Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New? '114' 30mg oxy ir

New Opiophile NoFreeLunch is an unknown quantity at this point

Default New? '114' 30mg oxy ir

So I recieved a few 30mg oxy ir imprinted with 114 they are white, round scored and the weirdiest thing is much larger than any 30mg ir oxy. When I look then up they say they are legit but, i have found no discussion on them other than being made by Mylan. they seem weak maybe its placebeo...anywho I guess the extra filler is a slight abuse deterent but has anyone tried them. when looking them up on google just type '114 white pill and it will be the first link, they do not have Ip on them. BTW I used the search engine and I came up with nothing, sorry of this is old discussion.

thanks for your respones,

Lunch

Never Looked Back TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole's Avatar

Default Re: New? '114' 30mg oxy ir

i dont think they are a placebo

if its on the drugs.com pill id
    its probably what it is
    to cure the soul by means of the senses, and the senses by means of the soul

...and it's the downward spiral, got me suicidal
    but too scared to do it, so these pills will be the rifle

New Opiophile v1p3r420 is an unknown quantity at this point

are you sure it says"114" and not "224"? because I've seen those before("224"s), but they were blue not white not as dark as a "V" but not as white as an"M" more like the color of an "A"............. could you post a pic? are they circle shaped like all other roxi 30's just bigger? or are they ovals like the perc 10's with IP 114 on them?
    Last edited by v1p3r420; 07-03-2011 at 02:13 AM. Reason: added more details

Jr. Opiophile skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22 is a glorious beacon of light skeezerjohns22's Avatar

Yes, they are manufactured by Mylan...

http://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed...o.cfm?id=39285 Scroll to the very bottom, it gives the imprint codes, milli's, etc.
    “You can’t remember your lives. You can’t change your lives. And that is the terrible and secret fate of all life. You’re trapped in a nightmare you keep waking up into.” - Detective Rust Cohle

SO yea BEWARE, I came across a bunch of these (the '114' 30mg oxy ir) the other day and thought I was being ripped off, they are REAL but have very little euphoria compared to any other oxy ir 30mg I have eaten or snorted. They are are like 2 to 3 times the size of a regular 30mg oxy, and have ton filler, so much filler encomparison you think they have tylonol in them lol. I was high but it took 3 times as much to get a buzz roughly 90mg, it felt like I was trying to break thru 2mg of Bupe a couple hours after.

I thought they didnt make a anti-abuse in the form of 30mg ir oxy?? The wierd thing is my friend said they boot fine slightly gelled, so idk, but when I snorted them they gelled up slightly.

Sorry for the rant I an feeling a bit chatty for once. Thanks to all for responding

The verdict is they will work but have a bunch more powder and I would only buy them to stay well.

Never Looked Back TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole's Avatar

no ive had these
    they are oxy, they are real
    the reason you probably did not get as high is
    (im guessing) you snort them
    and the large amount of inactive filler is keeping you from getting high
    to cure the soul by means of the senses, and the senses by means of the soul

...and it's the downward spiral, got me suicidal
    but too scared to do it, so these pills will be the rifle

Opiophorum Member Actavis is a jewel in the rough Actavis is a jewel in the rough Actavis is a jewel in the rough Actavis is a jewel in the rough Actavis is a jewel in the rough Actavis is a jewel in the rough Actavis is a jewel in the rough Actavis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by v1p3r420 View Post
    are you sure it says"114" and not "224"? because I've seen those before("224"s), but they were blue not white not as dark as a "V" but not as white as an"M" more like the color of an "A"............. could you post a pic? are they circle shaped like all other roxi 30's just bigger? or are they ovals like the perc 10's with IP 114 on them?
    the 224's are Caraco/Sun Pharma

Opiophorum Member PharmBandit will become famous soon enough PharmBandit will become famous soon enough PharmBandit will become famous soon enough PharmBandit will become famous soon enough PharmBandit's Avatar

thats funny in SWIM's neck of the woods the 224 janx just came in. Its like everybody get the shitty brands of 30s today.
    When I'm inside her I don't think twice When she's in my blood you know it feels so nice Shaking in the morning like I've been kicked all night When she's in my blood you know it feels so nice I'm shaking in the morning like I've been kicked all night Sneaky sneaky serpent With the tricks up his sleeve Lips like licorice but you can't catch me Deep between the covers Listening to her heart's beat Till defeat and surrender of what's being covered up

All my shits Fiction dudes for real. SWIM ok.

Viper420- No def not the 224s, sorry I ate them all so I cant post a picture but yes they are round like any other 30mg oxy ir but are huge in size. oddly enough I cant even find a picture online either. W/e hoepfully never get them agian

Opiophorum Member maycausedrowsiness is a jewel in the rough maycausedrowsiness is a jewel in the rough maycausedrowsiness is a jewel in the rough maycausedrowsiness is a jewel in the rough maycausedrowsiness is a jewel in the rough maycausedrowsiness is a jewel in the rough maycausedrowsiness is a jewel in the rough maycausedrowsiness is a jewel in the rough maycausedrowsiness's Avatar

Just got my script filled and thought they gave me the wrong pills...

They still contain 30mg oxycodone so it doesnt really matter to me, they are tasty and just more powder which I dont really mind.

Whoever said that there is more powder and that means you're not going to feel as nice, where is the logic in that? If I snort an A215 or a Mylan 114 im still snorting 30mg of oxycodone, theres just more filler... How does more filler make you feel less high?

I kind of like them, but I would prefer my usual A215s but I still like these ones better than V's or K9s. I did my usual dose and I feel just as I always do.

Cheers

Occasionally Opiated Mr.Greenwell is an unknown quantity at this point Mr.Greenwell's Avatar

^ I assume they mean it's because of all the binders clogging up your nose, reducing the total absorption of the actual oxycodone itself. Similar to why snorting APAP combos is less effective.

Occasionally Opiated John T Hooker will become famous soon enough John T Hooker will become famous soon enough John T Hooker will become famous soon enough John T Hooker's Avatar

Swims experience with 114's is that he gets higher if he eats them instead of tooting them. Must have something to do with the filler but I don't like them.

yea glad i dont come across them any more much rather prefer M blocks ,or the As. Prolly was the fill atleast I got high. Its been ages since i got them so its all good now. hope everyone on opiopile is doing well

lunch

Departed Opiophile entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy is one bad motherfucker entropy's Avatar

damned if you do, damned if you don't. either necro an old thread and be told to not necro old threads, or post a new thread about the same thing and be told "UTMFSE"

i have been getting the 114s lately, and they pack more of a punch than a215s. i quite like them, even though they are quite a bit bigger. it seems to me that most of the cherished "blue" brands have been getting weaker. i had a bunch of a215s last week, got them after trying 114s for the first time, and i noticed a definite difference in potency between the 114s and the a215s. the a215s seemed to be half as strong as the 114s, even though they're a quarter of the size of the 114s. i don't snort, i IV them, and even with all the extra filler in the 114s they were noticeably more potent than the a215s. the a215s i got were definitely real, but they almost definitely did/do not contain 30mg of oxycodone.

at this point in time, i would choose the 114s over a215s. i've yet to compare to k9s or [m]30s, but i'm very impressed with the 114s. from my experience, k9s and Vs are the best of the "blues." i used to prefer a215s. i don't know if some manufacturers are reformulating or what, but they suck now.

114s for the IV win
    Phew
    For a minute there
    I lost myself

Find what you love and let it kill you. - Bukowski

Jr. Opiophile shoybs is just really nice shoybs is just really nice shoybs is just really nice shoybs is just really nice shoybs is just really nice shoybs is just really nice shoybs is just really nice shoybs is just really nice shoybs is just really nice shoybs is just really nice shoybs is just really nice shoybs's Avatar

I've gotten these before. They're legit. They just kinda suck cause they're freaking MASSIVE compared to other brands. But they do do the trick. Bootable and everything.
    Sentinel Fit Rate

+ Reply to Thread