Closed Thread

Thread: 1mg /yellow r 34 Kpin please help

Opiophorum Member INhead will become famous soon enough INhead will become famous soon enough INhead will become famous soon enough

Default 1mg /yellow r 34 Kpin please help

I got 20 kpins they are yellow in 19 years never saw one. Please tell my untrustworthy attitude is un called 4 they swear they R 1mg if so I can't find the anywhere. And I ate 10 cause these guy r my boys. I think his sister did I cause my friend knows jack about benzos.

Another one there swear he looked the up but too me I've been through thousands o different color 1mg pill only green. These were yellow with R under that a 34.
    Please tell me my suspension is uncalled for. These guys r true friend I'm afraid that they know my take homes less than week away. Will cause problems in them 2 gettin there without me so I'm thinking if the take me once a week on that day I'll offer too put out the 16$ on the day I ride.

Thanks for your input on this pill I hope its a 1mg but I'd bet 100$ its not so I'll have too. Keep it too my self I can't loose this ride.

If you have seen 1mg R 34 pills that R yellow please give me your input.

IN

Opiophile To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome's Avatar

Default Re: 1mg /yellow r 34 Kpin please help

Actually these are pretty common; I just got some of these very ones the other day. Yes, they are 1 mg Clonazepam. Different manufacturers make them in different colors. These particular ones are made by Actavis.

But- Mylan, Teva, Watson, and several other pharm companies make the green versions of this same 1 mg Clonazepam pill. There are TONS of pill identification websites with info on these. Here's one:

http://www.drugs.com/imprints/r-34-10123.html

Hope this helps.

EDIT: Sorry, didn't realize OP had already started another thread about this
    Last edited by To Each His Gnome; 06-23-2011 at 01:01 PM.
    "Now I've got that needle
    And I can shake, but I can't breathe
    Take it away, but I want more and more
    One day I'm gonna lose the war..."

-Sublime- "Pool Shark"
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Listen to Gnome's music at: www.myspace.com/gnometothedome

Opiophile Dutch is a glorious beacon of light Dutch is a glorious beacon of light Dutch is a glorious beacon of light Dutch is a glorious beacon of light Dutch is a glorious beacon of light Dutch is a glorious beacon of light Dutch is a glorious beacon of light Dutch is a glorious beacon of light Dutch is a glorious beacon of light Dutch is a glorious beacon of light Dutch is a glorious beacon of light Dutch's Avatar

Yeah these are legit. I thought for sure they were .5mg just by color when i got them but nope they are in fact 1mg Clonazepam. Here follow the link to see for yourself...
    http://www.drugs.com/imprints.php?ac...or=13&shape=24

Health Professional jill has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. jill has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. jill has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. jill has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. jill has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. jill has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. jill has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. jill has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. jill has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. jill has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. jill has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. jill's Avatar

Please only start one thread per topic! Continue here:

https://forum.opiophile.org/showthre...-yellow-1mg%29
    JILL
    *Disclaimer: Any information provided or requested in this post is not intended to imply or constitute the existence of a patient/professional relationship between any parties. It is for informational purposes only, unless otherwise under written contract with this writer.

Closed Thread