Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: whats the best heroin potentiator? both legal and nonlegal?

Opiophorum Member Slime Machine will become famous soon enough Slime Machine will become famous soon enough Slime Machine will become famous soon enough Slime Machine will become famous soon enough Slime Machine's Avatar

Needle whats the best heroin potentiator? both legal and nonlegal?

i find benzos and benedryl can help with the nod. but what do a few of u guys and girls like to mix it with? i shoot up my dope. so i guess keep that in mind when u list the best potentiators.... if it matters from any ROA's

thanks homies <3 <3:biggrin:

Jr. Opiophile bogumil is a jewel in the rough bogumil is a jewel in the rough bogumil is a jewel in the rough bogumil is a jewel in the rough bogumil is a jewel in the rough bogumil is a jewel in the rough bogumil is a jewel in the rough bogumil's Avatar

Default Re: whats the best heroin potentiator? both legal and nonlegal?

cetirizin, grapefruit-juice but mostly 1 beer within 30 seconds, half a 40ml bottle wodka gorbatschow immediately after and then the h. when the alc and the "dope" come together it gives a nice nod.

Never Looked Back Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect's Avatar

Since I've been in bartending school, I've developed the habit of making a few Greyhounds (vodka + gfj) and using the first one to wash down a few mgs of Xanax or Vistaril, whichever I happen to have at the moment.

OpioNoMo 604 is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah, cause mixing benzo and alcohol with opiates is just so good for you...

real good cocktail to kill yourself, genius....

Jr. Opiophile havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok is just really nice havok's Avatar

lol you know how dumb you sound? OF COURSE no one on here ever does any remotely dangerous

Quote Originally Posted by 604 View Post
    yeah, cause mixing benzo and alcohol with opiates is just so good for you...

real good cocktail to kill yourself, genius....

For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled. -Hunter S. Thompson

OpioNoMo SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex!

methamp
    not quite poptentiator but it's a hell of anexperience

Noddin' & Moddin' mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEY View Post
    methamp
    not quite poptentiator but it's a hell of anexperience

lol. you are officalll strung the fuck out. Talkin bout meth completely off topic.

I use Cyclzine religiously.
    “ I can’t think of anything off the top of my head that seems more important than something designed to raise money to keep something going that keeps IV drug users from dying. ” - Elliott Smith

Never Looked Back Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy's Avatar

Actually, this was the only sensible response to this thread. Not to mention that this whole thread is a complete waste of server space since this has been covered somewhere along the line of 58,326,521 times in various forms.

And, Havok, while I do agree that we are not a low risk crowd (I am about to engage in a combo I would never recommend to anyone due to its' danger- beer is the final ingrediant and I am cracking one open now), but this really is the kind of thread that some 16y/o dipshit with more drugs than sense will see and then give their parents the gift of finding little Billy all blue, cold, and stiff.

So maybe the one person who is saying the one thing worth saying in this thread doesn't sound that dumb.

Potentiators are a joke. There are certainly combos that are nice (like what shelley is saying), but the whole idea od "potentiators" relegates itself to peeps trying to make their norcos last longer with some GFJ.

Now there are certain substances that will inhibit bodily enzymes that help metabolize certain drugs, thereby making the drug last longer... So that is a valid form of potentiation. But the whole benadryl-helps-the-nod thing... Well, whatever floats your boat. I don't know that adding the drowsiness side effect of benedryl to a dope high is anything but a dope high coupled with a desire to sleep. Again, if you like that- well, right on. Whatever you like aint for me to say. So don't take this statement like I am baggin on you for that.

But anyone with a dope habit who tries this kind of shit for long enough is gonna regret it at some point. I know this from both observation and experience.

But seriously, OP, there is SO much stuff on this. Also, you can insert any strong opiate into the search to substitute for heroin for the purpose of the search.The only "real" potentiation that you can get out of morhine, heroin, et al is an extension of duration and an increase in pain control if you subscribe to the medical definition of potentiator. But you better understand the relationship between various liver enzymes and first pass metabolism, as well as the mechanism of action of various neurotransmitters.

Otherwise you will end up throwing a bunch of silly stuff down the hatch and getting a bunch of psychsomatic, placebo effect.

OP, not baggin on ya bro, but seriously... There is SO much stuff on this.

Just be careful man.

Quote Originally Posted by havok View Post
    lol you know how dumb you sound? OF COURSE no one on here ever does any remotely dangerous

OpioNoMo borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker

Quote Originally Posted by mainline View Post
    Cyclizine was removed from OTC sales in the UK because of people mixing it with opioids in their shots. There have been a few examples of pharmacists being struck off for selling the pills to addicts. The most euphoric opiate rush of all (I do not say this lightly) is from the drug Diconal (also known as Weconal) which contains 10mg dipipanone + 30mg cyclizine. In the UK there are only 3 drugs that a doctor requires a home-office licence to prescribe - Heroin (diamorphine), Cocaine & Diconal. They used to contain a very dangerous filler in the pills, but this was changed some years ago...

Noddin' & Moddin' mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by borohydride View Post
    Cyclizine was removed from OTC sales in the UK because of people mixing it with opioids in their shots. There have been a few examples of pharmacists being struck off for selling the pills to addicts. The most euphoric opiate rush of all (I do not say this lightly) is from the drug Diconal (also known as Weconal) which contains 10mg dipipanone + 30mg cyclizine. In the UK there are only 3 drugs that a doctor requires a home-office licence to prescribe - Heroin (diamorphine), Cocaine & Diconal. They used to contain a very dangerous filler in the pills, but this was changed some years ago...

yeah, So I've read. In the states, Cyclizine is an OTC drug sold as Bonine for kids/Marezine (and respective generics). Regular "Bonine" is Meclazine, Which I've never really tried.
    “ I can’t think of anything off the top of my head that seems more important than something designed to raise money to keep something going that keeps IV drug users from dying. ” - Elliott Smith

Never Looked Back The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan's Avatar

how much is this stuff OTC i know nothing about it other than its an antihistamine and i like benadryl sometimes for potentiating and sleep.
    It is the deepest darkness that a light shines the brightest.

//no comment chopstix has disabled reputation chopstix's Avatar

More heroin..
    All posts made under the user account 'Chopstix' are exercises of creative fiction and in no way represent fact or truth. The user account 'Chopstix' is open to multiple authors with a common interest in lawful research and authoring fiction; and as such, no single user is responsible for the entirety of the post content of this account. No content may be reproduced in any form or fashion via any medium whatsoever unless specified with written and notarized permission of the original post author, without exception. Got that? Good! Have a bitchin' day.

"It is no measure of health, to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society"
    Krishnamurti

Censorship is the domain of tiny minds

Quote Originally Posted by ryan5892 View Post
    how much is this stuff OTC i know nothing about it other than its an antihistamine and i like benadryl sometimes for potentiating and sleep.

its quite different than benadryl. Its expensive, kinda. Bonine for kids comes in 8 packs of chewable 25mg tabs for around 4$ @ mom n pops. Marzine comes in packs of 12 and it around $12 for small 50mg tablets.

SUPER FUCKING SOLID GOLD MEMBER Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chopstix View Post
    More heroin..
    Lol, beat me to it, that's the only thing that's worked for me and it always worked pretty damn well.

its quite different than benadryl. Its expensive, kinda. Bonine for kids comes in 8 packs of chewable 25mg tabs for around 4$ @ mom n pops. Marzine comes in packs of 12 and it around $12 for small 50mg tablets.
    I've been liking the pod/trammie combo recently, I might throw some of that in the mix and see what happens.

edit-sorry for the 2 posts mods, I should have read the whole thread before replying and don't know how to combine them now.
    Last edited by flowergirl; 05-07-2011 at 12:14 PM.

Junky Paradigm is just really nice Paradigm is just really nice Paradigm is just really nice Paradigm is just really nice Paradigm is just really nice Paradigm is just really nice Paradigm is just really nice Paradigm is just really nice Paradigm is just really nice Paradigm is just really nice Paradigm is just really nice Paradigm's Avatar

Turkey baster---> jugular

Never Looked Back The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan's Avatar

yeah, So I've read. In the states, Cyclizine is an OTC drug sold as Bonine for kids/Marezine (and respective generics). Regular "Bonine" is Meclazine, Which I've never really tried.
    Yes I still have yet to find "cyclizine." I have searched many pharmacies and even asked pharmacists, which I was wary of because its abuse potential and banning in the UK. But the pharmacist (lead) had never heard of cyclizine.

only thing I've found is bonine and that is meclazine, which is similar, but i wasnt about to drop 6 bucks on it.

marezine is marketed as a motion sickness pill, idk why i cant find it. what am i doing wrong!
    It is the deepest darkness that a light shines the brightest.

Occasionally Opiated Slipp will become famous soon enough Slipp will become famous soon enough Slipp will become famous soon enough Slipp will become famous soon enough Slipp's Avatar

Hydroxyzine. I know it's script only but in my circle at least people have it or can find it easily and don't realize it's helping potential. Check the medicine chest, or some one else's if possible.

Occasionally Opiated Nova Express is an unknown quantity at this point Nova Express's Avatar

A simple antihistamine called "Promethazine" is pretty good. It's OTC. (In AU anyways)

Just taking some of them on their own knocks you on your ass, great for sleep and fully increases a nod and euphoria. You only need the recommended dose too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Promethazine

Oh, I see its RX in the US.
    Opiates are the religion of the few.

LIFETIME MEMBER Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet's Avatar

a little pharmaceutical cocaine in the spoon is nice
    Kick is seeing things from a special angle. Kick is momentary freedom from the claims of the aging, cautious, nagging, frightened flesh....
    -- Junky: The definitive text of "Junk" by William S. Burroughs

Never Looked Back candyshop is a glorious beacon of light candyshop is a glorious beacon of light candyshop is a glorious beacon of light candyshop is a glorious beacon of light candyshop is a glorious beacon of light candyshop is a glorious beacon of light candyshop is a glorious beacon of light candyshop is a glorious beacon of light candyshop is a glorious beacon of light candyshop is a glorious beacon of light candyshop is a glorious beacon of light candyshop's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Duckfeet View Post
    a little pharmaceutical cocaine in the spoon is nice
    hells yep -much prefer to spike it though- best combo ever love the synergy-the head trains without the panic-if everything felt like that ..........ahhhhh

Departed Opiophile Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s's Avatar

diphenhydramine.
    [SIZE=2][B]
    "...i paid a visit to Schrodinger in his vienna apartment before his death... There were no cats. I was told he did not like cats."[/B][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][B] -quantam leaps, bernstein.[/B][/SIZE][/B]

(thanatos)

[
    'thiscapriciouswhim'
    ]

'grass is greener
    over here'

Opiophorum Member Candy Heart is just really nice Candy Heart is just really nice Candy Heart is just really nice Candy Heart is just really nice Candy Heart is just really nice Candy Heart is just really nice Candy Heart is just really nice Candy Heart is just really nice Candy Heart is just really nice Candy Heart's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ryan5892 View Post
    Yes I still have yet to find "cyclizine." I have searched many pharmacies and even asked pharmacists, which I was wary of because its abuse potential and banning in the UK. But the pharmacist (lead) had never heard of cyclizine.

only thing I've found is bonine and that is meclazine, which is similar, but i wasnt about to drop 6 bucks on it.

marezine is marketed as a motion sickness pill, idk why i cant find it. what am i doing wrong!
    Order it on Amazon. That's where I got mine. Search Marezine, or cyclizine and WHAM!!!! your good to go.
    I think its like 9-10 bucks tho

Sig made by Disconnect

Never Looked Back Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar has much to be proud of Nagelfar's Avatar

Immodium / Loperamide; is an opioid which doesn't cross the 'blood brain barrier' and is in fact constantly pushed away from it; furthermore it is a class of opioid with affinity nearly of Fentanyl (very potent), which therefore occupies the peripheral non-central-nervous opioid receptors tightly so that true centrally active opioids may occupy more receptors in the brain. I have heard colloquially that this greatly potentiates full agonists which readily penetrate the BBB; and that unwanted side effects like constipation are not as much increased as might be assumed when co-administered. (too bad drugs like methylnaltrexone; antagonists which don't cross the BBB, aren't available to diminish constipation, but apparently this really isn't a problem with loperamide as a potentiator so I've heard: have yet to try it myself)

Never Looked Back Larkin has disabled reputation Larkin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nagelfar View Post
    Immodium / Loperamide; is an opioid which doesn't cross the 'blood brain barrier' and is in fact constantly pushed away from it; furthermore it is a class of opioid with affinity nearly of Fentanyl (very potent), which therefore occupies the peripheral non-central-nervous opioid receptors tightly so that true centrally active opioids may occupy more receptors in the brain. I have heard colloquially that this greatly potentiates full agonists which readily penetrate the BBB; and that unwanted side effects like constipation are not as much increased as might be assumed when co-administered. (too bad drugs like methylnaltrexone; antagonists which don't cross the BBB, aren't available to diminish constipation, but apparently this really isn't a problem with loperamide as a potentiator so I've heard: have yet to try it myself)
    it doesnt really work that way...

#1 lope DOES cross the bbb in small amounts and since you saiid (and i agree) its affinity is that of fent. its binds to your CNS receptors... i have taken lope to get well, then a few hours later did A LOT of OC and felt nothing more than the lope

#2 even if only ur gut receptors are filled, doesnt mean the drug will go to the brain, it wll still circulate everywhere and be metabolized the same

in theory it sounds like it would increase plasma levels of the drug but im 98% sure it doesnt work that way.. I know from experience it doesnt actually. I thought the same thing though

+ Reply to Thread