN IS ZK GOING TO SET UP HIS SHOOTING TYLENOL AND SMOKING PILL group?

EDIT: I doubt that GOOGLE has 50 mg. Hydro's listed, so as they told me at Bluelight, "liar liar, pant on fire. If not on Google -- its not happening".

Will

Never Looked Back ZodiacKiller is one bad motherfucker ZodiacKiller is one bad motherfucker ZodiacKiller is one bad motherfucker ZodiacKiller is one bad motherfucker ZodiacKiller is one bad motherfucker ZodiacKiller is one bad motherfucker ZodiacKiller is one bad motherfucker ZodiacKiller is one bad motherfucker ZodiacKiller is one bad motherfucker ZodiacKiller is one bad motherfucker ZodiacKiller is one bad motherfucker ZodiacKiller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Restharrow View Post

WHEN IS ZK GOING TO SET UP HIS SHOOTING TYLENOL AND SMOKING PILL group?

Will

Never. I'm retiring in disgust. I don't do dope anymore, anyway...

ZK

True Opiophile Der Alte Krieger is an Opiowizard! Der Alte Krieger is an Opiowizard! Der Alte Krieger is an Opiowizard! Der Alte Krieger is an Opiowizard! Der Alte Krieger is an Opiowizard! Der Alte Krieger is an Opiowizard! Der Alte Krieger is an Opiowizard! Der Alte Krieger is an Opiowizard! Der Alte Krieger is an Opiowizard! Der Alte Krieger is an Opiowizard! Der Alte Krieger is an Opiowizard! Der Alte Krieger's Avatar

Long ago, before I knew everything there is to know worth knowing about everything, that is to say , before the internet I fired tylanol #4s a couple times. I just crushed a couple of them and mixed them with water and drew them up with a bare syringe, shot them in a measuring spoon, then drew them up through a cotton and fired the cloudy solution up .

The results were pretty disapointing, no rush and the high didn't last nearly as long as eating them.

On a similar note, back in my youth we used to shoot Seconols and Nebutal by pouring the pillls in the open end of the eyedropper, draw water up in it, give it a "cold shake" and have at it. When it would register it would look a lot like strawberry milkshake.

Missing a shot of this witches brew would leave golf ball sized lumps on your arm. I still have a grape sized lump on my forearm thats been there since 1966. I asked a Dr. about it one time and he called it a keloid scar.
    Scarab Blues

Gray day, no dawn,
    Everyone that's here, is gone
    Except of course my Junkie son
    And me
    Draw the black flag cross the moon
    Burn the bottom of a thousand spoons
    The Poppy frees us from the gloom
    And restlessness
    Star light, star bright
    Heart pounding in my chest tonight
    Vampires shrinking from the light
    Of sanity
    Oh, God whose image we are in
    Christ, who frees us of our sins
    Bless you for the Heroin
    And everything

DAK, 11/1/12

Und der Haifisch, der hat Tränen
    und die laufen vom Gesicht;
    doch der Haifisch lebt im Wasser -
    so die Tränen sieht man nicht.

In der Tiefe ist es einsam
    und so manche Zähre fließt
    und so kommt es, dass das Wasser
    in den Meeren salzig is

Quote Originally Posted by Import View Post
    I've shot hydro from a compound med before (no apap/nsaids), and there's not a whole of a lot of rush, but it's definitely nice if you have a taste for hydro. This was recently though, so I had to do a bunch to break through my methadone. If you don't have a methadone tolerance, there might be a pretty decent rush. As I mentioned, it reminded me of IV oxy...

Import, would ya be a good sport, and uhh, just
    tell us a little more? eh?

about this "compound med" ?

I once snorted four vicodin and it was worst nosepain ever... well second to tapentadol... I digress...

Noddin' & Moddin' mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyMohawk View Post
    Hydrocodone without a doubt has the same problems as codeine when injected. Unless you wish to suffer from anaphylaxis I would refrain.

WHY do you keep saying this when the IV hydrocodone topic is brought up? and by "WITHOUT A DOUBT", you mean you've shot both and got the same reaction to IV HC as you did from IV codeine?

Where does everyone get the HydroC has the same dangerous IV histamine/pulmonary edema risk as codeine? Hydrocodone IV is as safe as Oxycodone IV. If you have pure Hydrocodone tabs/powder, I'd do it. I know many junkies who IV CWE'd Norcos and shit. The "same/similar risk as codeine" thing is a myth IMO
    “ I can’t think of anything off the top of my head that seems more important than something designed to raise money to keep something going that keeps IV drug users from dying. ” - Elliott Smith

Never Looked Back thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy's Avatar

Re: Can i shoot hydros?

i know i know its gotta be horrible but im not really looking to hear why or how it is bad for my body and im more looking to see if its possible

smoke them thangs dawg!
    IM IN HOT PURSUIT OF A PROSTITUTE

Occasionally Opiated Methabenzocet is fresh on the scene. Methabenzocet is fresh on the scene. Methabenzocet's Avatar

if u wanna risk cloggiing ur veins...its very dangerous to shoot those expically with all that tylonol .....crush them up and parashoot them ....im sure u know what it is, but if not, its taking a thin piece of toilet paper 1 sheet, seperate it so u have basicly 1 ply and pour all the powder in and twist it up like a little bomb. drop it in the back of ur throat and drink a glass of juice or somethiin, get the best rush that way ,IMO...
    ~:biggrin:Kiki~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast