Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Brown MDMA

Opiophorum Member motox7 is fresh on the scene. motox7 is fresh on the scene. motox7's Avatar

Default Brown MDMA

just got .1 of some amazing brownish crystaly pure mdma!! AHHH bout to have a wonderful Halloween!!!

Never Looked Back Billy the kid is a name known to all Billy the kid is a name known to all Billy the kid is a name known to all Billy the kid is a name known to all Billy the kid is a name known to all Billy the kid is a name known to all Billy the kid is a name known to all Billy the kid is a name known to all Billy the kid is a name known to all Billy the kid is a name known to all Billy the kid is a name known to all Billy the kid's Avatar

Default Re: Brown MDMA

I love molly. Have a good halloween bro.

Junky clonaze-whammed is just really nice clonaze-whammed is just really nice clonaze-whammed is just really nice clonaze-whammed is just really nice clonaze-whammed is just really nice clonaze-whammed is just really nice clonaze-whammed is just really nice clonaze-whammed is just really nice clonaze-whammed's Avatar

pure mdma shouldnt be brown,

Ive had brown mdma once before in London, and it sucked.

Thats not to say that what you have isnt deadly, it could still blow your head off, im just speaking from one personal experience.

Never Looked Back I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod's Avatar

I'm jealous, heh. Seriously, have a fun and safe Halloween w/ that.
    ~Give man a mask, then he will show you his true face.~

Opiophile To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome is a splendid one to behold To Each His Gnome's Avatar

Hellz yeah! I also just got a call from a buddy saying that he's got a couple grams of molly to supply our holloween party with. Roll on, Brotha, roll on!
    "Now I've got that needle
    And I can shake, but I can't breathe
    Take it away, but I want more and more
    One day I'm gonna lose the war..."

-Sublime- "Pool Shark"
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Listen to Gnome's music at: www.myspace.com/gnometothedome

Jr. Opiophile FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan's Avatar

brown molly is called sasafrass. its just not processed as much as normal white molly. good find man enjoy it!

Departed Opiophile Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s's Avatar

...not form the same guy you got the "opium" from, right?
    [SIZE=2][B]
    "...i paid a visit to Schrodinger in his vienna apartment before his death... There were no cats. I was told he did not like cats."[/B][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][B] -quantam leaps, bernstein.[/B][/SIZE][/B]

(thanatos)

[
    'thiscapriciouswhim'
    ]

'grass is greener
    over here'

Junky JUNKYJAY is a jewel in the rough JUNKYJAY is a jewel in the rough JUNKYJAY is a jewel in the rough JUNKYJAY is a jewel in the rough JUNKYJAY is a jewel in the rough JUNKYJAY is a jewel in the rough JUNKYJAY is a jewel in the rough JUNKYJAY is a jewel in the rough

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Beat me to it.

OpioNoMo wisegal is a glorious beacon of light wisegal is a glorious beacon of light wisegal is a glorious beacon of light wisegal is a glorious beacon of light wisegal is a glorious beacon of light wisegal is a glorious beacon of light wisegal is a glorious beacon of light wisegal is a glorious beacon of light wisegal is a glorious beacon of light wisegal is a glorious beacon of light wisegal is a glorious beacon of light

damn! we all got the same plans for Halloween! (my FAVORITE holiday!!)
    Have fun everyone ...

Never Looked Back danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FiendMan View Post
    brown molly is called sasafrass. its just not processed as much as normal white molly. good find man enjoy it!
    i dont understand that my man, is that a slang name? i might be telling my granny how to cook eggs here but you know thats the name of the plant that you get the oil from that you extract safrole from, that you use to make mdma?

maybe thats the point, i just wondered...

Departed Opiophile Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s's Avatar

danny, look up 'safrole' in relation to mdma production...
    [SIZE=2][B]
    "...i paid a visit to Schrodinger in his vienna apartment before his death... There were no cats. I was told he did not like cats."[/B][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][B] -quantam leaps, bernstein.[/B][/SIZE][/B]

(thanatos)

[
    'thiscapriciouswhim'
    ]

'grass is greener
    over here'

Never Looked Back danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thanat0s View Post
    danny, look up 'safrole' in relation to mdma production...
    i dont understand than, is that not right? sassafras tree root/bark - sassafras oil - safrole - mdma? is that why they call the brown mdma sassafras? i feel like im being deliberately stupid here...it just struck me as a weird nickname or streetname, that was all, i was expecting something a bit more catchy and marketable maybe...

Never Looked Back Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum's Avatar

It doesn't happen to have a candy smell to it does it? Like a sweet smell of raisins of maybe prunes?
    In somnifera veritas
    In somnifera aequitas

Departed Opiophile Citrus is a jewel in the rough Citrus is a jewel in the rough Citrus is a jewel in the rough Citrus is a jewel in the rough Citrus is a jewel in the rough Citrus is a jewel in the rough Citrus is a jewel in the rough Citrus's Avatar

I was always under the impression that good MDMA powder is supposed to be crystalline powder/shards that are white/clear.
    I'm currently incarated as of 8/4/11 for a maxium of 5 months but more than likely less... for now; peace out my brothers and sisters at the phile, I will be back-- sober but I will be back." ~ citrus.

True Opiophile duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck's Avatar

I've had uber dank brownish Molly crystals...good find

Opiophorum Member motox7 is fresh on the scene. motox7 is fresh on the scene. motox7's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thanat0s View Post
    ...not form the same guy you got the "opium" from, right?

HAHA! HELL NAH fuck that dude..never talking to him again...unless I want to sell HIM some incense haha ;p

---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by duck View Post
    I've had uber dank brownish Molly crystals...good find

Yeah, the only thing that color means is they didn't wash it very well, or skipped a few steps in the wash. Still just as dank. mmmm purenesss. And my Pure I mean, there's no binder or random shit in there. Sure there is going to be stuff left over from the reaction which is why it is brown.

---------- Post added at 02:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 AM ----------

I've heard of pink/gray/brown/yellow/white/clear molly. Sure white/clear crystals are going to be the cleanest, but that doesn't mean it's going to be as strong as say brown molly that hasn't been washed as well. But it very well could be. Youuuuu knowwwww what im sayinnnnn

OpioNoMo ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker

I'm planning my oral Dmt trip for halloweeeeeen. I'm so exited. Maybe we will catch the same vibes man!

Junky the good doctor is a glorious beacon of light the good doctor is a glorious beacon of light the good doctor is a glorious beacon of light the good doctor is a glorious beacon of light the good doctor is a glorious beacon of light the good doctor is a glorious beacon of light the good doctor is a glorious beacon of light the good doctor is a glorious beacon of light the good doctor is a glorious beacon of light the good doctor is a glorious beacon of light the good doctor is a glorious beacon of light the good doctor's Avatar

I always take a spaceman hit of the deemsters at the Witching Hour.

Good vibes to all, and to all good vibes.
    "For whatever you have done, or have not done, unto the least of my brethren, it is as if you have done it, or failed to do it, unto me." (Matthew 25, paraphrase)

Society of Jesus:

"If the church calls black what our senses perceive rightly to be white, then we have a duty to the church to bring our minds in to conformity, and pronounce what is white to be black." - St Ignatius of Loyola

Never Looked Back limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria's Avatar

A long time ago beyond the statute of limitations let's say I did some brown molly that was kick-ass. Maybe that's what you got. As far as I know mine came straight from Texas which is where it got REALLY popular in the early '80s. Hell they had 1-800 delivery numbers and shit. Until Regan basically shut it down making it Sched 1 because that's how he rolled. Huhuh, just had to seize the opportunity to make a pretty corny but weak joke.
    LiMiTLeSS
    * My posts have been produced for entertainment value only.

Token ★ Phenethylaminophile Chipper has disabled reputation Chipper's Avatar

Some of the best (if not THE best) MDMA I ever had was black. Worry not.
    "Shoot drugs not people"

Jr. Opiophile FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by danny View Post
    i dont understand than, is that not right? sassafras tree root/bark - sassafras oil - safrole - mdma? is that why they call the brown mdma sassafras? i feel like im being deliberately stupid here...it just struck me as a weird nickname or streetname, that was all, i was expecting something a bit more catchy and marketable maybe...

yep danny, its just that simple. no clever naming here just naming after where it came from. sorry to dissapoint.

as others have said, some sassafrass is SUPER dank. in fact, that is all alot of people wanted to buy on the phish lot for a while. although, i find it more sedating than regular molly and not really the best choice for that environment.

Junky Citricburn is a jewel in the rough Citricburn is a jewel in the rough Citricburn is a jewel in the rough Citricburn is a jewel in the rough Citricburn is a jewel in the rough Citricburn is a jewel in the rough Citricburn is a jewel in the rough Citricburn's Avatar

Whats the phish lot?

Also, the best MAM AN DAD ive ever had was brown/amber and it had a strong chemical smell. Like paint thinners. This was in Leeds, UK circa 2007
    12 Steps to the Pin Exchange!!

she SHAKES when she MOVES me or SOMETHIN?!?

True Opiophile GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Citricburn View Post
    Whats the phish lot?

Also, the best MAM AN DAD ive ever had was brown/amber and it had a strong chemical smell. Like paint thinners. This was in Leeds, UK circa 2007
    a lot of peoples that follows around thee band Phish-
    srsly---kind of a trippy lot that does

yeah this shit actually came from someone from a phish show...haha. good shit though

GnD the people on the phish lot are a trippy bunch indeed...myself included. actually, they are on tour right now, but unfortunately, i couldn't be there.

Departed Opiophile Citrus is a jewel in the rough Citrus is a jewel in the rough Citrus is a jewel in the rough Citrus is a jewel in the rough Citrus is a jewel in the rough Citrus is a jewel in the rough Citrus is a jewel in the rough Citrus's Avatar

The "Phish Lot" is the PARKING LOT of Phish shows, its like a whole scene, the Phish Lot.
    I'm currently incarated as of 8/4/11 for a maxium of 5 months but more than likely less... for now; peace out my brothers and sisters at the phile, I will be back-- sober but I will be back." ~ citrus.

OpioNoMo borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker

Brown = badly cleaned (safrole present). Clean with cold, dry acetone for clean, white crystals. You lose weight, but no active drug...

Occasionally Opiated Cassady is fresh on the scene. Cassady is fresh on the scene. Cassady's Avatar

We get some great molly around me, the shardy shit is my favorite. It's always hit or miss for me finding shit on phish lot, i'd much rather bring my own although i have gotten good stuff on lot.

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

yep danny, its just that simple. no clever naming here just naming after where it came from. sorry to dissapoint.

as others have said, some sassafrass is SUPER dank. in fact, that is all alot of people wanted to buy on the phish lot for a while. although, i find it more sedating than regular molly and not really the best choice for that environment.
    Good sass occasionally is great, it's definitly alot more mellow than molly but still good
    But hey, when you live in Watts, you need a little smack to get by, you know what I mean? You need something soft and comfortable in your life, 'cause you're not going to get it from what's around you. And society isn't going to give it to you.
    -Jerry Garcia

yep, shards are most def the best, but i almost NEVER see them anymore

Occasionally Opiated Cassady is fresh on the scene. Cassady is fresh on the scene. Cassady's Avatar

yep, shards are most def the best, but i almost NEVER see them anymore
    That's almost all you can get in Buffalo, all the good shit comes through here down from Canada
    But hey, when you live in Watts, you need a little smack to get by, you know what I mean? You need something soft and comfortable in your life, 'cause you're not going to get it from what's around you. And society isn't going to give it to you.
    -Jerry Garcia

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast