Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: wrong pills? (NEW PILL IMPRINTS FOR TEVA K-PINS!)

Opiophile panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda's Avatar

Default wrong pills? (NEW PILL IMPRINTS FOR TEVA K-PINS!)

i just realized this could go into the "pill id" section(depending on how you take it, and i do need answers). so i apologize if it needs moved.

basically what is a round yellow pill with the imprint "'TEVA" on one side then the other side is scored and says "832" at the top score?

a little background. i have been on either xanax or kpins since i was 16, i am now 22. i was at 4, 2mg xanax a day for around 3 years. then a few months ago, i get shut off from my insurance!!! the doctor pretty much told me i would be fine and wouldn't experience any WD symptoms if i had taken them as prescribed. that was a bunch of bullshit, i couldn't sleep for weeks and had even worse panic attacks then before i was on them!

anyway i found this "catholic charities hospital". they do everything for free(even dental) as long as you bring in a denied note from welfare. they set me up with a dr and i told him what i was getting written and how i tried everything else. and non of it was a lie, i tried breathing in the bag, i tried buspar, i tried them nasty antidepressants even though i knew i wasn't depressed.

he said he wanted to start me out at a lower dose and work our way back up. he also wanted to alternate between xanax and kpins, month-month. well he started me on .5mg xanax 3 times a day, and at first i was a little upset. but honestly they seemed to work a little. well this month he wrote me .5mg kpins(was hoping for at least the 1mgs) and the same 3 times a day. now on to the problem....

the pharmacy i usually go to is a little further away then the one my girl goes to, hers is 1 street over. now i personally think they suck, she gets problems with all her medications. but she is on expensive complicated ones. i figured they couldn't screw xanax and kpins up.. well when i first took my xanax in, they only had 16 of the mylan. so the next day they give me what they owed me, i look in the bottle and they are these yellow footballs! i am thinking what is this, they are supposed to be peach! all along on both bottles it said qualiquest and were it says what the pill should look like it explained the qualliquest pill. glad no cop decided to search me, i could have gotten in trouble at first. but i found out the pills was legit at least, and were made by dava(and suck).

well today i take my .5mg kpins in and see they are the TEVA brand. i was thinking, "good i am ok with this, thats what i used to get and always know they have the "93" on them".

well wrong!! these are yellow(like they are supposed to be) but its not imprinted like it should be, 93 then a score and then 832.

these say TEVA real big on one side then the other it says 832 at the top score.

out of curiosity i decided to look at pharmer.org and look at the benzo imprint list. i then figured it was outdated. so i look at the teva website and it still says the pill should be 93/832. i couldn't find anything on the web about what this could be and teva is closed. i am hoping its just a new print because i already took some.

this isn't some little shop this is a damn rite-aid! also every time you go in there some lady comes out and asks what you are looking for and follows you around
    Last edited by panda; 10-20-2010 at 12:32 AM. Reason: oopps

Opiophile panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda's Avatar

Default Re: think i got the wrong pills from the pharm!

never mind about the pill i.d. part of my post. i guess the first time i was on teva's site i missed it, but at the corner they had an add tittled "learn more about the new teva imprints" with a picture of a pill that said teva. it explained teva is working on changing all of their pills to say TEVA and replace the "93".

so the new kpins will go like this

.5mg- TEVA other side 832 (old-93/832)
    1mg- round green pill TEVA other side 833 (old-93/833)
    2mg- round white pill TEVA other side 834 (old-93/834)

not going to do the extended release xanax because they are not popular but just replace the "93" with "teva".

mine were from the pharmacy and it still had me nervous. i know this is an opiate site, but maybe in the "benzo forum" we can get a sticky with this new info? so when people start getting these off the streets and noticing they ain't the same, the site isn't flooded with the same question.

i still hate that pharmacy though

give me the greenstone, sandoz, mylan, or even the Qualitest xanax an i will be happy. and thats the thing, my doctor gives me an extra 30, .25mg xanax just in case and they are either greenstone or Qualitest! its one dose up and they don't have the same brand?!

and for the kpins give me the Actavis, Qualitest, sandoz, mylan, or watson. the TEVA kpins are hit or miss, i swear one pill will work and another is a sugar pill.

i am really never picky about brands of medication(unless they gel up and i sniff them), but to me at least, benzo's differ from brand to brand. maybe i am crazy?

Never Looked Back RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen's Avatar

Default Re: think i got the wrong pills from the pharm!

i couldn't find them on drugs.com pill id thing either. if i were you, i'd take them back and ask the pharmacist (not the tech or the one who rings you up) to verify what they are. then i'd stop using a rite-aid, and find a nice mom&pop independent pharmacy where they treat their customers decently!

and i am gonna move this over to the pill id forum... once we find out what they are, i can put it right into the thread title to help anyone who gets these in the future.

EDIT: alright, nevermind.... i'll put this over to the benzo forum and add something to the title to say about the new teva imprints. glad you found out what you got! i hate when they dick around with changing imprints.... why confuse everyone who's used to them?
    "On my gravestone, I want to say 'I told you I was sick.' Achievement is for senators and scholars. At one time I had ambitions but I had them removed by a doctor in Buffalo." ~Tom Waits

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

Give me ambiguity or give me something else!

I hate people who think it's clever to take drugs -- like customs officials.

Never Looked Back Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz's Avatar

Default Re: wrong pills? (NEW PILL IMPRINTS FOR TEVA K-PINS!)

I found a round yellow bevelled edge pill with 93 over 832 on one side but just a score on the other, no TEVA. It was 0.5mg clonazepam.

http://www.drugs.com/imprints.php?ac...ame=clonazepam

Benz

thanks benz!

but i found out earlier that teva switched there 93/83* kpins to TEVA and other side 83(2)(or 3 or 4 depending on strength).

Never Looked Back The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan is one bad motherfucker The Ryan's Avatar

yes, they did the same thing with the 1mg teva klonopins, they have just changed the imprints, it freaked me out the first time i saw it a few days ago to because i bought mine from a drug dealer and not the pharmacy, and thought i got ripped off, got even more mad when i couldnt find anything on the internet about this new design, but i took them and found out they were real, plus my mom also gets 1mg klonopin and she got the ones that have the big teva imprint on them this month also.

no need to worry, same goodies, new design.
    It is the deepest darkness that a light shines the brightest.

Never Looked Back Oxyphile is just really nice Oxyphile is just really nice Oxyphile is just really nice Oxyphile is just really nice Oxyphile is just really nice Oxyphile is just really nice Oxyphile is just really nice Oxyphile is just really nice Oxyphile is just really nice Oxyphile is just really nice Oxyphile is just really nice Oxyphile's Avatar

I always get the teva generics for my clonazepam script, and I noticed this change on my last refill. The bottle however still describes the old imprint, which I brought up to my pharmacist. Fortunately he said the description on the bottle will be changed to match the new imprint in just a few days. I wouldn't want to have to go about explaining it to a cop, god forbid I got pulled over with my script, as they are generally not too understanding.

whatever you need to make you feel, like you've been the one behind the wheel. the sunrise is just over that hill, the worst is over.
    whatever i said to make you think, that love's the religion of the weak. this morning we love like weaklings, the worst is over.

if you don't want to work, then that becomes your job. there's a lot of overtime, there's not many days off. i hope you know that i'm not trying to complain. it just gets hard to explain, to people that i know or the kids who come to shows, that i just don't want to talk about the office today. cause i've watched friends go from being pessimists to work at home archaeologists. they dig skin deep, they work hard every day unburying their arms for a vein or two that maybe they forgot. and the cops say it's a crime, for people like me and those friends of mine to want to die.

+ Reply to Thread