Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Meth.. "It's whats for dinner" How much??

Oxy Stalker
    PLATINUM MEMBER
    SUPER FUCKING SOLID GOLD MEMBER
    eerased is a jewel in the rough eerased is a jewel in the rough eerased is a jewel in the rough eerased is a jewel in the rough eerased is a jewel in the rough eerased is a jewel in the rough eerased is a jewel in the rough eerased is a jewel in the rough eerased's Avatar

Icon5 Meth.. "It's whats for dinner" How much??

I had some questions for my friend.:wink:. She came across some Meth. Apparently it's very good quality. If thats possible a drug with some much nasty shit in it to be any quality.. Anyway, she ask me about it and I dont know anything about it.

I did some shit back in the day it was called crank. I dont know if it's the same or not. It was yellow this stuff she has looks like glass.. Pix available if needed.

Her question was, How much should she eat?
    She doesnt want to sniff, shoot or smoke it. She wants to eat it catch a buzz and be done with it. Because she knows nothing about it, doesnt do it so she has no idea how much to eat. I suggested she eat as much as she would sniff but I'm not sure if thats right!

So can someone please fill me in on how to go about this. She is hell bent on doing it today..
    how much should she start with?
    How long will it take to hit her?
    What should she excpect?

Thanks in advance!!
    Freedom Finally!

Gives No Shits chopstix has disabled reputation chopstix's Avatar

Default Re: Meth.. "It's whats for dinner" How much??

I'd say somewhere in the neighborhood of a half toothpick line to a full to start. It's pretty much the same as the old school crank, IME it's not much stronger, it's just prepped so it smokes better.. You can expect the same effects as crank, it's the same drug..
    All posts made under the user account 'Chopstix' are exercises of creative fiction and in no way represent fact or truth. The user account 'Chopstix' is open to multiple authors with a common interest in lawful research and authoring fiction; and as such, no single user is responsible for the entirety of the post content of this account. No content may be reproduced in any form or fashion via any medium whatsoever unless specified with written and notarized permission of the original post author, without exception. Got that? Good! Have a bitchin' day.

"It is no measure of health, to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society"
    Krishnamurti

Never Looked Back Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks's Avatar

Damn I didn't know you could eat meth and get fucked up, I feel kinda dumb not knowin that but I lived in the city my whole life and its like unheard of around my way. The only time I've ever even seen it was when I been to OH and I never fucked with it. Crazy to know you can just fuckin swallow it and tweak out

Opiophorum Member opiophanatic has a spectacular aura about opiophanatic has a spectacular aura about opiophanatic has a spectacular aura about opiophanatic has a spectacular aura about opiophanatic has a spectacular aura about opiophanatic has a spectacular aura about opiophanatic's Avatar

yeah you can swallow it... desoxyn anyone?

parachuting it is pretty effective actually... depends on the person, but a few have told me that it just comes on slower(obviously), and seems to be a bit more controlled, as in not such an intense peak and crash. may last longer... meth is so unreliable in terms of quality that there's not really much advice to give on dosage... the half a toothpick line sounds like a good place to start.. just wrap in some TP and down the hatch... see where she's at in 30-60 minutes.
    A person may be smart, but people en masse are less than intelligent, to put it lightly

OpioNoMo SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex!

why would you eat crank?
    pffft, and you people talk shit about pill smoking

Never Looked Back AndiPandi is one bad motherfucker AndiPandi is one bad motherfucker AndiPandi is one bad motherfucker AndiPandi is one bad motherfucker AndiPandi is one bad motherfucker AndiPandi is one bad motherfucker AndiPandi is one bad motherfucker AndiPandi is one bad motherfucker AndiPandi is one bad motherfucker AndiPandi is one bad motherfucker AndiPandi is one bad motherfucker AndiPandi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEY View Post
    why would you eat crank?

hahaha that really made me laugh. no shit, right?

She's not going to do much damage by the amount chopstix said with that ROA.

Umm, swallowing meth is a perfectly reasonable ROA, lots of people swallow speed, mixes great into your morning coffee..

Smoking pills/heat sensitive salts *is* stupid and defending it is just flat ignorant, especially with a drug that has near %100 bio-availability. Deny it all you want SHELLEY, smoking pills is fucking stoopid on a number of levels, but carry on, it's your money and your lungs, not ours..
    All posts made under the user account 'Chopstix' are exercises of creative fiction and in no way represent fact or truth. The user account 'Chopstix' is open to multiple authors with a common interest in lawful research and authoring fiction; and as such, no single user is responsible for the entirety of the post content of this account. No content may be reproduced in any form or fashion via any medium whatsoever unless specified with written and notarized permission of the original post author, without exception. Got that? Good! Have a bitchin' day.

Krishnamurti

Opiophorum Member opiophanatic has a spectacular aura about opiophanatic has a spectacular aura about opiophanatic has a spectacular aura about opiophanatic has a spectacular aura about opiophanatic has a spectacular aura about opiophanatic has a spectacular aura about opiophanatic's Avatar

no one should read too much into someone ELSE's ROA. it's their decision.. if they ask for advice on a specific ROA, then why not at least TRY to give them some tidbit of information that might help, rather than ridicule, point fingers, etc.

snootin' it would honestly be the easiest way for someone naive to try it... but swallowing is a more casual onset... to each his(her) own.
    A person may be smart, but people en masse are less than intelligent, to put it lightly

Junky Paradigm is just really nice Paradigm is just really nice Paradigm is just really nice Paradigm is just really nice Paradigm is just really nice Paradigm is just really nice Paradigm is just really nice Paradigm is just really nice Paradigm is just really nice Paradigm is just really nice Paradigm is just really nice Paradigm's Avatar

Capsuling speed is a great ROA if you're not into needles.

It's better than smoking IMO and won't wreck your sinuses.

SUPER FUCKING SOLID GOLD MEMBER Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero's Avatar

I haven't snorted meth in 20+ years but I recall it felt a lot like snorting broken glass, I think swallowing is probably the right ROA for someone like your friend.

Occasionally Opiated Batalucci is an unknown quantity at this point Batalucci's Avatar

i used to enjoy parachuting dope....it's a great body high....if you use 1ply toilet paper (thats what i use) should hit you in about 30-45 minutes...when it looks like glass around here (the town next to mine was on "Drugs Inc." about meth) it's called ice, or it used to be called ice...but now a days since they don't let you buy but like 1 box of Sudafed they call it shake 'n' bake or bathtub dope....makes my skin crawl thinking about it bleh....
    I have been clean for 5 years off of "shit" and relapsed 1 NIGHT about 3 months ago with some old friends and it wasn't as intense nor as good as it used to be IMO...Have fun and get some stuff done!
    Last edited by Batalucci; 06-22-2011 at 03:17 PM. Reason: Bad Spelling, Contradicted myself
    *** She told me to take this cap of GHB with a gulp of Mountain Dew with glee ***

Oxy Stalker
    PLATINUM MEMBER
    eerased is a jewel in the rough eerased is a jewel in the rough eerased is a jewel in the rough eerased is a jewel in the rough eerased is a jewel in the rough eerased is a jewel in the rough eerased is a jewel in the rough eerased is a jewel in the rough eerased's Avatar

Thanks for the info. Dont know what I'd do w.o u folks.
    She is gonna eat a toothpick sized line!

My friend ATE it off a card in jail she said and the buzz is GREAT.. From what she said anyway! She spent 2 days playing spades and cleaning other pps cells. It was the first time she did "meth"..:tongue:
    So what one person likes may not be the same is what the other likes!! I dont get why ppl think there way is the right or only way. live and let live!
    Freedom Finally!

Oxy Stalker
    PLATINUM MEMBER

I tried to edit to add this so to avoid double posts but I guess it had been to long to do so.

UPDATE;
    my friend she ate about a toothpick size line around 230 it's been about an hour and she said she feels Great!! Just right in fact. She's sweating really bad but other than that perfecto! I forgot to add at the beginning about 45 minutes before she ate the stuff she did 3/4 of an 80 by using the hot water shake for 15 minutes method!

On top of the world feeling.
    Freedom Finally!

Never Looked Back seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEY View Post
    why would you eat crank?
    haha, yeah, a lot of people call you a tweaker if you smoke/shoot shards, but if you eat them you are a normal person. crazy. eating it last longer, almost feels more like MDMA but way more speedy.
    better the devil you know than the devil you don't

Jr. Opiophile Morphus is a glorious beacon of light Morphus is a glorious beacon of light Morphus is a glorious beacon of light Morphus is a glorious beacon of light Morphus is a glorious beacon of light Morphus is a glorious beacon of light Morphus is a glorious beacon of light Morphus is a glorious beacon of light Morphus is a glorious beacon of light Morphus is a glorious beacon of light Morphus is a glorious beacon of light

I've gotten spun out of my gourd eating speed. It's my opinion that once the level of the drug reaches a certain concentration the ROA no longer makes much difference. Where you're really going to see the difference is on the first dose of a run, that IV blast is intense, makes you cough and makes your hair feel like it's standing on end. Then it's cleaning and tweaking for the next 24-36 hours. If you redose after this it's nowhere near as intense as it is at first. Eating the stuff just takes a little longer to hit, 20-30 minutes perhaps, you get just as high.

Junky Paradigm is just really nice Paradigm is just really nice Paradigm is just really nice Paradigm is just really nice Paradigm is just really nice Paradigm is just really nice Paradigm is just really nice Paradigm is just really nice Paradigm is just really nice Paradigm is just really nice Paradigm is just really nice Paradigm's Avatar

BTW, no drug is better to fuck on than meth. It's like what everyone says ecstacy's about but actually realized...

Try it when you're coming down and not too high. I'm not trying to be creepy or anything but it's a hypersexual drug and that's what it's made for IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm View Post
    BTW, no drug is better to fuck on than meth. It's like what everyone says ecstacy's about but actually realized...

Try it when you're coming down and not too high. I'm not trying to be creepy or anything but it's a hypersexual drug and that's what it's made for IMO.
    Some ppl are wired like that and some aren't - I know a lot of ppl love it, but secks is the last thing on my mind if I'm twacked and I know I'm not alone..

Krishnamurti

Quote Originally Posted by chopstix View Post
    Some ppl are wired like that and some aren't - I know a lot of ppl love it, but secks is the last thing on my mind if I'm twacked and I know I'm not alone..

True for me too, you have to engage on it when you're not too fucked up.

Try it though, really. It's a life-changing experience.

Never Looked Back seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids's Avatar

Re: Meth.. "It's whats for dinner" How much??

Quote Originally Posted by Bricks & Stacks View Post
    Damn I didn't know you could eat meth and get fucked up, I feel kinda dumb not knowin that but I lived in the city my whole life and its like unheard of around my way. The only time I've ever even seen it was when I been to OH and I never fucked with it. Crazy to know you can just fuckin swallow it and tweak out

crazy how you guys get "brands" of H, but get no shards.

Here in CA, seems like a big supply of good shard if you look for it, but we only get Tar.

I dont fuck with crystal but there are tons of "river-bottom tweakers" to be found around. Living in tents and shit you know, staying up for weeks at a time, riding bikes around town at all hours of the night. That drug is a straight bust. Makes you all bug eyed, not be able to eat, no sleep, and your moving a mile a minute. Impossible to hide the fact that you are loaded.

Least with H, worst thing you got to worry about is maybe some marks, or pinned pupils. Pretty easy to function without anyone knowing you are under the influance o opies. Meth, not so much.

and they also feed meth to KIDS, its called Ritilin, or adderal. So it is obviously active orally.

Opiophorum Member axe is fresh on the scene. axe is fresh on the scene. axe is fresh on the scene.

Absolutely agree. Opies on the other hand kill sex for me.

axe

Quote Originally Posted by axe View Post
    Absolutely agree. Opies on the other hand kill sex for me.

axe
    Goddamn, and the fact it's nearly impossible to bust has ruined so many relationships...

insomniac port rhombus has disabled reputation port rhombus's Avatar

I've never been inclined to try meth, but my 3" dick shrivels up like an old raisin on every other amphetamine derivative I've sampled. I couldn't even imagine having sex. The idea of fucking on MDMA is a total joke to me. Just saying.

"speed willy"
    Now I need a guillotine, to get you off my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by seven10kids View Post

and they also feed meth to KIDS, its called Ritilin, or adderal. So it is obviously active orally.
    Ritalin and Adderall are not the same drugs: Ritalin is Methylphenidate, similar to cocaine in experience; Adderall is three different Dexadrine salts, it's an amphetamine and closer in relation to tweak than Ritalin is..

Krishnamurti

Oxy Stalker
    PLATINUM MEMBER

She said she's noticed. She's recently single so screwed there! no pun

But all in all she had a good day. She ate a little more and from what she tells me she got the same rush as the first time today. She wont do no mo. She said she was just curious and she could see how ppl get hooked. Fun times. I hope she sleeps at some point tonight but I doubt it!
    Freedom Finally!

Opiophorum Member joedyclark is fresh on the scene. joedyclark is fresh on the scene. joedyclark's Avatar

i always thought eating meth was ok, but only if you ate like a paper, or a whole half at a time hits u pretty good just a lil longer but when it does you know i only did it a few times, most time i would be high already and just eat some hereand there to keep going anyway i could
    i would smoke it and snort it mostly, but since i started shooting herion, now if i get speed i just shoot it,
    i consider the same as old school crank just way shittier to me
    i know this as all been said, but its the same here in oklahoma, and it seems now everyones ice just sucks i used to get a paper of old school crank and me my girl and a friend would stay up all night, now i get a paper of ice shoot the whole thing might stay up all night if its decent but if i smoke it i end up sleeping and i dont eat it anymore,
    now i know there is GOOD shit around i just dont have that connect anymore and stuck with what i got
    i do speed way more since i got on mmt tho
    if i were her i would start by eating a paper if its good she should tweek all night
    hehe anyway
    hope my experience helps you

would suck if you ate some paper in jail, thought it was speed and turned out to be blotter. FUCK THAT!

Never Looked Back Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks's Avatar

^What's a paper of meth? Like meth soaked paper like some jail shit?

Quote Originally Posted by seven10kids View Post
    crazy how you guys get "brands" of H, but get no shards.
    Yeah give me my brands of dope any day! But it is weird how it ain't really around, I mean I dont hang out with smokers anyways so it might be around in small amounts but definitely not in the actual inner city and as far as I remember when I was out Philly it was the same way, mighta changed by now but I doubt it. It'll prob never be big in Pittsburgh, we're a heroin city thru and thru haha.

+ Reply to Thread