Advertise on Opiophile
Closed Thread

Thread: 1mg /yellow r 34 Kpin please help

Opiophorum Member INhead will become famous soon enough INhead will become famous soon enough INhead will become famous soon enough

Default 1mg /yellow r 34 Kpin please help

I got 20 kpins they are yellow in 19 years never saw one. Please tell my untrustworthy attitude is un called 4 they swear they R 1mg if so I can't find the anywhere. And I ate 10 cause these guy r my boys. I think his sister did I cause my friend knows jack about benzos.

Another one there swear he looked the up but too me I've been through thousands o different color 1mg pill only green. These were yellow with R under that a 34.
    Please tell me my suspension is uncalled for. These guys r true friend I'm afraid that they know my take homes less than week away. Will cause problems in them 2 gettin there without me so I'm thinking if the take me once a week on that day I'll offer too put out the 16$ on the day I ride.

Thanks for your input on this pill I hope its a 1mg but I'd bet 100$ its not so I'll have too. Keep it too my self I can't loose this ride.

If you have seen 1mg R 34 pills that R yellow please give me your input.

IN

Opiophile To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome's Avatar

Default Re: 1mg /yellow r 34 Kpin please help

Actually these are pretty common; I just got some of these very ones the other day. Yes, they are 1 mg Clonazepam. Different manufacturers make them in different colors. These particular ones are made by Actavis.

But- Mylan, Teva, Watson, and several other pharm companies make the green versions of this same 1 mg Clonazepam pill. There are TONS of pill identification websites with info on these. Here's one:

http://www.drugs.com/imprints/r-34-10123.html

Hope this helps.

EDIT: Sorry, didn't realize OP had already started another thread about this
    Last edited by To Each His Gnome; 06-23-2011 at 12:01 PM.
    "Now I've got that needle
    And I can shake, but I can't breathe
    Take it away, but I want more and more
    One day I'm gonna lose the war..."

-Sublime- "Pool Shark"
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Listen to Gnome's music at: www.myspace.com/gnometothedome

Opiophile Dutch is a glorious beacon of light Dutch is a glorious beacon of light Dutch is a glorious beacon of light Dutch is a glorious beacon of light Dutch is a glorious beacon of light Dutch is a glorious beacon of light Dutch is a glorious beacon of light Dutch is a glorious beacon of light Dutch is a glorious beacon of light Dutch is a glorious beacon of light Dutch is a glorious beacon of light Dutch's Avatar

Yeah these are legit. I thought for sure they were .5mg just by color when i got them but nope they are in fact 1mg Clonazepam. Here follow the link to see for yourself...
    http://www.drugs.com/imprints.php?ac...or=13&shape=24

Health Professional jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill's Avatar

Please only start one thread per topic! Continue here:

https://forum.opiophile.org/showthre...-yellow-1mg%29
    JILL
    *Disclaimer: Any information provided or requested in this post is not intended to imply or constitute the existence of a patient/professional relationship between any parties. It is for informational purposes only, unless otherwise under written contract with this writer.

Closed Thread