Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Formula for Generic Subutex (Midlothian)

OpioNoMo jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker

Default New Formula for Generic Subutex (Midlothian)

Has anyone seen these yet? These fuckers are tiny. The 8mg Subutex is much smaller than the 2mg Brand Subuxone. This could be good for the guys who Iv/Im subs since these contain much much less filler.

Never Looked Back OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude's Avatar

Default Re: New Formula for Generic Subutex (Midlothian)

I see my sub doc on the 18th ..if it's a a good meeting and he feel's confident in my progress...there may be room in our meeting for me to ask him to prescribe generic for cost savings....the first time I saw him, it was brand name Suboxone only, this will be my 4th visit.
    Other than getting these down to micro doses - I would think these better for sniffing too ... yes?
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

everything I say is completely or mostly fiction and made up - basically the ramblings of an aging moron that has seen too much, felt too much & heard too much -
    See me, feel me, touch me....healing...slo 'n ez get's there.

Departed Opiophile Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s's Avatar

AWESOME.

i want to try those fuckers.

OL,
    theyd be GREAT for sniffing being as small as drFingerz sez they are...

gotta try for these.
    [SIZE=2][B]
    "...i paid a visit to Schrodinger in his vienna apartment before his death... There were no cats. I was told he did not like cats."[/B][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][B] -quantam leaps, bernstein.[/B][/SIZE][/B]

(thanatos)

[
    'thiscapriciouswhim'
    ]

'grass is greener
    over here'

Never Looked Back candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20's Avatar

yeah there good there the arrow ones

Departed Opiophile Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s's Avatar

problem with double post.
    will note in bugs thread.
    [SIZE=2][B]
    "...i paid a visit to Schrodinger in his vienna apartment before his death... There were no cats. I was told he did not like cats."[/B][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][B] -quantam leaps, bernstein.[/B][/SIZE][/B]

(thanatos)

[
    'thiscapriciouswhim'
    ]

'grass is greener
    over here'

Never Looked Back The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan's Avatar

ooo, those look sexy, i think im hard.

i guarantee they would be as clear as water after 2 filters. and less filler, i want some so bad.
    It is the deepest darkness that a light shines the brightest.

OpioNoMo jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker

I think anyone who has been used to taking the larger pills will be surprised when they first see these. I thought to myself their is no way this little ass pill contains 8mg bupe.

Never Looked Back OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thanat0s View Post
    AWESOME.

i want to try those fuckers.

OL,
    theyd be GREAT for sniffing being as small as drFingerz sez they are...

gotta try for these.
    thank you sir. the doc already told me he's not writing for the film 'cause too many patients complain about bad taste...we're in a dialogue about economics ...the 18th isn't that far away and these do look attractive.

kpin & ambien I should be out in 15 minutes...peace, happy friday friends.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

everything I say is completely or mostly fiction and made up - basically the ramblings of an aging moron that has seen too much, felt too much & heard too much -

Never Looked Back Oxyphile is just really nice Oxyphile is just really nice Oxyphile is just really nice Oxyphile is just really nice Oxyphile is just really nice Oxyphile is just really nice Oxyphile is just really nice Oxyphile is just really nice Oxyphile is just really nice Oxyphile is just really nice Oxyphile is just really nice Oxyphile's Avatar

very interesting, i'm glad i saw this thread because i go in tomorrow for my intake evaluation and to give a UA to start suboxone. i'm almost positive that i'll be getting pills rather than films because of my insurance; it covers all costs for the doctor and meds but it always pays for generics. is there a generic for suboxone (w/ naloxone) or is there only a generic for subutex? i'll have to talk to the doctor and explain that i can't afford to pay for brand name suboxone tablets out of pocket. i'm sure he may be hesitant since doctors tend to think the subutex is easier to abuse, but we'll see how it goes.
    Last edited by Oxyphile; 02-06-2011 at 04:16 PM.

whatever you need to make you feel, like you've been the one behind the wheel. the sunrise is just over that hill, the worst is over.
    whatever i said to make you think, that love's the religion of the weak. this morning we love like weaklings, the worst is over.

if you don't want to work, then that becomes your job. there's a lot of overtime, there's not many days off. i hope you know that i'm not trying to complain. it just gets hard to explain, to people that i know or the kids who come to shows, that i just don't want to talk about the office today. cause i've watched friends go from being pessimists to work at home archaeologists. they dig skin deep, they work hard every day unburying their arms for a vein or two that maybe they forgot. and the cops say it's a crime, for people like me and those friends of mine to want to die.

Never Looked Back normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420's Avatar

yes no generic suboxone only tex. you will probably need to have a few appointments with him before asking for these as most docs think the tex are easier to abuse. I could never get my old doc to give me tex and only saw the stuff when my friend on subs got pregnant and she was switched back over to suboxone as soon as she had the kid.

Opiophile panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda's Avatar

we haven't had these generics yet, my girl is on 'tex because of the orange die in suboxone, conflicting with her colon problems. and has gotten the teva's and the round ones(can't remember who makes them?).

we use the nasal spray method and these would be so much easier to deal with, wonder how i could find these? i guess i could call around ask what kinda generic subutex each pharm has, but they probably won't tell me anyway. just like other opies, they will probably say they don't have them in stock.

on another note, i don't think we will get them anyway. her sub doctor is taking her off subs and putting her on OC's! never thought you would here of a sub doc doing that huh? she just got an ileostomy and the doctor that did it, called the sub doctor and figured the sub doc would be best to handle her pain management. i was expecting them to give her like perc 5's, but this place is totally different from when i went there. they tried bullying my PCP to take me off of my kpins and xanax. now they write my girl the same thing! not as much as i was getting put still a pretty decent dose. oh and they want to start her on 40's and see how it goes, she was prescribed 3, 8mg subutex's a day(used to be 4). maybe they trust her because she has been going there for like 2 years or they feel bad because of her health, i dunno.

hey panda,
    whats the scoop on the dye/GI probs?

any good links to reports or even just the name of condition it effects as well as the effects of the dye?

ive had lifelong lower(and upper) GI issues that opios seem to fix to a large extent,
    but something IS a little weird since i started the subox full time lately...

thx fer any info...
    [SIZE=2][B]

(thanatos)

[
    'thiscapriciouswhim'
    ]

'grass is greener
    over here'

I saw my sub doc today & for economic reasons he has agreed to write for Subutex...CVS filling the script is another story and will take 24 hours as they did not have 'tex in stock....the aid told me 'Sub does not come as Generic you must be thinking of the new films' - said aide being an idiot my internal response was a bit of quick rage - I may have become curt and sounded a bit nasty but I told her the pharmacist at the CVS further from my house wrote the word subutex - so that my doctor could write for generic 'tex specifically - it was when she insisted that because it was not in the computer it didn't exist that I really started to be pissed. Cut to the finish...pharmacist looked it up, found it and told me it will be in tomorrow morning...
    No idea if I'm getting Midlothian as posted above and will report back.
    Oddly, I have very sensitive GI & being pretty stable on Suboxone has not been all that great for my GI ...I will take note and report any differences once I make the switch to using 'tex.

Opiophile panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thanat0s View Post
    hey panda,
    whats the scoop on the dye/GI probs?

any good links to reports or even just the name of condition it effects as well as the effects of the dye?

ive had lifelong lower(and upper) GI issues that opios seem to fix to a large extent,
    but something IS a little weird since i started the subox full time lately...

thx fer any info...
    no links. my girlfriend always had stomach problems since she was born. last april it got so bad she couldn't eat because she had so much nausea. after seeing many doctors, they wanted to do a scope and the scope up the ass(the name is escaping my mind, but its common for older people, that they should get it done?). before the scopes they told her not to have anything with red/orange dye. i also suggested she should ask her doctors to not only switch her from suboxone to to subutex because of the dye, but because i know naloxone causes nausea for some people. i figured if the doctor did it, it couldn't hurt.

since then they just haven't switched her back to suboxone. it didn't really help with her nausea, but its probably better she have less chemicals in her body because of all the meds she is on.

she was diagnosed with colonic inertia and Hirschsprung's disease and this past thursday got a ileostomy and has to wear a colon bag for 6months. if she feels better and is able to get off the ensure diet and start eating again that means the problems in her colon and she has two options. either get the ileostomy reversed and then a colon transplant or live with the colon bag. if it doesn't help, then they will have to do a ton of tests on her intestines to find the problem area(s). i just hope that don't have to happen.

sorry for not having any links or anything. it was just a recommendation based on her not being able to have the dye for a medical procedure, taking naloxone out of her body and, limiting the chemicals she intakes.

sadly her condition is something you are born with and taken care of when you are young. she complained about her stomach since she was 2 and her childhood doctor said she just wanted attention. she is only 20 and luckily after telling her sub doctor her problems he set her up with a good doctor.

also i have crohns disease and suboxone used to make me puke. not like at first when you aint used to the taste, it was after a few weeks when it built up in my system i guess. after i would puke it up, i was good for a few more weeks.

now that i think about it, suboxone is worthless and should be dropped and just use 'tex or the film(i want to try it).

and OrangeLude

i know things differ from cvs to cvs on what brands they carry, hell sometimes when i get my xanax filled i will get different brands. it used to be the GG's now its usually the "flying V", but i have gotten the green dava bars and the mylans. but everybody i know that gets there 'tex filled at different cvs's gets the round generics i think by mylan. i like them better then the teva generics, but i used the nasal spray method and people who took them orally said they take forever to dissolve. but like i said things are different in different areas and circumstances, just the different cvs pharmacy's in my area have consistently given out the same brand. good luck

Quote Originally Posted by panda View Post

now that i think about it, suboxone is worthless and should be dropped and just use 'tex or the film(i want to try it).

and OrangeLude

i know things differ from cvs to cvs on what brands they carry, hell sometimes when i get my xanax filled i will get different brands. it used to be the GG's now its usually the "flying V", but i have gotten the green dava bars and the mylans. but everybody i know that gets there 'tex filled at different cvs's gets the round generics i think by mylan. i like them better then the teva generics, but i used the nasal spray method and people who took them orally said they take forever to dissolve. but like i said things are different in different areas and circumstances, just the different cvs pharmacy's in my area have consistently given out the same brand. good luck
    ^ my Xanax varies from CVS to CVS I was like wtf? I'll let you know tomorrow night what they came up with. Surprising ly I have accepted a degree of nausea along with sub main....could it be caused by the nalaxone and my getting tex't is good for my economy & my GI?

I did not get the Midlothian Brand Subutex...I got these...

Buprenorphine hydrochloride (sublingual)
    Imprint(s): 54 411
    Strength(s):8 mgManufacturer:Roxane Laboratories, Inc.Color: WhiteShape:Round

These are smaller than the Orange Hex, no scoring at all, solid, white and literally 54 411 is all they have on them.

For some reason I feel like I got something better for a bunch less money. #15 of these were $55. #15 of the Oranges are $113.

Has anyone had experience with this brand of Bupe?

Jr. Opiophile J.Dot has a spectacular aura about J.Dot has a spectacular aura about J.Dot has a spectacular aura about J.Dot has a spectacular aura about J.Dot has a spectacular aura about J.Dot has a spectacular aura about J.Dot has a spectacular aura about J.Dot's Avatar

I actually like the Roxane 8mg subutex's a lot. Granted, if you snort them, there's a LOT more powder to snort, even at 1mg doses. But for some reason (imo) they feel stronger then brand name subutex's and even the suboxones. Plus, there's no orange flavoring... it's almost a lemon-limey type flavor. Not THAT bad, at all..
    DGK(!)
    ½ dopamine ½ serotonin!
    dub life!

Opiophorum Member jibthis has a spectacular aura about jibthis has a spectacular aura about jibthis has a spectacular aura about jibthis has a spectacular aura about jibthis has a spectacular aura about jibthis has a spectacular aura about jibthis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeLude View Post
    I did not get the Midlothian Brand Subutex...I got these...

Buprenorphine hydrochloride (sublingual)
    Imprint(s): 54 411
    Strength(s):8 mgManufacturer:Roxane Laboratories, Inc.Color: WhiteShape:Round

These are smaller than the Orange Hex, no scoring at all, solid, white and literally 54 411 is all they have on them.

For some reason I feel like I got something better for a bunch less money. #15 of these were $55. #15 of the Oranges are $113.

Has anyone had experience with this brand of Bupe?
    My first visit to the sub doctor resulted in a script for a week.
    he wrote for #12 8/2 Film or the regular orange tabs 8/2 of course.

My second visit to sub doc resulted in a month script.
    he wrote me for #30 8/2 Film, 8/2 Orange tabs, or any plain 8/0 bupe.
    he wrote me again for #30 8/2 Film, 8/2 Orange tabs, or any plain 8/0 bupe.
    he then wrote me for #30 Trazodone 150mg tabs.

I was very surprised to see how nice it was for him to break my script of subs in half because he knows I don't have insurance. Around here you can only fill off of the same prescription 3 or 5 times, something like that. I am also very thankful he wrote me so I could get the subutex as well. The first time I filled the first week I got the orange suboxone tabs and it cost almost the same for #12 orangies as the #30 subutex which if I'm not mistaking were $96 or so.

I really was trying to get a benzo from because I feel it is just so much nicer to eat 2mg of k-pins coming off from a heavy run. I asked my doc straight up for some kind of benzo for sleep, as I truly was having sleep issues. Instead of getting a benzo I was really hoping for he gave me the Trazodone.

The Trazodone seriously knocks my ass out! I really do like it for sleep. They are 150mg but I only eat 2/3 and it has me sucking my thumb..haha. I really think I have a bright sub doc as he is a family physician as well. I still really do want to be put onto some kind of benzo, hopefully K-pins but would be happy with xanax.

What suggestion may you have to get prescribed a benzo?

Quote Originally Posted by J.Dot View Post
    I actually like the Roxane 8mg subutex's a lot. Granted, if you snort them, there's a LOT more powder to snort, even at 1mg doses. But for some reason (imo) they feel stronger then brand name subutex's and even the suboxones. Plus, there's no orange flavoring... it's almost a lemon-limey type flavor. Not THAT bad, at all..

thank you - I'll know what to expect. my usual ROA is insuf.

Quote Originally Posted by jibthis View Post

The Trazodone seriously knocks my ass out! I really do like it for sleep. They are 150mg but I only eat 2/3 and it has me sucking my thumb..haha. I really think I have a bright sub doc as he is a family physician as well. I still really do want to be put onto some kind of benzo, hopefully K-pins but would be happy with xanax.

What suggestion may you have to get prescribed a benzo?
    feelings of anxiety & tension, perhaps minor panic attacks? for me when i told my GP th etime had come where stress was too much, time at the gym too little, can he give me a pill for the bumps ... it started at ,25 Xanax...never went very high...but I am coming down...not a good habit to get into.
    Last edited by Brony; 03-08-2011 at 09:57 PM. Reason: merged posts

Never Looked Back limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria's Avatar

I wonder if I asked my pharmacy to order it for me if they would. I'll just tell them that I over salivate when I Take my 8 mg pills and something and I don't want the film Hmmmm... do you think this is a bad idea guys? Or should I just try it? I don't see why they couldn't order it. They've ordered straight up 'tex for me before. It's a nice pharmacy and they know me there.
    LiMiTLeSS
    * My posts have been produced for entertainment value only.

le - I had to have my doc write specifically for tex and the pharmacy had to order it....my process was that I asked the pharmacist to tell me the difference in price between the Oranges or Film & the 'tex generic.....my Dr as informed as he thinks he is...said that the Oranges are being phased out, the films are going to be primary formulation for Suboxone and that no one makes 'tex anymore...I needed to tell him the pharmacist confirmed availability...his concern is for the potential level of abuse is considered higher for Bupe w/o Nalaxone = 'tex....with our relationship there is enough trust that he scripted the 'tex but needed to specifically write for it.

Opiophile Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell's Avatar

I got my tex filled yesterday, left for Florida last night on a family vacation. I also get the Roxane generics. Very hard to find ANY pharmacy that stocks them, i had to fill them last night before we left because we'll be gone 3 weeks. Had to fill em at Wgreens an hour from home because I could not wait the day or two it would take to order. I called everywhere around home, no luck.

Anyway I'd love to find a pharmacy that can order me the Midlothian generics next month, as my ROA Is insuffl. as well. I'm very lucky to have found this Dr who will script me subutex and the clonazepam my first sub doc was trying to make me wean off, fast! Been on them for 12 years / very intense panic disorder.

Dolo bro...have a really good holiday with family....I did my first sniff of the Roxanne Bupe yesterday switching from the Oranges and I didn't notice a difference in physical onset or effect ...

Sniffing Roxanne...and old favorite....whatever that means. Some mashup of The Police (the band) , Roxies, and Bupe traveling through my imagination.

Junky BigLou is fresh on the scene. BigLou is fresh on the scene. BigLou's Avatar

my opinion ive tried the brand new , the roxanne ones 954-411) those are the ones that im on now. i also got word that wal-mart carried these teva generics only problem is i pay out of pocket, i have very good insurance but they quit covering buprenorphine 3 years ago.

does anyone know where i can get these new ones at like a chain pharmacy

True Opiophile Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy's Avatar

I don't know, sorry. The problem with trying to find bupe products/brands is that pharmacies love to say they don't carry bupe because of the "extremely dangerous and high-risk nature of that medication" - I don't know WHY the fuck they treat bupe even worse than oxy and fent in that regard. Nobody is going to rob a pharmacy for bupe, the only time that would happen is if they were already robbing it for oxys, opanas, fentanyl, etc and figured why not grab some bupe too. But buprenorphine is an "addict drug" and therefore they assume those damn junkies will blow themselves up just to get a single pill and so they have to keep it in the back room and tell NO ONE that they even stock it unless they come in personally.
    "Live on coffee and flowers"

its due im sure in part to their impression of a lot of the junkies that show up to fill bupe scripts...
    we filled a sub rx, valium, and picked up some new rigs at the same time once,
    pharm would only give us HALF of the valium script and were VERY fucking rude since then.
    go figure, eh?

its not like the genius pharm techs know the diff between fent, oxy, HM or bupe anyways...
    they just see 'junkies and co ntroled rxs.
    [SIZE=2][B]

(thanatos)

[
    'thiscapriciouswhim'
    ]

'grass is greener
    over here'

True Opiophile Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy's Avatar

yeah why would you need to know anything about potentially dangerous medications working at a pharmacy?
    "Live on coffee and flowers"

Junky BigLou is fresh on the scene. BigLou is fresh on the scene. BigLou's Avatar

yeah than thats gay ive been to a pharm like that before, luckily the one i go to now is cool. last time i called (i have my subs on file) i said id like to get 20 of my subutex filled, i need my xanax refilled (120X1MG) and one ten pack of 30g 1/2 inch 1cc insuin syringes. they actually put the rigs right in my prescription bag, lol. i quit getting rigs from the same pharm i fill my subs at though.

the only thing that sux around here is 90 of the circle subs cost me 300 to fill it

if i were to get the b 799's they would be 500, only wal mart carrys them for now
    and im waiting for this new ones to come out i might pay a little extra to try em

+ Reply to Thread