Hydromorphone vs Oxymorphone

Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hydromorphone vs Oxymorphone

Opiophorum Member notDrPhang is an unknown quantity at this point notDrPhang's Avatar

Default Hydromorphone vs Oxymorphone

Hello all,

Lets say I tripped and fell on a syringe loaded with a 10mg Oxymorphone IR and it got plunged into a vein....lets also say I got a great warm rush and about two minutes later I just felt normal.

Lets also say the same thing happened with 4 or 8 mg of Hydromorphone. How might that feel compared to the Oxymorphone.

Theoretically speaking of course

Just curious how the two compare. Also if a 10mg shot of Oxymorphone was ehh ok what does that say about my tolerance?

Noddin' & Moddin' mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline's Avatar

Default Re: Hydromorphone vs Oxymorphone

From your recent posts, I can see what you're after now is for people to tell you that you're tolerance is crazy high. It may be, but as a junkie who has been on MMT and such, you should know the answers to your questions. Your tolerance is really low.

and you prob got a terrible oxyM yield.

4-8mg of D will feel good. Great Great rush. Then you may feel normal. Thats what HM does though.

So much for only using your Rx'd meds and taking them only as Rx'd. Next you'll start a thread crying about how your Dr. kicked you out of the practice for not complying with her rules. and it won't be your fault, of course.The doctor is just an evil bitch who was going out of her way and risking her ass to do your ungrateful ass favors.
    '
    '
    “ I can’t think of anything off the top of my head that seems more important than something designed to raise money to keep something going that keeps IV drug users from dying. ” - Elliott Smith

OpioNoMo ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker

+1 if I could mainline

Never Looked Back reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668's Avatar

Finally... we have a winner!

"He who fights too long against dragons becomes a dragon himself; and if you gaze too long into the abyss, the abyss will gaze into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Never Looked Back devilsdrug is just really nice devilsdrug is just really nice devilsdrug is just really nice devilsdrug is just really nice devilsdrug is just really nice devilsdrug is just really nice devilsdrug is just really nice devilsdrug is just really nice devilsdrug is just really nice devilsdrug is just really nice

put the muther fukkers together and then fall on it

Never Looked Back reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668 is one bad motherfucker reddragon3668's Avatar

ding ding ding!

"He who fights too long against dragons becomes a dragon himself; and if you gaze too long into the abyss, the abyss will gaze into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Opiophorum Member notDrPhang is an unknown quantity at this point notDrPhang's Avatar

No I don't believe my tolerence is crazy high...I was just wondering if they are similar. I have never come across hydromorphone but in the past I have come across oxymorphone and I was wondering how they compare. They have similar names...I guess one is a derivative of hydrocodone and one is from oxycodone. I am going to make an educated guess the reason they are so fun to *cough* fall on is because they break down to morphine fast in the body. Much like H.

umm ok wikipedia seems to confirm this. But yea, I can't believe in all my years I have never come across hydromorphone. I guess I feel kinda deprived on that one.

OpioNoMo ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker

Wow for someone who has doctor in he handle you are really uneducated. Neither of those drugs convert into morphine. And non are derived from the codones family at all. Wiki confirms non of what you said learn to read bro.

Opiophorum Member Chuckles is a jewel in the rough Chuckles is a jewel in the rough Chuckles is a jewel in the rough Chuckles is a jewel in the rough Chuckles is a jewel in the rough Chuckles is a jewel in the rough Chuckles is a jewel in the rough Chuckles's Avatar

I'd be happy with what you got man...
    I'm in your area.
    I've only seen Opana's around once in five years.
    Sell them or horde them, you dun found gold.
    We're all going to die. At least I plan on deserving it.

They say cocaine is for horses, that it ain't for men
    The doctor said it'll kill me but he won't say when
    Ain't nobody's business but my own

Departed Opiophile Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s's Avatar

say what?!
    you tripped,
    FELL,
    landed on MY DICK?!
    [SIZE=2][B]
    "...i paid a visit to Schrodinger in his vienna apartment before his death... There were no cats. I was told he did not like cats."[/B][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][B] -quantam leaps, bernstein.[/B][/SIZE][/B]

(thanatos)

[
    'thiscapriciouswhim'
    ]

'grass is greener
    over here'

{Meet Grady, a twenty-nine year old construction worker
    After coming home from a hard day's work
    He walks in the door of his trailer park home
    To find his wife in bed with another man}

Alright calm down, relax, start breathin'
    Fuck that shit! You just caught this bitch cheatin'
    While you at work she's with some dude tryin' to get off
    Fuck slittin' her throat, cut this bitches head off
    Wait! what if there's an explanation for this shit?
    What? She tripped? Fell? Landed on his dick?
    Alright Shady, maybe he's right Grady
    But think about the baby before you get all crazy

Okay! Thought about it, still wanna stab her?
    Grab her by the throat, get your daughter and kidnap her?
    That's what I did, be smart, don't be a retard
    You gonna take advice from somebody who slapped Dee Barnes?
    What'chu say?
    What's wrong? Didn't think I'd remember?
    I'ma kill ya motherfucker

Ah ha, temper, temper
    Mr. Dre? Mr. N.W.A.?
    Mr. A.K. comin' straight outta Compton y'all better make way?
    How the fuck you gonna tell this man not to be violent?
    'Cause he don't need to go the same route that I went
    Been there, done that, aww fuck it what am I sayin'?
    Shoot 'em both Grady, where's your gun at?

Never Looked Back The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan's Avatar

Idk, i havent had good experiences with hydromorphone, i once did a 4mg shot, minor rush, nothing more.

second time i did hydromorphone it was a 8mg shot, slightly better rush, nothing more.

i have had a few experiences with IV oxymorphone, a 10mg shot gave me a better rush than both hydromorphone shots combined and it kept me buzzed for hours. a 20mg shot of oxymorphone would prolly do the trick JUST right, for me.

i love oxymorphone and have never had a positive experience with hydromorphone.

my .02

You humans love your pain, don't you, you just love being in it.

You even consider it a virtue, cry the most at a funeral, you must be the best person.

You promise to never forget each other, you promise to feel the sting of loss forever.

Because for ya'll, forever is just the blink of an eye, your lives are pathetically brief.

When we say forever, we have to mean it, so we move past our pain,

we heal, we move on, because pain, is a worthless emotion

Occasionally Opiated Krypto is an unknown quantity at this point Krypto's Avatar

.I guess one is a derivative of hydrocodone and one is from oxycodone
    Oxymorphone is derived (commercially) from Thebine (as is Oxycodone) whereas Hydromorphone is derived from morphine.

The body partially metabolizes Hydrocodone to Hydromorphone and Oxycodone to Oxymorphone, so they are chemically similar.

Oxymorphone seems to last much longer then Hydromorphone, but has a very low oral BA. Hydromorphone has a very short half life but bit higher Bioavailability for Oral..

Hydromorphone, or dillies I like to call the crack of opiates as when IV'd it has no legs, 20 minutes later you feel normal and an hour or two later shitty..

Buddy of mine got into dillies really bad, he was in severe W/D for a week, and was in the hospital for the last 3 days of going clean with a 102 fever, dehydration, etc etc.. He had kicked H and Oxy and said that was a walk in the park compared to a large HM habit..
    And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
    And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!

Occasionally Opiated ill_motions is fresh on the scene. ill_motions is fresh on the scene. ill_motions's Avatar

So why is it that oxymorphone and hydromorphone have such a low bio availability when digested but hydrocodone and oxycodone have a fairly high one? i think its in the 80%range for both, and the HM an OM are in the low 30% range

Departed Opiophile Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ausativa View Post
    {Meet Grady, a twenty-nine year old construction worker
    After coming home from a hard day's work
    He walks in the door of his trailer park home
    To find his wife in bed with another man}

Alright calm down, relax, start breathin'
    Fuck that shit! You just caught this bitch cheatin'
    While you at work she's with some dude tryin' to get off
    Fuck slittin' her throat, cut this bitches head off
    Wait! what if there's an explanation for this shit?
    What? She tripped? Fell? Landed on his dick?
    Alright Shady, maybe he's right Grady
    But think about the baby before you get all crazy

Okay! Thought about it, still wanna stab her?
    Grab her by the throat, get your daughter and kidnap her?
    That's what I did, be smart, don't be a retard
    You gonna take advice from somebody who slapped Dee Barnes?
    What'chu say?
    What's wrong? Didn't think I'd remember?
    I'ma kill ya motherfucker

Ah ha, temper, temper
    Mr. Dre? Mr. N.W.A.?
    Mr. A.K. comin' straight outta Compton y'all better make way?
    How the fuck you gonna tell this man not to be violent?
    'Cause he don't need to go the same route that I went
    Been there, done that, aww fuck it what am I sayin'?
    Shoot 'em both Grady, where's your gun at?

YOU WIN BRO!

rep 4 u.
    [SIZE=2][B]
    "...i paid a visit to Schrodinger in his vienna apartment before his death... There were no cats. I was told he did not like cats."[/B][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][B] -quantam leaps, bernstein.[/B][/SIZE][/B]

(thanatos)

[
    'thiscapriciouswhim'
    ]

'grass is greener
    over here'

Occasionally Opiated thesomoan is an unknown quantity at this point thesomoan's Avatar

Default Opana v Dillaudid

I've never gotten to try either, but I'm kinda hoping to dabble with these at some point in the future. As i understand it dillaudid has the greatest rush in the opiate world, but Opana has better legs. Which one do you all consider better and why. Also how do the two stack up against good ol' chiva.

Never Looked Back Oxyphile is just really nice Oxyphile is just really nice Oxyphile is just really nice Oxyphile is just really nice Oxyphile is just really nice Oxyphile is just really nice Oxyphile is just really nice Oxyphile is just really nice Oxyphile is just really nice Oxyphile is just really nice Oxyphile is just really nice Oxyphile's Avatar

Default Re: Opana v Dillaudid

well, i'm sure a lot of people would argue that heroin has a 'better' rush than dilaudid. but i'm also sure a lot of people would claim a dilaudid rush is 'better' than a heroin rush, or an opana rush is, etc. etc...rating a rush is fairly subjective. even excluding dope, some people prefer the rush of dilaudid, some prefer the rush of opana. i've personally had my most intense rushes from dilaudid shots, but to be fair to opana, I HAVE taken more fat dilaudid shots than fat opana shots due to availability and some of my own personal experiences.

i've also noticed that dilaudid doesn't have much in terms of legs. i need more d's about 6 hours max after my first shot, sometimes 4 or 5 hours depending how strung i am. opana definitely has longer legs IV, insufflated and i'd assume orally although i've never taken it orally. opana is obviously more potent than dilaudid. oxymorphone>hydromorphone in most circumstances. i'm sure there are threads with these answers, more comprehensive info about these drugs, and things you should probably read if/when you do try these drugs for the first time. nonetheless, good luck, try to be safe on your journey as an opiophile. welcome!

whatever you need to make you feel, like you've been the one behind the wheel. the sunrise is just over that hill, the worst is over.
    whatever i said to make you think, that love's the religion of the weak. this morning we love like weaklings, the worst is over.

if you don't want to work, then that becomes your job. there's a lot of overtime, there's not many days off. i hope you know that i'm not trying to complain. it just gets hard to explain, to people that i know or the kids who come to shows, that i just don't want to talk about the office today. cause i've watched friends go from being pessimists to work at home archaeologists. they dig skin deep, they work hard every day unburying their arms for a vein or two that maybe they forgot. and the cops say it's a crime, for people like me and those friends of mine to want to die.

Never Looked Back normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420's Avatar

Dilaudid was one of the first pills I started shooting and I enjoy the rush from a fat shot. But opana esp the IR's rivals dillys rush and the legs and euphoria blows dilly out of the water imo. For me opana wins hands down. I would even choose good ol opana IR over dope.

Never Looked Back Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly's Avatar

Did you use the search engine? I did and I found two threads, one from last December, which cover this subject. I'll give you the link and you can give it a healthy bump.

EDIT: Never mind I'm just going to merge the threads.

EDIT²: Threads are now merged.

"Fifteen cents for the morphine, and twenty-five cents for the beer.
    Fifteen cents for the old morphine, now carry me away from here."
    "Soldier's Joy"
    (Traditional Scottish fiddle reel with lyrics added during the American Civil War)

Occasionally Opiated YenPoxKid is fresh on the scene. YenPoxKid is fresh on the scene. YenPoxKid's Avatar

I've used oxyM more times than hydroM, but I think oxyM is better, maybe even much better, than hydroM. Normus is right; I've had Opana IR a few times, and although the rush was not quite as good as Dilaudid, it was really close. I will admit that, to me, Dilaudid has the greatest rush of any opiate/oid that I've tried, I do like the rush from a good shot of Dilly better than the rush from a good shot of tar. However, Opana is better in a lot of other ways, swim personally pays about $40 for an Opana ER 40, which, after reading the prices of 40s from a lot of people on here, is actually pretty cheap. I usually split those 40s into four pieces, and each of those $10 shots will make me nod quite a bit, and if swim wants to conserve, 5 pieces, 8 mg each, will give me a good glow and some nodding. Opana IR 10s cost swim 10-12 dollars a pop, 2 of his Opana IR 10 guys sell them for 10 a pop, another sells them for 12, and swim only goes to him when the other 2, or the usual morph guys, aren't responding to swim's texts/calls, but his 12 dollar guy is one of the most reliable dealers swim has ever had, actually. Anyway, oxyM goes for about $1 an mg around here, and an Opana 10 will have me nodding pretty hard, half will give him a pretty small glow, and would definitely get swim out of w/d for a while.

hydroM is about $1.50/mg (if you buy big amounts, it's roughly 1.25/mg) from the only person swim can get it from, and that person lives very far, so with gas, it's much more expensive than oxyM, because swim's oxyM guys live pretty close. hydroM gives a great rush but has no legs, after the rush, I don't get very much euphoria, after a shot of oxyM, swim is euphoric and nodding for 2-2.5 hours. A good shot of oxyM costs me 10 bucks. A shot of Dilly which gives me an amazing rush, but has me in w/d 2 hours later, costs about $20, these are 16 mg shots of hydroM, 20 mg if I want an extremely, extremely good rush, which costs me $25. So oxyM wins it for me, in terms of euphoria, nod, and price, and rivals Dilly's rush, which is the only thing swim likes more about Dilly.

Occasionally Opiated Ch3nZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Than if your dick is "the place to be" for these opiates, we are going to need to meet up soon. haha

+ Reply to Thread