Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Potentiate oxymorphone (Opana)

Occasionally Opiated Ch3nZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Potentiate oxymorphone (Opana)

Adding alcohol to your body after ingesting Opana will greatly increase its effects and is generally considered unsafe, unless you are a seasoned vet of course. Do as you wish. Anyways, lately 20mg Opana hasn't been getting me to the point of nodding anymore, but only to where I have a general sense of well-being and relief from my chronic anxiety.

In the past hour I've taken Somas, 10mg Opana, and a beer. And OMG! I'm blown away. Not only is this euphoric, but I am actually nodding while typing this post!!! I'm sooo sold on oxyM+alcohol, even tho I HATE alcohol. It's so gross lol.

Has anyone else tried this? What are your oppinions?

Never Looked Back sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod's Avatar

Icon6 Re: Potentiate Oxymorphone (Opana)

I dont really dig the whole soma thing, but I'll tell you personally for me what works wonders. I get some of those white 15mg opana pills and some of the 10s as well. I also have a much easier time getting the little blue 5mg oxymorphones.

so what I do is this quite simply.
    45 mins before, I take 600mg of tagamet, 35 mins before I take a benedryl (little pink fucker) and 30-60mg of dxm.

Then I go apeshit on the sniffing. I remove the coating and snort two opana 15s right away. Then I begin drinking my johnny walker blue label (sipping)... I crush up several of the blue 5mg oxymorphones, but instead of lines, I do them in bumps so as to get better absorption into the nasal cavity and less drip. so I'll bump these maybe every 10 mins or so. I also--and this is weird-- but in between sipping my blue label, I drink fresh squeezed grapefruit, specifically white grapefruit.

and I dunno why, but I seem to love mixing insuffilated opana with IM'ing a few dillies just for fun to get it started. (specifically I have a pile of those little new yellow p 4's, the 4mg hydromorphones. I like to IM 16mg of those or 32mg in addition to my Opana) I catch the dragon every chip on this... but opana for me is like a treat, I only do it maybe every few months

be careful though. a lot of the shit I do to chip or just have fun, is known to kill people.

I haven't had a good opana chip since that chicago blizzard hit. thats my last opana chip.

good luck chippin and be safe.

Occasionally Opiated Ch3nZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Potentiate Oxymorphone (Opana)

Damn source, you party harder than I used to! But in the case with oxymorphone, is tagamet really necessary? I know we use it to keep more oxycodone in our bodies without it being metabolized, but does the same apply for Opana?

Opiophorum Member opiophanatic has a spectacular aura about opiophanatic has a spectacular aura about opiophanatic has a spectacular aura about opiophanatic has a spectacular aura about opiophanatic has a spectacular aura about opiophanatic has a spectacular aura about opiophanatic's Avatar

pretty much just don't believe you source.

your posts are so fucking crazy.

not to say that it's not possible that you are telling the truth, HERE,
    just that you come off as borderline schizophrenic and or some type of MPD.

just sayin.

but to the OP..

i used to love taking a couple somas with my oxyC and drink a couple of those mike's harder. yeah kind of a bitch drink but two of those, a couple somas andmy oc's. used to love that

Never Looked Back sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ch3nZ View Post
    Damn source, you party harder than I used to! But in the case with oxymorphone, is tagamet really necessary? I know we use it to keep more oxycodone in our bodies without it being metabolized, but does the same apply for Opana?
    i actually am not sure about the tagamet in relation to oxymorphone. buddy of mine told me to do it with the OGs so I jsut kept the ritual going with opana. if I am wrong, please someone let me know! the other guy, sorry for being schizo. I honestly blame my abuse of LSD in my teenage years. if you dont believe me, next time I chip on oxy morphone, ill put a bag over my head and videotape myself snorting these buggers. I wouldn't make up stories just for shits and giggles. I just like to get a serious rush/nod goign when I opiate. and I like to drag it out as long as I can within a 48 hour period.

I'm sorry if I offended anyone with my obsessive abuse of these damned things. I really am trying to be just a chipper, but I'm not quite out of the woods yet from being an actual junkie

take tonite for example. I made a boo boo with a fent patch I should not have opened. So to punish myself, I am staying up all nite long watching trainspotting over and over and checking opiophile while I work on a C++ program that, when completed, will track the statistics of my opiate use. Ideally I am trying to party less and less, gradually over time.

if you must know, I grew up in a place that was not far from an insane asylum. So you can imagine during my youth, being surrounded by actual crazy people had some effect on my behavior.

I probably am hallucinating for all I know. my clock changed for 4:17 meanwhile my opiophile time is 1;17.

dear-opiophanatic-my-time-is-jacked.jpg

anyway, someone let me know if the tagamet works for opana or not. that I would like to know for sure
    Last edited by sourcecod; 03-13-2011 at 04:17 AM. Reason: having trouble thinking due to too much fent.

Departed Opiophile Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay's Avatar

This week I found out that promethazine works very well as a potentiator !
    50 mgs and I was nodding for hours.
    I am surprised I have never read about this.

Never Looked Back TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. McKay View Post
    your welcome haha

and idk if what source is saying could be in ANY way construed as "schizophrenic", or something someone would say who suffers DID(Dissociate Identity Disorder)
    pretty sure there is just the one, distinct sourcecod that everyone here feels the need to constantly tear at
    whether or not what he posts is the truth or not, that is debatable, as is EVERYONES POSTS HERE
    shit half the fucking people have signatures that claim everything they say is a farce.......

to the OP: how does chipping with oxyM work? i got my first taste yesterday and i dont see this as a "once in a while" kind of experience
    maybe its just me but i usually get sick to my stomach anytime i drink on opiates, hands down my favorite potentiation combo is
    120mgs DXM, 100mgs benadryl(diphenhydramine), some vaporized methoxetamine and a big meal right before all of this
    that process is fucking golden in my book, but assuming you cant get any MXE id just take another 50mgs DPH and 30mgs DXM
    any other anthistamines are pretty effective, hydroxyzine(Atarax), promethazine(Phenergan) are my two favorites, but alas they are not OTC in the U.S.
    to cure the soul by means of the senses, and the senses by means of the soul

Health Professional jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. McKay View Post

Promethazine potentiates most narcotics. It is a known potentiator and used in hospitals.
    JILL
    *Disclaimer: Any information provided or requested in this post is not intended to imply or constitute the existence of a patient/professional relationship between any parties. It is for informational purposes only, unless otherwise under written contract with this writer.

Jr. Opiophile PoppyLlama is a jewel in the rough PoppyLlama is a jewel in the rough PoppyLlama is a jewel in the rough PoppyLlama is a jewel in the rough PoppyLlama is a jewel in the rough PoppyLlama is a jewel in the rough PoppyLlama is a jewel in the rough PoppyLlama is a jewel in the rough PoppyLlama's Avatar

Somas are the best potentiator out there IMO, next to valium, and after valium comes DXM (not so much a potentiator as a tolerance reducer--NMDA agonism ) and after DXM comes benadryl (mostly to get rid of the itchys, but it helps with the nod a little)

Promethazine is definitely a good one too, I used to get a SHIT load of it scripted for sleep problems and nausea issues but it didn't really help. I remember taking SOO much of that shit and not feeling much at all. then I'd combine it with opiates and be noddin off my rocker!

Never Looked Back Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew has much to be proud of Bartholomew's Avatar

hydroxyzine is king of potentiators.

BUT in this case, just drink alcohol if youve got opana.

i remember doing a 20mg shot of oxyM after a six pack. my GOD was i plastered.
    "we will NEVER go extinct. we're the species that invented Smirnoff ice! and opium! and morphine! which we invented as a cure for opium addiction. and heroin! which we invented to cure the morphine addicts. and then methadone! which we came up with to cure the heroin junkies. my point is, there's no problem too fat for mankind to tackle."

The Legend GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PoppyLlama View Post
    Somas are the best potentiator out there IMO, next to valium, and after valium comes DXM (not so much a potentiator as a tolerance reducer--NMDA agonism ) and after DXM comes benadryl (mostly to get rid of the itchys, but it helps with the nod a little)

Promethazine is definitely a good one too, I used to get a SHIT load of it scripted for sleep problems and nausea issues but it didn't really help. I remember taking SOO much of that shit and not feeling much at all. then I'd combine it with opiates and be noddin off my rocker!
    SOMAS , VALUIM , ACOHOL ETC ARE NOT POTENTIATORS
    They are simple another completely DIFFERENT DRUG that makes you even more fucker up than the OPIATE
    and this is almost always the death combo in a so-calLed OPIATE OD
    Nope usually is not the opiate alone it benzos and acohol add to the beautiful opiaTES THAT KILL YOU

YOU simply do not understand the conception of potenaiting
    rest assured BENZO AND OPIATES KILL

Jr. Opiophile PoppyLlama is a jewel in the rough PoppyLlama is a jewel in the rough PoppyLlama is a jewel in the rough PoppyLlama is a jewel in the rough PoppyLlama is a jewel in the rough PoppyLlama is a jewel in the rough PoppyLlama is a jewel in the rough PoppyLlama is a jewel in the rough PoppyLlama's Avatar

I realize that they are not potentiators in the way the WGFJ or tagamet is, but they still help you feel higher sometimes..thats all I was saying
    and I also know that benzos and opiates are the number one cause of opiate overdose--as for alcohol, I don't drink so idc about that. although drinking 1 or 2 beers with your opiates helps with the nice feeling.

I do understand the concept of potentiating I assure you..but it's not really a big deal.
    hope yall are havin a good night.

Never Looked Back TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOLD N DIEMONDS View Post
    [
    rest assured BENZO AND OPIATES KILL
    yea im surprised at myself even that there hasnt been more precaution when using other drugs to intensify
    especially that wonderfully, deadly fun combo of BZO and OPI

if youre only a chipper, id stick with benadryl/promethazine/hydroxyzine, and if youre feeling ballsy, DXM
    if you have little or no tolerance to either opiates or benzos it is likely that this combo will put you in the grave
    (and if you werent aware, benzos mimic the effects of alcohol, and it doesnt like you do much recreational drinking outside of with your opana)

enjoy getting the most potent yet still feasible opiate to use while chpping, ive only gotten oxyM for the first time yesterday
    and i live in arguably one of the three most pill-infested area of FL
    be safe and enjoy your druggery
    to cure the soul by means of the senses, and the senses by means of the soul

The Legend GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PoppyLlama View Post
    I realize that they are not potentiators in the way the WGFJ or tagamet is, but they still help you feel higher sometimes..thats all I was saying
    and I also know that benzos and opiates are the number one cause of opiate overdose--as for alcohol, I don't drink so idc about that. although drinking 1 or 2 beers with your opiates helps with the nice feeling.

I do understand the concept of potentiating I assure you..but it's not really a big deal.
    hope yall are havin a good night.
    ah woiw ACTAULLY IT IS A VERY BIG DEAL,
    YOU PRETTY YOUNG RIGHT?

PRO TIP :THE BEST POTENTIATOR IS THE NEEDLE FOR PANAS
    CAUTION DON'T YOU EVER TRY THIS CAUSE YOU FUCKER UP AND DIE

Health Professional jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill is one bad motherfucker jill's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomew View Post
    BUT in this case, just drink alcohol if youve got opana.

i remember doing a 20mg shot of oxyM after a six pack. my GOD was i plastered.
    Don't ever recommend to combine oxymorphone and alcohol to anyone, and certainly don't mention doses that you took and lived through. As discussed in other threads, this is a very deadly combination. Alcohol can make the oxymorphone up to 240% stronger.
    JILL
    *Disclaimer: Any information provided or requested in this post is not intended to imply or constitute the existence of a patient/professional relationship between any parties. It is for informational purposes only, unless otherwise under written contract with this writer.

OpioNoMo ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker

i think once you get to the point of rigging up opanas, there aint gonna be much that will potentate your shot, besides extra drugs, sorry for the inconvenience-MGMT

Quote Originally Posted by ausativa View Post
    i think once you get to the point of rigging up opanas, there aint gonna be much that will potentate your shot, besides extra drugs, sorry for the inconvenience-MGMT
    well that kind of me point my friend

IV OPANA IS AS MUTHERFUCKING GOOD AS ANY KNOW OPIATE GETS ,
    IT CAN NOT,IT DOES NOT GET ANY BETTER THAN THAT FOR A (solo)OPIATE

THIS TALK OF BENZO AND SUCH AS A TRUE POTENATOR IS UTTER DANGEROUS NONESE
    AT LEAST IF I IV MY KNOWN AMOUNT OF TOLERANT OPANA I WILL NOT KILL ME FROM THAT,
    ALL THESE CRAZY DRUGCOCKTAILS ARE WHAT KILLS
    AND ACHOL IS ONE OF THE WORST DUE TO IS NATURE OF MAKING ONE VERY STUPID, DRUNK

Occasionally Opiated Cmoney is fresh on the scene. Cmoney is fresh on the scene. Cmoney's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jill View Post
    Don't ever recommend to combine oxymorphone and alcohol to anyone, and certainly don't mention doses that you took and lived through. As discussed in other threads, this is a very deadly combination. Alcohol can make the oxymorphone up to 240% stronger.
    Yea I'm with Jill, alcohol and opi's (even hydroC) can be very bad. I had a friend have to go to the hospital after a fist full of OGs and way too much beer for one man.
    So please dont be stupid with this combo. Benzos too, just remember you can always add but never subtract.

Also what GnD says! lol
    Last edited by Cmoney; 02-04-2012 at 11:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmoney View Post
    just remember you can always add but never subtract.
    PLEASE people, ^ this ^ , I say it all the time along with other health pros here. There are some deadly combinations out there. PLEASE be careful!!!
    JILL

Health Professional candy is cooler than ice candy is cooler than ice candy is cooler than ice candy is cooler than ice candy is cooler than ice candy is cooler than ice candy is cooler than ice candy is cooler than ice candy is cooler than ice candy is cooler than ice candy is cooler than ice candy's Avatar

Yeah, I second that Jill, the use of alcohol and opiate is just like playing with fire, you are bound to get burned. This can be a fatal combination
    and what might be OK for one user, can be deadly for another. Don't compromise your life, you know what you can handle and what you can't.

And I will say it again, as I must...You can always add, but you cannot take away. PLease be careful when mixing opiates with anything else that will cause
    respiratory depression. ie; alchohol and opanas!

Departed Opiophile Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay's Avatar

I have never had a drink since I have been on Opana.
    well this weekend I went out with some friends and they all ordered drinks... Well I had not had any Opana in a good 4 hours or so, so I order a margarita.

By the time I finished I could barely keep my eyes open and my eyes were kinda rolling into the back of my head.

It did not last long, but I could not believe how much alcohol poteniates the Opana.

SUPER FUCKING SOLID GOLD MEMBER Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero's Avatar

Wow, I can't believe GnD got banned, can anybody shed some light on what happened?
    Phenergan/promethazine is big with DC/MD area methodonians as a potentiator-it's even tested for at the klinik and you won't get THs if you have it in your system with no Rx. I used it many times when I was on done and I'd say it potentiates the nod/sleepiness factor in spades and the euphoria not at all-basically it made me even more of a done slug than I was to begin with, which is saying something.

Opiophile taytoechip has much to be proud of taytoechip has much to be proud of taytoechip has much to be proud of taytoechip has much to be proud of taytoechip has much to be proud of taytoechip has much to be proud of taytoechip has much to be proud of taytoechip has much to be proud of taytoechip has much to be proud of taytoechip has much to be proud of taytoechip has much to be proud of taytoechip's Avatar

Default Re: Potentiate oxymorphone (Opana)

ive tried opana with beer.. and although it did seem to potent it a bit. it wasnt worth it to me. the feeling was not the same.

Never Looked Back iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon has conned a lot of people to get this much rep iriewon's Avatar

Default Re: Potentiate oxymorphone (Opana)

cannabis & benzos to potentiate all opiates/oids. although i dont suggest the later since it is dangerous but a lil cannabis never hurt nobody!
    I'm so skinny, but that semi-auto's right in my waist
    From Jags to Jeeps, hoopties with the raggedy seats
    Just imagine how I'm movin if we had any beef
    Beats relax me, good cheeba keeps me nasty
    Lower the smoke when I see the D's creepin past me
    Duckin the NARCs, born bustin Dutches apart
    Love pussy wit pretty lips, when you fuck it it fart

+ Reply to Thread