(UPDATING WEBSITE, BE BACK ONLINE SOON - Debora)

Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 54 / 733 - What to expect?

New Opiophile IAmError is an unknown quantity at this point IAmError's Avatar

54 / 733 - What to expect?

SWIM usually just takes one 5/500 Vicodin in the morning before work, and again at lunch time. Sometimes another after work. He does this 3-5 times a week.

Recently he got some Morphine. They are little white pills with 53 733 written on them. He hasn't had time to try them because he has been so busy. He's afraid to try them at work, but that's where he usually likes to get lifted. Are these going to put him to sleep? What can he expect?

Flowery Jackass Moderator flowergirl needs no introduction flowergirl needs no introduction flowergirl needs no introduction flowergirl needs no introduction flowergirl needs no introduction flowergirl needs no introduction flowergirl needs no introduction flowergirl needs no introduction flowergirl needs no introduction flowergirl needs no introduction flowergirl needs no introduction flowergirl's Avatar

Default Re: 54 / 733 - What to expect?

That's 15 mg. morphine, FYI. One 5 mg hydrocodone at a time, right? Try one; the oral bioavailability is low, but that's not a bad thing for you considering your low tolerance. You can always add another half or another whole after you see what 15 mg does.

Morphine does make me sleepy. Why not wait until after work in case it puts you to bed?

Edit - this says different than what I expressed. Don't want to mislead you.
    http://www.globalrph.com/narcotic.cgi

I think he will try them after work, but he has been too busy. ...just wondering what to expect.

Thanks for the link.

Occasionally Opiated bkiddo has a spectacular aura about bkiddo has a spectacular aura about bkiddo has a spectacular aura about bkiddo has a spectacular aura about bkiddo has a spectacular aura about bkiddo has a spectacular aura about bkiddo's Avatar

I don't know man, it depends. On the surface, it seems that you have little to no tolerance at all....just judging from the amount that you take on a regular/semi-regular basis.....like how long have you been doing the 1 Vicodin in the morning and afternoon 3-5 times a week? A year? A few months?

Honestly, unless you're just a pillar of strength, it can't really have been too long that you've been at this routine, because usually, after a while, you would find that the 1 pill just no longer cuts it and would be taking more.

Obviously, these are just assumptions and guesses at this point, but its kind of important as far as being able to give you some idea as to how you'll react to the Morphine that you've got.

The route of administration will have something to do with it as well, but I'm assuming you'll be taking orally, as you have been with the Vicodin. Know that morphine has a very low "bioavailability" when taken orally....meaning of the 15mg of Morphine in the tab that you have, if you eat it, your body will use and process a fraction of that....the rest being lost, not unlike socks in a dryer. Lost forever. But perhaps orally will be the best way for you to take the Morph....for safety purposes.

All that said, I have to imagine that you're definitely going to "feel" these tabs when you take them, even orally....but yeah, that "feeling" is going to be much different than what you feel in taking the Hydrocodone/APAP. Morph is definitely more sedating, and has an odd "pins and needles" type rush that users report. And that "rush" is usually only attained when taking it IV or by plugging. Though if you're used to feeling something from 1 5/500, then you may just get some sort of a rush when you take the Morph tab.

I definitely would test away from work first, and see how it makes you feel. Personally, I also love to dose while working, and have done MS Contin (Time released Morph) many times while at work. It dries my eyes right out and makes them bloodshot, and gives me a sedated feel, but has long, long legs, meaning it lasts for a long time before I feel the need to dose again to keep WD's at bay. My experience though is somewhat skewed because I've been using Opiates for a long time, and have quite a tolerance. 1 5/500 Vicodin might feel as good to me as taking a sugar pill....wasn't always like that, but thats where I'm at right now. Ho hum.

Anyway, so try it out, but away from work. Perhaps try a half tablet at first and see how that does, and if nothing, next time, try the entire pill.

Good luck!

OpioNoMo SubHuman is just really nice SubHuman is just really nice SubHuman is just really nice SubHuman is just really nice SubHuman is just really nice SubHuman is just really nice SubHuman is just really nice SubHuman is just really nice SubHuman is just really nice SubHuman is just really nice SubHuman is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Flowergirl View Post
    Morphine does make me sleepy. Why not wait until after work in case it puts you to bed?
    Same here, morphine isnt one of the "motivating" opiates to me. Dont get me wrong all opiates give me that "get up and go" feeling to some extent but with morphine all I wanna do is lay on my bed with my eyes closed with a movie on as background noise. Every once in awhile roll over and smoke a hit of Jwh 122 and lay back down and nod away, God I miss that I havent dosed anything but my bupe for over a year now.

Good advice. Thanks everyone.

I have been doing the Vicodin for about a year. The effects are very mild, but I'm ok with that. I just need a little boost to get through a day, and when it stops working, then I switch to various diet pills for a while.

I plan to take the morphine orally. I think I may try it tonight, but I have already had 2 Vics today.
    Last edited by IAmError; 08-04-2011 at 01:59 PM.

Jr. Opiophile hella is just really nice hella is just really nice hella is just really nice hella is just really nice hella is just really nice hella is just really nice hella is just really nice hella is just really nice hella is just really nice hella's Avatar

if you do end up trying it at work you should start with half just to see what it does to you imo
    then you can always take the other half if it doesnt float your boat.
    HeroWin. You can't go wrong with a name like that.

SUPER FUCKING SOLID GOLD MEMBER Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bkiddo View Post
    I don't know man, it depends. On the surface, it seems that you have little to no tolerance at all....just judging from the amount that you take on a regular/semi-regular basis.....like how long have you been doing the 1 Vicodin in the morning and afternoon 3-5 times a week? A year? A few months?

Honestly, unless you're just a pillar of strength, it can't really have been too long that you've been at this routine, because usually, after a while, you would find that the 1 pill just no longer cuts it and would be taking more.

Obviously, these are just assumptions and guesses at this point, but its kind of important as far as being able to give you some idea as to how you'll react to the Morphine that you've got.

The route of administration will have something to do with it as well, but I'm assuming you'll be taking orally, as you have been with the Vicodin. Know that morphine has a very low "bioavailability" when taken orally....meaning of the 15mg of Morphine in the tab that you have, if you eat it, your body will use and process a fraction of that....the rest being lost, not unlike socks in a dryer. Lost forever. But perhaps orally will be the best way for you to take the Morph....for safety purposes.

All that said, I have to imagine that you're definitely going to "feel" these tabs when you take them, even orally....but yeah, that "feeling" is going to be much different than what you feel in taking the Hydrocodone/APAP. Morph is definitely more sedating, and has an odd "pins and needles" type rush that users report. And that "rush" is usually only attained when taking it IV or by plugging. Though if you're used to feeling something from 1 5/500, then you may just get some sort of a rush when you take the Morph tab.

I definitely would test away from work first, and see how it makes you feel. Personally, I also love to dose while working, and have done MS Contin (Time released Morph) many times while at work. It dries my eyes right out and makes them bloodshot, and gives me a sedated feel, but has long, long legs, meaning it lasts for a long time before I feel the need to dose again to keep WD's at bay. My experience though is somewhat skewed because I've been using Opiates for a long time, and have quite a tolerance. 1 5/500 Vicodin might feel as good to me as taking a sugar pill....wasn't always like that, but thats where I'm at right now. Ho hum.

Anyway, so try it out, but away from work. Perhaps try a half tablet at first and see how that does, and if nothing, next time, try the entire pill.

Good luck!
    Slight derail but I love getting buzzed at work too, 99% of the time I do opies it's at work these days. My current go to is pods and tramadol, usually with gfj, benedryl and/or tagament-I find the combo delivers a really nice energized buzz, I'd say I'm twice as efficient and focused a worker on opies-shit I should put it on an expense report and make my company pay for it. I do them early in the AM, if I do it later, it'll keep me up at night. I agree with ^ that vikes, if you still feel them are probably a better work buzz than morphine.

Opiophorum Member OP8world is just really nice OP8world is just really nice OP8world is just really nice OP8world is just really nice OP8world is just really nice OP8world is just really nice OP8world is just really nice OP8world is just really nice OP8world is just really nice OP8world is just really nice OP8world is just really nice OP8world's Avatar

My guess is that if hydrocodone is what you're accustomed to, you will prefer the sensation of hydrocodone to morphine, even if you do feel that 15mg morphine is more potent than your usual dose of 5mg hydrocodone.

I am stunned that you derive satisfaction from a single 5/500 vicodin tablet, and have been doing so for an entire year. Surely on an occasion or two, you have tried more than one or two tablets at once.?.? (perhaps not) I have never met nor heard of anyone who both enjoys hydrocodone, but miraculously does not wish to increase his/her level of satisfaction by upping the dose. After a year of this "3-5 days per week" routine of 15mg+/day, I am utterly amazed that you continue to achieve any discernible satisfaction from a mere 5mg hydrocodone. I am envious.

Swim used hydrocodone in large amounts for many years, on-and-off. During the "off" periods swim would usually have switched to another opiate (facilitating an unfortunate growing tolerance).

Currently swim uses only morphine and has not had hydrocodone for years. Swim sure misses hydrocodone. During the most recent period of hydrocodone intake, it would be 10-15 (10/325s), usually in one large dose per day.

Swim prefers hydrocodone to morphine. Like all opiates, (in swim's experience) morphine does increase productivity during the buzz and gives a mood lift but mg-to-mg, hydrocodone produces far more euphoria than morphine. It should be noted the two drugs have vastly different oral bio-availabilities, and swim's only ROA is oral. [Off-topic, but--->Swim has tried anal many, many times, but continues to prefer oral. <-Morph; not hydro. In spite of swim's efforts to follow directions from a variety of experienced people on opiophile, it has resulted in a complete waste avery time, no matter how "cleared out" the plumbing].

I'll be curious to hear whether or not one more person is in agreement that oral hydrocodone is more euphoric than oral morphine.

I guess I'm blessed with a low tolerance. I don't think I have ever had more than 1 vicodin at once. If I have too much in one day, it hurts my stomach. Sometimes I don't feel the morning vicodin at all, and the one I have at lunch times makes it kick in. I really prefer codeine or percocet, but vicodin has been so much easier for me to get. Also, I am so afraid of getting hooked, that I try to take as little as possible.

Today I had a vicodin in the morning, and 1/2 of the morphine pill at lunch time. I had 1/2 day off work today. I'm feeling pretty good right now. I'm thinking about taking the other half.
    This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are products of the authorís imagination or are used fictitiously and are not to be construed as real. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, organizations, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Never Looked Back doctor diesel has disabled reputation doctor diesel's Avatar

You say you take it at work to give you "a lift", but the chances are that the morphine - if it works at all at 15mg - won't give you a lift, but will act as a downer, if not initially, then certainly eventually.
    I used to take pod tea before work for a "little lift", then regret it bitterly come the afternoon, as I had to constantly fight against the intense sedation.

Doc
    TOP JUNK FROM TOP JUNKIES
    PAUPS "A long, narrow foot usually matches a long, narrow face, while stubby toes usually belong to beady eyes"
    DAK "People are worried I'll get so skinny I fall through my asshole and hang myself"
    CHOPS "You gotta be pretty smart to know you're stupid"
    JAMESDIGITS "I've seen horrible people in clinics and had to wait outside due to the stench"
    MAKITA "It wasn't MRSA and it wasn't necrotic fasciitis, it was just some fucked-up shit*"

*Medical term

+ Reply to Thread