+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Yet another way to IV Opana ER

Occasionally Opiated Batalucci is an unknown quantity at this point Batalucci's Avatar

Default Yet another way to IV Opana ER

I have been reading around on the forum and haven't seen anyone post something close to this. Everyone is using 91% iso +. Well i got a method that you use 70%. Works every time for me. If this is already been mentioned then my apology since im still a new member :/.

Tools:
    Spoon
    Shot glass
    70% Iso
    Oral Syringe
    Lighter
    Opana ER
    Rigatoni

1. Crush pill and put in Shot Glass
    2. Take a spoon full of 70% Iso into shot glass with the goods.
    3. Let it sit for a few minutes.
    4. Cotton on oral syringe and filter out the liquid
    5. Put liquid into the spoon.
    6. Heat till iso is evaporated leaving a little pool of goods
    7. Add about 50-65 Units of water to spoon
    8. Add filter, Draw up & Slam Bam thank you mam'

I have done this everytime and works like a charm. Key is to evaporate all Iso if you do that right it won't burn and Grrreat rush..Every once in a while ill throw a 2-4mg of hydromorph with my oxymorph. Takes less than ten minutes. Another thing make sure there is no powder or gunk in the spoon while evaporated cause this will cause it to gel.

Again is this has been mentioned I apologized i went through all the Oxymorphone threads and they all were using 91%+ Iso.

Batalucci
    *** She told me to take this cap of GHB with a gulp of Mountain Dew with glee ***

Never Looked Back seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids's Avatar

Default Re: Yet another way to IV Opana ER

so, this method, you do NOT have to let it sit for 24hours?

sounds like a real time saver, as long as you burn off all the ISO.
    better the devil you know than the devil you don't

Flowery Jackass Moderator flowergirl needs no introduction flowergirl needs no introduction flowergirl needs no introduction flowergirl needs no introduction flowergirl needs no introduction flowergirl needs no introduction flowergirl needs no introduction flowergirl needs no introduction flowergirl needs no introduction flowergirl needs no introduction flowergirl needs no introduction flowergirl's Avatar

Rigatoni, wtf? Lol

Departed Opiophile Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Flowergirl View Post
    Rigatoni, wtf? Lol
    Damn I am going to try this method.. Looks easy !

Jr. Opiophile smackNcheez has much to be proud of smackNcheez has much to be proud of smackNcheez has much to be proud of smackNcheez has much to be proud of smackNcheez has much to be proud of smackNcheez has much to be proud of smackNcheez has much to be proud of smackNcheez has much to be proud of smackNcheez has much to be proud of smackNcheez has much to be proud of smackNcheez has much to be proud of smackNcheez's Avatar

The method you mention is the exact same that I've been using for quite some time. But using 91% iso instead of just 70% will yield a higher return. Both of them work, you just get a better extraction with the 91%.

And ps...an electric burner or even a clothes iron works just as quickly at evaporating, but without the risk of the vapors falling over the side of the spoon and igniting. Sudden fireballs in your spoon aren't fun. It doesn't hurt the drug if you can extinguish it quickly, but I've seen people jump cause they didn't know that could happen; it startled them and caused them to abuse their drugs (by dropping them on the floor/table/desk).
    I need more meds. Specifically, the immediate release versions. I'm having too many episodes of breakthrough sobriety.

Things you don't want to know about your friends:

(8: 27: 08 PM)
    degausser: Next time I bang a girl when I'm about to finish I'm gonna pull out and throw hummus on her back.

One of my few genius moments regarding mental health:
    (12:22:37 PM) private_user: I don't see you on my boat anywhere.Where art thou? We're clearly in the same boat.
    (12:22:40 PM) smackNcheez: I'm down in the belly flushing out the shit from the head.

Never Looked Back The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Batalucci
    Another thing make sure there is no powder or gunk in the spoon while evaporated cause this will cause it to gel.
    what does this mean? shouldnt there be something left in the spoon after you evaporate the ISO? Does it mean make sure you filter everything out and your left with only the ISO, when you transfer the ISO over from the shot glass to the spoon?

sorry I've never done this.
    And when there is no hope...
    ...I smoke some crack I shoot some dope.

Occasionally Opiated Batalucci is an unknown quantity at this point Batalucci's Avatar

I'm not very good with this quote thing so this will have to do lol
    @seven10kids: i let the powder sit in the 70% Iso for approx. 2:30 min not 24 hrs or 1 hr or even 30 min..

@Flowergirl: It's my code name for rigs/points/syringe..i called it rigatoni and it just kinda stuck with my friends...i forgot im new and need to stay away from my Local slang ex: (being high on opiates, we say were twisted)

@ryan5892: "Another thing make sure there is no powder or gunk in the spoon while evaporated cause this will cause it to gel." I worded this completely wrong and i apologize...When you filter the goods from the shot glass and put into spoon make sure its all liquid weather it be cloudy or w/e...no chunks, powder, etc...VERY important cause after you evaporate the ISO theres 30%goods (70% Iso = 30% left)

Again i apologize for the misunderstanding ryan...

Sorry for the Late Reply's had a long day and just got back from Dr. and she let me have TWO break through meds... 60 hydromorph and 180 roxi's WOOOT!!!!
    *** She told me to take this cap of GHB with a gulp of Mountain Dew with glee ***

Never Looked Back Larkin has disabled reputation Larkin's Avatar

I was doing this method with 91%, worked great! I did have a few fireballs though. Luckily i dont hold my spoons. I attach them to a countertop.

I have another method involving ISO, plastic spoons, stuffed shells, and a chicken mcnugget box from wendies. best method yet

Departed Opiophile Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay's Avatar

tried it first using 70% iso... Came out awesome..used a 30 mg ER..second time not so good, but still felt it...
    This morning tried using 91% and first I thought my vien/arm was on fire, then I did not feel anything.
    Withdrawal went away, but no rush...
    What do you think went wrong ? I also felt kind of sick and a bit short of breath after the 3rd extraction.
    Each time I did it I was in withdrawls a bit, so my receptors were good and ready for this.
    I think I may stick to the 12/24 hour water extraction until someone can help me out better.
    Looks like I will be sniffing them actually for the time being.
    The IRs are so much easier than these things !

Jr. Opiophile Sweet Jane is a name known to all Sweet Jane is a name known to all Sweet Jane is a name known to all Sweet Jane is a name known to all Sweet Jane is a name known to all Sweet Jane is a name known to all Sweet Jane is a name known to all Sweet Jane is a name known to all Sweet Jane is a name known to all Sweet Jane is a name known to all Sweet Jane is a name known to all Sweet Jane's Avatar

Gaw....I wanna try oxymorph soooo bad!!!
    I just wonder how much i would need to do to break through my methadone?
    I remember when they first came out, they were everywhere and going for next to nothing b/c noone knew how to break em down yet...
    I didnt know much a/b em yet so i passed on em...now im kickin myself in the ass..(everyone kept sayin they're half oxy, half morphine!!...lol)

Now that everyone knows how damn good they are, they're ridiculously expensive around here....more than a $1/mg...the most recent price i got was $65 for a 40mg...not knowin if it would even break through my dose, i passed..dont know how many i'd have 2do and thats pretty fuckin pricey..

+ Reply to Thread