Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shooting Exalgo?

Opiophorum Member Lourdes will become famous soon enough Lourdes will become famous soon enough Lourdes will become famous soon enough Lourdes will become famous soon enough Lourdes will become famous soon enough Lourdes's Avatar

Shooting Exalgo?

So I searched the message boards and didn't find much.. My dealer is out of his dillies for a week and i'm just about ready to go nuts.. I don't know what I'm gonna do until then!!! He told me he has exalgo 16 mg.. I live for shooting though and I'm not sure if you can IV these suckers. Anyone have ANY experience trying to shoot these pills and if it works or not?
    i'm not insane,
    i just can't find a vein
    to inject the right perspective
    to help cope with all the pain.

Never Looked Back Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack's Avatar

Default Re: Shooting Exalgo?

very little has been provided about these pills as they're part of rems and involve some hoop jumping.

If I remeber they used the oros push pull method - but I couldn't be wrong.

Try a 24h opana er extract.

Good luck and please report back.
    Wanna play Halo 3, COD: MW2(B BP's too) or Read Dead Redemption via Xbox 360 Live - VM me your account info...

"if youre seeing a sub doctor, are explanations really necessary? " - fauxflavored
    "We just clean up the mess these people make when they shit the bed..." - Brony reguarding banning solicitors
    "I was not at all leery about trying coke. However, I knew something was up when I couldn't smell Thanksgiving dinner one year. " - Dhedmo
    "We still do that? Yeah, the sad thing is [that] we don't even use real people anymore, just socks with buttons sewn on" - In Plain Sight: Season Finale (S02E15)
    "Let's see. Hose clamp = legal. Scripted Oxy = legal. Oxy on hose clamp = jail." - sofitel
    "DO NOT CHEW OR CRUSH & TRY TO INJECT EMBEDA UNLESS YOU REALLY WANT INSTANT ONSET UNTREATABLE WITHDRAWALS.
    You have been forwarned......"-PoppyLvr
    "And when I see the red bloom -- fuck, I'm practically foaming at the mouth. Pavlov would be proud."-dugwylor
    "I don't care how hot the woman is, an asshole has one purpose- and it's not a pretty purpose, LOL! urghh..." - goodgirlgonebad
    "my man fuzzy slippers told me da word on da street is that plugging oxy in your urethra will get you super duper fucked up man. i'm gonna try it as soon as i get the chance...can't wait to penis plug!!! -FiendMan

Tsukiyomi-no-mikoto JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM's Avatar
    In a suburban town with nothing to do, patiently waiting for something to happen.

Exalgo doesn't gel (or at least it didn't back when I used them). You should be alright.

Never Looked Back Billy the kid is a name known to all Billy the kid is a name known to all Billy the kid is a name known to all Billy the kid is a name known to all Billy the kid is a name known to all Billy the kid is a name known to all Billy the kid is a name known to all Billy the kid is a name known to all Billy the kid is a name known to all Billy the kid is a name known to all Billy the kid is a name known to all Billy the kid's Avatar

Is exalgo the one with naltrexone in it to prevent injecting? Nevermind, I'm thinking of embeda.

Opiophile Technician JonWrong is a splendid one to behold JonWrong is a splendid one to behold JonWrong is a splendid one to behold JonWrong is a splendid one to behold JonWrong is a splendid one to behold JonWrong is a splendid one to behold JonWrong is a splendid one to behold JonWrong is a splendid one to behold JonWrong is a splendid one to behold JonWrong is a splendid one to behold JonWrong is a splendid one to behold JonWrong's Avatar

When did they not gel Johnny? Exalgo is only a few months old and I got some of the first batches. Because I got Exalgo added to my normal D's a few months back. They gave me 60 12mg Exalgo's with my regular 8mg Dilaudid script & the Exalgo's have the SAME time release used on Opana ER. So if you can get around Opana ER and shoot them you could technically shoot an Exalgo too. But with all my standard methods and my intellect these things suck and are un-abusable. I cancelled the RX the very next month and bumped my Dilaudid 8's back up to 5 a day.

Also this month I got some of those new Lanett Pharmaceuticals Dilaudid generic's & they kick ass. They have identical ingredients to brand name Purdue Dilaudid & dissolve WAY better in water & kick harder than the Malli's I've been on for the last few years. This month was like a party with this new brand. These Lanett 8mg Dilaudid's are smaller than a Malli 4mg but they are 8mg and dissolve like they were meant to be shot.

Tsukiyomi-no-mikoto JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM's Avatar
    In a suburban town with nothing to do, patiently waiting for something to happen.

This was years ago, perhaps it was palladone.

Opiophile Technician JonWrong is a splendid one to behold JonWrong is a splendid one to behold JonWrong is a splendid one to behold JonWrong is a splendid one to behold JonWrong is a splendid one to behold JonWrong is a splendid one to behold JonWrong is a splendid one to behold JonWrong is a splendid one to behold JonWrong is a splendid one to behold JonWrong is a splendid one to behold JonWrong is a splendid one to behold JonWrong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyMohawk View Post
    This was years ago, perhaps it was palladone.

Yeah it must have been Palladone before it was yanked from the market because this Exalgo B/S is only a few months old really. They gave me some to try with my usual D8mg RX and honestly besides the fact my insurance doesn't want to continue to pay $1,400+ for the piece of crap pills they are worthless to do anything but swallow and when I'm given 12mg time release pills every 12 hours. Do the math... 1 mg an hour... orally of hydromorphone.... yeah I'm gonna have awesome relief from that. Yeah right! I've been RX'd 8mg instant release for years! 5 times a day now as well. No way 1mg an hour was gonna do shit and they are un-abusable as could be!

I still have some if you want to see haha they are kept in my bottle of BS pills that make my head shake for the direction the pharm companies are going in. I have an "OP" 80 in there and an "OP" 40 plus a few Exalgo's. Someday they might work for a withdrawal who knows.

I'm loving these new Lannett Hydromorphone 8mg IR's... they dissolve so good and rock my socks. They are going to be my new brand for now on. I was on Malli's for years and I'm up for the switch. These felt as close to the brand name purdue's i've ever had with generic D's.

But yeah Exalgo is junk and worthless. I couldn't even sell mine if I tried or want to do something like that. But id never sell my meds... ... ... just saying. I experimented with more than I'd like to admit and the rest I've given to friends with headaches and sat on the final bit.

Never Looked Back LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow's Avatar

Those new Lannett brand sound yummy JonWrong. I always get the Malli "M 4" when I fill my script. I'm not complaining though. My insurance covers the whole prescription of #120. There is a lot of filler left in my cooker though from the M4's though. I wanna try the Lannett! Do you get your dilly's filled at a big chain pharmacy or what??! If you do, and I have one of those pharmacies in my town, I'll have to go see if I can go get them.
    LayLowNslow- my posts are mainly non-fiction, true, and no bullshit.

When I am good, I am very good. When I am bad, I am even better.

talk to me like water running down a stream, i want to hear you say that dilly is water soluable again... it makes my panties moist layinL....

I won't say where I got mine because I go to a smaller joint that carries just my brands when I ask and caters to me very well. So I stay there but my cousin goes to the Rite Aid in town and said she too got her 8's filled and they were Lannett this time around & said she noticed a difference in potency just swallowing them. They definitely have Lannett 4's too. I was on those M4's FOREVER. I used to get 180 M4's every month and I'd IV'em...

They leave a lot of residue behind and definitely do the job but compared to these Lannett ones they are a bitch to prep. I swear if you just warm the water a little. (not boil!) just warm it a little then dump the powder into the semi warm water and stir the water almost stays clear and just absorbs the pill. Throw a cotton in and draw it up & it's crystal clear leaving a very very small amount of residue behind that you don't want in your shot anyway. It's nice because the shots seem to hit harder in my opinion and they take a lot less prep work to make. It's like they made them to shoot. Check the ingredients out online they match Purdue brand name Dilaudid and seem to have no much besides Hydromorphone in them compared to most pills.

+ Reply to Thread