Advertise on Opiophile

View Poll Results: What is your favorite Roxi/Generic Oxycodone IR?

Voters
190. You may not vote on this poll
  • Activas

44 23.16%
  • Sandoz, Canada

0 0%
  • Ethex

4 2.11%
  • Mallinckrodt

93 48.95%
  • Brand Name Roxicodone (54 99)

17 8.95%
  • Caraco

2 1.05%
  • CorePharma

1 0.53%
  • KVK-Tech

19 10.00%
  • Qualitest

22 11.58%
  • I prefer ER (OP or OG/OC)

13 6.84%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite brand of IR Oxycodone? Generic/Brand Roxi?

Never Looked Back seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids's Avatar

Default What is your favorite brand of IR Oxycodone? Generic/Brand Roxi?

what do you guys like best? I know they all have similar but different attributes. what do you think?
    better the devil you know than the devil you don't

Never Looked Back sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod's Avatar

Default Re: What is your favorite brand of IR Oxycodone? Generic/Brand Roxi?

I'm gonna have to go with KVK Techs K | 56's. :biggrin:

and
    KVK Techs K | 57's!

I snorted both of these late last year and they were pretty much as good as if not better than the OGs. I mean they didnt smell as nice or look as pretty, but they fucking rocked my socks with a few tagamet and some insuffilation!

Never Looked Back normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420's Avatar

Mallies by far the best for me. easiest to prep and IV and seem to work better/faster. The ethex seemed good when i used to snort em and people seemed to really like the k-9 30's too. The V's are by far the worst.

Never Looked Back seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids's Avatar

I made it so you can mark multiple selections. like i like activas, Mallinckrodt, or qualitests. never tried any of the others except ethex and those suck. They are like breaking plastic. after you break them down they are ok, but hitting them with the shredder takes forever and you are way likley to drop the pill and possibly lose it in the motion. havent been to a pharm that carries them tho, so they must know they suck.

I know my heart would drop if I received those on fill, I usually dont ask because the places I go always have the good blue ones.

never seen the k9s. Am interested to try em out now... they easy to prep or easy to toot or what? I have noticed they all taste different. I like the qualitest taste the best. its like a flower or something. by taste, i mean taste in my nasal.

Never Looked Back opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8's Avatar

malli's are easily my fav. I hate the a's and v's. I feel like the a's are especially weak, I can do 90mg of the malli's and nod but I'll do like 120mg of the a's and barely even feel good...

Never Looked Back normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420's Avatar

yea I sniffed the k9's they seemed more potent then the other brands but maybe just because I dont see them as often. I had the k56/7 I forget witch one but they were the 10's a week or so ago and I booted em. They did not seem that special.

Opiophile digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby's Avatar

Mallies are the best of what I have tried over the years. However, I would like to try the KVK's sometime. Have heard repeatedly good things about them.
    "You must respect the chemistry."

Never Looked Back candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20's Avatar

i eat roxis so i like the ethex ones but the only other two ive seen i shot and they were the a's and malli i prefer the m's when shootin

Never Looked Back sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod is a glorious beacon of light sourcecod's Avatar

Icon6 Re: What is your favorite brand of IR Oxycodone? Generic/Brand Roxi?

I just realized that I have snorted mallies before and therefore I would like to change my vote from KVK to mallie. nothing against kvk, i just have ridiculous axx too too many of these evil fuckers and mallies elude me for some reason appearing only here and there...

Opiophile panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda's Avatar

i just find this so weird. 3-4 years ago, my favorite and all of my friends where the "a's". if we got the mallies, it was alright, not that they suck, we were still excited because we all loved roxi's. but it seemed like the "a's" where at least like 1.5x's stronger then the mallies. at the time it was either name brand and they never came around. the a's, mallies, or ethex. we all hated the ethex, most people who filled there scripts avoided places that carried them, thankfully. most of the time it was the mallies we got and getting the a's was a treat. i had one guy i would drive an hour out to his pm appt, pay for it and the script and get a crazy deal for the money and ride i put up, plus he would have me and a friend sell the rest for a deal and that was more free pills. his pharmacy always had the a's. i loved those things, they tasted like candy and seemed so much more potent then anything else. favorite day of the month, only part of the lifestyle i miss, was how much fun that day was.

thats why its weird to me that people don't like them anymore. during the shutdown of the a's is when i quit, i guess they had to have changed something in them or maybe they were putting to much oxy in before? i dunno, but pre-shutdown the a's where king! followed by mallies and the ethex could go fuck off. nothing worse then going to pick up 30's, just to be handed a bunch of the white ones! such a disappointment. me and my friends roa was sniffing them.

my doctor recently had prescribed me roxi's and when i filled them, i got the kvk's. i didn't try them but, i hear they are decent. i also hear the same thing about the k9's.

Never Looked Back opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep opi8's Avatar

so weird panda, I hate the a's! It's really strange to me that you prefer the activis because like I said I can do so much more of the a's compared to the malli's and not even feel fucked up, I used to only do oxy's really so maybe they used to be better? seems unlikely that they would change so much to the point where they would go from being 1.5 stronger to completely sucking...I'd almost rather go without than spend $20+ on an a215

Opiophile panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda's Avatar

see thats what gets me too. back in the day if presented the option of paying $5 more per pill for the a's compared to the mallies, i would have gotten the a's. that says a lot because feeding a decent addiction of these expensive pills is well...expensive.

i know they were shut down for some quality control issues and during that down time is when i quit(well a bit before). i dunno what the issue(s) was, but now i want to find out. we had a bunch of rumors around here that some pills were getting twice the amount of oxy and such, but they were just rumors. i have nothing to back that up. all i know is when they shut them down it affected all the other companies and started a shortage and people started getting prescribed different drugs like methadone and their doctors never switched them back!

i also heard when they came back that the a's now somewhat gel up? i definitely never had that problem pre-shutdown. they were the easiest pill to sniff and tasted wonderful. they sniffed better then name brand oc's. different taste, missing that distinct name brand oc taste, but tasted somewhat like candy. wow i miss those things. so maybe this way they gel now contributes to them not being as affective, but that depends on how you take them. if you just swallow them, it won't matter.

The A's were good before the shutdown. Now the a215 (30's) are fine to snort, prep and shoot fine but the a214 (15's) suck big time to shoot they kinda gel but not like a morph does. they tend to clump up around the cottin and its hard to pull all the h20 back out. Plus both the 30's and 15's dont seem to be half as powerful as the m's are.

so normus you've had them pre and post shutdown, did you like the a's better then the m's pre shutdown? i am probably due to get a another script even though i never touched my kvk's. i need to find a pharmacy with the a's, just to see. but my tolerance is going to be different and won't be able to judge correctly.

True Opiophile Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s's Avatar

ir HEROIN pwns rx anything.

dropped out of the pharm market when retail hit .50mg for oxyC

"...i paid a visit to Schrodinger in his vienna apartment before his death... There were no cats. I was told he did not like cats."
    -quantam leaps, bernstein.

(thanatos)

[
    'thiscapriciouswhim'
    ]

'grass is greener
    over here'

no one likes the qualitest? pretty popular around here.

could pass for an 'a'. same size about but have a 'v' on them. the cursive one you have all seen before im sure on hydrocodone products.

Never Looked Back OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude's Avatar

voted M's...they just work better than the others for almost any ROA. a's & v's lack consistency & to some degree quality....
    ymmv
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

everything I say is completely or mostly fiction and made up - basically the ramblings of an aging moron that has seen too much, felt too much & heard too much -
    See me, feel me, touch me....healing...slo 'n ez get's there.

Never Looked Back reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668's Avatar

I voted for them all... fuck, I don't know... anything that crushes up quick and flows through a fucking straw.... :biggrin: Now, where the fuck is the "submit" button... Johnny and Brony have been messing with things since my last visit. I don't know where the hell I am...

"He who fights too long against dragons becomes a dragon himself; and if you gaze too long into the abyss, the abyss will gaze into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Never Looked Back TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole's Avatar

Unggggh just enjoyed a week of malli's finest and
    there is not beating em. No other generic breaks into
    tiny little crumbs like a malli, more readily so than actually
    breaking in half.

drop a water, drop a cotton and yer bangin/

Never Looked Back ryan5892 is one bad motherfucker ryan5892 is one bad motherfucker ryan5892 is one bad motherfucker ryan5892 is one bad motherfucker ryan5892 is one bad motherfucker ryan5892 is one bad motherfucker ryan5892 is one bad motherfucker ryan5892 is one bad motherfucker ryan5892 is one bad motherfucker ryan5892 is one bad motherfucker ryan5892 is one bad motherfucker ryan5892's Avatar

i like the mallies, prolly just because thats all i used to get when i used to bother with oxycodone.

i like dope alot though.
    The anesthetic never set in!

OpioNoMo borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker

In the UK it's always 'OxyNorm' made by Napp, be it pills, solution or injectable. They make all of the OxyContin as well. What all of you US people want to pray is that Targinact doesn't descend - oxycodone + naloxone. I don't know how you have been spared for so long.

Of course, it's possible to remove the naloxone - just not easy.

Icon6 Re: What is your favorite brand of IR Oxycodone? Generic/Brand Roxi?

Quote Originally Posted by borohydride View Post
    In the UK it's always 'OxyNorm' made by Napp, be it pills, solution or injectable. They make all of the OxyContin as well. What all of you US people want to pray is that Targinact doesn't descend - oxycodone + naloxone. I don't know how you have been spared for so long.

Of course, it's possible to remove the naloxone - just not easy.

wait... so the UK has narcan based oxy???

right now I've been lucky to find a lot of KVK techs and randomly got a CDN--I dunno how the fuck it ended up this far south!

Never Looked Back Woody Bear has much to be proud of Woody Bear has much to be proud of Woody Bear has much to be proud of Woody Bear has much to be proud of Woody Bear has much to be proud of Woody Bear has much to be proud of Woody Bear has much to be proud of Woody Bear has much to be proud of Woody Bear has much to be proud of Woody Bear has much to be proud of Woody Bear has much to be proud of Woody Bear's Avatar
    South East, UK about 1 hour out from London.

The problem opiophiles have with Targinact, is that if you crush it and use it IV, then the naloxone will displace the opioids currently on your opioid receptors, and plunge you in to a brief precipitated withdrawal.

This is because when taken orally, the naloxone will mostly get broken down in your liver, before it reaches your blood. So taking naloxone orally will not cause precipitated withdrawal in opioid dependent people. But if you IV naloxone, snort it, or plug it, you will get enough naloxone absorbed straight into your blood stream, which will then make it into the brain, and dislodge any opioids in your opioid receptors. This is what you want if you are having an overdose, but not what you want if you want to get high.

Targinact is licensed in the UK, but as far as I can tell it's not available on the NHS, as it's not listed in the NHS Electronic Drug Tariff, and in a recent article in the Drug and Therapeutics Bulletin, it's discussed and the authors conclude “we can see no reason why Targinact should be prescribed”.

So if you were in the UK and were rich enough to go Harley street doctor, but weren't happy with OxyContin tablets because of constipation, then he could switch you over to Targinact (Oxy + Naloxone). However because of the increased cost compared to standard Oxycodone or OxyContin tablets, these ones are unlikely to be prescribed to the majority of people in the UK who stick to the NHS.

Mind you, if you stick to the NHS, it may take you 4 years to get an oxycodone prescription, what with waiting lists for pain management being so long. But if you went private, then it should be no problem getting an oxycodone prescription. However going private will cost more then buying heroin on the street, and the rich folk who do go for private prescriptions would use Targinact orally, or else pay for a normal Oxycodone prescription if they want to use Oxy by the IV route.

OpioNoMo borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker

Targinact is listed in the latest BNF & doesn't have that box with the word NHS crossed out. It's still a CD (controlled drug) & around here, at least, the GPs are all switching their oxycodone patients onto it. Maybe the British Medical Council has sent out a bulletin advising it's use?

If your getting 2x 80mg per day @ 7.20 per 4 weeks it's pretty good - they are worth 5-10 each & that will help some granny feed her car (don't mock, the elderly are an excellent source).

Jr. Opiophile lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower's Avatar

Actavis has my vote. Perhaps it has to do with the blue '215's being the first oxy-ir tablets I ever discovered.... Years ago one X-mas, sneaking through grandma's medicine 'chest' (yeah, I knew better but I was a little fiend).. Plus, she was the type with just dozens of expired bottles there was more than enough to go around... Oh my I nearly jizz myself thinking back to those 'easy' days...
    Visit my blog "Project Narco: Drug Information Archive",

Includes opioid, non-opioid, and drug policy related literature.

LPP

whats the deal with new ones with 224 on them? haven't seen one in person yet

Occasionally Opiated YenPoxKid is fresh on the scene. YenPoxKid is fresh on the scene. YenPoxKid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by opi8 View Post
    whats the deal with new ones with 224 on them? haven't seen one in person yet
    They suck, first of all, I think they don't have the quality of an Actavis or a Mallie, it feels like instead of having 30 mg of oxycodone it has about 26 mg, and they are twice as large as an Actavis, so there's a hell of a lot of powder, so they suck even more for snorters, and especially bad for IVers...I've seen one, but didn't purchase it, this is from what everybody else tells me, swim has a dealer who doesn't have a prescription, so he just gets As, Ms, Vs, and now these 224s 30 mg Roxis, he laid them out on the table in front of swim, saying, "Take your pick," being an IVer, I went with the tried and true Mallies.

I don't really like oxycodone, though, I don't like paying 40 dollars for a shot that is marginally better than a 60 mg shot of morphine, which costs me 8 bucks. If oxycodone was much cheaper, I would buy Roxis more. But for 40 dollars for a great rush with little legs, I'll pass. M has a good rush, and has good legs. But a good shot of oxycodone is an amazing rush, no doubt about that.

Never Looked Back ryan5892 is one bad motherfucker ryan5892 is one bad motherfucker ryan5892 is one bad motherfucker ryan5892 is one bad motherfucker ryan5892 is one bad motherfucker ryan5892 is one bad motherfucker ryan5892 is one bad motherfucker ryan5892 is one bad motherfucker ryan5892 is one bad motherfucker ryan5892 is one bad motherfucker ryan5892 is one bad motherfucker ryan5892's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lespaulpower View Post
    Actavis has my vote. Perhaps it has to do with the blue '215's being the first oxy-ir tablets I ever discovered.... Years ago one X-mas, sneaking through grandma's medicine 'chest' (yeah, I knew better but I was a little fiend).. Plus, she was the type with just dozens of expired bottles there was more than enough to go around... Oh my I nearly jizz myself thinking back to those 'easy' days...

o yes, the days of actually getting high from raiding grandmas (anyones) med cabinet, now id have to have like 14 grandmas (people) for a day of fun...fuck!
    The anesthetic never set in!

Opiophile Inside_out is a glorious beacon of light Inside_out is a glorious beacon of light Inside_out is a glorious beacon of light Inside_out is a glorious beacon of light Inside_out is a glorious beacon of light Inside_out is a glorious beacon of light Inside_out is a glorious beacon of light Inside_out is a glorious beacon of light Inside_out is a glorious beacon of light Inside_out is a glorious beacon of light Inside_out is a glorious beacon of light Inside_out's Avatar

Haven't had them in a while but i've always been partial to the activas...probably, like most of you say, because they were the first ones I did and so have always just liked them better!

PLATINUM MEMBER
    Opioholic
    WeJamminn is fresh on the scene. WeJamminn is fresh on the scene. WeJamminn's Avatar

my personal fav's are the a 215 and the M box ones. i really have no preference tho really... they're all the same to me except i fucking hate the 224 ones have yall seen these yet? there fuckin huge and all they say is 224 i think the blow cock. another thing i've noticed is that i seem to get more high when the pills are more "fresh" and in fresh i mean newer from the pharm and harder to crush. ive heard this is because they can go out of date but i dont see how that would happen honestly could just be junky gossip but if anyone knows please enlighten me. I also fucking love it when they kinda burn my nose a little bit they give me a head rush that feels incredible when they burn a little bit. that's why i used to love the oc 20's over any thing else ..other than the green monsters of course generally the more powder the more i like em n the old oc 20's used to give me a hella head rush from the way they would burn when i tooted em.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast