Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Optimizing rectal use (Plugging) of morphine (mscontin)

Never Looked Back exitwound is an unknown quantity at this point exitwound's Avatar
    Shoot yourself in the balls and then electrocute yourself. That's how I always feel!!!

Optimizing rectal use (Plugging) of morphine (mscontin)

I have a few of these 60mg "abuse-resitant" Endo brand MS Contin which are designed to gel up when dissolved in water. I've been able to break up the gel globules fairly well and get it to dissolve somewhat in the water, but I wonder if anyone has techniques for getting it to more completely dissolve....

....and also tips on how to adminster the solution (usually use a small oral syringe to get the liquid as far up there as possible) for maxmimum absorption.

For one thing, should I add a little salt to the solution? Would that help matters any?

Ideas very welcome.....I only have a little of this morphine left and I'd like to use it as efficiently as possible for treating my severe pain.

Sadly, the oxycodone i get (mostly in contin form with only a little bit of IR tablets) hasn't been enough to keep me anywhere near functional -- no less ccomfortable. So I'm trying to get the most out of every weapon in my arsenal.

Soon I'll be processing this summer's dried poppy crop (plus some pods I bought online earlier in the year) into opium by boiling down in water and then mixing with "ISO" rubbing alcohol extractions to get a nice consistency of mixed-source opium. Hopefully that will take over for the morphine in a couple of weeks when I'm out of MS Contin for good.....but for now, I'm just trying to get the most out of what I've got.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - The Good Doctor, Hunter S. Thompson

Jr. Opiophile vanilla_mlkshake2007 is fresh on the scene. vanilla_mlkshake2007 is fresh on the scene.

Default Re: Optimizing rectal use (Plugging) of morphine (mscontin)

I just stole a 2 oz. syringe with a nice end on it for plugging.I stole it out my DRS office I can't imagine what they are used for,but they will work good for that.
    Also I did a few weeks ago use a 1 Oz.Nasal spray bottle only a 1/4 ways filled with warm water after crushing the pills really good It worked great the first couple times,but then nothing.
    I'm sure I will do it again with that huge syrige I got (its got no needle or nothing) so I will try it and when I do I will ,let you know how it goes of couse I won't put 2 oz. of water in it that would make me crampy.

Junky PantyShot9 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by exitwound View Post
    I have a few of these 60mg "abuse-resitant" Endo brand MS Contin which are designed to gel up when dissolved in water. I've been able to break up the gel globules fairly well and get it to dissolve somewhat in the water, but I wonder if anyone has techniques for getting it to more completely dissolve....

....and also tips on how to adminster the solution (usually use a small oral syringe to get the liquid as far up there as possible) for maxmimum absorption.

For one thing, should I add a little salt to the solution? Would that help matters any?

Ideas very welcome.....I only have a little of this morphine left and I'd like to use it as efficiently as possible for treating my severe pain.

Sadly, the oxycodone i get (mostly in contin form with only a little bit of IR tablets) hasn't been enough to keep me anywhere near functional -- no less ccomfortable. So I'm trying to get the most out of every weapon in my arsenal.

Soon I'll be processing this summer's dried poppy crop (plus some pods I bought online earlier in the year) into opium by boiling down in water and then mixing with "ISO" rubbing alcohol extractions to get a nice consistency of mixed-source opium. Hopefully that will take over for the morphine in a couple of weeks when I'm out of MS Contin for good.....but for now, I'm just trying to get the most out of what I've got.

Can you give me a link or write how to make opium this way? And another question I've been thinking of going into a florist shop to buy dried poppies after reading this article about Jim Hogshire but it was written quite some time ago can this still be done?

Departed Opiophile chemboy7 has disabled reputation chemboy7's Avatar

I found this on Heroin Helper, it's talking about getting a solution for injection but it will also work for anal administration.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroin Helper
    Better MS-Contin® Injecting

I have used morphine (MS-Contin®) in the past and find the other method useless compared to the cold method which I explain bellow.
    1. Clean wax off pill. Masking tape or brown packing tape is excellent for pealing the colour off.
    2. In a large spoon (a soup ladle is best) crush the pills with the back of a teaspoon until it is a fine powder, like chalk.
    3. Add one ml of cold water per tablet and mix it into a paste.
    4. Measure an amount of water equal to 2 ml per tablet. Add this water to this past and mix to a milky looking liquid.
    1. There should now be 3 ml of water for each pill that is being prepared.
    2. Let the solution stand for at least 5 minutes so that morphine has time to disolve; the longer it is left, the stronger it is.
    3. Put a large cotton "bud" into the solution in the spoon allow this to soak up solution.
    4. Draw the solution into the syringe through the cotton bud. You may need to move the tip around the cotton bud to get it all, but you should be able to suck up 90% of what you put in originally
    5. Do a of wash: squirt a couple of mills of water around sides of spoon to get any residue missed and suck up as before.
    6. Repeat the wash process at least twice.
    7. Test: There is none left in the spoon when the filter is flavorless. Morphine tastes bitter, so you will know when you have it all.
    When MS-Contin® is heated, the wax expands and the morphine particles get trapped within the wax. This prevents the user from getting the maximum morphine from the mix, because it remains trapped in the wax that is left in the filter. I have experimented a lot with both the hot and cold methods. I find this to be by far the best method. For example, an orange, 60mg tab mixed the cold way is equal to a 100 mg, gray tab mixed with heat. Hope this helpful to you.
    As for what to use to get the solution where you want it, you could use a needless syringe but I would go with a baby bulb syringe (those things they sell to suck snot out of babies noses). Those work very well; they hold upto 15 ml and are a hell of alot more flexable then a syringe... should be able to find one at any pharmacy.

--The Sock Puppet Pervert--

+ Reply to Thread