Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Methylphenidate

Gives No Shits chopstix has disabled reputation chopstix's Avatar

Default Methylphenidate

So I nabbed a few of these the other day and have been lucky enough to get a few in a vein - that won't last long, which is good, but I wanted to try it..

First off, this shit is pretty strong, I'm surprised. I'm not a huge stim fan these days, so I'm going pretty light: 1st couple were 10mg and then I did a 20mg hit a lil bit ago. I keep reading it's a lot like coke, and the comedown does feel a lot like coke to me, but the come up I think sits somewhere between a mild coke hit and decent speed.

For those experienced, how much do you boot? Really not looking to get spun out, but I like a good stim rush on occasion, especially if I have something to fall back on.

It's definitely got that "get the fuck off the couch and DO SOMETHING" effect though, which is good. All in all I'd give it about a 4-5 on a scale of 1 - 10 with ten being the *old skool* prop dope that would blast you through the roof and straight through the moon IV, leaving your hair standing on end for 6 hours and no chance of sleep for *at least* 36hrs; even a good rail of that shit would keep you up a couple days.. That stuff was fun when it was around, but I'm glad I never got too wrapped up in it.. Fun, but NASTY stuff..

Anyway, thoughts on ritalin? I've searched a bit, but I'm not sure what ppl are using for doses..
    All posts made under the user account 'Chopstix' are exercises of creative fiction and in no way represent fact or truth. The user account 'Chopstix' is open to multiple authors with a common interest in lawful research and authoring fiction; and as such, no single user is responsible for the entirety of the post content of this account. No content may be reproduced in any form or fashion via any medium whatsoever unless specified with written and notarized permission of the original post author, without exception. Got that? Good! Have a bitchin' day.

"It is no measure of health, to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society"
    Krishnamurti

Never Looked Back The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan's Avatar

Default Re: Methylphenidate

I haven't done much of the ritalin, mostly only had acces to adderol, 20-30mg of that is good..

I see a lot of people spiking rits on the morning fix thread ussually it's somewhere between 20-40mg, I think sourceCOD has some exp spiking these.
    It is the deepest darkness that a light shines the brightest.

Never Looked Back Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork's Avatar

I don't like racemic methylphenidate especially. Dexmethylphenidate (Focalin) is much nicer with less cardiovascular side effects.

I eat them, but 20mg of Focalin should be comparable to 30-40mg of ritalin.
    Spork. Not a Sp(F)o(rk)on

Token ★ Phenethylaminophile Chipper has disabled reputation Chipper's Avatar

I have a standard -- and it's a 50 mg. dose.

I suggest an opiate chaser for comfort sakes ....
    "Less is More"

Never Looked Back Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz's Avatar

Methylphenidate makes appearances on the local streets every so often. They call it kiddy speed. I used to get them from an adult diagnosed with ADD & what he called 'narco epilepsy'. I think he probably meant narcolepsy.

The UK are VERY unwilling to script stimulants to anyone except those with ADD/ADHD & narcolepsy. The tablets I had were 20mg each & quite small so I was doing 20mg lines, snorted. The buzz was surprisingly respectable. The come down was quite harsh though, very amphetamine like with continuing cardiac & anxiety effects.

I have heard of house wives knocking these back to get more shit done without taking a 'proper' drug. Some people are so much more comfortable with doctor prescribed pills I suppose.

Benz

Never Looked Back Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spork View Post
    I don't like racemic methylphenidate especially. Dexmethylphenidate (Focalin) is much nicer with less cardiovascular side effects.

I eat them, but 20mg of Focalin should be comparable to 30-40mg of ritalin.
    The Dexmethylphenidate is much "smoother" than regular ritalin. No experience expcept eating it. 20 mg. of (ORAL) time release focalin at 90A.M. will keep the nods away until 90 pm for me.

I don't care for it on its own. Only with opiates to stay awake.

Opiophile Moderator SeVeN has disabled reputation SeVeN's Avatar

Lst time i was doing 20mgs a shot and it Kind of straightened me out. Besides being tottaly dumbed out i dont enjoy stims at all
    Tiocfaidh ar la

Trust No One

“It is one of the great joys of home ownership to fire a pistol in one's own bedroom”
    ― Alfred Jarry

“People who boast about their IQ’s are losers.” Stephen Hawking

OpioNoMo jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker

That shit is pretty strong or at least strong enough where you respect it.

I never shot them, but20mg sniffed was what I did when I had a brief script

Never Looked Back dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum's Avatar

Also, not my main thing but I know one guy who gets the ritalin 20's. I will boot 30 mgs after that I snort. I guess Im looking for that 0-60 in 5 sec feeling. I'm with the majority with dexmethylphenidate(focalin). Rush is stronger and high is smoother but the comedown is no easier than coke. The lady will trade 60, 20 mg Focalin for 30-40 ultram. She's on those bad. Ive even scored 10 focalin on the promise that I'd get her some trams the next day without any way of knowing how but i did manage. She officially charges 10 bux for a 20 mg but i can usually get 4 for 20 if her dickhead boyfriend ain't around cause she likes me. Focalin IR makes some interesting shaped pills in the lower dose like 2.5 and 5. Very utilitarian drug if you can keep the dose low. Hate that hollowed out feeling coming down though.

Always heard Focalin was twice as strong as ritalin but wiki states 70%.
    What kind of man talks to the DEA? No man. No man at all.----Gus

Never Looked Back sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ryan5892 View Post
    I haven't done much of the ritalin, mostly only had acces to adderol, 20-30mg of that is good..

I see a lot of people spiking rits on the morning fix thread ussually it's somewhere between 20-40mg, I think sourceCOD has some exp spiking these.
    ok, I had a short period of methylphenidate spiking facination. I'll just give you the cliff notes;
    First time, I soaked a 20mg pill (that did not contain talc; now pulled from market I think) in 1.3ml of saline overnight in a cool space sealed in a container that I doused in isoprop. First time spiking, I was also still real bad into opies, so it was kinda like a clean speedball and I enjoyed it. I remember feeling scared as I threw in the cotton to suck up in the Leur Lok, then attached the wheel filter and dripped it into a sterile glass, drew up and spiked.. hooray! speedy, alert, slightly euphoric...

After a few times, I realized my tolly for them skyrocketed quick, and sure enough, I was spiking 100mg to 120mg to achieve the same effect I had initially from the first 20. This all within less than a month.

When I went CT off a stupid amount of opies, I started having serious hallucinations and panic attacks. I eventually realized that spiking rits, although giving me some form of dopamine, was contributing severly to my anxiety so I stopped.

Lastly, you wanna watch out for these newer abuse proof ones, like the Sandoz brand. they gell and goops. I still have a nice pile of mallies, but I'm not much into spiking lately. I did however take half a 20mg orally recently when I just couldnt wake up for work. I think I'm over the abuse phase as my facination with stims is largely over and virtually nonexistent.

I also wanna add that I was getting focalin 30mg for awhile and those are a bit more a pain in the ass because they are a bunch of little bb's of stuff and you dont just wanna crush those and spike'em. I remember one day I was so scared of the little bbs that I spent several hours cutting them open one by one (with gloves, magnifying glass, and an exacto...) and dumping the pinch of powder in the spoon.... only to realize, it was really no different than just crushing two of my usual mallie 20mg? not sure. When snorting, I always thought focalin was a tad sweet in flavor, where the mallies is just blah--snorting a pill, some minor burn.

I guess its kinda like cocaine without the tweakiness to some degree, but in a serious sense, cocaine I always found to be more "fun" but I hardly ever do it for at long as I can remember.

I wouldn't wanna encourage someone to spike methylphenidate, but if you do, heed the typical harm reduction rules regarding spiking, and I'd say entry level dose it between 10m and 20mg.

just my thought. I kinda lost interest in rits, but they help when I dont have time to make espresso on occasion.

EDIT: when spiking, these fuckers will give you cotton mouth. drink lotsa water! also eat food first, because it seems to me they kill ones appetite.
    Last edited by sourcecod; 08-15-2011 at 03:46 PM. Reason: water

SUPER FUCKING SOLID GOLD MEMBER Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero's Avatar

Good post, very informative. I pretty much despise stims now but it sure is fun to read about them in that sort of detail-definitely a vicarious pleasure-which is a good way to enjoy certain things...

Never Looked Back Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Benz View Post
    I used to get them from an adult diagnosed with ADD & what he called 'narco epilepsy'. I think he probably meant narcolepsy.
    LOL. Shoot enough to fish out, and that's narco-epilepsy. :-P

Jr. Opiophile pain-patient is just really nice pain-patient is just really nice pain-patient is just really nice pain-patient is just really nice pain-patient is just really nice pain-patient is just really nice pain-patient is just really nice pain-patient is just really nice pain-patient is just really nice pain-patient is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Restharrow View Post
    20 mg. of (ORAL) time release focalin at 90A.M. will keep the nods away until 90 pm for me.

I don't care for it on its own. Only with opiates to stay awake.
    Do you find that the Ritalin/Focalin changes or improves the nature of the opiate buzz, or does it just keep you awake?

Junky PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pain-patient View Post
    Do you find that the Ritalin/Focalin changes or improves the nature of the opiate buzz, or does it just keep you awake?
    It is like smoking crack IMO when tootd never ivd (but sourcecod did) n you will chase that damn 5 sec "high" forever and ever... seriously, they are just like smoking crack but that is just me. So, best advice just say NO! there was an older thread about ritalin it was helllla old....and I believe "tony" posted it something about rits that made me never want to use em again...

but they SUCK and def MORE IS LESS with these things be careful .... very very very careful
    Disclaimer:Anything that is typed or said by user"PiLL CLiNToN" is straight one hundred percent pure works of fiction. Therefore, everything ever written by PiLL CLiNToN is aimed to please housewifes dressed in EMT costumes. You might as well believe pigs are flying and hugs are deadly as drugs.

Jr. Opiophile Bubbz is just really nice Bubbz is just really nice Bubbz is just really nice Bubbz is just really nice Bubbz is just really nice Bubbz is just really nice Bubbz is just really nice Bubbz is just really nice Bubbz's Avatar

Sorry to bump an old thread. but i got a couple of the 20mg yellow ritalins....it says CIBA on one side and P (score) N on the other. Anyway to shoot these? they gel up pretty bad in the spoon. Tried googling and everything, couldnt find anything.
    Last edited by Bubbz; 05-15-2012 at 10:16 AM. Reason: wrote CIBC instead of CIBA

Opiophorum Member IMAO has a spectacular aura about IMAO has a spectacular aura about IMAO has a spectacular aura about IMAO has a spectacular aura about IMAO has a spectacular aura about IMAO has a spectacular aura about IMAO's Avatar

Methylphenidate was the first drug I sniffed. I was 15. Crashed them, and sniffed 30mg . I went to the dentist and when I was waiting to the bus. I ran to stop the bus and it was like 2 blocks away haha. Then when arrived to the dentist, and ive crashed them horrible and some pieces of the pill where in my nose, never imagined that, I was a fool. Its pretty like cocaine, you focus on what you have to, and you feel like some X rushes.

Yesterday I took 60mg oral. I felt so great haha. It works so that you basal ganglia works at its 100%, but it take your dopamine levels to the max, It was very rare I felt very horny. It was kinda rare, but enjoyable. BTW they go very well with 120mg of codeine, its kinda a legal speed-ball, and the secondary effects contra-rest
    Cheers
    Last edited by IMAO; 05-25-2012 at 01:16 PM.

+ Reply to Thread