Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best ROA for IR 5mg hcl's

Opiophorum Member jspilt is an unknown quantity at this point jspilt's Avatar

Default Best ROA for IR 5mg hcl's

SWIM was wondering the most efficient ROA for the Oxycodone HCL IR's, the little white round Mallies. Are easily IV'ed? Or is there no real advantage over orally eating them? Would the IV prep sticky need to be followed, or since these are IR are they easier?

Never Looked Back Oxyphile is just really nice Oxyphile is just really nice Oxyphile is just really nice Oxyphile is just really nice Oxyphile is just really nice Oxyphile is just really nice Oxyphile is just really nice Oxyphile is just really nice Oxyphile is just really nice Oxyphile is just really nice Oxyphile is just really nice Oxyphile's Avatar

Default Re: Best ROA for IR 5mg hcl's

none of us know what your tolerance is. but personally, with my tolerance, it wouldn't be viable FOR ME to use 5mg oxy's for IV, because i'm not trying to shoot twenty pills. perhaps your tolerance is much lower and you could get rocked from just a few pills IV, i don't know.

but tolerance aside, oxycodone has a high oral bioavailability as it is. given that and the fact the pills are 5mg each, i would just eat them, perhaps sniff a few. but with only 5mg of oxy in each they just aren't conducive to insufflation on a large scale or IVing. and honestly, not to come off like a prick, but if you don't know these things already you should probably stay away from the spike in general.

whatever you need to make you feel, like you've been the one behind the wheel. the sunrise is just over that hill, the worst is over.
    whatever i said to make you think, that love's the religion of the weak. this morning we love like weaklings, the worst is over.

if you don't want to work, then that becomes your job. there's a lot of overtime, there's not many days off. i hope you know that i'm not trying to complain. it just gets hard to explain, to people that i know or the kids who come to shows, that i just don't want to talk about the office today. cause i've watched friends go from being pessimists to work at home archaeologists. they dig skin deep, they work hard every day unburying their arms for a vein or two that maybe they forgot. and the cops say it's a crime, for people like me and those friends of mine to want to die.

Never Looked Back seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids's Avatar

yeah, shit would be a lot of pills for anyone with a moderate tolly. figure 6 5mg pills equals one 30mg pill. pretty easy math right there. at least they were not percocet and you would have to deal with all the apap in there. fucking 5/325 for an oxy product is pretty redic.. that to me seems weaker than a norco 5. at least the perc 10/325s are a tad bit better but still, not any users drug of choice with a moderate to high tollerance. good luck, be safe, know you limits, yada yada yada. You know, you can always do more if you start out with a little bit, but if you do too much at first you are going to compromise your safety and that is a big NO NO.
    better the devil you know than the devil you don't

Opiophile Inside_out is a name known to all Inside_out is a name known to all Inside_out is a name known to all Inside_out is a name known to all Inside_out is a name known to all Inside_out is a name known to all Inside_out is a name known to all Inside_out is a name known to all Inside_out is a name known to all Inside_out is a name known to all Inside_out is a name known to all Inside_out's Avatar

If you have a low tolly then 30mg should be fine for IV! At least it was for me!

OpioNoMo Bcough1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by Oxyphile
    none of us know what your tolerance is. but personally, with my tolerance, it wouldn't be viable FOR ME to use 5mg oxy's for IV, because i'm not trying to shoot twenty pills. perhaps your tolerance is much lower and you could get rocked from just a few pills IV, i don't know.

but tolerance aside, oxycodone has a high oral bioavailability as it is. given that and the fact the pills are 5mg each, i would just eat them, perhaps sniff a few. but with only 5mg of oxy in each they just aren't conducive to insufflation on a large scale or IVing. and honestly, not to come off like a prick, but if you don't know these things already you should probably stay away from the spike in general.
    We were all unaware of something at one time at least he asked and didn't hurt himself, harm reduction does not work if people can't get the information they need in a respectable way

Quote Originally Posted by Oxyphile View Post
    and honestly, not to come off like a prick, but if you don't know these things already you should probably stay away from the spike in general.
    The SWIM part isn't a workaround But regardless my buddy has a fairly decent tolerance, he just never fucks with pills as far as IV goes, and got these and wanted to know if were worth the effort to bang em.

The question remains though is the prep for the IR's the same, or is it as simple as crush, water, filter, draw slam? Say 6-8?

Never Looked Back normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jspilt View Post
    The SWIM part isn't a workaround But regardless my buddy has a fairly decent tolerance, he just never fucks with pills as far as IV goes, and got these and wanted to know if were worth the effort to bang em.

The question remains though is the prep for the IR's the same, or is it as simple as crush, water, filter, draw slam? Say 6-8?
    Yes the mallies are as easy as it gets for pill IV prep. Like everyone else says if you dont even really know how to do it or that you could shoot these then you prob have no business messing with a needle in the first place. Stick to eating or sniffing these for your own good.

Noddin' & Moddin' mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline's Avatar

Orally.

5mg Roxis (any brand) are a pain in the ass. Always more filler than 30's, and legit almost impossible to IV a decent amount. I guess you can swallow a bunch, wait like 15 minutes, snort one, then you'll feel it after the snort if you need to do something other than oral. Unless you can get off on 10-20mgs IV (which will probably still be a pain in the ass with those 5's), IV will be a waste.
    “ I can’t think of anything off the top of my head that seems more important than something designed to raise money to keep something going that keeps IV drug users from dying. ” - Elliott Smith

Quote Originally Posted by normus420 View Post
    Yes the mallies are as easy as it gets for pill IV prep. Like everyone else says if you dont even really know how to do it or that you could shoot these then you prob have no business messing with a needle in the first place. Stick to eating or sniffing these for your own good.
    I do know you can, I do know how, messing with the needle in the first place happened a LOOOOONG time ago, my question is are they worth the effort, or is it just as well to eat them, and if so is it as much work as the ER's, or simply crush water filter. Oxy is really hard to get here, and we pretty much never see any IR except percs, so he figured if it was worth it, it would be a nice treat, but it doesn't sound like it is.

Health Professional jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill's Avatar

I do know you can, I do know how, messing with the needle in the first place happened a LOOOOONG time ago, my question is are they worth the effort, or is it just as well to eat them, and if so is it as much work as the ER's, or simply crush water filter. Oxy is really hard to get here, and we pretty much never see any IR except percs, so he figured if it was worth it, it would be a nice treat, but it doesn't sound like it is.
    I think if you read through the thread, all the answers you are looking for were in it??
    JILL
    *Disclaimer: Any information provided or requested in this post is not intended to imply or constitute the existence of a patient/professional relationship between any parties. It is for informational purposes only, unless otherwise under written contract with this writer.

Never Looked Back normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420's Avatar

If you have a small tolerance, example 20 or 30mg gives you a buzz then sure go for it. oxy is like my doc rite behind oxymorph and my roa is IV. my tolly is pretty low atm so I can mess with the 5's and have it be worth it and not be a waste at all. There are more filler in the 5's then any other IR oxy but like I said if your tolly is low sure go for it, its only a waste if you need like 300+ mg to get high. Also they are very easy to prep just crush, water, filter, shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by jill View Post
    I think if you read through the thread, all the answers you are looking for were in it??
    Yes, they are

Opiophile panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda's Avatar

those mallie 5 ir's are almost worthless to sniff. when you sniff a mallie thirty you get that candy drip and it works. you sniff the 5 ir's they just suck for lack of better words. a nose full of nasty tasting filler.

i can't speak for IV, but imho sniffing them is a waste and your best bet is to eat them.

Never Looked Back sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod's Avatar

I recall IM'ing these once upon a time, 4x for a total of 20mg and "feeling" it... when me tolly was at a near zero point. with a tolly, it felt futile. When I had a tolly that was moderately ridiculous (IM 160mg via 4x OG40 to cop a nod), I had to snort about 10-15 of these lil guys and by then I was annoyed at the QTY of powder; I started pondering the concept of how stupid snorting vicodin and percocet feels.

Opiophile digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby's Avatar

Best use for the 5's is to take them orally when you are on the last part of a long taper to come off of opiates for a while. They work great at that. Otherwise, for a long time user, they go into the same jar with norco and vicodin - labeled "pills I can no longer feel".
    "You must respect the chemistry."

Never Looked Back Larkin has disabled reputation Larkin's Avatar

Yes, they are
    It sounds like you or swiy has already made there mind up, maybe just waiting for someone to say "yeah shoot em!"

I always got the 30s and it got to the point where i would fix 7+ of them, I didnt need to but i liked doing a few washes and eating the leftover filler when shit got tight.

I found when you have to fix a large number of pills with a lot of filler its best to do them in 2 seperate spoons or cookers.

If ur gonna shoot 6, crush 3 and 3, put 3 in each spoon. Use a whole rig of water on spoon #1. You should get most back, then use that water to fix up the 2nd spoon. Its easiest with a rig with no needle on it, using a big cotton helps avoid all the filler too.

I have found that my 2nd washes were almost as good as my first washes. no matter how many pills i was doing. but your not trying to shoot over 200mg so you should get it all within a few washes. Dont wait more than an hour or 2 to do the 2nd wash though. Thats just begging for cotton fever.

Personally. I would eat them (or most of them) and sniff a few just cause drug abuse is fun.

+ Reply to Thread