(UPDATING WEBSITE, BE BACK ONLINE SOON - Debora)

Advertise on Opiophile
Closed Thread

Thread: Anyone seen these new 2mg xanax?

Opiophorum Member corlene will become famous soon enough corlene will become famous soon enough corlene will become famous soon enough corlene will become famous soon enough

Default Anyone seen these new 2mg xanax?

img20110606213326.jpg

Or are they just new to me?

BP 633 is the imprint.. seem pretty upto par with name brand pharmacia upjohn xanax, even the green monsters...

cheap as FUCK too..

Never Looked Back Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew's Avatar

Default Re: Anyone seen these new 2mg xanax?

first time seeing them myself. i dunno, maybe it's just the fact that old habits die hard, but i'd choose bars over those if given the chance.
    "we will NEVER go extinct. we're the species that invented Smirnoff ice! and opium! and morphine! which we invented as a cure for opium addiction. and heroin! which we invented to cure the morphine addicts. and then methadone! which we came up with to cure the heroin junkies. my point is, there's no problem too fat for mankind to tackle."

Opiophorum Member corlene will become famous soon enough corlene will become famous soon enough corlene will become famous soon enough corlene will become famous soon enough

bars to me are just nostalgic.. ive had so many different xanax generics.. greenetechs 2mg, everyone honestly.. these are the best so far.. honestly. i eat 360 bars a month easily.

Never Looked Back Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import's Avatar
    Restaurant at the end of the universe, AKA Seattle

Quote Originally Posted by Dan K View Post
    Damn.
    My thoughts exactly...
    OP- Do you know where you are at any given moment?

Just outta curiosity, how're the w/d from that kinda benzo habit?
    Cheeseburger in paradise

Never Looked Back candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by corlene View Post
    bars to me are just nostalgic.. ive had so many different xanax generics.. greenetechs 2mg, everyone honestly.. these are the best so far.. honestly. i eat 360 bars a month easily.
    damn u eat more xanax then i do, and thats my main twist i probly only take like 120 in a month but i also take other benzos too but i still think u got me beat

i never saw those ones but i honestly like the round mylan xanax so id probly like those too

OpioNoMo ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker

its all the same freakin thing.

been doin this many xanax for over 12 years, from various doctors. never had to deal w benzo withdrawl as the docs will write for scripts if you run out.. they understand the anxiety aspect of chronic pain.

I run out of my roxis, opana er and opana ir frequently tho, but the dilaudid and fentanyl pops make sure im not in withdrawl...

Never Looked Back The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan's Avatar

yes, are u really questioning a med you got from a pharmacy...?

around here those are called "zannie pies" as every benzo has a requirement for a stupid street name.

They are real, play on.

Edit: these are made by Boca.
    And when there is no hope...
    ...I smoke some crack I shoot some dope.

Junky PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN's Avatar

been doin this many xanax for over 12 years, from various doctors. never had to deal w benzo withdrawl as the docs will write for scripts if you run out.. they understand the anxiety aspect of chronic pain.

I run out of my roxis, opana er and opana ir frequently tho, but the dilaudid and fentanyl pops make sure im not in withdrawl...
    Same boat as you.....Shit, fuck that W.D that is something i would like to never ever see
    Disclaimer:Anything that is typed or said by user"PiLL CLiNToN" is straight one hundred percent pure works of fiction. Therefore, everything ever written by PiLL CLiNToN is aimed to please housewifes dressed in EMT costumes. You might as well believe pigs are flying and hugs are deadly as drugs.

Jr. Opiophile always_opiated is a glorious beacon of light always_opiated is a glorious beacon of light always_opiated is a glorious beacon of light always_opiated is a glorious beacon of light always_opiated is a glorious beacon of light always_opiated is a glorious beacon of light always_opiated is a glorious beacon of light always_opiated is a glorious beacon of light always_opiated is a glorious beacon of light always_opiated is a glorious beacon of light always_opiated is a glorious beacon of light always_opiated's Avatar

I eat 1 bar a night. 30 minutes later, I'm asleep

Been like that for 7 years now

OpioNoMo borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker

New? I was prescribed 2mg alprazolam tablets over a decade back. New to the US, maybe.

BTW for people who like alprazolam in particular (I do), then you may well enjoy adinazolam. It's not used in the US but it IS available on-line & it's not a controlled drug (unscheduled) within the US. It's feels even nicer than alprazolam:

diazepam<alprazolam<adinazolam....

It IS expensive, but it IS the Rolls Royce of benzos.

Junky PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN's Avatar

Sandoz generics? how do you guys rank those beauts?
    Disclaimer:Anything that is typed or said by user"PiLL CLiNToN" is straight one hundred percent pure works of fiction. Therefore, everything ever written by PiLL CLiNToN is aimed to please housewifes dressed in EMT costumes. You might as well believe pigs are flying and hugs are deadly as drugs.

Opiophile Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by borohydride View Post
    New? I was prescribed 2mg alprazolam tablets over a decade back. New to the US, maybe.
    She meant the shape Boro ( round and not mylan, normally we get bars ) they've been here since the late 70's?

Never Looked Back Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import's Avatar
    Restaurant at the end of the universe, AKA Seattle

Quote Originally Posted by ryan5892 View Post
    yes, are u really questioning a med you got from a pharmacy...?

around here those are called "zannie pies" as every benzo has a requirement for a stupid street name.

They are real, play on.

Edit: these are made by Boca.
    If you read the OP, you'll see that she was just asking if anyone had ever had these before, and if they've compared them to other brands. No one's questioning if the pills are legit.
    Cheeseburger in paradise

Never Looked Back fauxflavored is a name known to all fauxflavored is a name known to all fauxflavored is a name known to all fauxflavored is a name known to all fauxflavored is a name known to all fauxflavored is a name known to all fauxflavored is a name known to all fauxflavored is a name known to all fauxflavored is a name known to all fauxflavored is a name known to all fauxflavored is a name known to all fauxflavored's Avatar

i would be dead or insane if i ate that much xanax in one month.
    what you dose in a week could last me like 2-3 months.
    how do you even function?

I hope that you're happy, you really deserve it
    this will be best for us both in the end

but your taste still lingers on my lips
    like I just placed them upon yours and I starve
    I starve for you
    this new diets liquid and dulling to the senses
    and it's crude, but it will do..

Opiophile Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fauxflavored View Post
    i would be dead or insane if i ate that much xanax in one month.
    what you dose in a week could last me like 2-3 months.
    how do you even function?
    Tolerance is a bitch. I've been taking 150-200 (not close to 360) 2mg Klonopin for about 10 years now and it does'nt even faze me, benzo tolerance really sucks, takes forever to go down, then goes right back up when you start taking them again. And 8-12mg of Kpins a day hardley touches my severe panic disorder.

Never Looked Back seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids's Avatar

the pills i seen that look like that have always been kpins. look just like that with the cross split and all. could be xanny too tho, idk.
    better the devil you know than the devil you don't

Never Looked Back seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dolofinell View Post
    Tolerance is a bitch. I've been taking 150-200 (not close to 360) 2mg Klonopin for about 10 years now and it does'nt even faze me, benzo tolerance really sucks, takes forever to go down, then goes right back up when you start taking them again. And 8-12mg of Kpins a day hardley touches my severe panic disorder.
    im back up pretty high on the latter too. was at 12mg a few years back. now im at up to 3 bars, i feel bad for doing that much. weird cuz i get a guilt from taking them but not from takin anything else. weird. maybe its the extra anxiety from the drugs wearing off.
    better the devil you know than the devil you don't

Never Looked Back TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by borohydride View Post

BTW for people who like alprazolam in particular (I do), then you may well enjoy adinazolam. It's not used in the US but it IS available on-line & it's not a controlled drug (unscheduled) within the US. It's feels even nicer than alprazolam:

diazepam<alprazolam<adinazolam....

It IS expensive, but it IS the Rolls Royce of benzos.
    thats a CS IV in the US
    to cure the soul by means of the senses, and the senses by means of the soul

Opiophorum Member INhead will become famous soon enough INhead will become famous soon enough INhead will become famous soon enough

Bump

I've seen these same round pills with four sections for 5 years in Midwest.

IN

Never Looked Back Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork's Avatar

You guys on crazy high doses for many years of potent benzos know that they cause brain damage like alcohol (shrinkage of brain, reduction in IQ). Reason being, they depress your brain's electrical activity, which reduces brain metabolism and functioning. Just like any part of your body that isn't used regularly, it atrophies.

As far as thinking you can get your tolerance down by tapering down or withdrawing, unfortunately, there is a permanent change that takes place and results in quicker tolerance building, and more severe withdrawal, each time you go through it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kindling_(sedative-hypnotic_withdrawal)

The reason why short acting benzodiazepines, like xanax, are known so well to cause a sooner, more severe withdrawal than long acting ones ,such as klonopin, is related to this kindling phenomenon. As each time you take a short acting benzo, you go through sudden tolerance, then when it wears off, withdrawal. Each time this happens, no matter how small, it gets progressively worse. There's evidence to show that being chronically on a sedative is less damaging than repeated use followed by sobriety, even for a short period of time.
    Spork. Not a Sp(F)o(rk)on

Opiophorum Member DarthStoner has a spectacular aura about DarthStoner has a spectacular aura about DarthStoner has a spectacular aura about DarthStoner has a spectacular aura about DarthStoner has a spectacular aura about DarthStoner has a spectacular aura about DarthStoner's Avatar

I've been seeing these round ones quite a bit recently, though they don't seem to be any more or less potent than bars or footballs of equal strength (eg a 1 mg football is the same as half of one of these).

I've also come across some round 2mg extended release xanax pills. Anyone else seen these? They're about the same size as these ones, except they aren't scored and have a different texture when crushed. I'm not sure about the printing on the pills cause I only got a couple, and I'm not sure about taking them any other way than orally since after finding out that they were ERs, I figured sniffing them probably wouldn't be such a good idea.
    Only users lose drugs

Closed Thread