Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lump in Arm after shooting dope & missing, doesn't hurt tho

Occasionally Opiated w1nd0z3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Lump in Arm after shooting dope & missing, doesn't hurt tho

hey everyone, I have this lump in my arm after shooting some rather very acidic dope & missing a bit in my arm. now this lump doesnt hurt, my arm hasnt swellled. and it doesnt itch. but it is a growth. im wondering what should i do, it's been there for a week now, it is warm to the touch. should i lance it? how should i lance it? um, yeah. im taking amoxicillin right now for bronchitis.

i just dont want to kill myself. thats all.

any help/ideas? i dont want to go to a doctor/hospital because of my legal situation.

Never Looked Back I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod's Avatar

Default Re: Lump in Arm after shooting dope & missing, doesn't hurt tho

You should definitely see a doctor. Just not a good sign that it hasn't gone away in a week. I don't see why a doctor would call the authorities for an infection... maybe they do, I don't know. But either way, I wish you the best of luck (legally and health-wise).
    ~Give man a mask, then he will show you his true face.~

Granny Nurse Moderator
    PLATINUM MEMBER
    SUPER FUCKING SOLID GOLD MEMBER
    Poppylvr has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Poppylvr has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Poppylvr has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Poppylvr has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Poppylvr has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Poppylvr has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Poppylvr has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Poppylvr has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Poppylvr has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Poppylvr has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Poppylvr has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Poppylvr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by w1nd0z3 View Post
    hey everyone, I have this lump in my arm after shooting some rather very acidic dope & missing a bit in my arm. now this lump doesnt hurt, my arm hasnt swellled. and it doesnt itch. but it is a growth. im wondering what should i do, it's been there for a week now, it is warm to the touch. should i lance it? how should i lance it? um, yeah. im taking amoxicillin right now for bronchitis.
    i just dont want to kill myself. thats all.
    any help/ideas? i dont want to go to a doctor/hospital because of my legal situation.
    So the problem you have going on is you probably have a low grade infection that is being partially suppressed by the amoxicillin. Once you finish the amoxicillin, the bacteria, now resistant to a drug that isn't specific for skin abscesses, will probably start to grow and create an abscess.
    It's too bad you can't go to a doc and complain about the spider bite you have there (that's well known by ER staff to b junkie shorthand for an abscess, without you having to say it right out)
    For right now, you should keep very warm - not hot packs on it several times a day. That localizes the infection. Once there is a definite head the abscess will often pop open itself. Keep washing well with hot soapy water, and especially wash your hands before and after you do just about anything.

True Opiophile Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s's Avatar

...also, for self care, ive found it a very bad idea to excessively sqeeze the thing or attempt to pop it yourself...
    unless you have fully sterilised equipment and are wiling to open it up WIDE and scrub all the shit out of it then disinfect it and surrounding areas.

every time ive attempted self surgury i have wound up needing real medical attention for the complications I have created...

if it gets very red, warm, and starts spreading(PROTIP: outline the current area w/sharpie to monitor growth)
    get to an ER or walkin clinic ASAP.

in that regard, why not head into a loBudget walkIn minor emergency clinic and pay cash?
    even in the ER you DONT have to give em your real name, and they WILL treat you if its seriously urgent.

not a situ to take too lightly.
    if worse comes to worse just give a fake name...

"...i paid a visit to Schrodinger in his vienna apartment before his death... There were no cats. I was told he did not like cats."
    -quantam leaps, bernstein.

(thanatos)

[
    'thiscapriciouswhim'
    ]

'grass is greener
    over here'

Never Looked Back paups is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) paups is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) paups is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) paups is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) paups is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) paups is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) paups is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) paups is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) paups is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) paups is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) paups is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) paups's Avatar

Is there a CVS or Duane Reade/Walgreens near you? They have low cost walking clinics..
    Care is anonymous if you choose to pay out of pocket (mine was $59 in MA to see the NP)

I had a TERRIBLE abscess a couple month ago on the BACK of my arm (from a spiderbite..).. visited the CLINIC IN A MINUTE at CVS and was prescribed Doxycycline which is a better AB for abscesses..

Unfort. I waited a little too long and I ended up having to be hospitalised for 2 days after having it lanced..

Like Poppylvr said.. keep a close eye on it.. once you finish the Amoxy there is a risk it will come back with a vengeance. The antibiotics should wipe out the bulk of it in 24-48 hrs so if this is not happening you probably need a different AB.
    Also +1 for the "spiderbite"--worked well for me in this situation..

Original thread here:
    http://forum.opiophile.org/showthread.php?t=31791

S T A M P. A R C H I V E.EST.2009

True Blockhead Moderator Fat Pie is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Fat Pie is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Fat Pie is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Fat Pie is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Fat Pie is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Fat Pie is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Fat Pie is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Fat Pie is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Fat Pie is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Fat Pie is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Fat Pie is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Fat Pie's Avatar

Sounds like an abscess to me. When I got one for the first time a few years back (on both crooks of my arms, no less; I used to IM exclusively back then, didn't know any better or how to shoot otherwise), I had no idea what it was either. The swelling got so bad that I couldn't un-bend my arms, and the sites got very, very hot (although the one my right arm wasn't nearly as bad as the one on my left, which grew to around the size of a tennis ball, I kid you not; like a miniature bicep!). I thought it might've just been swelling from me poking my arms with needles so much, but cooling the areas did nothing. I decided to just leave it for a week and see what happened (would've gone to the doctor had it gone on any longer), and eventually a kind of pimple/spot-like head appeared near the front of swelling (pimples/spots are a small form of abscess, actually). I decided to lance it once with a sterile, 1.5 inch needle (that's what I used to inject with; yeah!), but (disappointingly) nothing came out, so I just let it be.

Later that night (as I was eating, no less), I felt a hot, gooey liquid pouring out of my arm, and so ran to the kitchen sink to find yellow, stinking pus everywhere. The stench was absolutely unbearable, like rotting flesh, and it took ages for most of it to get out (must've been a half-pint of liquid in there) but I got rid of most of the garbage in my arm, and put a bandage/hot towel on it for the next few days to soak up any excess fluid, changing it every so often. The other arm released its burden at around the same time, I think (I can't remember for sure). I got a few abscesses after that (until I switched to IV'ing), but they were never as bad as that first one, and very infrequent overall (plus I knew how to spot them early and get rid of them from that point onwards).

I always tried to be hygienic when injecting (alcohol wipes, washing hands, etc), knowing the dangers of bacterial infection from IM'ing from research and reading and such, but when you're sticking H into your arm three times a day in those heady, early days of use, with no knowledge of what an abscess is or how to treat one, it can be a little hard to keep track of everything. OP, I'm pretty sure you have an abscess, and if you don't want to treat it yourself, you should go to a doctor. It doesn't sound too bad from what you're describing, but I must warn you that abscesses can get very bad indeed, in some cases to life threatening degrees, which can end up with you losing a limb (and that's if you're lucky; losing your life is the other option).

An abscess is the body's response to a below-the-skin infection, where it floods the site with pus to stop anything bad getting in or out of there. The problem is that the pus can build up, and in some cases (luckily not in mine), said pus can accumulate so much as to block blood flow to the area, causing cell (and eventually limb) death. However, you shouldn't panic, as if such a thing were happening, you would most certainly know about it (pain, discolouration etc).

Knowledge is the key in these situations; if a pimple/spot-like head has appeared (see my description above), you could lance it with a clean, sterile needle and try to drain the pus that way by squeezing or pushing down on the abscess itself (make sure you wipe the area you intend to lance with an isopropyl alcohol wipe from a pharmacy first). If nothing happens, don't worry, just wait and see; the pus will want to come out sooner or later. Otherwise, wait for a head to appear (cold compresses could facilitate this process, but I'm not certain about doing so; my abscess was so painful it was impossible to put anything cold on it, but luckily it worked its way out on its own anyway. Yours sounds like it could bear a pack of frozen peas on it or something, but I don't know how much good it would do).

If nothing is happening after a few more days, go to a doctor. However, if you can, I would advise going to a doctor immediately (especially if you aren't confident about dealing with this problem yourself; they can lance and drain an abscess safely and cleanly, guaranteed). The most important thing is that you do something, and not leave it like I did. I could very well have ended up in hospital, had I not been so lucky (I have my body to thank for that).

In future, make sure you shoot your shots as safely and as cleanly as possible, and try not to miss again by making sure you're in the vein the whole way through (as hard as that may be for you; how are your veins?). My principal advice for now would be to get to a doctor, if possible. However, if you can't or don't want to do that, then you can do it yourself, but a doctor can do a clean, thorough job of it, and make sure the abscess doesn't resurface due to retained liquid or anything (another aspect I was lucky on). I understand if this is not an option though (we all know junkie stigma here), so follow my advice above if this is the case. If the abscess gets worse, won't drain, or you begin to feel ill, I'm afraid you need to get to the hospital, as you could possibly have a life-threatening bacterial infection. Do not mess around if you feel any of these symptoms, as you could likely end up losing a limb or dying. I can't stress that point hard enough. I don't mean to scare you, but you need to know the facts, and it would be absurd for you to die over something so petty and (more importantly) avoidable.

Bonne chance, mon ami!

Note: in some parts, my advice may not be sound. Consult with other, more experienced opies with medical backgrounds or experience in dealing with abscesses before trusting what I say. I wrote this only to help, not as bona fide medical assistance.
    Blockhead: "Um, what's a conscience?"

Conscience: "Someone who hates you, but...can't do anything about it."

Occasionally Opiated graandfunk is an unknown quantity at this point graandfunk's Avatar

There was one thing I was wondering regarding ways to treat the infection at home, people here can tell me if I am right or wrong.

I used to treat infections that ended up being under the skin (I never had an abcess rom doing IV, but from cracks in the skin, a small cut getting out of control, etc.) with 1/10 dilution of bleach (sodium hypochlorite). Soaking the affected area 10-15min at a time, two to three times a day. It was the only thing apart from antibiotics that seemed to be able to reach deep under the skin. Obviously if the skin in the area being treated becomes very red or dried up or else, it would mean the concentration of bleach is too strong.

I am not a doctor, this just a friendly word, in case it would help in your situation. As you know, bleach is dangerous, eyes beware, etc.

All the best

Opiophorum Member Slime Machine will become famous soon enough Slime Machine will become famous soon enough Slime Machine will become famous soon enough Slime Machine will become famous soon enough Slime Machine's Avatar

dude an abscess is nothing to fuck around with. get it taken care of quick or itll just get worse. ive had staph infections several times and they just get bigger and bigger until theres no room for hesitation and u understand "okay time to go to the er." im surprised u arent having paIN with it. if it is an absess, u will likely have pain as the days go by.but yea it isnt just getting out the puss and being done with it, u need antibiotics to keep it from resurfacing on other parts of the body or becoming reinfected in that same spot. u may think u have popped it all out, but believe me u havent. when u get something lanced, they usually pack these open wounds with guaze tape to 'suck up' the residual puss. which basically draws it up to help remove it.... like a sponge.... but it also is there to keep the wound from closing up again with the residual puss left inside.this will definately cause future growthes. also, the ab are necessary in case the infection has gotten in the blood, which can most certainly kill u.

i dunno how bad yer arms look. like if u have trackmarks everywhere and its quite obvious what u are doing,.....but id just go in and say "i dunno how i got this, but it looks pretty freaky. i thought i should come in." ive had several abscesses, none from iv use thank god, and they never once asked me if i was an iv user. they never ran a drug screen or whatever. in fact when i left, i always got a script of pain meds but seriously have a doc take a look at it. it sounds like an infection but a spot thats hard and warm to the touch around an area of skin (from injections) could also be a blood clot. they they are usually red and painful as well. the fact that u arent having any pain is strange id say. have a doc check it out. suggest it mustve been a spider bite or something, leave out the needle info of course. just say that a small spot popped up and it grew into this. theyll look at it and figure out the next step.

it doesnt sound like something to fuck around with and not seek medical treatment. if it is an abscess id advise against trying to pop it yerself.even when my staph infections had a head, they were insanely painful to try and pop. and if they did pop, barely anyhting came out.... meaning that they sealed up again and got to be soooo much worse. those are the hard infections to treat,the ones around a self inflicted wound. u dont want it to spread int o fresh surrounding tissue. once u are on antibiotics and it becomes localized, it will then form a respectable head which can be manipulated to squeeze out the puss. tho honestly if it is a bad abscess the doc will likely give u a pain pill, some lidocaine and then lance it in the hospital. i went to a clinic for my first abscess and they didntlance it, they just gave me AB. i had to wait a few days,as they assured me it would 'drain."it did, after manipulaTion, and it was gross and painful. have a doc do the gruntwork in a hospital setting, trust me it isnt pretty.

hope this helps. i wish u well thru this

True Blockhead Moderator Fat Pie is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Fat Pie is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Fat Pie is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Fat Pie is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Fat Pie is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Fat Pie is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Fat Pie is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Fat Pie is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Fat Pie is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Fat Pie is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Fat Pie is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Fat Pie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slime Machine View Post
    dude an abscess is nothing to fuck around with. get it taken care of quick or itll just get worse. ive had staph infections several times and they just get bigger and bigger until theres no room for hesitation and u understand "okay time to go to the er." im surprised u arent having paIN with it. if it is an absess, u will likely have pain as the days go by.but yea it isnt just getting out the puss and being done with it, u need antibiotics to keep it from resurfacing on other parts of the body or becoming reinfected in that same spot. u may think u have popped it all out, but believe me u havent. when u get something lanced, they usually pack these open wounds with guaze tape to 'suck up' the residual puss. which basically draws it up to help remove it.... like a sponge.... but it also is there to keep the wound from closing up again with the residual puss left inside.this will definately cause future growthes. also, the ab are necessary in case the infection has gotten in the blood, which can most certainly kill u.
    This is usually due to the guys at the ER being extra cautious and trying to avoid having to have you revisit to drain out more pus (which may happen anyway). If you DIY drain, you need to be thorough (talking from experience here), but the body is pretty good at helping you out when needs be.

Like SM said though, it's best to just go to a doctor; that way you can get sorted good and proper.

i dunno how bad yer arms look. like if u have trackmarks everywhere and its quite obvious what u are doing,.....but id just go in and say "i dunno how i got this, but it looks pretty freaky. i thought i should come in." ive had several abscesses, none from iv use thank god, and they never once asked me if i was an iv user. they never ran a drug screen or whatever. in fact when i left, i always got a script of pain meds but seriously have a doc take a look at it. it sounds like an infection but a spot thats hard and warm to the touch around an area of skin (from injections) could also be a blood clot. they they are usually red and painful as well. the fact that u arent having any pain is strange id say. have a doc check it out. suggest it mustve been a spider bite or something, leave out the needle info of course. just say that a small spot popped up and it grew into this. theyll look at it and figure out the next step.
    If you can be honest about it, be honest; it'll help the doc do his/her job. If there's junkie stigma afoot though, just lie about it. They can't turn you away or anything, no matter what your excuse is.

it doesnt sound like something to fuck around with and not seek medical treatment. if it is an abscess id advise against trying to pop it yerself.even when my staph infections had a head, they were insanely painful to try and pop. and if they did pop, barely anyhting came out.... meaning that they sealed up again and got to be soooo much worse. those are the hard infections to treat,the ones around a self inflicted wound. u dont want it to spread int o fresh surrounding tissue. once u are on antibiotics and it becomes localized, it will then form a respectable head which can be manipulated to squeeze out the puss. tho honestly if it is a bad abscess the doc will likely give u a pain pill, some lidocaine and then lance it in the hospital. i went to a clinic for my first abscess and they didntlance it, they just gave me AB. i had to wait a few days,as they assured me it would 'drain."it did, after manipulaTion, and it was gross and painful. have a doc do the gruntwork in a hospital setting, trust me it isnt pretty.

It depends on the abscess as to how it'll feel/behave (how does a staph infection compare to a regular abscess?), but lancing and draining by a doc is best; if you can't do that, and you must do it yourself, use a clean, sterile needle and isopropyl wipes, and do a thorough drain over the course of a few days. The last thing you want is another infection in a site that's already vulnerable and compromised. Either way, that stuff needs out of your arm, so get to it!
    Blockhead: "Um, what's a conscience?"

Conscience: "Someone who hates you, but...can't do anything about it."

Opiophorum Member Slime Machine will become famous soon enough Slime Machine will become famous soon enough Slime Machine will become famous soon enough Slime Machine will become famous soon enough Slime Machine's Avatar

quote....."how does a staph infection compare to a regular abscess?

i dunno exactly. ive only had staph abcsesses. they were blindingly painful. there are said to be one of the worst types of skin abscesses one can have. all the ones ive had were at least the size of a golfball and every bit of bodily movement was excrutiatingly painful. i tried the do it at home approach and they always got worse. a doc should always check out an abscess. these things need to be lanced and drained properly. if not i can guarentee u that all the puss will not be removed. hell even if a doc does do it, he is likely not to get it all out either.but he packs the wound with sterile guaze and give out a script of antibiotics. i had to have my wounds repacked several times before they closed up. everyday i had a new piece of guaze put in. luckily i have a healthcare trained relative that helped me with that. tho god almighty, talk about horrible pain! i had to chew 3 pain pills and mentally brace myself before i lyed down for that devil ride of misery. everytime that q-tip went in, i scream like a little girl! tho whateve, in the end im glad i had those things taken care of the way i did. otherwise they might have gotten bad and mightve been a more common occurance. if not treated properly, they are very likely to resurface on other parts of the body.

but yea staph and other abscess causing bacteria is everywhere, and going to the ER with a bump shouldnt warrent an investigation, inless yer whole body is littered with bruises and trackmarks.... u kno where its brutally obviously what type of lifestyle u have. but hell u could say that u were doing yark work and got stuck on yer arm by a cactus spine and tried to remove it with a pin.... then a few days later this "thing" grew. u can get abscessesfrom all sorts of shit,so dont worry about that.but never just pretend it isnt there or ignore it. sooner or later that puss will act as poison and can threaten yer very life.

i hope u have gotten some treatment by now, but something tells me u have. good luck with the healing process dude. i hate abscesses so much. i use to get them all the time, but luckily (knock on wood!) ive been free of one for a good long time now. thank god

Opiophile odd is a splendid one to behold odd is a splendid one to behold odd is a splendid one to behold odd is a splendid one to behold odd is a splendid one to behold odd is a splendid one to behold odd is a splendid one to behold odd is a splendid one to behold odd is a splendid one to behold odd is a splendid one to behold odd is a splendid one to behold odd's Avatar

Pretty much this. Go to the doctor. if it is a abscess they will lance is and clean it for you plus give you some antibiotics to help the infection. If you let the abscess "pop" on it's own you will have a horrible scar because of the non uniform hole in your arm. if you have to get it lanced at least you will have a pretty uniformed scar and it could be much smaller depending on large your abscess is. I personally would not fuck around with the DIY approach and just hit the doc.

Junky sfgiant is a jewel in the rough sfgiant is a jewel in the rough sfgiant is a jewel in the rough sfgiant is a jewel in the rough sfgiant is a jewel in the rough sfgiant is a jewel in the rough sfgiant is a jewel in the rough sfgiant is a jewel in the rough sfgiant's Avatar

I have a bunch of these little bumps all over my body (arms, legs and even one right above my pubic area [right below my 'abs' heh]). they don't hurt at all, they don't move and they haven't changed, some of them for over a year. They almost feel like small BBs embedded into me. I'm almost positive it is scar tissue, however, although they appeared after a little leakage/miss

Never Looked Back dizzle is one bad motherfucker dizzle is one bad motherfucker dizzle is one bad motherfucker dizzle is one bad motherfucker dizzle is one bad motherfucker dizzle is one bad motherfucker dizzle is one bad motherfucker dizzle is one bad motherfucker dizzle is one bad motherfucker dizzle is one bad motherfucker dizzle is one bad motherfucker dizzle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sfgiant View Post
    I have a bunch of these little bumps all over my body (arms, legs and even one right above my pubic area [right below my 'abs' heh]). they don't hurt at all, they don't move and they haven't changed, some of them for over a year. They almost feel like small BBs embedded into me. I'm almost positive it is scar tissue, however, although they appeared after a little leakage/miss
    I'm not sure WTF those actually are, however, I have had several of them that appear after a miss. Not red and hot, just a bump. Here's what I have done:
    - get the sink or shower water as hot as you can stand it
    - keep the bump under it as long as you can stand it
    - message it out, and I mean rub the sh*t outa it, really hard and from every angle
    - rinse and repeat

Do that once or twice a day for a few days and that mug'll be gone. It's happened more than a few times to me and this always works.

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sfgiant View Post
    I have a bunch of these little bumps all over my body -(one right above my pubic area [right below my 'abs' heh]).
    Dude, did you try to shoot up by your "pubic area" and miss?? Haha, that would REALLY not be a good place to miss, imagine an abcess there......

The only thing I can think of that would be worse is when I have had total retard junkies suggest I shoot up in my jugular (neck vein). Get an abcess there and I'd imagine you'd rather be dead. BTW- I get that not everyone is like me and has veins like the Yellowstone Geyser, but really, the jugular?

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack.......

New Opiophile WestCoastDrugKingPin is an unknown quantity at this point WestCoastDrugKingPin's Avatar

Sir,
    I've gone to the hospital for a similar abscess (twice actually) and told them it was from shooting D. Everyone has patient privacy rights. No Cops were ever called for me. However, U will get red-flagged and never get anything nice from that hospital again.

Never Looked Back ryan5892 is one bad motherfucker ryan5892 is one bad motherfucker ryan5892 is one bad motherfucker ryan5892 is one bad motherfucker ryan5892 is one bad motherfucker ryan5892 is one bad motherfucker ryan5892 is one bad motherfucker ryan5892 is one bad motherfucker ryan5892 is one bad motherfucker ryan5892 is one bad motherfucker ryan5892 is one bad motherfucker ryan5892's Avatar

im sure that bump of a two week old thread helped the OP immensely

ive done it though, call me a hypocrite.
    The anesthetic never set in!

Never Looked Back LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow's Avatar

draining my own abscess would be interesting, unless it was like Fat Pie's, wtf mate, how long you wait until they popped? You have free health care too ;P but if you do pop it and clean it well, still go to ER or Urgent... you will need antibiotics... usually 2 types. I've only had one abscess, didn't go to the ER for a while, still no 'head', hardly any puss even...big tho.
    I tell them the truth in the ER.. not like they give me anything good there anyway except... funny actually... once he lanced, drained, cleaned, bandaged, kissed it, he gave me a percocet script...told me not to abuse them. I still had a bunch of 8mg dillys though. Funny I get my best script from the ER after I tell him the truth about my abscess. IBU 800 for anything else... horse pills that burn your stomach into bleeding.
    Last edited by LayinLow; 12-06-2010 at 09:20 AM. Reason: ryan, westcoastDKP ain't nuthin' to fuck wit!
    LayLowNslow- my posts are mainly non-fiction, true, and no bullshit.

When I am good, I am very good. When I am bad, I am even better.

talk to me like water running down a stream, i want to hear you say that dilly is water soluable again... it makes my panties moist layinL....

+ Reply to Thread