Mixing Methadone and Opiates

Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mixing Methadone and Opiates

Opiophorum Member Weefa is an unknown quantity at this point Weefa's Avatar

Default Mixing Methadone and Opiates

So today was the first time I stumbled across some 10mg methadones... in my entire use of opiates I've never had these so I grabbed one and ate it... not even an hour after I eat it old boyyyy calls me and tells me hes got 10 opana 40s if I want them. I immediatly turn around because I was in the next town over and I notice that I dont really feel any euphoria but pain relief was really nice from eating the 10mg methadone. I get back into town and grab the opanas and got straight fucked up tonight... anyways thanks for helping I appreciate it ya'll... I'm noddin and itchin like crazy!
    This god of mine relaxes. World dies i still pay taxes.

Never Looked Back RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen's Avatar

Default Re: Mixing Methadone and Opiates

yeah, be very careful when using anything else on top of done. you won't even feel that shit for about 2-3 hours after taking it (even longer for some folks). and it hangs around forever compared to any other opiate. real easy to end up blue-lipped later on, if you don't watch out.
    "On my gravestone, I want to say 'I told you I was sick.' Achievement is for senators and scholars. At one time I had ambitions but I had them removed by a doctor in Buffalo." ~Tom Waits

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

Give me ambiguity or give me something else!

I hate people who think it's clever to take drugs -- like customs officials.

Never Looked Back Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RxQueen View Post
    yeah, be very careful when using anything else on top of done. you won't even feel that shit for about 2-3 hours after taking it (even longer for some folks). and it hangs around forever compared to any other opiate. real easy to end up blue-lipped later on, if you don't watch out.

Very true. Methadone is implicated in almost EVERY opiate death in the UK. You don't feel it but it has a VERY long half life. I'm on MMT so am on methadone as we speak, but I feel nothing. Be very careful messing with methadone & other opiates. Methadone doesn't have much recreational value. Keep them for a rainy day. Like one with no decent opies or money.

Benz

Honorary Charter Member nick has disabled reputation nick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Benz View Post
    Very true. Methadone is implicated in almost EVERY opiate death in the UK. You don't feel it but it has a VERY long half life. I'm on MMT so am on methadone as we speak, but I feel nothing. Be very careful messing with methadone & other opiates. Methadone doesn't have much recreational value. Keep them for a rainy day. Like one with no decent opies or money.

Benz
    The main reason methadone is responsible for so many deaths in the UK is simply the amount handed out.Add to it's handed out free with little education to folks that mostly want heroin and you have a need for many body bags.
    I yam what I yam-Popeye.

LIFETIME MEMBER Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Duckfeet's Avatar

Benz

Yep: I had gotten off methadone --and anything--for a week or so, and then did a 10mg methadone pill and about a hour later notest how cheerful I was, and next day, pretty much the same thing...when I'm off'em they seem a pretty benign drug, and tho no rush and not that much euphoria, if you are an addict and 'recognize' that feeling, they are good enough...but they can be so damned lethal because of this: it just seems to make sense to add other drugs--benzos, more opiates, booze--to the mix, and that's how so many die....
    Kick is seeing things from a special angle. Kick is momentary freedom from the claims of the aging, cautious, nagging, frightened flesh....
    -- Junky: The definitive text of "Junk" by William S. Burroughs

Never Looked Back Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nick View Post
    The main reason methadone is responsible for so many deaths in the UK is simply the amount handed out.Add to it's handed out free with little education to folks that mostly want heroin and you have a need for many body bags.

True, it is dished out in large quantities with very little education. I've always educated myself about drugs but some people scare me with their statements. Many people on meth don't understand the concept of tolerance. A girl I was acquainted with called me up once after taking her 'usual' methadone dose after doing c/t weeks previously. She bumped into someone in the scene and took over 100mg. She recovered but did not understand why it had floored her. I was stunned. We need proper education about drugs. Not 'Just Say No' propaganda at school. The drug services don't really educate properly, then give people huge scripts with take homes. That kind of lack of responsibility threatens MMT for those who benefit from it.

Benz

True Opiophile upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RxQueen View Post
    I remember giving that advice to DanSteely a while back when he wanted to experiment with done. It truly does take 2-3 hours to kick in. If you're doing them for fun, it is a tricky situation sometimes.
    it's up or out and the ladder's on fire

True Opiophile duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck's Avatar

When I was opiate naive my girlfriend and I would each eat a 10 of done and have superb euphoria all day. Seriously one of the most euphoric opiates for me.

That's looonngg gone now that I'm on mmt. But I still love methadone.

Never Looked Back danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny's Avatar

True, it is dished out in large quantities with very little education. I've always educated myself about drugs but some people scare me with their statements. Many people on meth don't understand the concept of tolerance. A girl I was acquainted with called me up once after taking her 'usual' methadone dose after doing c/t weeks previously. She bumped into someone in the scene and took over 100mg. She recovered but did not understand why it had floored her. I was stunned. We need proper education about drugs. Not 'Just Say No' propaganda at school. The drug services don't really educate properly, then give people huge scripts with take homes. That kind of lack of responsibility threatens MMT for those who benefit from it.
    Benz

wooah, over 100 mill from being clean?! she was lucky to get away with that, i remember being two or three years into a heroin habit and being started on 30mg, the buzz i used to get from doubling up was wild, it stopped once i got used to it but still....

+100 about proper drug education too....

Opiophorum Member Weefa is an unknown quantity at this point Weefa's Avatar

My tolerance is pretty low since I kicked opiates for the first time... I stopped using daily. But I definetly gotta say that methadone will generally put you in a better mood... and I could see how it would be used to help you get off them. I didn't feel any euphoria at 10mgs... but after I snorted one of the opanas with it I got to noddin hard. Is there any euphoria at higher doses?
    This god of mine relaxes. World dies i still pay taxes.

Occasionally Opiated SkunkWorks is fresh on the scene. SkunkWorks is fresh on the scene.

I didn't feel any euphoria at 10mgs... but after I snorted one of the opanas with it I got to noddin hard. Is there any euphoria at higher doses?
    *puritan but only trying to help mode on* - Higher doses, euphoria, methadone, mixing opiates - hmm careful fella, the grim reaper keeps an extra sharp scythe for these sorts of activities. It's shiny, its big and pointy and the old bastard won't think twice about shoving it up your arse.
    I am on 130mg a day of the green death shite and I lock it in a safe as I get weekly pickup. And I often think as I lock the safe how fucking scary it is how that 7 days worth could kill 95% of the ordinary folk who live in my street. (I mean all 95% of them together from that single take home)
    We need proper education about drugs. Not 'Just Say No' propaganda at school.
    I always thought that the whole 'Just say No' thing was very sound advice - it was a fair old time ago when the government ran that campaign and my memory fades daily. Wasn't it something like 'If a policeman or school teacher asks you if you have any drugs on you - Just Say NO !'
    Very liberal of them if you ask me
    Be careful folks and take care,
    SW
    --
    "at my worst, i once woke up in a bush in someone's front yard, clutching a high heel platform shoe that lights up and i was covered in blood..my first thought.."DID I EAT A STRIPPER???"...strange days those that started with tequilla...." -methadoniac
    --

Opiophorum Member Slime Machine will become famous soon enough Slime Machine will become famous soon enough Slime Machine will become famous soon enough Slime Machine will become famous soon enough Slime Machine's Avatar

yea be real careful with mixing drugs with the done. ive had a friend die from that mix and another was in a coma for over a week becuz of it. what was spoken here is totally true... it stays in yer body for a long ass time yet u seem to get use to the effects of it and dont even feel them after a while. u think to yerself,"okay, thats over with, time to get loaded on some of this and some of that." little do u kno that the done is still in yer blood and that mixture is about to cause some serious reactions. be careful dude

+ Reply to Thread