Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What is YOUR best way to inject MS Contin?

OpioNoMo moviebuff927 is an unknown quantity at this point moviebuff927's Avatar

What is YOUR best way to inject MS Contin?

Okay, I know that everyone has a slightly different way. Some heat, some don't. Some crisp the pills, some don't. I have tried every way and I have to say that the best way for me is to:

1. Take a Playboy centerfold (don't have a mortar and pestle) and fold it twice so there's 4 sides.
    2. Take the coating off of the pills by sucking on them until the color is gone then drying them really good.
    3. Take the pills and put them into one of the corners of the centerfold and crush them until they're a fine powder.
    4. Pour the powder into a spoon.
    5. Add about 2cc of water per pill.
    6. Slightly mix the water and powder together. It's a gooey mess.
    7. Take my Zippo, and hold the spoon over the flame until I can see the wax coming to the top and turning white. It's usually right before it starts to boil.
    8. Push the wax to the side and throw a piece of cotton in.
    9. Suck up the water with my syringe through the piece of cotton.
    10. Tie up, stick the needle in my arm, pull back, and then push down.

What I want to know is if there is a better way. I've tried just about every other way and this is by far the easiest, fastest, and to me the most efficient way of banging MS Contins.

(I know there is a lot of other threads with this topic, but maybe someone can offer something that can help someone else .)

Opiophile vaxn8 is an unknown quantity at this point vaxn8's Avatar

Default Re: What is YOUR best way to inject MS Contin?

What is it that the centerfold is accomplishing?
    :git:"PROLLY" is NOT a word!

Opiophorum Member SirDonkeyPunch is an unknown quantity at this point SirDonkeyPunch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vaxn8 View Post
    What is it that the centerfold is accomplishing?
    simply a receptical for crushed pill matter i beleive.

maybe shock value?

sometimes i crisp the pill but its hard since i have to use a spoon and a stove. a gas one at that. If i had a pyrex beaker and an electric hotplate or something similar id do it more often. I simply crush that shit as good as possible and throw it in my cooker. i add about 100-150 units of water in and stir. If u overheat it can turn more into a jelly, so sometimes i even refrain from heating at all. throw in cotton and draw yer shit up.
    I opened-up a yogurt, underneath the lid it said, "Please try again." because they were having a contest that I was unaware of, I thought maybe I opened the yogurt wrong. ...Or maybe Yoplait was trying to inspire me... "Come on Mitchell, don't give up!" An inspirational message from your friends at Yoplait, fruit on the bottom, hope on top. - Mitch Hedberg

Opiophile vaxn8 is an unknown quantity at this point vaxn8's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SirDonkeyPunch View Post
    simply a receptical ?
    That is what I figured, I just thought it was funny that he specified that it was a Playboy centerfold, not a Time cover or some other mag.
    :git:"PROLLY" is NOT a word!

Junky RobOC is an unknown quantity at this point

I was scripted alot of MS contin a while back and never got high off of em. Not because I did not try, I tried everyrthing except browning, but because I just could not seem to get enough in my system at once. When I shot it all that wold happen is i felt like pins and needles were sticking me all over my body. It was extremely unpleasant, the histimine rush (which is what I think the awful rush was) was so intense I thought my head would pop off. I have heard people talk of this before and say that they like it, I didn't. Anyway, to answer ur question I shot them the same way u did. I think that one of the chemical extraction recipies described in one of the numerous threads on this subject may work much better.

Opiophorum Member SirDonkeyPunch is an unknown quantity at this point SirDonkeyPunch's Avatar

dihydramine(or whatever its called in benedryl) and claratin and other stuff like that are Anti-Histamines and will help a lot with histamine release.... just an FYI
    I opened-up a yogurt, underneath the lid it said, "Please try again." because they were having a contest that I was unaware of, I thought maybe I opened the yogurt wrong. ...Or maybe Yoplait was trying to inspire me... "Come on Mitchell, don't give up!" An inspirational message from your friends at Yoplait, fruit on the bottom, hope on top. - Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread