1. NO SOLICITATION
This is a cardinal rule! Don't test us on this one! Using this site as a means to buy, sell, or trade any controlled substance (legal or otherwise) is strictly prohibited. Anyone who violates this policy risks being banned permanently.
2. DON'T PUT US AT RISK
Life as an Opiophile has its ups and downs. If you're feeling down, and thinking you're going to hurt yourself, don't tell us that "I'm going to end it all", because there's really nothing we can do, and it puts an unfair and tremendous burden of guilt on the membership.
3. DON'T PUT YOURSELF AT RISK
Yup, make friends with SWIM (Someone Who Isn't Me). It is much better to talk about a friend who got into trouble or who is engaging in illegal activities than yourself.
4. DON'T BE A DICKHEAD, YOU ASSHOLE!
You'd think that this wouldn't need mentioned, but it does. The use of racial/ethnic slurs in any form is absolutely prohibited. The same goes for flaming outside of the Public Beating of Your Inner Child forum.
5. THE REAL WORLD
We realize that Opiophiles are not solitary creatures, and that they interact with other Opiophiles. Discussion of said encounters is permitted, but absolutely ZERO discussion of drug-related activities will be allowed. Additionally, members ARE NOT permitted to arrange meet-ups on Opiophile.org. Additionally, we strongly suggest that you DO NOT mix your Opiophile identity (screen name, email accounts, instant messenger, etc.) with your real life identity. People are not always what they seem, so be very careful who you trust.
6. WHERE'S WALLY?
When discussing the scene in an area, the using of street names, landmarks, etc. is permitted. However specific spots are not permitted (such as addresses).
7. CONTACT INFORMATION
You are not permitted to leave your email, or IM address anywhere other then the designated spot on your profile. This means no "contact me at 0piob0y2 @ email.com" in VM's or anywhere else on the forum.
8. THIS IS NOT THE UNITED NATIONS
We reserve the right to edit, censor or delete material at our discretion. We also reserve the right to infract or ban members for reasons other than those listed in these rules. We try to be fair as possible, but this is not a democracy.
1. We DO NOT change usernames, delete accounts, or edit/delete threads or post by request, so don't even bother asking. Think before you post–this is the internet, what you type will be here forever.
2. Multiple accounts are prohibited. Members who knowingly use multiple accounts may be banned.
3. Adding the following disclaimer to a post: "If this is against the rules, please delete..." is NOT acceptable, and does not absolve you of any violations in the post.
4. We reserve the right to edit or modify these rules at any time, without notice.
5. Sharing your account with a banned member will result in you sharing their fate.
Last edited by JonnyM; 06-22-2012 at 01:30 PM.