Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: little method to quickly take op's efficiently (oral)

Opiophorum Member Thai_Stick has a spectacular aura about Thai_Stick has a spectacular aura about Thai_Stick has a spectacular aura about Thai_Stick has a spectacular aura about Thai_Stick has a spectacular aura about Thai_Stick has a spectacular aura about Thai_Stick's Avatar
    Just west of the norther middle east. In the south side

Default little method to quickly take op's efficiently (oral)

Now. We have all been struggling to find out own ways of making OP's as imediate release as possible.

No method is perfect, but we try and make out methods as good as they can be

A fairly standard current practice is to grind up an OP with a tool such as a ped-egg, add it to water, and injest the water and goop. The big problem with this method is that as the powdered OP begins to absorb water, it forms balls of gell that stop water from disolving the active ingredients out quickly. So if we could stop the powder from sticking to itself while it became sticky and gelatinous we could most definitely decrease the time needed to fully extract the OC.

So here is my little method. I first start by grinding my dose with pliars and a pedegg or microplane as fine as possible. The finer you can make it, the better your result will be.

Fill a pill bottle half way full with very hot water. Unless you are using kiddie doses, I would recommend a bigger bottle with waterproof cap (test first, my pharms are all waterproof). If you don't use alot of water, the gell will just be too thick and this won't work. It's definitely better to use too much rather than too little.

Quickly dump your powder into the bottle, put the cap on and start shaking. You'll want to shake as vigorously as you can at first to make sure no 2 flakes of OP stick to eachother. Keep the solution moving for a few minutes. Continue to give it a good shake every minute or two untill it cools and forms a thick, homogeneous colloidal gel.

You shouldn't have to let this sit nearly as long to get the same % of the contents converted to IR.

Let me know how this works for you.

Also, if you've found a product that produces VERY finely ground OP's without getting dull fast please share.
    Nothing I post on this website is true, everything posted was fabricated while under the influence of illicit drugs.

Opiophile No Looking Back is a glorious beacon of light No Looking Back is a glorious beacon of light No Looking Back is a glorious beacon of light No Looking Back is a glorious beacon of light No Looking Back is a glorious beacon of light No Looking Back is a glorious beacon of light No Looking Back is a glorious beacon of light No Looking Back is a glorious beacon of light No Looking Back is a glorious beacon of light No Looking Back is a glorious beacon of light No Looking Back is a glorious beacon of light No Looking Back's Avatar

Default Re: little method to quickly take op's efficiently (oral)

interesting...I'd like to try this on my next vacation but would like to hear how this worked for others first.

Never Looked Back sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod's Avatar

funny that you mention this because one morning I thought it would be fun to experiment. So the night before, I predremeled four OP40s keeping all the fine dust collected in small jar, and the little chunk pieces from the needle nose I shoved off to the side.
    the next morning, while making espresso, i decided to dump my fire hot espresso in the vitamix 5200 with the dust and let 'er whirl for about three minutes while I chewed the few small pieces of OP left over from the needle nose. Then I did my usual add sugar, froth milk, insert shot of kahlua, etc.

I'm driving to work drinking my espreso like I do and man I was suprised how quickly these things were taking effect! (less than 10 mins for me).

(Last week I binged a little, this week I plan on taking it easy. note to jill: sourcecod has failed miserably at attempted chipping)

Occasionally Opiated LateDay is fresh on the scene. LateDay is fresh on the scene. LateDay's Avatar

So should you wait till it cools and gels back up after shaking or drink while hot?

Never Looked Back TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole's Avatar

if you get a shitload at once, why not get a coffee bean grinder
    for after you cut that waxy bullshit off

and way to fuck it up, cod
    here i am with liquid shit
    and you done and gave up
    much love aside from that
    to cure the soul by means of the senses, and the senses by means of the soul

Opiophorum Member Mulch is fresh on the scene. Mulch is fresh on the scene. Mulch is fresh on the scene. Mulch's Avatar

I usually put the powder in a walgreen script bottle since they are watertight for a good several uses, heat some distilled water up until VERY hot (yes it should burn you if you spill, which I often do, lol) and pour the water on top of the powder (4/5ths of the way up the bottle). Twist the cap on tight and proceed to shake the shit out of it for a good 5 min. I've never used more than 4 pills so this method works fine.

Once that's done the consistency should be a very milky substance, then pound it down, just takes like oxy, and by this time it's cooled down enough where it's just very warm (which I think speeds up the process as well, b/c w/in 10 min. it's doing it's thing).

Props to SC for thinking up this method, this it hands down the most efficient, easy, and just plain works the best imo.

PS Be sure to do a few shake rinses with left over water, as there is usually some residuals, and just leaving that behind would be drug abuse . Happy Shakin'!

Another thing to note is that it produces a very unique high, I usually do my days worth of meds (2 OP's) at once in the morning and it keeps me good all day (and I don't get much!), this adds to my curiosity that your still not breaking down the OP to 100% IR, but who knows! Like I said best trick yet in Mulch's book!
    Last edited by Mulch; 06-01-2011 at 11:00 PM. Reason: mehhhhhhh
    All post made by Mulch are purely theoretical, fictional, and for entertainment purposes. In addition Mulch does not participate in any illegal or unlawful activities, nor does Mulch support or encourage anything that may have to do with such.

Lloyd: What's the soup du jour?
    Waiter: It's the soup of the day.
    Lloyd: Mmm... that does sound good.

Never Looked Back seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheTalkingAsshole View Post
    if you get a shitload at once, why not get a coffee bean grinder
    for after you cut that waxy bullshit off

and way to fuck it up, cod
    here i am with liquid shit
    and you done and gave up
    much love aside from that
    yeah,, those coffee bean grinders work well. get the electric ones.

not that fine of a powder but ok, fine enough to crisp 30-50 at once.
    better the devil you know than the devil you don't

Jr. Opiophile LadySniffsTheBlues has conned a lot of people to get this much rep LadySniffsTheBlues has conned a lot of people to get this much rep LadySniffsTheBlues has conned a lot of people to get this much rep LadySniffsTheBlues has conned a lot of people to get this much rep LadySniffsTheBlues has conned a lot of people to get this much rep LadySniffsTheBlues has conned a lot of people to get this much rep LadySniffsTheBlues has conned a lot of people to get this much rep LadySniffsTheBlues has conned a lot of people to get this much rep LadySniffsTheBlues has conned a lot of people to get this much rep LadySniffsTheBlues has conned a lot of people to get this much rep LadySniffsTheBlues has conned a lot of people to get this much rep LadySniffsTheBlues's Avatar

I put mine in either coke or Emergen-C and let it sit overnight and then drink. However, I get very impatient and have found that when using Emergen-C, I can dose in about an hour with full on effect in 20 minutes or less. It seems there is something in Emergen-C that does something to break down the time release. Not sure why it works but it does.

P.S. I always shave the outside waxy coating off first.

Egg Shells - Having to walk on them daily can lead to Irreparable pain.

Disclaimer: Everything I write, in every single post I make, is all just for shits and giggles. None of it is actually true, as I would never, ever, under any circumstances, do anything that was not totally and completely, 100% moral, and above all, legal!

Occasionally Opiated LateDay is fresh on the scene. LateDay is fresh on the scene. LateDay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LadySniffsTheBlues View Post
    I put mine in either coke or Emergen-C and let it sit overnight and then drink. However, I get very impatient and have found that when using Emergen-C, I can dose in about an hour with full on effect in 20 minutes or less. It seems there is something in Emergen-C that does something to break down the time release. Not sure why it works but it does.

P.S. I always shave the outside waxy coating off first.
    I wonder if the citric acid is helping it out ?

I might try that one 100% Lemonaide with a OP 40

Opiophorum Member PharmBandit will become famous soon enough PharmBandit will become famous soon enough PharmBandit will become famous soon enough PharmBandit will become famous soon enough PharmBandit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thai_Stick View Post
    Now. We have all been struggling to find out own ways of making OP's as imediate release as possible.

No method is perfect, but we try and make out methods as good as they can be

A fairly standard current practice is to grind up an OP with a tool such as a ped-egg, add it to water, and injest the water and goop. The big problem with this method is that as the powdered OP begins to absorb water, it forms balls of gell that stop water from disolving the active ingredients out quickly. So if we could stop the powder from sticking to itself while it became sticky and gelatinous we could most definitely decrease the time needed to fully extract the OC.

So here is my little method. I first start by grinding my dose with pliars and a pedegg or microplane as fine as possible. The finer you can make it, the better your result will be.

Fill a pill bottle half way full with very hot water. Unless you are using kiddie doses, I would recommend a bigger bottle with waterproof cap (test first, my pharms are all waterproof). If you don't use alot of water, the gell will just be too thick and this won't work. It's definitely better to use too much rather than too little.

Quickly dump your powder into the bottle, put the cap on and start shaking. You'll want to shake as vigorously as you can at first to make sure no 2 flakes of OP stick to eachother. Keep the solution moving for a few minutes. Continue to give it a good shake every minute or two untill it cools and forms a thick, homogeneous colloidal gel.

You shouldn't have to let this sit nearly as long to get the same % of the contents converted to IR.

Let me know how this works for you.

Also, if you've found a product that produces VERY finely ground OP's without getting dull fast please share.

First off I would like to say thank you for posting this method, but if you wouldnt mind i have a few questions about the chemistry behind it.

Is the Chemical Oxy actually dissolving/leeching into the water and therefore separating from the time release gel?

Im guessing that you dont drink the gel right? Or do you? Or do you scrape it off and just drink the water?

If this is correct then this would mean that the Oxy is soluble in the water and the time release gel is not? correct? and then that would mean thats why they are separating?

So if all this is true, Then couldnt you technically, very easily remove the gel, pour the water onto a flat surface, and patiently, let all the water evaporate. You would then be left with snort-able Oxy IR void of time release gel correct?

And if water doesnt work maybe something else would, but it sounds like warm water is working as a solvent or the Oxy and not the time release gel, and if thats true then i think that procedure would work. I have no access to OP's though i wish i did i would try out this method.

+1 and props to the OP

PS: apologies for derailment from oral to intranasal ROA
    Last edited by PharmBandit; 06-05-2011 at 03:05 AM. Reason: PS

Jr. Opiophile always_opiated is a glorious beacon of light always_opiated is a glorious beacon of light always_opiated is a glorious beacon of light always_opiated is a glorious beacon of light always_opiated is a glorious beacon of light always_opiated is a glorious beacon of light always_opiated is a glorious beacon of light always_opiated is a glorious beacon of light always_opiated is a glorious beacon of light always_opiated is a glorious beacon of light always_opiated is a glorious beacon of light always_opiated's Avatar

I will give your method a try. My tolerence is pretty big though as I've been eating 2 X40 Oxy's and 3X 15 Roxi's daily now for 3+ years

Opiophorum Member Thai_Stick has a spectacular aura about Thai_Stick has a spectacular aura about Thai_Stick has a spectacular aura about Thai_Stick has a spectacular aura about Thai_Stick has a spectacular aura about Thai_Stick has a spectacular aura about Thai_Stick's Avatar
    Just west of the norther middle east. In the south side

Quote Originally Posted by PharmBandit View Post
    First off I would like to say thank you for posting this method, but if you wouldnt mind i have a few questions about the chemistry behind it.

Is the Chemical Oxy actually dissolving/leeching into the water and therefore separating from the time release gel?

Im guessing that you dont drink the gel right? Or do you? Or do you scrape it off and just drink the water?

If this is correct then this would mean that the Oxy is soluble in the water and the time release gel is not? correct? and then that would mean thats why they are separating?

So if all this is true, Then couldnt you technically, very easily remove the gel, pour the water onto a flat surface, and patiently, let all the water evaporate. You would then be left with snort-able Oxy IR void of time release gel correct?

And if water doesnt work maybe something else would, but it sounds like warm water is working as a solvent or the Oxy and not the time release gel, and if thats true then i think that procedure would work. I have no access to OP's though i wish i did i would try out this method.

+1 and props to the OP

PS: apologies for derailment from oral to intranasal ROA
    The point of this method is to create a homogeneous, gelatinous goo of IR oxy that you drink. There isn't liquid and gel, just liquidy gel. If you want to do what you're saying, maybe put a tablet in water (whole, or large peices), probably with no acid to go easy on the nose, and let it leech into the water. Dont let it sit too long or the water will get gelatinous. Evaporate said water.

I have never tried this and dont plan on it, but it will almost definitely work to some extent. You will have an aweful lot of water to evaporate. I've done this many times with roxi's to produce crystalline oxycodone hcl. It was sort of interesting, if i recall correctly it would hit you extremely quickly when insufflated. You won't get nearly as pure a product with OPs but if you are so inclined, please try and let us know how it goes!

I havnt looked at this thread in a while, i'm glad you guys took a look at it and hopefully were able to get some benefit from it. Happy SWIMming!
    Nothing I post on this website is true, everything posted was fabricated while under the influence of illicit drugs.

Departed Opiophile paups is better than sex! paups is better than sex! paups is better than sex! paups is better than sex! paups is better than sex! paups is better than sex! paups is better than sex! paups is better than sex! paups is better than sex! paups is better than sex! paups is better than sex! paups's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sourcecod View Post
    i decided to dump my fire hot espresso in the vitamix 5200 with the dust and let 'er whirl for about three minutes while I chewed the few small pieces of OP left over from the needle nose. Then I did my usual add sugar, froth milk, insert shot of kahlua, etc.

OMG, VITAMIX.. I had a vintage VITAMIX 500..it rocked the whole kitchen when I ran it.. you couldn't even hear someone scream over the noise! (i cant imagine what a vitamix 5200 would sound like..)

BUT DAMN WERE THOSE SMOOTHIES GOOD..
    sure they are better with dremelled oxycontin in them tho!!

[CENTER][URL="http://DEQUINCEYJYNXIE.BLOGSPOT.COM"][IMG]http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab238/wassytcm/8f14fe52-dc44-474f-b8d3-a0eecde2ed28_zpsec3f742f.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=1][SIZE=2]S T A M P[COLOR=white].[/COLOR][COLOR=dimgray] A R C H I V E[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=white].[/COLOR]EST[FONT=Garamond][SIZE=2][COLOR=dimgray][SIZE=3].[FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]200[/SIZE]9[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [/CENTER]

Opiophile No Looking Back is a glorious beacon of light No Looking Back is a glorious beacon of light No Looking Back is a glorious beacon of light No Looking Back is a glorious beacon of light No Looking Back is a glorious beacon of light No Looking Back is a glorious beacon of light No Looking Back is a glorious beacon of light No Looking Back is a glorious beacon of light No Looking Back is a glorious beacon of light No Looking Back is a glorious beacon of light No Looking Back is a glorious beacon of light No Looking Back's Avatar

now that I'm on vacation and the sub is pretty much out of my system I tried this method 30 min ago. I shredded most of an OP 80 with my ped egg and probably got about 65-70mg of powder out of it. Microwaved a bit of water until it was very hot but not boiling. Put the powder in the pill bottle, filled it up 4/5th of the way and shook like crazy. Downed it after 7 min of shaking it while watching the SF Giants lose. I'm definitely feeling it now...way better then just chewing or swallowing the pill on it's own. Cheers to Thai_Stick!

Junky PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN's Avatar

all these items you need now.....

SMH.....whatever happend to the basics!!!!!!! Pray to the ohsee-gods
    Disclaimer:Anything that is typed or said by user"PiLL CLiNToN" is straight one hundred percent pure works of fiction. Therefore, everything ever written by PiLL CLiNToN is aimed to please housewifes dressed in EMT costumes. You might as well believe pigs are flying and hugs are deadly as drugs.

Opiophile To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome's Avatar

Nice work, Man. May I suggest that if you use an acidic liquid such as cola or fruit juice (or emergen-c, as stated above) instead of just plain water, the goodies will break down into the liquid MUCH faster.

Also, if you're going to grind the OP into powder anyways (I use the finest side of a 4-way cheese grater w/ a pair of needle nose pliers- works perfectly once you get the tech down), why not use Harmonik's "spoon crisping" method?

http://forum.opiophile.org/showthrea...Crisping-Guide

It will turn the whole OP into IR Oxy in just a few minutes. Then just scrape the brown gloop out of the spoon and blend it up into your beverage of choice- no waiting (or shaking) involved at all, and it works wonderfully in my experience...
    "Now I've got that needle
    And I can shake, but I can't breathe
    Take it away, but I want more and more
    One day I'm gonna lose the war..."

-Sublime- "Pool Shark"
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Listen to Gnome's music at: www.myspace.com/gnometothedome

Never Looked Back seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids's Avatar

give it up already. these things suck.

we need to get borohydrade or another chemist to get the gak out officially.
    better the devil you know than the devil you don't

Quote Originally Posted by To Each His Gnome View Post

Also, if you're going to grind the OP into powder anyways (I use the finest side of a 4-way cheese grater w/ a pair of needle nose pliers- works perfectly once you get the tech down), why not use Harmonik's "spoon crisping" method?

http://forum.opiophile.org/showthrea...Crisping-Guide

It will turn the whole OP into IR Oxy in just a few minutes. Then just scrape the brown gloop out of the spoon and blend it up into your beverage of choice- no waiting (or shaking) involved at all, and it works wonderfully in my experience...
    I've tried the sppon crisping and this method and for some reason this one works better for me...maybe not others but for me it hits harder. I'm glad I found it because I was going to give up on OP's all together...I mean they suck but they're doable now

Junky PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by seven10kids View Post

we need to get borohydrade or another chemist to get the gak out officially.
    boro. is thoro for sure....
    Disclaimer:Anything that is typed or said by user"PiLL CLiNToN" is straight one hundred percent pure works of fiction. Therefore, everything ever written by PiLL CLiNToN is aimed to please housewifes dressed in EMT costumes. You might as well believe pigs are flying and hugs are deadly as drugs.

Opiophile To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by seven10kids View Post
    Well, sorry you're having troubles, man. But I have and utilize 2 methods for turning these into IR form; 1 for IV ROA and 1 for oral ROA. And they both work perfectly fine for me sooo..... maybe you just need a little more patience/practice?

I dunno- as far as I'm concerned, OPs ARE beaten, and (even though it's a bit of a pain in the ass), they work great for me (and a lot of others on here) and DEFINITELY get the job done. Sorry you haven't had as good of luck with them as some others...
    "Now I've got that needle
    And I can shake, but I can't breathe
    Take it away, but I want more and more
    One day I'm gonna lose the war..."

-Sublime- "Pool Shark"
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Listen to Gnome's music at: www.myspace.com/gnometothedome

Opiophorum Member opi will become famous soon enough opi will become famous soon enough opi will become famous soon enough opi will become famous soon enough opi will become famous soon enough opi's Avatar

I have some pill bottles but they are not water proof, I have thrown water in them and the water leaks out when I shake it. Do you guys have any suggestion of what else I could use or go buy at the store, that is water proof and will work well. Thanks

Opiophile Larry is just really nice Larry is just really nice Larry is just really nice Larry is just really nice Larry is just really nice Larry is just really nice Larry is just really nice Larry is just really nice Larry is just really nice Larry is just really nice Larry is just really nice Larry's Avatar

who are we kidding these ops sucks, has anyone tried the blue 80s? super easier to break down and hits harder then the rest of the ops

Opiophorum Member opi will become famous soon enough opi will become famous soon enough opi will become famous soon enough opi will become famous soon enough opi will become famous soon enough opi's Avatar

I have found some bottles that don't leak water when shaken, so disregard my previous post. I usually chew up the op oxycontins really well and let them "melt" in my mouth, and after trying this method I didn't notice any difference. Maybe I did it wrong but the oxy seemed like it was evenly distrubuted throughout. I'm sticking to chewing them up for now.

Occasionally Opiated anonb is fresh on the scene. anonb is fresh on the scene. anonb is fresh on the scene.

Is this method really better than just grinding it to fine powder and then washing it down with some water ? what's the major difference ? I tried this method yesterday twice with 20mg OxyContins and it felt just like taking the powder on it's own without dissolving it first in hot water. Ofc it's possible that I did something wrong :/

Occasionally Opiated anonb is fresh on the scene. anonb is fresh on the scene. anonb is fresh on the scene.

ok I just had it my normal way again and yesterday it certainly did hit faster. Btw another question, I have a tolerance of ~25mg and usually take 20mg which gets me high but not as high as I want to be ... do you guys think ~40mg would be a serious OD or just a little over the top ? My birthday is coming up and I just wanna get FUCKING HIGH on oxy <3

Departed Opiophile Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    who are we kidding these ops sucks, has anyone tried the blue 80s? super easier to break down and hits harder then the rest of the ops
    They actually make a blue 80 Is it IR or Er and what is the manufacturer (if you know) .

I am really close to having my doc switch me from the new Opana Ers to something else.

I wish someone could break those sons of bitches !

Never Looked Back Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty is one bad motherfucker Princess Kitty's Avatar

I just chop them up and swallow them. My op 30s aren't as strong as a roxi but they last 2 hours longer than a roxi to me and I prefer them for that reason.
    I lost my final fight to disease, I feel that this is where it ends
    I need that shot to enter my vein
    My Brompton Cocktail blend

Never Looked Back Opiofiend has much to be proud of Opiofiend has much to be proud of Opiofiend has much to be proud of Opiofiend has much to be proud of Opiofiend has much to be proud of Opiofiend has much to be proud of Opiofiend has much to be proud of Opiofiend has much to be proud of Opiofiend has much to be proud of Opiofiend has much to be proud of Opiofiend has much to be proud of Opiofiend's Avatar

http://forum.opiophile.org/showthrea...il-jelly-blobs.

I did the same type of experiment a while back, and posted my results in the thread above. It worked pretty well in hot water/lemon and the coke mixes. My final results was that purdue really found a way to fuck us good this time with these super evil blobs of jelly.
    This week in drug quotes:

“Among the remedies which it has pleased Almighty God to give to man to relieve his sufferings, none is so universal and so efficacious as opium.”
    -Thomas Sydenham

“I had someone at the Houston police station shoot me with heroin so I could do a story about it. The experience was a special kind of hell. I came out understanding full well how one could be addicted to 'smack,' and quickly.”
    Dan Rather

A drug is not bad. A drug is a chemical compound. The problem comes in when people who take drugs treat them like a licence to behave like an asshole. … Frank Zappa

"Reality is a crutch for people who cant handle drugs"-Lily Tomlin

+ Reply to Thread