+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 32

Thread: Smoking Opana? Really??? like effing REALLY?????

  1. #1
    Never Looked Back JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Shithole NW Oregon Coast
    Posts
    1,030

    Icon8 Smoking Opana? Really??? like effing REALLY?????

    So last night SWIM gets a call from one of his dealers. Now mind you, his dealer really isn't all that bright. Like he's had to teach him no less than 6 times the Micro-Freeze method for the OP OxyCs, and he still turns it into a crispy wasteland. He also smokes OCs... which bothers him endlessly, but that's another thread.

    So anyways, SWIM gets a call from him at like 8 O'Clock last night. He says that his supplier now has Opana 7.5s, (Actually he said 750s, which I had to correct him for like 10 minutes, but I digress). So he wants to experiment with a few, so he buys like 5 of them, and he wants to know if you can smoke them. And SWIM says 'it's not going to give you anything if you smoke them, it's just gonna destroy it, I'll come over and show you how you should use them.'

    So SWIM goes out the door, and around the corner to see his friend. He get to te door, and knocks. Mind you, evidently not more than 3 minutes since he was told that they just got back has passed. He is told to come in, and the idiot dealer ALREADY has the coating sucked off, the opana broken into quarters and on foil trying to smoke it.:eek:

    He's all upset that he can't even get a good smoke trail off of it like he does with Tar and OCs (mind you, he still smokes OCs when he can find them even though the supply is dwindling.) Swim take 5 minutes of constant conversation to convince him you need to sniff or shoot these. He finally consents, not believing that 2 of these 7.5mg tabs will get him high. Mind you, 3 Roxi 30s got him high not 3 days prior. So he sniffs them, eats a little something, and 45minute later is puking. It was such a wonder sight to see, not that i was there but that's how it was told, a guy that always says he can't get high of opiates anymore because his tolerance is so high because he evidently smoked up to 12 80s a day.

    Anyways... I just needed to share that. I thought the story was awesome and full of win. And besides, SWIM is holding a gun to my head making me. Someone please call the authorities and send me some HELP

  2. #2
    Never Looked Back normus420 has much to be proud of normus420 has much to be proud of normus420 has much to be proud of normus420 has much to be proud of normus420 has much to be proud of normus420 has much to be proud of normus420 has much to be proud of normus420 has much to be proud of normus420 has much to be proud of normus420 has much to be proud of normus420 has much to be proud of normus420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    1,191

    Default Re: Smoking Opana? Really??? like effing REALLY?????

    Dude went from smoking 12 80's a day to sniffing 15mg of om and that left him puking? That doesnt say much about smoking roa does it. I wasn't gonna read this because killing kitten upsets me but I did and I have to know what did the burned opana smell like kinda like burnt spagetti?

  3. #3
    Never Looked Back JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Shithole NW Oregon Coast
    Posts
    1,030

    Default Re: Smoking Opana? Really??? like effing REALLY?????

    I'm not sure what it smelled like. He was cooking shrimp at the time. So SWIM thinks it was like a combo of shrimp, burning hair, and just nastyness. From what I'm to understand... there wasn't even much smoke from that quarter of a tab. It just sat on the foil turning black, with little tiny wisps of smoke.

    In defense of his tolerance He went from smoking that many 80s a day, to tapering on 8 percocet a day at first, and off those 8 percs a day, he wasnt sick at all. Still doesn't say much about smoking as a ROA does it? lol
    I don’t care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it.”
    -William S. Burroughs


    Going to trial with a lawyer who considers your whole life-style a Crime in Progress is not a happy prospect.”
    Dr Hunter S Thompson

  4. #4
    Never Looked Back LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    wild wild west - Grand Canyon, ArizonA -
    Posts
    1,421

    Default Re: Smoking Opana? Really??? like effing REALLY?????

    lol.. very good point normus regarding smoking and how effective it really is.
    12 80's a day, what a joke and waste.
    With a massive tolerance, I could stay fucked up all day long using like half of that.
    Whatever, not me... thing is, I believe 100% this whole smoking fad in the movies/shows etc made the OC turn to OP MUCH faster than it would have otherwise... hope it was fun.
    LayLowNslow- my posts are mainly non-fiction, true, and no bullshit.



    When I am good, I am very good. When I am bad, I am even better.

    talk to me like water running down a stream, i want to hear you say that dilly is water soluable again... it makes my panties moist layinL....





  5. #5
    Never Looked Back normus420 has much to be proud of normus420 has much to be proud of normus420 has much to be proud of normus420 has much to be proud of normus420 has much to be proud of normus420 has much to be proud of normus420 has much to be proud of normus420 has much to be proud of normus420 has much to be proud of normus420 has much to be proud of normus420 has much to be proud of normus420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    1,191

    Default Re: Smoking Opana? Really??? like effing REALLY?????

    A waste indeed 12 og 80's would last me 12 DAYS!! with iv roa 40 in the am 40 in pm granted I wouldn't be nodding out everywere but id be happy. my tolly is pretty low and I can bang 15mg of opana and then go on with my day I must be a badass lol.

  6. #6
    Jr. Opiophile smackNcheez has much to be proud of smackNcheez has much to be proud of smackNcheez has much to be proud of smackNcheez has much to be proud of smackNcheez has much to be proud of smackNcheez has much to be proud of smackNcheez has much to be proud of smackNcheez has much to be proud of smackNcheez has much to be proud of smackNcheez has much to be proud of smackNcheez has much to be proud of smackNcheez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    680

    Default Re: Smoking Opana? Really??? like effing REALLY?????

    Quote Originally Posted by normus420 View Post
    I have to know what did the burned opana smell like kinda like burnt spagetti?
    Probably like six different kinds of ass and tractor tires all set on fire at the same time

    This is the kind of thing that pains me. I really think that those kinds of drug abusers should have their drugs taken away from them and placed into proper foster homes with people like us.
    I need more meds. Specifically, the immediate release versions. I'm having too many episodes of breakthrough sobriety.

    Things you don't want to know about your friends:

    (8: 27: 08 PM)
    degausser: Next time I bang a girl when I'm about to finish I'm gonna pull out and throw hummus on her back.

    One of my few genius moments regarding mental health:
    (12:22:37 PM) private_user: I don't see you on my boat anywhere.Where art thou? We're clearly in the same boat.
    (12:22:40 PM) smackNcheez: I'm down in the belly flushing out the shit from the head.

  7. #7
    Never Looked Back Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Southern USA
    Posts
    1,908

    Default Re: Smoking Opana? Really??? like effing REALLY?????

    The nasal effectiveness of Opana in some people is frightening. I am suprised more people have NOT died or OD'd from doing this.

    I am a pill eater NOT a pill snorter and SWIM told me he scared the crap out of himself with about 1/4th of a 40 mg. ER (10 mg nasally). SWIM was worried he would not wake up and this was after months of eating it.

    Will

  8. #8
    Never Looked Back seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    1,658

    Default Re: Smoking Opana? Really??? like effing REALLY?????

    wow, smoking an opana. doesnt sound all that great. especially like others said, tooting it can be really STRONG!!
    better the devil you know than the devil you don't

  9. #9
    Never Looked Back pullmyhair has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. pullmyhair has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. pullmyhair has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. pullmyhair has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. pullmyhair has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. pullmyhair has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. pullmyhair has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. pullmyhair has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. pullmyhair has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. pullmyhair has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. pullmyhair has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. pullmyhair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Northwest
    Posts
    1,352

    Default Re: Smoking Opana? Really??? like effing REALLY?????

    Evidently smoking pills is shocking, mind you no one here is shocked, but I was told that someone somebody else knows was.

    “God, but life is loneliness, despite all the opiates, despite the shrill tinsel gaiety of "parties" with no purpose, despite the false grinning faces we all wear. And when at last you find someone to whom you feel you can pour out your soul, you stop in shock at the words you utter - they are so rusty, so ugly, so meaningless and feeble from being kept in the small cramped dark inside you so long. Yes, there is joy, fulfillment and companionship - but the loneliness of the soul in its appalling self-consciousness is horrible and overpowering.”
    - Sylvia Plath

    If I treated someone else the way I treat myself, I'd be in jail. - Of Montreal

  10. #10
    undercover cop harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    my made bed
    Posts
    2,020

    Default Re: Smoking Opana? Really??? like effing REALLY?????

    How sad.

    He should have tried to see if the crisping method works on opana too
    "you should never be embarrassed by your trouble with living, because it's the ones with the sorest throats who have done the most singing."

  11. #11
    Never Looked Back opi8 is one bad motherfucker opi8 is one bad motherfucker opi8 is one bad motherfucker opi8 is one bad motherfucker opi8 is one bad motherfucker opi8 is one bad motherfucker opi8 is one bad motherfucker opi8 is one bad motherfucker opi8 is one bad motherfucker opi8 is one bad motherfucker opi8 is one bad motherfucker opi8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Granite State
    Posts
    1,877

    Default Re: Smoking Opana? Really??? like effing REALLY?????

    Regardless of how many people love smoking their oc and roxi's and say that it works, it really is not effective at all as far as bioavailability. My buddy moved out to Colorado for about a year and when he was out there his dealer got him into exclusively smoking their OC's. When he came back he had saved up a few grand and for the first few weeks he was buying a bunch of OC's and was smoking 2-3 a day. I kept telling him what a waste it was when he started complaining how he wasn't even getting fucked up anymore so I convinced him to just eat an 80 instead of smoking it and he was nodding the fuck out and ended up puking, and stopped smoking his OC

  12. #12
    Never Looked Back JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Shithole NW Oregon Coast
    Posts
    1,030

    Default Re: Smoking Opana? Really??? like effing REALLY?????

    Hey guys....

    Update... Evidently my dude isn't going to be smoking OCs anymore. He FINALLY saw the light!!!

    Also... Sorry about the SWIM shit, my sister informed me that it wasn't needed, and not inforced. I'm just so used to reading it, I wrote in it. lol. Won't happen again.
    I don’t care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it.”
    -William S. Burroughs


    Going to trial with a lawyer who considers your whole life-style a Crime in Progress is not a happy prospect.”
    Dr Hunter S Thompson

  13. #13
    Never Looked Back LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    wild wild west - Grand Canyon, ArizonA -
    Posts
    1,421

    Default Re: Smoking Opana? Really??? like effing REALLY?????

    Paranoia best left at the door

    or

    Hide it behind the door, and when the cops kick it in, they will never find it.
    LayLowNslow- my posts are mainly non-fiction, true, and no bullshit.



    When I am good, I am very good. When I am bad, I am even better.

    talk to me like water running down a stream, i want to hear you say that dilly is water soluable again... it makes my panties moist layinL....





  14. #14
    Never Looked Back Junkette is one bad motherfucker Junkette is one bad motherfucker Junkette is one bad motherfucker Junkette is one bad motherfucker Junkette is one bad motherfucker Junkette is one bad motherfucker Junkette is one bad motherfucker Junkette is one bad motherfucker Junkette is one bad motherfucker Junkette is one bad motherfucker Junkette is one bad motherfucker Junkette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Wtf@milwaukee
    Posts
    1,365

    Default Re: Smoking Opana? Really??? like effing REALLY?????

    Hahaha I'm going to admit here and now that I tried to smoke an op oc because chewing it up and swallowing it did nothing for me. Maybe it was placebo but I swear I was like one percent higher or some shit! That was the only time I ever tried to smoke a pill and I'll never do it again. I mean come on, it's an opiate but it's not opium!

  15. #15
    Never Looked Back JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Shithole NW Oregon Coast
    Posts
    1,030

    Default Re: Smoking Opana? Really??? like effing REALLY?????

    EWW!!!! That's horrible Ms Junkette. The OPs have like a rubber based binder... That had to smell, and taste like a burning tire. lol
    I don’t care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it.”
    -William S. Burroughs


    Going to trial with a lawyer who considers your whole life-style a Crime in Progress is not a happy prospect.”
    Dr Hunter S Thompson

  16. #16
    OpioNoMo ausativa has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. ausativa has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. ausativa has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. ausativa has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. ausativa has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. ausativa has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. ausativa has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. ausativa has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. ausativa has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. ausativa has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. ausativa has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    nine, to the universe.
    Posts
    3,071

    Default Re: Smoking Opana? Really??? like effing REALLY?????

    Quote Originally Posted by harmonik View Post
    How sad.

    He should have tried to see if the crisping method works on opana too
    i tried it, it doesnt work!

  17. #17
    Never Looked Back Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Disconnect's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Limbo
    Posts
    2,316

    Default Re: Smoking Opana? Really??? like effing REALLY?????

    Why, oh why, does anyone smoke any pharm whatsoever besides Fent?

  18. #18
    OpioNoMo ausativa has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. ausativa has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. ausativa has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. ausativa has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. ausativa has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. ausativa has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. ausativa has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. ausativa has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. ausativa has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. ausativa has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. ausativa has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    nine, to the universe.
    Posts
    3,071

    Default Re: Smoking Opana? Really??? like effing REALLY?????

    because they have a kitty killing fetish.


  19. #19
    OpioNoMo SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex!
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    drunk in the woods
    Posts
    9,530

    Default Re: Smoking Opana? Really??? like effing REALLY?????

    Quote Originally Posted by Smacintosh View Post
    Why, oh why, does anyone smoke any pharm whatsoever besides Fent?
    because its fun

  20. #20
    undercover cop harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    my made bed
    Posts
    2,020

    Default Re: Smoking Opana? Really??? like effing REALLY?????

    Quote Originally Posted by JuStOnEmOrE? View Post
    EWW!!!! That's horrible Ms Junkette. The OPs have like a rubber based binder... That had to smell, and taste like a burning tire. lol
    it's actually a cellulose, vaguely similar to those see-thru rolling papers.

    If one were to smoke oxy or opana, I'd at least do it right. Filter, evaporate, find the most suitable vape. temp and use a controlled vaporizer -or- cutting/turning it into another salt to raise the vape temp..
    "you should never be embarrassed by your trouble with living, because it's the ones with the sorest throats who have done the most singing."

  21. #21
    Never Looked Back JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE? is one bad motherfucker JuStOnEmOrE?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Shithole NW Oregon Coast
    Posts
    1,030

    Default Re: Smoking Opana? Really??? like effing REALLY?????

    I'm sorry... IMHO... Heroin, and Opium are the only 2 opiates that should be smoked. Pharms just seems like a waste to me. I tried smoking an OC once. I had been off of them for like 2 and 1/2 weeks, so my tolerance was WAY down. I took 3 big hits off an 80. I didn't feel a damn thing. It was like I had just held my breath after taking a deep drag off a cigarette. I had someone who did it constantly running the line for me as well. It didn't nothing for me. About an hour later I sniffed a 60mg OC and I was flyin high. So I don't understand it at all.
    I don’t care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it.”
    -William S. Burroughs


    Going to trial with a lawyer who considers your whole life-style a Crime in Progress is not a happy prospect.”
    Dr Hunter S Thompson

  22. #22
    Never Looked Back Larkin has disabled reputation Larkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    down at the pawn shop
    Posts
    2,899

    Default Re: Smoking Opana? Really??? like effing REALLY?????

    If what I read is true.. oxyM has a pretty high boiling point... I think over 400 degrees f...if u can smoke the pill without breaking down the oxym.. I think smoking opana sounds perfect... its effective in small amounts... the ERs are a pain in the ass to abuse. And I have bad veins

    I tried it... I won't lie... it didn't work out for me but I'm also no expert at smoking pills.

  23. #23
    Never Looked Back reddragon3668 has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. reddragon3668 has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. reddragon3668 has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. reddragon3668 has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. reddragon3668 has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. reddragon3668 has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. reddragon3668 has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. reddragon3668 has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. reddragon3668 has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. reddragon3668 has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. reddragon3668 has this rep level because Ryan is a whiny bitch. reddragon3668's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    End of the Rainbow
    Posts
    3,848

    Default Re: Smoking Opana? Really??? like effing REALLY?????

    Is this a serious thread? You stupid fuck! Snort the goddamn shit and shut the fuck up! Jesus!

    "He who fights too long against dragons becomes a dragon himself; and if you gaze too long into the abyss, the abyss will gaze into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche










  24. #24
    Never Looked Back seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    1,658

    Default Re: Smoking Opana? Really??? like effing REALLY?????

    There is so much junk in the ER pills that you are probably smoking something that is close to glue in the process of smoking some oxyMorph, and really, what is the BA of oxyMorph? Smoking filters/binders can never be good for you. I can get almost anything to smoke if i really wanted, doesnt mean it is a good idea... olde thread too...
    better the devil you know than the devil you don't

  25. #25
    insomniac port rhombus has disabled reputation port rhombus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Dolorem Ipsum
    Posts
    1,848

    Default Re: Smoking Opana? Really??? like effing REALLY?????

    http://forum.opiophile.org/showthrea...-Smoking-Opana

    "I hate to admit, at risk of inspiring any fellow idiots, that I just caught a buzz while attempting to chase half of a crushed 10mg Opana IR. The same amount wouldn't have done a thing for me, had I insufflated it, yet it still felt like a waste. Really, it was not a pleasant experience. It hurt, and not just my reputation.

    After confirming that the cats were safely in bed with their mom (this
    is a HARM REDUCTION site), I returned to my hole and proceeded to divide 5mg of oxymorphone HCl powder, laced with assorted binders and fillers, into four small bumps on individual bits of foil. As I applied the flame, each pink mountaintop went snap, crackle, and pop as the vapor--I mean smoke--razed my throat.

    Intriguing aromas, reminiscent of a looseleaf paper factory set ablaze with toluene and loathing, tangoed about my pharynx and toward my bronchus, where they proceeded to bludgeon my soul with a singed talc finish. The resultant bubbly black-pink crust left on the foil reminded me of what my lungs felt like. Did I mention that it hurt?


    I have an especially sensitive respiratory tract, and I already regret doing this. Albuterol inhaler, here we come.


    LEARN FROM MY MISTAKE. Or at least figure out a better method of temperature control before conducting further experiments. An open flame won't cut it."
    Now I need a guillotine, to get you off my mind.

  26. #26
    Opiophorum Member Flonut7 is a jewel in the rough Flonut7 is a jewel in the rough Flonut7 is a jewel in the rough Flonut7 is a jewel in the rough Flonut7 is a jewel in the rough Flonut7 is a jewel in the rough Flonut7 is a jewel in the rough Flonut7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Nor - Cali
    Posts
    144

    Default Re: Smoking Opana? Really??? like effing REALLY?????

    i have been stickctly a sniffer for the last four years, since A i love to sniff pills, coke, Molly,, anything that can be crushed or comes in a powder has at some point been up my nose.

    But i do want to comment on the reaction people get when asking about smoking pillls. As a matter of fact i asked this same exact question yesterday around the same time, that was quickly closed and redirected tot this thread.

    Of course anyone who is smoking their OCs or Roxis is obviously loosing a significant amount of the drug, but if you can afford it smoking those little blue fuckers gets u lit.

    i have been on opiate maintenence for over six years and been on every med imaginable, and of course have figured out how to abuse above said meds in every way possible ( Phile might have helped me with a few of those ideas ) no disrespect intended.

    Anyways my point is i think that this surge of people smoking their pills is quite possibly due to the fact that alot of our tolerences are so high using the same old methods,, I.E. swallowing, chewing or snorting just isnt giving us that olf familiar high feeling.

    I was totally agaist smoking pills, roxis in my case, even though i had friends who did and i would sit there and watch as they wasted a significant portion of good medicine that many of us need to help control our pain.

    However one night curiousity finally got the best of me. I took a Blue 30mg roxi threw it on some foil and chased the dragon.

    And to tell you the absolute honest truth, not only is the act of chasing around the pill and making your own little etch-a-sketch pattern incredibly fun, i felt a rush of euphoria unlike any i had felt in quite some time. If was like a whole body head rush. So i went for another and same thing, a real high that i often cant acieve short of ingesting close to 500 mg of OXi.

    So the conclusion i have came to is smoking Oxi and any other pill out there us resourfull ass junkies has figured out how to smoke is essentially like smoking opiate crack.

    And i know we like to get on newbs and others for killing kittins and wasting such a large portion of precious pills that many of us would die to have, but lets face it there are plenty of crrack heads out there and they smoke it for the rush.

    In closing i know rather then smoking these pills we always have the option of grabbing a rig and just slammin the fricking pills, ocxi dillies or whatever. however despite many of our full fleged junkie status we are just not willing to put a needle in out arm. I am one of those people. As much as i often fantasize about that one of a kind rush that comes with a full rig of some good dope my situation does not allow me that option.

    And i believe for even some of the most hardcore junkies there is a line that we are just not willing to cross. So allthough the kittin population has been severly depleated due to us pill smokers i think it might be nice to lay off those who are just looking for a rush outside the needle and can afford to waste a large amount of their drugs.

    Just my two cents or maybe five since i practically wrote a novel. And allthough i am sure i am gonna get all sorts of crap from u guys for this post, pease really give it a read and see if it makes any sense before you no-mo me for being a wastfull idio-asshole

    P.S. side note Dr says i got less then two years to live so if smoking roxies puts a smile on my face its worth every witty retort.

    God Bless
    Last edited by Flonut7; 05-24-2011 at 11:36 AM. Reason: grammer

  27. #27
    Never Looked Back The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    redundancy
    Posts
    3,877

    Default Re: Smoking Opana? Really??? like effing REALLY?????

    Quote Originally Posted by Flonut7 View Post

    P.S. side note Dr says i got less then two years to live so if smoking roxies puts a smile on my face its worth every witty retort.

    God Bless
    TELL EM!

    always do what makes you happy and gives you the coveted "smile."
    And when there is no hope...
    ...I smoke some crack I shoot some dope.

  28. #28
    Never Looked Back Woody Bear has much to be proud of Woody Bear has much to be proud of Woody Bear has much to be proud of Woody Bear has much to be proud of Woody Bear has much to be proud of Woody Bear has much to be proud of Woody Bear has much to be proud of Woody Bear has much to be proud of Woody Bear has much to be proud of Woody Bear has much to be proud of Woody Bear has much to be proud of Woody Bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    South East, UK about 1 hour out from London.
    Posts
    1,228

    Default Re: Smoking Opana? Really??? like effing REALLY?????

    Flonut7, good for you for not picking up the needle. If smoking the pills gets you high, then you might as well stick with that.
    Raz, quite liked smoking heroin, and from a harm perspective thing it's a good method, because as long as you weren't drinking alcohol or taking benzo's you'd fall asleep from smoking heroin before you got enough in you to stop your breathing.

    And other heroin smokers have said that they liked it because it was a slower, but more controlable way of doing it, and so it lasts much longer then just banging it in one hit, so your not fiending for more a few hours later, like you would if you injected it.

    Also if your with other smokers, the social aspect of smoking is much better, where as all the video scene's I saw of group injecting looked pretty grimy to me.

    There is wasteage from smoking pills, and this could be avoided if the oxycodone hydrochloride was converted to oxycodone freebase. This should be as simple as preparing the pill like for a shot, but then adding an equal volume of sodium carbonate solution. This would cause the oxycodone freebase to precipitate out. After leaving the solution to settle, the clear water would be sucked off, fresh water added to wash it, then the fresh water sucked off. After that, the oxycodone would need to be left out to dry, and then it would be much better to smoke, and wouldn't have near as much of the pill binders.

    I'll have to personally try that out with my oxycodone capsules sometime to see if it would work.

  29. #29
    Cherry Fuckin' Syrup Snoops has disabled reputation Snoops's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    3,024

    Icon2 Re: Smoking Opana? Really??? like effing REALLY?????

    Not to play Devils Advocate, but I actually caught a pretty badass headrush, euphoria, the kind that really rings your bell and makes your head cold (if you know what I mean) followed up with a pretty heavy nod, buuuuut, it had jack shit for legs... I'll give it 3 1/2 starz....

    Now, before everyone jumps all over my ass. Allow me to explain. I had found, through a dealer of mine, an untapped source for what she describes as "orangeish colored pills, with just a #40 on em''... Now I had always heard of Oxymorph, but for the life of me, could NEVER find em' around anywhere.

    Naturally I took advantage, when the 3rd party hadn't the slightest clue what to charge... I suggested $10 a pop?.... She seemed overjoyed at my proposition.

    Went on by the place, with enough cash to purchase 60 tablets.

    Being a time to time smoker of my Roxicodone 30's, I couldnt help being a bit curious as to wether you could obtain similar resuts from smokin' Oxymorph...

    So I removed the coating and observed what I was left with. Recognizing that the consistency was somewhat gooey, I was almost positive that it wouldn't slide across the foil, like Roxis and OC's do.

    So I got to thinking, and decided to crush the un-coated tablet into the finest powder I could render. I then took this powder and placed it on the center of a square of tinfoil.

    Now when it comes to smoking pills, and the masses out there that would describe it as a waste. Please allow me to explain my technique.

    When I DO decide to smoke a pill, I am always sure to only let the very tip of the flame to touch the bottom of the foil. This allows for the Oxy to "vape" away from the binders as you let it slide at a very steady pace. Using a disciplined technique will definitely mitigate any kind of substantial loss...

    Don't get me wrong. I have seen peeps that bury that freakin flame into the foil and burn and destroy nearly ALL of their product. As what GOOD smoke that is rising up from the foil, floats all about their face. And those are the people that I would just love to feed to a starving kitty.

    The only time that I would suggest that anyone smoke up an Oxymorph, would be if they happen to have a cool issue of em'... You know, enough to play around with. But remember, grinding up the tablet into a powder works FAR better than tryin' to smoke a chunk, like you would with OC....

    Like I said, gave an incredibe rush and a really stoney heavy nod.... And when burnt. It smelled liike popcorn. Honest to God. Jiffy Pop.
    "If you're going to be a junky, be a righteous junky" -Nick

  30. #30
    Opiophorum Member Flonut7 is a jewel in the rough Flonut7 is a jewel in the rough Flonut7 is a jewel in the rough Flonut7 is a jewel in the rough Flonut7 is a jewel in the rough Flonut7 is a jewel in the rough Flonut7 is a jewel in the rough Flonut7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Nor - Cali
    Posts
    144

    Default Re: Smoking Opana? Really??? like effing REALLY?????

    i have tried ur method snoops with some mixed results....
    i use a hose clamp to grind my Opana 20mg ERs into a super fine powder, then take about a quarter of it and pile it onto a fresh piece of foil.

    Now i used a regular bic and per ur instructions kept the flame from making direct contact with the foil.

    The only problem i seem to have is that no real smoke or vapor seems to be getting produced. The pile of powder slowly changes from white to brown and eventually to black dust.

    But the amount of smoke is so negligible it is hard to get a real hit. I have tried it three times and two out of the three seemed to not be able to get a good enough hit to get the rush i was hoping for but the third something went right cause i got a real rip and nearly gagged trying to hold it in.

    And the rush was sick...It really is like opiate crack.

    I am a CP patient and of course would never consider smoking up my whole stash of pills, but for a guy that has a really hard time getting any sort of high regardles of how much drugs i take. However, if i can get a real oldschool rush from smoking a pill now and again i think it is worth the cost, waste and possibly a loss of my otherwise good reputation i think that im gonna keep on smoking my roxis and if i figure out a good way to smoke these Opanas i will be quick to share,

    P.S. I am a cat guy...have allways had a cat and am currently in the market for a new kittin....I SWEAR to all of you guys if i smoke a roxi and my new kittin drops dead i will never put flame to pill again in my iife....Lets just pray all this kittin killing talk is an urban myth that is not based in some sort of fact,,,,MEOW

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts