+ Reply to Thread

Thread: IV guide for suboxone films/strips

Never Looked Back The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan's Avatar

Needle IV guide for suboxone films/strips

Ok so here goes, in my home town i have been hearing very very strange things about these sub films when IVed.

things like:

I shot them up then couldn't breathe

I shot them up and got the worse sickness of my life.

So i take some of the common sense out of my brain and check it out, i think to myself, why would the same formulation be making these people sick, these idiots prolly just got caught in PWD or dont know how to filter.

anyway, thanks to my common sense and a HUGE thanks to Ausativa I HAVE IVed these strips numerous times with the same if not better results than the pill.

for the sake of knowledge i will right out a short guide on how I prep these for IV, but i can not condone IVing these things at all.

materials.
    1. 2 spoon/cooker
    2. iso alchohol swabs
    3. toothpick (i use a toothpick to stir these, when first dissolving they are a bit sticky and stick to the plunger)
    4. oral syringe/syringe with needle taken off.
    5. syringe with needle
    6. sanitary cottons and water
    7. Suboxone films.

I have not personally tried IVing over 2mg (1/4 of a strip), so if you do more than this BE CAREFUL.

Steps for prep

1. drop desired amount of suboxone film into spoon/cooker.
    2. squirt about 50 units (1/2 cc) water on top.
    3. let sit for about 3-5 minutes, this will let the strip practically dissolve on its own.
    4. stir vigorously with toothpick, stir until every single tiny piece of anything is dissolved, there will be no cut left in your spoon.
    5. throw in sanitary cotton and draw up solution through an oral syringe.
    6. squirt solution into new cooker
    7. throw in another cotton into new cooker.
    8. draw up through syringe with needle attached. now you are ready.
    9. swab injection site with alcohol BEFORE and AFTER you inject the solution.

Your solution will be a little cloudy, i can't seem to get the solution completely clear.

ALSO IM USERS: i have not tried this method IM as of yet because of the reason mentioned above, the mixture IS cloudy and cant be good for your veins or muscles. so i would advise to take these things sub-l to be safe, but im just throwing it out there than you CAN do it, because i know some will try to IV/IM anyway and id rather the info be available.

be safe people. and another big thanks to ausativa.
    And when there is no hope...
    ...I smoke some crack I shoot some dope.

Occasionally Opiated subox0wned is an unknown quantity at this point subox0wned's Avatar

Needle Re: IV guide for suboxone films/strips

I, personally IV my suboxone film everyday, usually 2 if not 3 times a day to be exact, & have been doing so for at least 4-5 months, perhaps longer (I seem to have lost track of time), without any complications or noticeable negative effects, in the short term anyway. I couldn't tell you if I am doing any serious damage that will manifest itself in the future after more prolonged use, however it is my opinion that if you are going to IV your suboxone, then these film are relatively safer & more "vein-friendly" than the hex tabs. If for nothing else, the lack of corn starch in the film make them considerably less risky when mainlined, without having to fear fungal infections.
    I have IVed the old orange pills in the past, but never on the regular basis which I inject doses from the film, and I can say that I will never inject one of those pills again as long as I have the strips available. Shooting the pills left my veins rock hard after very few injections, & the general overabundance of filler/binder, having to filter (and refilter, and refilter, and refilter) around the pile of slop left in the middle of my cooker, being unable to heat/sanitize my shot due to the fear of unwanted cornstarch homogenizing into the solution, plus my general unwillingness to inject a bright orange solution, has left me turned off at the thought of shooting the good ol' stop signs.
    Enter the irony of the suboxone film, designed to further deter the abuse of this drug, when in reality making it exponentially easier and relatively safer for people like me who choose to inject their medicine. I suppose that Reckitt is hoping that people are still frightened by the naloxone/injection proof myth..nice try! So now I can, with ease, prepare my dose for injection, & end up with a crystal clear, comparatively safe shot. I will share with you how I go about doing this, and hopefully help you with you're cloudy solution problem.

1. Cut desired dose from my film, usually .5-2mg, never exceeding 2mg. I would recommend that one never IV over 2mg of sub, for the obvious reason that with bupe, less is more, I probably don't need to explain why to you intelligent folks, & secondly when IVing over 2mg of the film, the soloution becomes more and more viscous (syrup-like), and presumably less friendly on your pipes. Plus you're looking at 100% BA when IVing.
    2. Add 40-60 units of water, as was noted by the OP, let stand for ~5 minutes to allow the stip to begin dissolving by itself.
    3. Stir the soloution, I use the plunger from my rig, until all remaining pieces of the strip have dissolved. I am usually pretty through about this.
    4. Heat. Some people have told me, and will tell you, not to heat solutions of this nature, because of the risk of inactives becoming soluble in your shot. I find however that by heating, the film soloution goes from slightly cloudy as the OP described, to just about clear as water, and also leaves a dry ring of film (presumably inactives/filler) around the outside of the liquid, which I can avoid drawing up and putting in my veins. I heat until it begins to bubble, and then stop before it boils over to avoid destroying as much bupe as possible. I also prefer to do this as an extra measure of sterility. You can choose to do this or not.
    5. After heating I squirt an extra 10-20 units into the spoon to cool off the contents. I do not stir after this, as I don't want to disturb the ring of gunk that is separated from the solution by heating.
    6. Filtering. Whether you choose to heat or not, proper filtering can remove the visible cloudiness and leave you with a crystal clear shot of bupe. Obviously micron filters would be the smartest choice, but who am I kidding, I don't use them. IMO however, the typical draw up through a single cotton dropped in the spoon method is not enough. This is what I do: Cut the tip off a rig, pack the end with 2-3 q-tip heads, & use this to draw up the solution through.
    7. After the solution has been transferred into the filtering syringe, the rig I will be using is stuck into the cotton at the end of the filtration syringe, & the solution is drawn out through the cottons, into the syringe I will be using, much as one draws pharma grade injectables out of a vial.
    8. Tap out air bubbles, tie off, alcohol swab, you know the deal, it's time to slam this crystal clear shot I have created.
    So there you have it, this is the science that I have boiled down to, having IVed my film since the film came into existence. You can of course choose to add & subtract steps as you see fit, but the method I have just described is what works best and most efficiently for me.
    With that said, If you're not on bupe maintenance, & are simply looking to slam the film recreationaly, my first advice would be to look into other methods of administration, as IVing bupe has very few benefits over snorting or taking sublingually as directed. There isn't much of a rush (none if you use on a regular basis) & if you don't have a tolerance, you'll no doubt get just as high taking it as directed or up the nose. If you're absolutely going to shoot it, & there's no buts about it, then it ain't all that different than shooting up anything else, just don't shoot the whole film. Yes, I shoot my sub, have for awhile, not stopping anytime soon, but at the same time it's a high risk, low reward situation that I wouldn't recommend to anyone, I have my reasons, (which include 100% BA, being able to take far less than my prescribed dose, getting the most out of my meds ect., as well as a bit of a needle fetish) but make sure you consider your own. If you're going to do it, do so as safely as possible, be smart, & know what you're doing before you do it, don't make yourself a guinea pig. Good Luck.

undercover cop harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik's Avatar

Default Re: IV guide for suboxone films/strips

The cellulose in these films are very soluble in warm water. IF YOU DO NOT WANT CALCIFEROUS, FATTY NODES WITH CARTILAGE IN YOUR ARTERIES, let the solution cool to WAY below room temperature. We're talking put it in the freezer for a few mins or add some ICY ICY water. It will be very cloudy. Filter with a micron filter or 2x wet & tightened cotton.
    "you should never be embarrassed by your trouble with living, because it's the ones with the sorest throats who have done the most singing."

Occasionally Opiated subox0wned is an unknown quantity at this point subox0wned's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by harmonik View Post
    The cellulose in these films are very soluble in warm water. IF YOU DO NOT WANT CALCIFEROUS, FATTY NODES WITH CARTILAGE IN YOUR ARTERIES, let the solution cool to WAY below room temperature. We're talking put it in the freezer for a few mins or add some ICY ICY water. It will be very cloudy. Filter with a micron filter or 2x wet & tightened cotton.
    So from what I gather from your post, it is unwise of me to have been heating my shots prior to injection? Albeit I have been doing so for quite awhile without achieving any "CALCIFEROUS, FATTY NODES WITH CARTILAGE". Although I imagine this could be one of the long term negative complications that I have yet to experience. I do prefer to add heat when cooking up my film as I said not only for sanitary measures, but to seperate a film of inactives out of the liquid, although apparently I'm allowing more nastiness to homogenize than for my own good. As far as methycellulose solubility goes, would it make any difference if I heat my shot, & than allowed it to sit in the freezer, or should I just cease heating my solution altogether. (FYI as I described earlier, I already am using 2x/3x wet cottons for filtration) I find it strange because the addition of heat seems to be the difference between a cloudy solution, & a clear one. Although in hindsight, that's probably because I'm allowing all of the insoluble cellulose causing the cloudiness to become one with my shot. Care to elaborate more about this, if I should just completely cease bringing a flame any ware near my sub shot, or if freezing after adding heat would make any difference. Sorry if this is coming off chemically retarded, just trying to get this process down to a science for my own health & well being.
    Last edited by subox0wned; 03-17-2011 at 01:27 PM.

Opiophorum Member herm1t has a spectacular aura about herm1t has a spectacular aura about herm1t has a spectacular aura about herm1t has a spectacular aura about herm1t has a spectacular aura about herm1t has a spectacular aura about

Wow this sounds like a very bad idea without wheel filters, and what's the point of swabbing the injection site after injecting? Aren't you generally not supposed to do that?

Needle Re: IV guide for suboxone films/strips

I can see why one would swab the injection site before hand, but I don't see why you would necessarily do so after..but I also don't see why you wouldn't? A little stereility never hurt anyone. As far as filtration goes, yes mircon filters are always clutch, but let's face it many of us do not use them. I do not see these film being any more dangerous to shoot than any other pharma, ecspecially given the formulation, they readily dissolve, & you have far less filler to risk in your final shot, than you would if you were prepping, say, an OC80. As far as my opinion goes, I would much rather be working with these strips for injection than a pill. If you read the method that I detailed for filtration above, this, in my opinion, yields a much cleaner product than the typical "suck your soloution through a single cotton filter" discussed in the OP (no disrespect!), though of course, not as clean as a micron would.

True Opiophile Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy's Avatar

I think I heard something about swabbing after injection being bad because a little bit of alcohol/whatever getting into your blood. I think any amount would be way too small to cause any effect whatsoever, personally, but figured it was worth mentioning. i don't want to start an urban legend though, so don't quote me on this.
    "Live on coffee and flowers"

Opiophorum Member herm1t has a spectacular aura about herm1t has a spectacular aura about herm1t has a spectacular aura about herm1t has a spectacular aura about herm1t has a spectacular aura about herm1t has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Indy View Post
    I think I heard something about swabbing after injection being bad because a little bit of alcohol/whatever getting into your blood. I think any amount would be way too small to cause any effect whatsoever, personally, but figured it was worth mentioning. i don't want to start an urban legend though, so don't quote me on this.
    Yeah the guys at my exchange mentioned why swabbing afterwards is actually a bad thing, i forget why though.

Quote Originally Posted by subox0wned View Post
    I can see why one would swab the injection site before hand, but I don't see why you would necessarily do so after..but I also don't see why you wouldn't? A little stereility never hurt anyone. As far as filtration goes, yes mircon filters are always clutch, but let's face it many of us do not use them. I do not see these film being any more dangerous to shoot than any other pharma, ecspecially given the formulation, they readily dissolve, & you have far less filler to risk in your final shot, than you would if you were prepping, say, an OC80. As far as my opinion goes, I would much rather be working with these strips for injection than a pill. If you read the method that I detailed for filtration above, this, in my opinion, yields a much cleaner product than the typical "suck your soloution through a single cotton filter" discussed in the OP (no disrespect!), though of course, not as clean as a micron would.
    Yes yes fair enough, if people are going to do this they may as well do it safely. The thing with alcohol swabs is they don't 'sterilise', you are supposed to do a once away wipe from the injection site, they will kill some germs but mostly it just moves them away from the injection site, and im pretty sure the alcohol can stop your blood from clotting as easily.

Never Looked Back RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by herm1t View Post
    Yeah the guys at my exchange mentioned why swabbing afterwards is actually a bad thing, i forget why though.

Yes yes fair enough, if people are going to do this they may as well do it safely. The thing with alcohol swabs is they don't 'sterilise', you are supposed to do a once away wipe from the injection site, they will kill some germs but mostly it just moves them away from the injection site, and im pretty sure the alcohol can stop your blood from clotting as easily.
    that's the reason (the part that i bolded) why you don't wanna swab with alcohol after the injection. just use some clean tissue or something to put pressure on the site to stop any bleeding. no need for more alcohol at this point.
    "On my gravestone, I want to say 'I told you I was sick.' Achievement is for senators and scholars. At one time I had ambitions but I had them removed by a doctor in Buffalo." ~Tom Waits

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

Give me ambiguity or give me something else!

I hate people who think it's clever to take drugs -- like customs officials.

Opiophorum Member myfaceitches is an unknown quantity at this point myfaceitches's Avatar

Well, my question is, other than the the Bio Availability factor, does it have any benefit in terms of the length of time to kick in? About how long for you guys (on average) to have any effect? It seems to me that sublingually it takes anywhere from 45 minutes to 1 hour to take effect, while snorting only takes around 20-45 minutes to do the job. So, just wondering about your guys' experiences with an I.V. R.O.A....

Also, does it last for less time by using this R.O.A.?

Thanks in advance...

-AK
    Last edited by myfaceitches; 03-20-2011 at 04:24 AM. Reason: Spelling

Never Looked Back The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan is now officially a member of the cool kids club The Ryan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by myfaceitches View Post
    Well, my question is, other than the the Bio Availability factor, does it have any benefit in terms of the length of time to kick in? About how long for you guys (on average) to have any effect? It seems to me that sublingually it takes anywhere from 45 minutes to 1 hour to take effect, while snorting only takes around 20-45 minutes to do the job. So, just wondering about your guys' experiences with an I.V. R.O.A....

Also, does it last for less time by using this R.O.A.?

Thanks in advance...

-AK
    it will kick in anywhere from 5-15 minutes. hit or miss.

and there is no other advantage other than bioavailibilty.

IV doses seem to go away faster also.

Opiophorum Member myfaceitches is an unknown quantity at this point myfaceitches's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ryan5892 View Post
    it will kick in anywhere from 5-15 minutes. hit or miss.

and there is no other advantage other than bioavailibilty.

IV doses seem to go away faster also.
    Man, you were right on the ball there...It kicked in within 10 minutes, hit pretty hard too, but only lasted 12 hours 'til I needed to re-dose.

Thanks for the reply bud!

-AK

I have my reasons, (which include 100% BA, being able to take far less than my prescribed dose, getting the most out of my meds ect., as well as a bit of a needle fetish)

Ayyyy-MEN to that!

I'm sure it's detrimental to my health, but hey, not much of what I do isn't...Now, with that being said, I (along with many others on here) would discourage doing it if:

A) You are taking ANY opie's other than bup.

B) You are looking for recreational value

C) You have enough of a supply to Sub/Snort it (The latter is my old method) especially if you're prescribed the stuff....

I really agree with Subox0wned's quote, when your supply is low, it just MAY seem like a viable option, at that point. Hey, it works for me, as I recently discovered.

Thanks again to Ryan and Subox0wned!

-AK

Never Looked Back seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids's Avatar

so if you have just say one pill to kick, what would be the best ROA to make that last and potentially jump?

what about if you had a good supply, like a month at 2-4 pills a day? what is best? sub lingual?

AND do you get a rush or any high from sniffing or IV/Im? i have sniffed once and didnt notice much, i just took one 8mg over a day when i had nothing else.

so what is the best bang for your buck and what is the healthiest way to dose. what if you want to "feel something" and dont dose every day. what if you DO dose everyday, is there any way to get a rush or any sort abet good.
    better the devil you know than the devil you don't

Quote Originally Posted by seven10kids View Post
    so if you have just say one pill to kick, what would be the best ROA to make that last and potentially jump?

what about if you had a good supply, like a month at 2-4 pills a day? what is best? sub lingual?

AND do you get a rush or any high from sniffing or IV/Im? i have sniffed once and didnt notice much, i just took one 8mg over a day when i had nothing else.

so what is the best bang for your buck and what is the healthiest way to dose. what if you want to "feel something" and dont dose every day. what if you DO dose everyday, is there any way to get a rush or any sort abet good.
    if your trying to kick injection COULD be good, as bupe will take the edge off in microgram doses, and only has ~30& subL BA.

but, subL is obviously the safest way to dose, followed by snorting, injection is NOT safe and these strips do contain methylcellulose, I wrote this up for people with their mind set on injecting bupe to do it as safe as possible.

you will not get a rush from bupe injections.

you CAN get high on bupe, but not if you have any decent sized habit, people with no tolerance can get a good high off bupe (from what i have heard/seen, i personally havent used bupe without a good sized tolly). I have seen people without tolerance get a nice nod off of tiny doses of bupe.

daily users, well, we can obtain a "glow" from bupe, by "glow" i simply mean a boosted energy level and good mood, not euphoria.

IME.

I just wanted to share a little "tutorial" video that I made on the process which I use when IVing my subs. This is by all means not the end-all-be-all of suboxone injection, this is just a overview of MY method, which you can choose to adjust as you see fit. I just figured since there seems to be quite a few questions/concerns on the topic, that it might be easier for someone to see visually. This method does not specifically apply to suboxone, & can be used for any injectable drug to achieve filtration somewhat more efficiently than the typical single cotton in the spoon, yet less efficient that micron filtering, which I unfortunately do not have access too.

http://imageshack.us/clip/my-videos/683/k8k.mp4/

I'm also curious where 20-something of my posts have gone, it's been awhile since I've logged in & they seem to have disappeared. But, that's besides the point though, I hope this video may be somewhat helpful to someone. enjoy..

I just wanted to share a little "tutorial" video that I made on the process which I use when IVing my subs. This is by all means not the end-all-be-all of suboxone injection, this is just a overview of MY method, which you can choose to adjust as you see fit. I just figured since there seems to be quite a few questions/concerns on the topic, that it might be easier for someone to see visually. This method does not specifically apply to suboxone, & can be used for any injectable drug to achieve filtration somewhat more efficiently than the typical single cotton in the spoon, yet less efficient that micron filtering, which I unfortunately do not have access too.

http://imageshack.us/clip/my-videos/683/k8k.mp4/

I'm also curious where 20-something of my posts have gone, it's been awhile since I've logged in & they seem to have disappeared. But, that's besides the point though, I hope this video may be somewhat helpful to someone. enjoy..
    The lost posts come from a hack in which many everyone lost posts.

You should take off your tourniquet before injecting.

Good to know! As far as the tourniquet goes, I have been told that before, I think I just continue to leave it tight out of habbit. It hasn't seemed to cause any drastic issues so far, but do you have any insight as to what complications can arise?

Good to know! As far as the tourniquet goes, I have been told that before, I think I just continue to leave it tight out of habbit. It hasn't seemed to cause any drastic issues so far, but do you have any insight as to what complications can arise?
    Yes last time I used a tourny (I usually don't) I didn't untie before injecting and due to lack of bloodflow the shot bulged my vein about 3x normal size at injection site and as soon as i released tourniquet the enlarged vein went back down. I'm positive some leakage happened because of this also.

point taken, I've never really experienced bulging veins because of it, however leakage has definitely been observed. I appreciate your input, & I'll definitely cease this in the future, I'm always looking for means to make my injection practices safer and more efficient.

Occasionally Opiated lowdown is an unknown quantity at this point lowdown's Avatar

i get subutex but all i can find is strips. This is my first time iving them ....i almost felt a rush/lightheadedness from this .....could it be the nalexone
    it felt weird as hell then after 10 minutes felt good as usual on my subutex
    the way i did it was warm water with 1 mg strip and then stir and filter twice
    a little cloudy but ok normal color......no orange color but i tasted it....yak
    round and round

Opiophile Moderator SeVeN has disabled reputation SeVeN's Avatar

OK. Obviously IV'ing these is a bad idea. When you squirt some of the solution out of the syringe it kinda bubbles (instead of shoot out of the syringe)

That being said, of course, i have still IV'd these multiple times.

The only times i have gotten sick and also gotten the breathing problems like Ryan described is when i believe i took too much, as the amount you recieve IV is SSOOooo much more than the tiny amount you recieve sublingual.

Anyways be careful guys.

AND RYAN, if the hard breathing is from the strip then please be careful and give it a break, I experienced similar problems when iving the fuck out of ambien, it got to the point where any physical avtivity felt like my lungs were hard and dried out and it was not only painful but i felt like i was going to pas out all the damned time. Id give that shit a rest bro!!
    Tiocfaidh ar la

Trust No One

“It is one of the great joys of home ownership to fire a pistol in one's own bedroom”
    ― Alfred Jarry

“People who boast about their IQ’s are losers.” Stephen Hawking

True Opiophile duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck's Avatar

im surprised more people aren't concerned about the shit that gets in your arteries that harmonik posted about...i mean, it's pretty simple to cool your shot before you draw it up.

Opiophorum Member Candy Heart is just really nice Candy Heart is just really nice Candy Heart is just really nice Candy Heart is just really nice Candy Heart is just really nice Candy Heart is just really nice Candy Heart is just really nice Candy Heart is just really nice Candy Heart is just really nice Candy Heart's Avatar

Ya, I'm not really a fan of IVing any formulation of suboxone, however I have done it in the past, and if the supply is dwindling I will. I have a shitload of micron filters so that's what I use when I IV the tabs(prescribed the tabs over the films cuz my usual ROA is to sniff the nasty shit.)

I cold prep my shots then micron filter them. My question is, does the wheel filter remove all of the cornstarch and methylcellulose? I take it, that since the latter is soluble in warm water, I should be good since I cold prep? I've heard that the cornstarch can be as small as .15 um. Anyone else heard of this? If it is, I guess I'm not getting all the cornstarch out, but a helluva lot more than a qtip filter job.

Sig made by Disconnect

Honorary Charter Member nick has disabled reputation nick's Avatar

Amazingly terrible thread.
    I yam what I yam-Popeye.

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeN View Post
    OK. Obviously IV'ing these is a bad idea. When you squirt some of the solution out of the syringe it kinda bubbles (instead of shoot out of the syringe)

That being said, of course, i have still IV'd these multiple times.

The only times i have gotten sick and also gotten the breathing problems like Ryan described is when i believe i took too much, as the amount you recieve IV is SSOOooo much more than the tiny amount you recieve sublingual.

Anyways be careful guys.

AND RYAN, if the hard breathing is from the strip then please be careful and give it a break, I experienced similar problems when iving the fuck out of ambien, it got to the point where any physical avtivity felt like my lungs were hard and dried out and it was not only painful but i felt like i was going to pas out all the damned time. Id give that shit a rest bro!!
    I haven't shot a strip in 6 months probably, i stick to brand name suboxone pills/generic subutex...can't even find strips anymore...thanks heaven.

Also I've never had the breathing problems (or any other problems) its just what other people have told me.

+ Reply to Thread