Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Good Price for Opana IR?

Occasionally Opiated chillbreh is fresh on the scene. chillbreh is fresh on the scene. chillbreh's Avatar

Default Good Price for Opana IR?

howdy

i was wonderin if 10 opana ir 10mg (54-814) for 200 would be a good dealio? thank you for your time

Always Fucking Looking Chapterhouse is just really nice Chapterhouse is just really nice Chapterhouse is just really nice Chapterhouse is just really nice Chapterhouse is just really nice Chapterhouse is just really nice Chapterhouse is just really nice Chapterhouse is just really nice Chapterhouse is just really nice Chapterhouse is just really nice Chapterhouse is just really nice Chapterhouse's Avatar
    Never killed nobody, I promise you're my first

Default Re: quick questio

Wow I know op is expensive but FUCK.. 200 bucks for only 100mgs of op? I'd say fuck that.
    Last edited by Chapterhouse; 08-17-2011 at 09:36 PM.
    “It is difficult to live in the present, pointless to live in the future and impossible to live in the past.”

“I am a collection of the obsolete, a relic of the damned, of the lost and strayed. I am the waylaid pieces of history which sank out of sight in all of our pasts. Such an accumulation of riffraff has never before been imagined.”

Occasionally Opiated chillbreh is fresh on the scene. chillbreh is fresh on the scene. chillbreh's Avatar

well 20 mg ers are 35 here and i bang so the 10 mg irs are like a holy grail i already did the deal i was just wondering if it was highway robbery or not...and its opana not oc

Never Looked Back thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy has much to be proud of thatoneguy's Avatar

back in the day I sold the 40s for ten bucks and had a hard tome getting rid of em. I bet y'all wish ya knew me then lol
    IM IN HOT PURSUIT OF A PROSTITUTE

Never Looked Back Larkin has disabled reputation Larkin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thatoneguy View Post
    back in the day I sold the 40s for ten bucks and had a hard tome getting rid of em. I bet y'all wish ya knew me then lol
    i just got some for $20, from a dude i charges $30 for 20's!

but honestly, i would pay $20 for a 10ir only if you bang, cause 1 of those is like 100mg of oxy IV. just 1 roxi 30 can cost $20

Jr. Opiophile PoppyLlama is a jewel in the rough PoppyLlama is a jewel in the rough PoppyLlama is a jewel in the rough PoppyLlama is a jewel in the rough PoppyLlama is a jewel in the rough PoppyLlama is a jewel in the rough PoppyLlama is a jewel in the rough PoppyLlama is a jewel in the rough PoppyLlama's Avatar

jesus, last time I got some opana it was .50 cents a mg...that was one of the best days of my life as far as opiates highs are concerned.

Opiophile Moderator SeVeN has disabled reputation SeVeN's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Larkin View Post
    i just got some for $20, from a dude i charges $30 for 20's!

but honestly, i would pay $20 for a 10ir only if you bang, cause 1 of those is like 100mg of oxy IV. just 1 roxi 30 can cost $20
    Its maybe better!! Damn maybe you should look out for your dude next time he comes through?

--- auto merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by chillbreh View Post
    howdy

i was wonderin if 10 opana ir 10mg (54-814) for 200 would be a good dealio? thank you for your time
    I would do it.

seriously I would do it all Very quickly
    Tiocfaidh ar la

Trust No One

“It is one of the great joys of home ownership to fire a pistol in one's own bedroom”
    ― Alfred Jarry

“People who boast about their IQ’s are losers.” Stephen Hawking

Jr. Opiophile skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22's Avatar

Buying Pharms. is kinda like real-estate, *location, location, location*...And I think some ppl. around here forget that we all don't live in a place where it rains oxymorphone, fent, oxyc, etc. for cheap ass prices...

Yes, that would be a reasonable deal for ir's where i'm at.

Departed Opiophile Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay's Avatar

I have seen the 10mg IR go for $40 each in Orlando. PEople around here would rather have these than a bag of EAST COAST powder !
    And the powder here is pretty darn good (From what I have heard of course , since I have never done it).
    Also only get them if you are going to bang them (THE IRs. Opana should not sell for more than $1 a milligram but like the one guy said location, location, location !

Junky onewayonly will become famous soon enough onewayonly will become famous soon enough onewayonly will become famous soon enough

if you have nohing better than maybe.
    However, I wont pay more than a dollar a mg on the er's. IR's are different ( easier to shoot if you do that) but I still wouldn't get em.
    Look for a better deal

Never Looked Back Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. McKay View Post
    I have seen the 10mg IR go for $40 each in Orlando. PEople around here would rather have these than a bag of EAST COAST powder !
    And the powder here is pretty darn good (From what I have heard of course , since I have never done it).
    Must not be that good cuz $40 dollars of fire dope (6ish bags) here would get you waaay farther then 10mg of opana.

No glory in them stories of the cold cells
    Or sittin' all night chillin in the motel
    Peepin' out the mini blind waitin' for dope sales
    I write a story bout my life, an call it "Coke Tales"
    The truth is, I'm one man
    The street life, I'm countin' friends all on one hand
    The sad part, I aint even got to 5 yet
    Unless you count this pistol and this fuckin pyrex

Health Professional jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bricks & Stacks View Post
    Must not be that good cuz $40 dollars of fire dope (6ish bags) here would get you waaay farther then 10mg of opana.
    Isn't that typically the case with pharms vs. dope in general, B & S? That pharms are much more expensive than the equivalent amount of dope?
    JILL
    *Disclaimer: Any information provided or requested in this post is not intended to imply or constitute the existence of a patient/professional relationship between any parties. It is for informational purposes only, unless otherwise under written contract with this writer.

Never Looked Back Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks's Avatar

Yeah I was just sayin the dope must not be very good(he said he heard it was good but never tried it) if people are takin the $40 Opana over the dope. Dope should always be way cheaper then doin pills. Like a $5 bag of dope stronger then a OC 40 or Opana 10 whatever.

Even when I could get Opana 40's for $25 (when people thought they was generic OC's) a few years ago I still would took dope over em

No glory in them stories of the cold cells
    Or sittin' all night chillin in the motel
    Peepin' out the mini blind waitin' for dope sales
    I write a story bout my life, an call it "Coke Tales"
    The truth is, I'm one man
    The street life, I'm countin' friends all on one hand
    The sad part, I aint even got to 5 yet
    Unless you count this pistol and this fuckin pyrex

Opiophorum Member Weefa is an unknown quantity at this point Weefa's Avatar

Default Re: Good Price for Opana IR?

good deal man. the most ive payed for an IR is 25. and i usually sell them for 30.. the way i see it they are better than any roxi 30... and people are paying 20-30 for a rc30. so 20 for an IR is a really good bang for your buck
    This god of mine relaxes. World dies i still pay taxes.

Never Looked Back Junkette is one bad motherfucker Junkette is one bad motherfucker Junkette is one bad motherfucker Junkette is one bad motherfucker Junkette is one bad motherfucker Junkette is one bad motherfucker Junkette is one bad motherfucker Junkette is one bad motherfucker Junkette is one bad motherfucker Junkette is one bad motherfucker Junkette is one bad motherfucker Junkette's Avatar

Jesus fucking Christ in heaven, every time I hear about oxym going for these ridiculous prices a little tear comes to my eye and I send out a little prayer to the man upstairs that I have never paid over 10 for a 10ir or 20 for 30mg er.

Kinda reminds me of the first time someone told me an 80 oxy was going for 50 bucks and my reply was "well, you wanna throw in 20 and get a bundle? I'll drive".

Although, to be clear, my back up oxym guy will charge me 15 if I don't buy in bulk....but that's why he's my back up guy.
    Last edited by Junkette; 08-18-2011 at 10:44 PM. Reason: I have paid more, in times of desperation
    That which takes place out of love is always beyond good and evil.

Opiophorum Member Flonut7 is a jewel in the rough Flonut7 is a jewel in the rough Flonut7 is a jewel in the rough Flonut7 is a jewel in the rough Flonut7 is a jewel in the rough Flonut7 is a jewel in the rough Flonut7 is a jewel in the rough Flonut7's Avatar

i only get 20mgERs here in cali but i pay either 12 or 15$ for them depending on source....sounds like either i am getting a good deal or others are getting ripped off....

But also i dont bang so i dont know the deal with the IRs....still sounds high to me

Never Looked Back Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty's Avatar

So is 30 bucks for 40mg stop signs bad? I wanna get a few and save em for my birthday.
    I lost my final fight to disease, I feel that this is where it ends
    I need that shot to enter my vein
    My Brompton Cocktail blend

Never Looked Back The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan's Avatar

I would say this is an OK deal if they are the pink ones and you shoot up. I'd buy em.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kitty View Post
    So is 30 bucks for 40mg stop signs bad? I wanna get a few and save em for my birthday.
    That's fine, I've seen people pay 80 bucks for them around here.
    It is the deepest darkness that a light shines the brightest.

Occasionally Opiated Strapped420 will become famous soon enough Strapped420 will become famous soon enough Strapped420 will become famous soon enough Strapped420 will become famous soon enough Strapped420's Avatar

Here in CNY we got Opana's going for 70$ atleast for a 40mg pill...

Occasionally Opiated Incubus13417 is an unknown quantity at this point

Around here Opana ER's generally go for $1-1.50/mg, almost always on the $1.50 side. If you aren't opposed to shooting, and I've done the math correctly, shooting a 10mg IR would be about like snorting a whole 40mg ER in one go. I'd love to be in your shoes, as that seems like a killer deal for someone who doesn't mind spiking, not to mention I think they can prep up with cold water which is a dream. reminds me of the time my buddy had a bunch of Dilly K4's and didn't know how much to sell em for so he sold me all 40 for around $200. Split those with a buddy, used the extra $100 for some good blow, and man that was one of the best weekends of my life. Still remember the rush I got from my first time shooting up, 8mg shot of HM knocked me on my ass...

In other words, if you like needles, go for it. Otherwise, $2.00/mg seems a little high for oxyC intranasal, IMO.

Never Looked Back seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids's Avatar

only read OP, but that is about right.

they were more like 15 a pop but you are lucky to get them for 20 now. Its kinda a niche market, because the people that IV know they are worth like an 80mg OG each, but the people that sniff compare them more to like a roxi. I actually prefer roxi over 10mg opana IR but I know a boat load of peeps that would KILL for a 10mg (or 5mg even) opana IR and they have roxis all day long for 10$-15$
    better the devil you know than the devil you don't

Never Looked Back iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon's Avatar

I think it's fucking insane how much ppl pay for pharmies. Man I thought dope was expensive and from what i've gathered from this site i'm pretty freaking lucky in that area also...anyways street prices round here .50 - 1.00 mg ER & IR.

LIFETIME MEMBER Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet's Avatar

Its alway interesting to see what people say drugs are worth....it's like ethics: situational to the max...if I'm in an area where dope is rare, and I'm even slightly sick, I'd double the going rate for *anything* if I could get it. Also depends on how many people you have to go thru. I remember when #4 dilaudids were going for $15, and one guy kind of cornered the market in this southern town, and within a few months, he was charging *60* bucks a piece, and we all said how we'd never pay that much fucking money for these stupid little pills, but just about every motherfucker I know, did pay the price...money is just a tool, and when it's a choice between money in your pocket, and getting 'right...' money always looses, in my book.

I love competition, but sometimes it's just too rare for comfort. There's no real 'going market rate' for pills. Heroin, sometimes, there's enough competion where prices can't get too crazy, but often pills fall heavily into the 'sellers market' deal.
    Kick is seeing things from a special angle. Kick is momentary freedom from the claims of the aging, cautious, nagging, frightened flesh....
    -- Junky: The definitive text of "Junk" by William S. Burroughs

Opiophorum Member Coolwhip has a spectacular aura about Coolwhip has a spectacular aura about Coolwhip has a spectacular aura about Coolwhip has a spectacular aura about Coolwhip has a spectacular aura about Coolwhip has a spectacular aura about

Are you guys fucking serious?

Opana IR's go for $1/mg, 1.5/mg is HIGH around here, they go for a little more since you can bang em, and since I don't, I never buy the IR's.

The ER's go for about .75/mg, but I usually get em for less, 1/mg is the high, and I would never pay that.

Someone tells me $2/mg and I am hangin up the motha fuckin phone.
    "Selfishness is the only real atheism; aspiration, unselfishness, the only real religion." - FDR

+ Reply to Thread