Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Adderall and Vyvanse for Withdrawals!

Occasionally Opiated pimpc will become famous soon enough pimpc will become famous soon enough pimpc will become famous soon enough pimpc will become famous soon enough pimpc's Avatar

Default Adderall and Vyvanse for Withdrawals!

I recently went a few days without getting high and didnt feel like taking those bullshit subs so I got a some vivance pills which are like adderall. They worked great for keeping withdrawals at bay and also kept me in a positive state of mind. I got a lot accomplished while on them which is a major plus considering usually when SWIM is kicking he is feeling down in the dumps. SO i woke up and popped a vivance. after my shower and shave i threw on a fre$h polo and some new kicks and went about "gettin it in" for the day! hahahahaha. What do yall think? HAs anyone tried this and had the same good experiences i have? Any bad experiences? A negative side effect for me was that I was up till like 3 or 4 in the morning which isnt cool since I had 2 tests the nect day. Other than that i was happy wit the results. Holla at me

OpioNoMo Marlboro Man is a jewel in the rough Marlboro Man is a jewel in the rough Marlboro Man is a jewel in the rough Marlboro Man is a jewel in the rough Marlboro Man is a jewel in the rough Marlboro Man is a jewel in the rough Marlboro Man is a jewel in the rough Marlboro Man is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Adderall and Vivance for Withdrawals!

It must have been the fresh polo that did the trick. Doing speed while in withdrawls never resulted in a happy ending for me.

Tsukiyomi-no-mikoto JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM's Avatar
    In a suburban town with nothing to do, patiently waiting for something to happen.

The only time I've ever felt like offing myself was when I took an upper in withdrawals.

Just wait until you run out, or crash.

Never Again.

Opiophorum Member opiophanatic has a spectacular aura about opiophanatic has a spectacular aura about opiophanatic has a spectacular aura about opiophanatic has a spectacular aura about opiophanatic has a spectacular aura about opiophanatic has a spectacular aura about opiophanatic's Avatar

first of all, it's vyvanse.

doesn't seem that you coulda been in very bad H W/Ds if this went so smoothly for you.

what kind of shoes were you wearing? heard that makes all the difference. look fly, feel fly

Opiophorum Member josh667 is just really nice josh667 is just really nice josh667 is just really nice josh667 is just really nice josh667 is just really nice josh667 is just really nice josh667 is just really nice josh667 is just really nice josh667 is just really nice josh667's Avatar

you guys don't get it...its FRE$H not FRESH

baller yo

OpioNoMo Marlboro Man is a jewel in the rough Marlboro Man is a jewel in the rough Marlboro Man is a jewel in the rough Marlboro Man is a jewel in the rough Marlboro Man is a jewel in the rough Marlboro Man is a jewel in the rough Marlboro Man is a jewel in the rough Marlboro Man is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by josh667 View Post
    you guys don't get it...its FRE$H not FRESH

baller yo
    I don't know about the rest of y'all but I'm always overly concerned with the way I'm dressed when I'm in withdrawls.

Big pimping n shit.

Never Looked Back dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum's Avatar

Yeah, that and a bullet from a gun and I'm good to go. Vans, 501's, beastie T's, nipple rings, new tatooes.
    What kind of man talks to the DEA? No man. No man at all.----Gus

Opiophorum Member josh667 is just really nice josh667 is just really nice josh667 is just really nice josh667 is just really nice josh667 is just really nice josh667 is just really nice josh667 is just really nice josh667 is just really nice josh667 is just really nice josh667's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marlboro Man View Post
    I don't know about the rest of y'all but I'm always overly concerned with the way I'm dressed when I'm in withdrawls.

Big pimping n shit.
    I personally don't leave my cig-burnholed PJ's in w/d if I dont have too...I guess the OP is tougher than most of us, though.

Quote Originally Posted by josh667 View Post
    I personally don't leave my cig-burnholed PJ's in w/d if I dont have too...I guess the OP is tougher than most of us, though.
    I hear the other pimps salute his ass as he struts by and pops his collar. Even high class 'hoes' are in awe of his Jersey tan. Pro football stars beg him for his autograph when the see his collection of new kicks.

Oh, yeah. The OP is one bad mo' fo'. He just kicked China White's ass with an Adderall.

Opiophile fauxflavored is a name known to all fauxflavored is a name known to all fauxflavored is a name known to all fauxflavored is a name known to all fauxflavored is a name known to all fauxflavored is a name known to all fauxflavored is a name known to all fauxflavored is a name known to all fauxflavored is a name known to all fauxflavored is a name known to all fauxflavored is a name known to all fauxflavored's Avatar

adderall and withdrawals and you sleep?

Never Looked Back Larkin has disabled reputation Larkin's Avatar

must not be very serious withdrawals at all... if i take a shit ton of lope, that will alleviate the physical WDs from dope/pills (i have a nice tolly. 1g of fire dope or 300-400mg of oxy a day as of now, 200-300mg of lope gets me well for a day or 2)

but if i have lope and xanax, adderall/vyvanse/ritalin will give me the ups i need

if u have a fre$h polo and your idea of "getting it in" isnt going out and getting high, then you arent too deep in addiction. which is a VERY good thing... i hope you dont end up selling your fre$h polos and end up a $tinky junki3

Jr. Opiophile madnesscult is fresh on the scene. madnesscult is fresh on the scene. madnesscult's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyMohawk View Post
    The only time I've ever felt like offing myself was when I took an upper in withdrawals.

Never Again.

Oh god, the memory of my experience with that makes me cringe!

Quote Originally Posted by pimpc View Post
    I recently went a few days without getting high and didnt feel like taking those bullshit subs
    If you went 2+ days without using and "didn't feel" like taking subs or anything else to alleviate your withdrawl symptoms, then I'd say you have more of what I'd call an opiate-hangover* than a physical addiction. Why not just add a sideways-facing hat to your ensemble, and you'll kick your habit no problem!

*Clarification: in my experience, as well as that of several others I know, after using opiates, specifically heroin for 2 or more days straight (though not currently physically dependent), there's sometimes what seems to be a kind of hangover the day after one stops using: headache, mild ickiness, etc. No worse than an actual alcohol-caused hangover.
    Last edited by flowergirl; 03-30-2011 at 06:35 AM.
    give in to your madness

Opiophorum Member opiophanatic has a spectacular aura about opiophanatic has a spectacular aura about opiophanatic has a spectacular aura about opiophanatic has a spectacular aura about opiophanatic has a spectacular aura about opiophanatic has a spectacular aura about opiophanatic's Avatar

i like how the thread title got changed and is still wrong...

i have to say though that i once used meth to escape opiate withdrawal by way of staying awake tweakin for 5-6 days and then straight crashed and slept for about 5 days.... not to say that i completely escaped but being so exhausted helped a bit

Never Looked Back JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE?'s Avatar

Holy shit.... you cracked the code. For years Junkies have been attempting to figure out how to avoid WDs. And you did it during your first real kick? Really? like Really?

How about you UTMFSE, or read the "Healing & Remedy" forum as this has been talked about before.

BTW... The fact you didn't have to use lope, or anything for the stomach issues just goes to show that stims must now be packed with individual miracles in each pill, or your habit wasn't much to begin with. Personally, if I do stims during withdrawls I cant stop vomiting. It must be that I just dont feel good enough to shower, shave, pull on a fre$h polo, or new kicks. All I want to do is lay in bed and sweat.

Thank you so much for this ground breaking information. God, Doctors and junkies the world over must've missed this. I wonder how......
    I don’t care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it.”
    -William S. Burroughs

Going to trial with a lawyer who considers your whole life-style a Crime in Progress is not a happy prospect.”
    Dr Hunter S Thompson

Opiophorum Member FlapJack is just really nice FlapJack is just really nice FlapJack is just really nice FlapJack is just really nice FlapJack is just really nice FlapJack is just really nice FlapJack is just really nice FlapJack is just really nice FlapJack is just really nice FlapJack is just really nice FlapJack's Avatar

Default Re: Adderall and Vyvanase for Withdrawals!

This kid really needs to right a book on all these fabulous ways to kick dope.

There was a gem in the other thread o hoped no one missed. Apparently the easiest way to go through pain-free withdrawals is to get yourself in a jail cell for a few days and simply accept that you can get nothing to get right. Once you know you aren't gonna get high your body just gives up and lays off the w/d.

Personally I swear by this method since he was kind enough to tell me about it. But ill be sure to try the amphetamine cure next time.

Don't listen to liars like johnny mohawk and other lesser members. They're just jealously spreading false information because pimpc is so fly and been in the game so long he knows it like he knows whats really good with these w/d.

Seriously if any of you were actually thinking this would be something short of a miracle you should get your head examined.

OpioNoMo SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex!

uppers in w/d work like crazy
    i know everyone can't help but hate on the OP after the trainwreck of his last thread
    but goddamn it this can actually work
    i bet i can get through today with no oxy (yeah, i have a habit, wanna fight about it?)
    and just take desoxyn and adderall and have no w/d symptoms

OpioNoMo borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker

Twenty years back or so, the UK government decided that what junkies needed to quit was MORE ENERGY & thus Dexedrine tablets were prescribed. All it did was gave said junkies something else to sell for their heroin.

I certainly feel better in a nice, Jermyn Street, cavalry twill - hunting jacket (Harris Tweed) - Trilby (never a soft hat before Derby day) ensemble ☺

Never Looked Back JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE? has conned a lot of people to get this much rep JuStOnEmOrE?'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEY View Post
    uppers in w/d work like crazy
    i know everyone can't help but hate on the OP after the trainwreck of his last thread
    but goddamn it this can actually work
    i bet i can get through today with no oxy (yeah, i have a habit, wanna fight about it?)
    and just take desoxyn and adderall and have no w/d symptoms

You may be one of the exceptions to the rule. I'm dead serious when I say that if I take a stim in WDs... I'm just wide awake and vomiting and it makes my anxiety, and skin crawling like 2mil times worse. So the kid may have a point, all I'm saying if it's as effective as OP seems to believe, there should be Adderall clinics instead of 'Done clinics.

Quote Originally Posted by FlapJack View Post
    This kid really needs to right a book on all these fabulous ways to kick dope.

There was a gem in the other thread o hoped no one missed. Apparently the easiest way to go through pain-free withdrawals is to get yourself in a jail cell for a few days and simply accept that you can get nothing to get right. Once you know you aren't gonna get high your body just gives up and lays off the w/d.
    UMMMM....... I HAVE A QUESTION!!!!! ***raises hand***

If that type of visualization works so well.... they why all the Adderall??
    Last edited by JuStOnEmOrE?; 03-30-2011 at 06:33 AM. Reason: Question
    I don’t care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it.”
    -William S. Burroughs

Going to trial with a lawyer who considers your whole life-style a Crime in Progress is not a happy prospect.”
    Dr Hunter S Thompson

True Opiophile upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyMohawk View Post

Never Again.
    Yep.

One particular nightmarish situation I had........ I was 2 days into a kick from a bundle and a half per day habit. Felt like I wanted to die. Scraped up some cash, and went to cop some dope. Bought two bags. Got them into a rig. Blasted off. Fuck. Bell ringer. I got sold coke instead of dope.

That shot made me feel so terrible and somehow amplified the withdrawal. Makes me cringe thinking about it.
    it's up or out and the ladder's on fire

Jr. Opiophile FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan's Avatar

i can understand how everybody wanted to blast OP, but i've used addies in the past when in w/d. if AFTER the first 3 days on subs sometimes the 4th morning i will snort a lil sub and lay back down for an hour then wake up and puke, puke, puke. once that's over, i'll eat addies to get through my day at work b/c helps keep my mind focused and "get it in" at work. when i get off, i'll get a handful of kpins and xannies and off to sleep...wake up, repeat. it does backfire sometimes b/c i can't sleep even after all the benzos. note: this is terrible w/out the subs or other comfort meds.

upstate, i can't imagine how terrible that musta been. especially after the excitement of thinkin you had dope...straight nightmare

Never Looked Back Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz's Avatar

I have heard VERY occasional anecdotes about people doing their rattle using speed, sometimes crossing their dependence from heroin to amphetamines. I would rather eat my own flesh than take stims during w/ds, I can only imagine it making it worse.
    I can second Boro about UK doctors prescribing amphetamines to heroin addicts in the 60s/70s, I saw a documentary with users from that period. They said it made them feel worse.

Benz

Never Looked Back TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole's Avatar

I have to agree with shelley on this one
    except i dont get script meth
    just dexedrine
    ad if you didnt just get off a 90mg+ oxy/equivelant of heroin habit
    speed can do the trick

oh but sweet god, the days after are
    FAR worse than any withdrawls

hope that was useful for ya, dizzitydigdangduberbrah

Never Looked Back candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20's Avatar

a meth addict told me to try this once his logic was when ur sick you take something with psuedophedrine in it so if im dope sick taking an amphetamine would help i told him he was a fuckin idiot and has no idea what bein dope sicks like id rather just eat xannies

Never Looked Back Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy's Avatar

Default Re: Adderall and Vyvanse for Withdrawals!

So while the mere thought of speed/coke/MPH/<insert misc. Stim here> while kicking seems a fate worse than death to me, I guess I could see this working to some extent if you have a VERY modest physical dependency. After all, withdrawal is a result of endorphine levels (gross over-simplification), and stims cause a rush of endorphine production/reuptake inhibition. So if you were a little off with the kick, maybe it would help.

I have never met anyone who had a serious habit who could substitute stims for opies and have anything short of suicidal ideation. Oh god, just thinking of that seems so horrid. The only thing that I can think of that sounds worse would be taking acid or something like that while kickin.

Now, once you are past the initial, acute withdrawal... Maybe I could see the use with PAWS.

Anyway, to the OP, if you could simply not "feel" like maintaining in some way for a few days without the realization that kicking puts people out of commission for at least a few days... Well my friend, you are probably not heavily dependent on opiates. Which is good. I hope you never have to realize the state of mind that people in this thread are familiar with- real, nasty, ugly withdrawals...

If speed works for you, rock on with it. Maybe leave it behind before speed stops covering your mild withdrawal symptoms. Someday you will understand the rest of the people in this thread if you keep fucking with opiates recreationally. I hope you avoid that.

Never Looked Back Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import's Avatar
    Restaurant at the end of the universe, AKA Seattle

Quote Originally Posted by madnesscult View Post
    If you went 2+ days without using and "didn't feel" like taking subs or anything else to alleviate your withdrawl symptoms, then I'd say you have more of what I'd call an opiate-hangover* than a physical addiction. Why not just add a sideways-facing hat to your ensemble, and you'll kick your habit no problem!

*Clarification: in my experience, as well as that of several others I know, after using opiates, specifically heroin for 2 or more days straight (though not currently physically dependent), there's sometimes what seems to be a kind of hangover the day after one stops using: headache, mild ickiness, etc. No worse than an actual alcohol-caused hangover.
    This is exactly what I was thinking. Once the OP discovers real opiate dependance, he might rethink the stim approach.

I've been in a few therapy groups recently, and there are a TON of oxy kids who talk about their opio hangovers and think that they're withdrawals.

"Yeah, I just sleep it off, bro"
    Cheeseburger in paradise

Noddin' & Moddin' mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline's Avatar

right. Because when you're DOPE SICK taking Amphets. Can cure you right up. Let me get this straight. In W/D, you passed up an opioid(bupe) for some speed? God, this is really something.

Luckily for you, youarent actually depedant on opioids.
    “ I can’t think of anything off the top of my head that seems more important than something designed to raise money to keep something going that keeps IV drug users from dying. ” - Elliott Smith

Never Looked Back Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks is one bad motherfucker Bricks & Stacks's Avatar

I'm not hatin on you I'm just for real askin, but I thought the whole point of you rippin dude off was to get off dope cuz you couldn't get off if you had a connect? Now your sayin "I didn't get high today" and that shit was like a couple days ago at least.

I do respect how even in the face of so much hate you still threw out the "fre$h polo and new kicks" joint, I got to say I wasn't expectin that haha, it's like you wanted to make a decent post but figured everyone was just goin to put you on blast anyways so you put yourself out there before they got a chance. Kinda like fat kids callin them selves fat to make it less fun for other people

But the only thing that works for me in withdrawl is more dope or subs to at least take away all the physical shit, so I think whoever said you had more like a opiate hangover then a real habbit seems bout right to me cuz I couldn't fuckin imagine poppin a bunch of adderall when I'm all cold, sweatin, pukin, and shittin constantly

Opiophorum Member elbowguts will become famous soon enough elbowguts will become famous soon enough elbowguts will become famous soon enough elbowguts will become famous soon enough elbowguts will become famous soon enough

Speed in general used to work pretty good for me when I had the kind of withdrawals you get after being on Vicodin for a couple of weeks: when you're really just kind of beat down and tired and need a lift.

As for serious withdrawals, I really don't want speed until like the 3rd or 4th day when all the horrid shit is over and I could use some energy.

Junky Pantopon Pete is just really nice Pantopon Pete is just really nice Pantopon Pete is just really nice Pantopon Pete is just really nice Pantopon Pete is just really nice Pantopon Pete is just really nice Pantopon Pete is just really nice Pantopon Pete is just really nice Pantopon Pete is just really nice Pantopon Pete is just really nice Pantopon Pete's Avatar

In the first few years of my habit, when I was still blowing shit, I had a job driving a box truck all over CT filling vending machines at schools, corp. offices, etc. I had a really good hustle involving the change mechs so I would spend like $300 a day on a bun and a half of dope and 2 grams of coke. The job started at 5am and were more often than not 11, 12, even 14 hours long. But I had no problem as long as I had all the dope and coke I needed to blow in the back of the truck.

The problem came when I couldn't get D for whatever reason in time for work. See, I couldn't possibly call out sick, because then I couldn't do my change hustle. So I had to tough it out with the worst WD's of my career. But I found that by "speeding through the sick" as I called it, with a few g's of Charley I could JUST make it throught the day.

But I had to CONSTANTLY blow lines until I finally secured the dope. If I ran out of coke too, I would have to literally talk myself out of driving my truck off a cliff or whatever. Going through a crash after a 2-3 day coke binge AND being dopesick is possibly the worst feeling ever, and working a really hard long day produced this horrile, hopeless feeling that I still shudder to remember now.

That was probably 6-8 years ago. Now I feel like most of the others who say the thought of stims while sick is nightmarish at best.
    Last edited by Pantopon Pete; 03-30-2011 at 12:04 PM. Reason: mind ya business
    "We took morphine, diamorphine, cyclizine, codeine, temazepam, nitrazepam, phenobarbitone, sodium amytal, dextropropoxyphene, methadone, nalbuphine, pethidine, pentazocine, buprenorphine, dextromoramide, chlormethiazole. The streets are awash with drugs you can have for unhappiness and pain, and we took them all. Fuck it, we would have injected vitimin C if only they'd made it illegal."

Token ★ Phenethylaminophile Chipper has disabled reputation Chipper's Avatar

Upper can help for the first few hours by metabolising whatever opiate is still left in you.

But then they will work against you and amplify the misery. Maybe good for PAWS but as a viable comfort med, just the thought of it makes me shudder when in withdrawals.

But hey, whatever works for you ...
    "Shoot drugs not people"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast