Ok so here goes, in my home town i have been hearing very very strange things about these sub films when IVed.
I shot them up then couldn't breathe
I shot them up and got the worse sickness of my life.
So i take some of the common sense out of my brain and check it out, i think to myself, why would the same formulation be making these people sick, these idiots prolly just got caught in PWD or dont know how to filter.
anyway, thanks to my common sense and a HUGE thanks to Ausativa I HAVE IVed these strips numerous times with the same if not better results than the pill.
for the sake of knowledge i will right out a short guide on how I prep these for IV, but i can not condone IVing these things at all.
1. 2 spoon/cooker
2. iso alchohol swabs
3. toothpick (i use a toothpick to stir these, when first dissolving they are a bit sticky and stick to the plunger)
4. oral syringe/syringe with needle taken off.
5. syringe with needle
6. sanitary cottons and water
7. Suboxone films.
I have not personally tried IVing over 2mg (1/4 of a strip), so if you do more than this BE CAREFUL.
Steps for prep
1. drop desired amount of suboxone film into spoon/cooker.
2. squirt about 50 units (1/2 cc) water on top.
3. let sit for about 3-5 minutes, this will let the strip practically dissolve on its own.
4. stir vigorously with toothpick, stir until every single tiny piece of anything is dissolved, there will be no cut left in your spoon.
5. throw in sanitary cotton and draw up solution through an oral syringe.
6. squirt solution into new cooker
7. throw in another cotton into new cooker.
8. draw up through syringe with needle attached. now you are ready.
9. swab injection site with alcohol BEFORE and AFTER you inject the solution.
Your solution will be a little cloudy, i can't seem to get the solution completely clear.
ALSO IM USERS: i have not tried this method IM as of yet because of the reason mentioned above, the mixture IS cloudy and cant be good for your veins or muscles. so i would advise to take these things sub-l to be safe, but im just throwing it out there than you CAN do it, because i know some will try to IV/IM anyway and id rather the info be available.
be safe people. and another big thanks to ausativa.