Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How much for a 8 mg Subutex?

Never Looked Back hydro chris is a jewel in the rough hydro chris is a jewel in the rough hydro chris is a jewel in the rough hydro chris is a jewel in the rough hydro chris is a jewel in the rough hydro chris is a jewel in the rough hydro chris is a jewel in the rough hydro chris's Avatar

Default Re: How muc h for a 8 mg Subutex?

Quote Originally Posted by Funkit View Post
    yeah dude, cake. just protect the phenol and reflux. no problem.

note: I study rocket science for a living and I have no idea how to do any of what you just said.
    than just stfu...
    5 to 10 a piece, south of boston
    so you wanna be a junkie ehh

Opiophorum Member murphle will become famous soon enough murphle will become famous soon enough murphle will become famous soon enough murphle will become famous soon enough murphle will become famous soon enough murphle's Avatar

Default Re: How much for a 8 mg Subutex?

Well round here, between Normandie and Western, we call this here a little twenty twen twen..

Actually they start @8 and go up to 20$. Usually twenty, especially when it's closer to the end of the month. Which doesn't make any sense, cuz you called me last week when you got them filled. So it's not a calendar issue. And it's alway xone, never the tex. I'd pay more for subutex.

Jr. Opiophile Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan is just really nice Vico-Dan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by comatose View Post
    lol I'd kill to sell mine for even $5 a piece
    I'm currently trying to sell 60 for a sack. shit, I'd take a half gram of some good dope
    Save 'em for a rainy day, or should I say, a dry day or week that will inevitably come.

My posts are fictional and are made for entertainment purposes only and they are not a reflection of my actions or of my intentions.

Never Looked Back Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks's Avatar

I know a guy that gets 90 and his girl gets 120, so 210 pills a month they charge $30 straight up even if you get 10 and it never takes them more then 48 hours to sell it all(This is a diff state and a rural area tho). Fuckin $6300 a month ain't bad for callin the doctor every 2 weeks and going to see him 4 times a year.

Occasionally Opiated Doomkitten is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by Bricks & Stacks View Post
    I know a guy that gets 90 and his girl gets 120, so 210 pills a month they charge $30 straight up even if you get 10 and it never takes them more then 48 hours to sell it all(This is a diff state and a rural area tho). Fuckin $6300 a month ain't bad for callin the doctor every 2 weeks and going to see him 4 times a year.

Last time I filled my scipt I was on a 1/4 of a 2mg suboxone a day and they accidentally at the pharmacy gave me 30 8mg pills instead of the 15 2mg ones I was suppose to get. Yeah, double fuckup. I wish I was in Pittsburg or wherever I would be rich byotch!

True Opiophile duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck's Avatar

200 felonies floatin around out there with ur name on them.for two years until the statute is up for a dew stacks? Fuck.that.

OpioNoMo jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker

I raise my bullshit flag on this.

Its obvious that the price of an 8mg subutex varies from 1 dollar to ~40 on the high end.

I know if I was strung out and needed to get clean I would pay a good bit of money for 3 pills. That would provide me a mellow detox and keep me out of an expensive detox facility.

Never Looked Back Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks's Avatar

^I don't give a fuck what you raise cuz I seen em do it. They come to Pittsburgh to get the subs, go to fuckin the middle of WV where the closest sub doctor is Pittsburgh (100+ miles away) and sling the shit out of em. This same town Pittsburgh stamp bags are $30 on the low end and 40$ is average, 8ball of shitty coke for $300 is a "deal", and an OZ of shitty mids is $180 at minimum.

The thing is the people they sell em to aren't detoxing and they don't have hardcore habits (see: stamp bags $30) so they get "high" off of them and people will buy 10+ at a time cuz they know they go so quick.

And wtf are you callin bullshit on anyways? You said you know they can go for $40 what don't you believe? You mean sellin it in 48 hours? Have you ever been to WV yo? The only drug market is when someone from a big city comes in and posts up, ain't everybody as fortunate as me and you.

OpioNoMo jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker

^I don't give a fuck what you raise cuz I seen em do it. They come to Pittsburgh to get the subs, go to fuckin the middle of WV where the closest sub doctor is Pittsburgh (100+ miles away) and sling the shit out of em. This same town Pittsburgh stamp bags are $30 on the low end and 40$ is average, 8ball of shitty coke for $300 is a "deal", and an OZ of shitty mids is $180 at minimum.

The thing is the people they sell em to aren't detoxing and they don't have hardcore habits (see: stamp bags $30) so they get "high" off of them and people will buy 10+ at a time cuz they know they go so quick.

And wtf are you callin bullshit on anyways? You said you know they can go for $40 what don't you believe? You mean sellin it in 48 hours? Have you ever been to WV yo? The only drug market is when someone from a big city comes in and posts up, ain't everybody as fortunate as me and you.
    50 doctors are listed on the suboxone,com site in WV. These are only the listed docs. Someone selling like that would not last long in a rural area anyway before they were busted.

You obviously tryin to talk about somethin you know nothin about. At my doctor in downtown fuckin Pittsburgh there's almost always more people from WV in the waiting room then people from Pittsburgh, and that's how many I see in an hour at most bein there. I would give you the city name to show that it's def 100+ miles to Pittsburgh from this town and it's the closest doctor but dude prob will end up gettin knocked then. I just looked at those 50 doctors and if you want to check the addresses 95% of them are in the cities in southern WV, that would be like me goin to Philly to see my fuckin sub doctor just cuz we in the same state don't mean shit cuz they are def farther from this place then Pittsburgh.

Either way I ain't goin to argue somethin that I know is fact and you don't know shit about talkin about people wouldn't last long in a rural area, you're dumb as hell they don't got drug task forces and shit they don't got money to be doin undercover buys and taps and shit like that and it ain't like dude is standin on a corner and it's only 210 pills that's meetin like 10 or 15 people, that ain't shit.

You obviously tryin to talk about somethin you know nothin about. At my doctor in downtown fuckin Pittsburgh there's almost always more people from WV in the waiting room then people from Pittsburgh, and that's how many I see in an hour at most bein there. I would give you the city name to show that it's def 100+ miles to Pittsburgh from this town and it's the closest doctor but dude prob will end up gettin knocked then. I just looked at those 50 doctors and if you want to check the addresses 95% of them are in the cities in southern WV, that would be like me goin to Philly to see my fuckin sub doctor just cuz we in the same state don't mean shit cuz they are def farther from this place then Pittsburgh.

Either way I ain't goin to argue somethin that I know is fact and you don't know shit about talkin about people wouldn't last long in a rural area, you're dumb as hell they don't got drug task forces and shit they don't got money to be doin undercover buys and taps and shit like that and it ain't like dude is standin on a corner and it's only 210 pills that's meetin like 10 or 15 people, that ain't shit.
    You are hardcore. Felonies are cool.

Damn right you ain't cool with me unless you caught at least a couple felony cases. Fuck outta here with that shit

Opiophorum Member elbowguts will become famous soon enough elbowguts will become famous soon enough elbowguts will become famous soon enough elbowguts will become famous soon enough elbowguts will become famous soon enough

FWIW, I've been able to get subs for less than $10 per, but you gotta go quantity and make it a round number. Generally I've found though that it's not worth it to complicate matters.

Opiophorum Member PharmBandit will become famous soon enough PharmBandit will become famous soon enough PharmBandit will become famous soon enough PharmBandit will become famous soon enough PharmBandit's Avatar

SWIM gets the 8mg Subutex for $10 for singles, but if he buys more than 2 he gets an extra. ($30=4, $40=5) However SWIM's friends eat them up for $15-$20 a piece no matter how many they get. Which is win/lose bc SWIM always trys to save them.

This could just be b/c one of SWIMs best friends is prescribed 2 8mg Subutex/ day and he takes about 1/2 of one.

But SWIM still thinks $10 is kinda a lot.

But then again you cant really put any price on relief when you WDin

Occasionally Opiated 898522986 is fresh on the scene. 898522986 is fresh on the scene. 898522986 is fresh on the scene. 898522986's Avatar

out here the 8mg films go for 5 ea. this is a drastic price drop fom threeish years ago when they were 15-20 and people bought em up all day. sometimes you can find them cheaper but i don't have the desire to search for them since i've never liked them anyway

Occasionally Opiated PcChip is an unknown quantity at this point

I've never done any of this of course, but I keep having crazy dreams at night about it:

Around here 8mg Subs go for $10-$20 depending on which dealer you're using. A smart thing to do, that I dreamed my friend and I do, would be to split the cost of a sub doctor and the script. In my dream it was pretty easy to get the doc to write a script for 60/month and if usage is controlled, that is enough for two. Another tip I dreamed about - if snorted they're not only 33%-50% stronger but the come-up is faster and somehow a much 'cleaner' high. Don't snort more than 1/3 of the entire tablet at once, or the rest will be wasted. Ideally you would snort a quarter or less every fifteen minutes until you've done your dose. I love how they pushed it through the FDA by claiming the naloxone was included to prevent any abuse, they actually bought into that bullshit! I've read many a report from someone who's shot up half a tablet or more at once, one guy does it daily with no ill effects. The fact that it's made to dissolve under your tongue apparently helps it to dissolve in a syringe quite well. If the FDA had actually done any research they would have realized that buprenorphine has a higher binding affinity than the naloxone, so basically the naloxone is lazy-river'ing it through your bloodstream, just floating right on by the ol' opioid receptors, waving as it goes by.

Why do I get these strange dreams?

Occasionally Opiated chrisofd3ath is an unknown quantity at this point chrisofd3ath's Avatar

I get them for $5 apiece from a friend of mine, though in the area the average is $10 and I've heard of them going as high as $20. $10-$15 is pretty normal though.
    someone feed the monkey while i dig in search of china
    white as dracula as I approach the bottom

Opiophorum Member Cobb has a spectacular aura about Cobb has a spectacular aura about Cobb has a spectacular aura about Cobb has a spectacular aura about Cobb has a spectacular aura about Cobb has a spectacular aura about Cobb's Avatar

I'm prescribed twenty-five of these a month. When I first started I was prescribed sixty.

I've always been down to earth and understanding of how expensive opiates are as well as how bad the withdrawals can be from them. If I ever let a few of my go during the month (I used too when I was getting sixty, not I've slowed down) I'd sell them for five dollars each. I've had people offer me fifteen dollars each, even twenty dollars each and I know that ten is about the average of what people pay.

The sad thing is you can get them from any Sam's Club Pharmacy for $2 each. It's cheaper in the long run to go to the doctor if you are wanting to maintain on these.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobb View Post
    The sad thing is you can get them from any Sam's Club Pharmacy for $2 each.
    What fucking sam's club pharmacy are YOU going to?

My local Sam's Club pharmacy sells them for nearly $8 apiece.

edit: for the 8mg Suboxone that is. My doctor refuses to write a prescription for subutex because he says "those can be abused, even injected"

Reckitt Benckiser truly are masters in the art of trolling. First they trolled the FDA into thinking the naloxone prevented abuse, then they sent out their sales reps to doctors across the country to push them into thinking the same. Basically locking in their monopoly by lying to doctors.

Occasionally Opiated zer0sleep is an unknown quantity at this point zer0sleep's Avatar

$10 street price for Suboxone here. 'Tex is hard to find and even harder to sell; nobody has heard of it. At Sam's Club 8mg generic 'Tex cost $3 each. But if you pay the $100 to join, you get 40% off so they wind up being about $1.65.
    http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx203/zr0sleep/pisig.gif

40% off? My local sam's pharmacy tech told me it was 4%

Occasionally Opiated zer0sleep is an unknown quantity at this point zer0sleep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PcChip View Post
    40% off? My local sam's pharmacy tech told me it was 4%
    It is 40%. Check out the membership options.
    http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx203/zr0sleep/pisig.gif

Opiophorum Member miked138 is fresh on the scene. miked138 is fresh on the scene. miked138 is fresh on the scene. miked138's Avatar

10$ a pop in philly all day

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2