Conversion of opium into Black Tar Heroin

Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Conversion of opium into Black Tar Heroin

Opiophorum Member methadonian will become famous soon enough methadonian will become famous soon enough methadonian will become famous soon enough methadonian will become famous soon enough methadonian's Avatar

Conversion of opium into Black Tar Heroin

I have long been curious about how the conversion process for BTH differs from the conversion process for regular heroin. Is BTH just acetylated opium or is there a lot more to it? I am somewhat familiar about how regular powdered heroin is made but the recipe for BTH seems to be elusive. I believe, but may be wrong, that the mexicans make much more economical use of their opium than other cultures in other parts of the world. Anyhow, knowledge is power, and I would like to know how BTH differs from conventional powder and how it's made.uterwork
    I wanna die like my grandfather, old and asleep while surrounded by loved one's. Not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car.:speechles

The drunk driver speeds through the stop sign without seeing it.
    The stoned driver stops and patiently waits for it to turn green.

Evoke Blacker Nod port rhombus has disabled reputation port rhombus's Avatar

Default Re: Conversion of opium into Black Tar Heroin

Acetylated opium would be full of--among other nasty things--plant gunk that would seriously harm you, if injected.

FWIW, there was an interesting thread about this on that other site not long ago... there've been a few, actually, but this one contained a particularly interesting anecdote re: tar production towards the end:

bluelight dot ru/vb/showthread.php?t=523139
    Now I need a guillotine, to get you off my mind.

True Opiophile duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck's Avatar

You simply feed a Mexican donkey an ounce of AA to every pound of opium and he will shit out black tar.

Junky degausser is a glorious beacon of light degausser is a glorious beacon of light degausser is a glorious beacon of light degausser is a glorious beacon of light degausser is a glorious beacon of light degausser is a glorious beacon of light degausser is a glorious beacon of light degausser is a glorious beacon of light degausser is a glorious beacon of light degausser is a glorious beacon of light degausser is a glorious beacon of light degausser's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by duck View Post
    You simply feed a Mexican donkey an ounce of AA to every pound of opium and he will shit out black tar.
    I think I saw that happen once in Tijuana.

Departed Opiophile Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s's Avatar

Re: Conversion of opium into Black Tar Heroin

lemme get this straight:

you wanna cultivate the equiv of an ACRE or more
    of pSomni to yield a pound or more of raw opium...

then
    you intend on extracting 'pure' morphine from said 'opium...'
    and acetylating that to turn 'heroin...'

OR
    you now perhaps realize youll never manage a clean enough precursor
    and now youre going to shoot for 'black tar...'

"?"

youre going to use this 'heroin' personally?

not only has this been rehashed time and time again here,
    (to the point of being an irritation)
    but you prob have the worst potential to succeed of any pharmCO savant weve had to suffer through.

where the 'shakes head while rolling eyes while putting OP on ignore' emoticon again?

PS:
    you fail at opiophile.
    [SIZE=2][B]
    "...i paid a visit to Schrodinger in his vienna apartment before his death... There were no cats. I was told he did not like cats."[/B][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][B] -quantam leaps, bernstein.[/B][/SIZE][/B]

(thanatos)

[
    'thiscapriciouswhim'
    ]

'grass is greener
    over here'

Opiophile Weanie More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen's Avatar
    Don't Stare at Flashing Brain (may cause seizures)

There is a lot of mixed information about BTH, it can be A LOT OF DIFFERENT THINGS it seems.

The one THING that sounds "right" to me is that predominantly in Mexico, refined morphine (not pure morphine) is reacted with a sub-par acetylating agent (not acetic anhydride) and yields a mish-mash of unreacted morphine, 6-MAM and maybe some 3-MAM.

Apparently this reaction cannot yield 3,6-DAM, or at least not enough of it to be considered heroin.

BTH's effects would then be mostly from the unreacted morphine and the 6-MAM in the mix. IDK what effects 3-MAM has, but 6-MAM is more toxic than 3,6-DAM (does that mean its stronger?).

M F

legal disclaimers:
    - More Feen is a fictitious character and an Opiophile Weanie
    - All posts are a work of fiction; the result of a diseased mind, and are intended for entertainment purposes only
    - More Feen does not condone any illegal activities; know the laws of your community, and abide by them

Evoke Blacker Nod port rhombus has disabled reputation port rhombus's Avatar

Man, I wish I'd read the OP's other recent posts before responding to this one...
    Had I done that, I would've realized that there's a simpler solution to his problem:
    Rather than cultivating poppies, it would be more economical to pave the would-be garden space with an emulsion of 15.667% expired acetaminophen tablets and 84.333% coal tar asphalt. This requires a bit more effort than the Mexican donkey method, but produces a significant higher yield of heroin.
    It's imperative that single-ingredient aspirin tablets are used; compound products, such as Execedrin Migraine, are inferior and will cause problems during the filtration stage. The exception to this rule is that brand-name opioid/apap compounds, such as Vicodin and Percocet, can be used. The inclusion of these products will cause the end result to be fentanyl rather than heroin, so proceed at your own risk. If you don't have access to OTC acetaminophen, you can also use red whine or balsamic vinegar. White vinegar is too weak to produce opioids.
    Before the asphalt has fully dried, scoop it back out and place it in as many individual ramekins as possible. Place these in a small oven (I use an Easy Bake, but I'm not permitted to discuss sources) for at least 5 minutes. Bang and enjoy.
    Now I need a guillotine, to get you off my mind.

Opiophorum Member methadonian will become famous soon enough methadonian will become famous soon enough methadonian will become famous soon enough methadonian will become famous soon enough methadonian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thanat0s View Post
    lemme get this straight:

then

OR

"?"

but you prob have the worst potential to succeed of any pharmCO savant weve had to suffer through.

where the 'shakes head while rolling eyes while putting OP on ignore' emoticon again?

PS:
    you fail at opiophile.
    I'm looking for info about something I'me interested in. What's with all the judgemental wisecracks? I just wanna know if anyone knows the process for making BTH and as far as suffering through something who say's you gotta answer?
    Last edited by methadonian; 10-06-2010 at 03:05 PM.
    I wanna die like my grandfather, old and asleep while surrounded by loved one's. Not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car.:speechles

Quote Originally Posted by port rhombus View Post
    Man, I wish I'd read the OP's other recent posts before responding to this one...
    Had I done that, I would've realized that there's a simpler solution to his problem:
    Rather than cultivating poppies, it would be more economical to pave the would-be garden space with an emulsion of 15.667% expired acetaminophen tablets and 84.333% coal tar asphalt. This requires a bit more effort than the Mexican donkey method, but produces a significant higher yield of heroin.
    It's imperative that single-ingredient aspirin tablets are used; compound products, such as Execedrin Migraine, are inferior and will cause problems during the filtration stage. The exception to this rule is that brand-name opioid/apap compounds, such as Vicodin and Percocet, can be used. The inclusion of these products will cause the end result to be fentanyl rather than heroin, so proceed at your own risk. If you don't have access to OTC acetaminophen, you can also use red whine or balsamic vinegar. White vinegar is too weak to produce opioids.
    Before the asphalt has fully dried, scoop it back out and place it in as many individual ramekins as possible. Place these in a small oven (I use an Easy Bake, but I'm not permitted to discuss sources) for at least 5 minutes. Bang and enjoy.

Sounds a little too complicated.:finger4u: But I would still be interested in the real Mexican recipe. I don't see how a bunch of mexicans can be smarter than a bunch of Afghans. Seems to be some kinda secret though. Maybe I'll just harvest and smoke the O.

OpioNoMo GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome)

Quote Originally Posted by Thanat0s View Post
    lemme get this straight:

then

OR

"?"

PS:
    you fail at opiophile.
    +1
    AGAIN SPILLS THEE PERILS OF WISDOM FROM THANT!

if ONE has to ask this question
    it ain't NEVER going to happen

Tis not a wise ass comment from Thant
    merely a statement of fact.

IF one could grow an acre of poppies- BE HAPPY WITH THAT
    there are answer for your questions- out there-->?-?-?
    not here though -or
    try Mexico- perhaps- ?/?

YOU would really needs and truly understand as to know why it is -
    thee mexico cartels do what it is they do-
    The ruthless deadly motherfuckers do not give a shit abouts the US
    as they will take control of it-
    Power is the game- dope is a just one of thee many pawns in it.

OH-and the A & A
    how the hell would one acquire?

OR PERHAPS WE CAN REHASH THAT SUBJECT
    no aa needed ? ohs boys

Jr. Opiophile China white is a jewel in the rough China white is a jewel in the rough China white is a jewel in the rough China white is a jewel in the rough China white is a jewel in the rough China white is a jewel in the rough China white is a jewel in the rough China white is a jewel in the rough

im pretty sure theres a ton more to it....although from the looks of it can see exactly where it threw you off
    "If the glove doesn't fit, you must aquit."

Johnny Cochran

"I'll Flip ya"

"..........it's easy if you try." John Lennon

OpioNoMo Bugsy is just really nice Bugsy is just really nice Bugsy is just really nice Bugsy is just really nice Bugsy is just really nice Bugsy is just really nice Bugsy is just really nice Bugsy is just really nice Bugsy is just really nice

Mexicans use acetic acid instead AA to make black tar. It is not as strong acetylating agent as AA but at right temperature and volume of acetic acid and presence of catalyst it will produce mixture of heroin,3-MAM,6-MAM,acetylcodeine mixture along with loads of other stuff. Mexicans also don't bother refining product much that is why it is what it is. A few steps that clean heroin and make into off white powder or even brown powder are skipped all together. it is opium into morphine base and straight acetylating. No extra care. Also mexican poppies have a bit higher morpine content than SEA,SWA counterparts (14% on average) so you can take less care and still produce high quality product (6-MAM,3-MAM is also add up to end product quality, being strong opioids, stronger than heroin itself)

You can buy small amounts of AA on Ebay no problem but it is like 50-100 ml bottle. That's all. Anything more is a problem. Internet companies DON'T ship AA to residential address, ONLY business. If you have a like photo developing company or studio it is no problem to get 500ml of AA for $40. As long as you don't buy 5-10 liters every month (or 10 liters at once) it won't raise any flags if you'll get lets say 1-2 liters once in a while. Schools also use it to make aspirin in chemistry class.
    Growing opium poppy in the US is very easy. Growing enough to justify making heroin from opium that it will produce (at least 1/2 acre) is a PROBLEM. You'll need a very remote, rural location.
    And trust me you'll need a lots of poppies to produce even a few hundred grams of opium...and what is 300 grams of opium? If you lucky you could turn it into 20 grams of high purity heroin. But you still need to grow 1/2 acre of poppies FIRST!!! and 700 ml of AA. but if you get caught...OMG. 5 years minimum mandatory by federal law only(+state)
    I am sure it is doable if you live on the ranch in AZ and there is noone around for 100 miles.

By the way acetylating 1000 grams of morphine base (usually 10-13 kg of opium) needs 2100 ml of AA (minimum requirement in Afghan process) so you don't need much if you have like 100-200 grams of opium.
    Last edited by Bugsy; 10-06-2010 at 10:33 PM.

Gives No Shits chopstix has disabled reputation chopstix's Avatar

You can't acetylate morphine with acetic acid, nice fantasy though.

Tar looks like it does because they skip a step, I can't remember exactly what it is offhand, but I believe (as has been mentioned), that they don't base out the M like the asians and columbians do, and they also dont use activated charcoal during final purification, which is what makes china white bone white..

I'm inclined to believe that the cartels don't have much trouble obtaining AA, just like they don't have any problem obtaining ephedrine or any of the other precursors they use in the methamp "superlabs."
    All posts made under the user account 'Chopstix' are exercises of creative fiction and in no way represent fact or truth. The user account 'Chopstix' is open to multiple authors with a common interest in lawful research and authoring fiction; and as such, no single user is responsible for the entirety of the post content of this account. No content may be reproduced in any form or fashion via any medium whatsoever unless specified with written and notarized permission of the original post author, without exception. Got that? Good! Have a bitchin' day.

"It is no measure of health, to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society"
    Krishnamurti

OpioNoMo GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome)

Quote Originally Posted by Bugsy View Post
    Mexicans use acetic acid instead AA to make black tar. It is not as strong acetylating agent as AA but at right temperature and presence of catalyst it will produce mixture of heroin,3-MAM,6-MAM,acetylcodeine and loads of other stuff. Mexicans also don't bother refining product much that is why it is what it is. A few steps that clean heroin and make into off white powder are skipped all together. it is opium into morphine base and straight acetylating. No extra care.

You can buy small amounts of AA on Ebay no problem but it is like 50-100 ml bottle. That's all. Anything more is a problem. Internet companies DON'T ship AA to residential address, ONLY business. If you have a like photo developing company or studio it is no problem to get 500ml of AA for $40. As long as you don't but 5-10 liters every month (or 10 liters at once) it won't raise any flags if you'll get 1-2 liters once. Schools also use it to make aspirin in chemistry class.
    Growing opium poppy in the US is very easy. Growing enough to justify making heroin from opium that it will produce (at least 1/2 acre) is a PROBLEM. You'll need a very remote, rural location. Getting enough AA will be a problem however.
    And trust me you'll need a lots of poppies to produce even a few hundred grams of opium...and what is 300 grams of opium? If you lucky you could turn it into 20 grams of high purity heroin. But you still need to grow 1/2 acre of poppies FIRST!!! and 700 ml of AA.

By the way acetylating 1000 grams of morphine base (usually 10-13 kg of opium) needs 2100 ml of AA (minimum requirement in Afghan process) so you don't need much if you have like 100-200 grams of opium.
    Ah good post Bugsy-

and yes poppy can grow easy
    however there is a BIG difference between GROWING and FARMING
    Farming an acre is much work and knowledge ---(I sure u know bugsy-this ain't directed at u))
    If one where had the required farming knowledge
    and produce the acre of plants-- THAT is where one should stop and enjoy.

MUCH more chemistry knowledge would be requires to take the process any further
    and without chemistry practice and knowledge
    ONE could / would fucker something up
    and loss much or all of that hard farming work.
    poppies are lost.

also even if one can obtain small amount of AA, they will still be on a list
    just a basic list- not the red flag list, that could come later.

But- mexico cartels are not lazy nor lacking the power,money etc to buy the best chemist in the world
    they do what they do for there OWN reasons.

Mexicans use acetic acid instead AA to make black tar. It is not as strong acetylating agent as AA but at right temperature and volume of acetic acid and presence of catalyst it will produce mixture of heroin,3-MAM,6-MAM,acetylcodeine mixture along with loads of other stuff. Mexicans also don't bother refining product much that is why it is what it is. A few steps that clean heroin and make into off white powder or even brown powder are skipped all together. it is opium into morphine base and straight acetylating. No extra care. Also mexican poppies have a bit higher morpine content than SEA,SWA counterparts (14% on average) so you can take less care and still produce high quality product (6-MAM,3-MAM is also add up to end product quality, being strong opioids, stronger than heroin itself)

You can buy small amounts of AA on Ebay no problem but it is like 50-100 ml bottle. That's all. Anything more is a problem. Internet companies DON'T ship AA to residential address, ONLY business. If you have a like photo developing company or studio it is no problem to get 500ml of AA for $40. As long as you don't buy 5-10 liters every month (or 10 liters at once) it won't raise any flags if you'll get lets say 1-2 liters once in a while. Schools also use it to make aspirin in chemistry class.
    Growing opium poppy in the US is very easy. Growing enough to justify making heroin from opium that it will produce (at least 1/2 acre) is a PROBLEM. You'll need a very remote, rural location.
    And trust me you'll need a lots of poppies to produce even a few hundred grams of opium...and what is 300 grams of opium? If you lucky you could turn it into 20 grams of high purity heroin. But you still need to grow 1/2 acre of poppies FIRST!!! and 700 ml of AA. but if you get caught...OMG. 5 years minimum mandatory by federal law only(+state)
    I am sure it is doable if you live on the ranch in AZ and there is noone around for 100 miles.

Thanks for the post Bugsy. It does seem like it would be much more trouble than it's worth. Still I think swim will attempt a small early spring planting just for the experience and joy of it. When I realized, (by accident), that poppies are so easy and maintenance free to grow my junky thinking took off on the possibilities of "what if".

Also I read somewhere yesterday that the reason that mexican tar heroin can be less refined but more potent than conventional powdered heroin has something to do with a higher presence of 6-MAM with less 3-MAM
    in tar and yes it does seem to have something to do with the acetylating agent used in the process. There is a learning curve involved here and I don't dismiss the fact that I am definately on it. I just have a keen interest in something I've been pumping into my friggin arm for the past 20 years. Anyhow thanx for the feedback.

Never Looked Back danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny's Avatar

even as fond as i am of chasing gear, if i grow poppies it wont be to extract anything from them, it will be to smoke some home grown opium as i get the feeling its one of them things that needs to be done on a commercial scale to make sense

not only that even if you did do it youd be bound to fuck up at least once, imagine that! all that time and aggro down the pan when you could have just scraped it dried it and smoked it - id feel like the dog that dropped his bone and jumped in the pond after his reflection cause it had a bigger bone...

undercover cop harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by danny View Post
    even as fond as i am of chasing gear, if i grow poppies it wont be to extract anything from them, it will be to smoke some home grown opium as i get the feeling its one of them things that needs to be done on a commercial scale to make sense

not only that even if you did do it youd be bound to fuck up at least once, imagine that! all that time and aggro down the pan when you could have just scraped it dried it and smoked it - id feel like the dog that dropped his bone and jumped in the pond after his reflection cause it had a bigger bone...
    this..
    "you should never be embarrassed by your trouble with living, because it's the ones with the sorest throats who have done the most singing."

Junky sfgiant is a jewel in the rough sfgiant is a jewel in the rough sfgiant is a jewel in the rough sfgiant is a jewel in the rough sfgiant is a jewel in the rough sfgiant is a jewel in the rough sfgiant is a jewel in the rough sfgiant is a jewel in the rough sfgiant's Avatar

it would just be cheaper to buy an Oz or 2 and A/B that following Chops' guide...black's not very expensive at all

OpioNoMo Bugsy is just really nice Bugsy is just really nice Bugsy is just really nice Bugsy is just really nice Bugsy is just really nice Bugsy is just really nice Bugsy is just really nice Bugsy is just really nice Bugsy is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by chopstix View Post
    You can't acetylate morphine with acetic acid, nice fantasy though.

Yes you can, but ONLY with catalyst present (Copper perchlorate, Vanadyl(IV) acetate), and it will not produce the same yield as if you were using AA. 6-MAM will result mostly with much smaller amounts of heroin. With AA yeild can be as high as 90% heroin.
    Last edited by Bugsy; 10-08-2010 at 03:20 AM.

Yes you can, but ONLY with catalyst present (Copper perchlorate, Vanadyl(IV) acetate), and it will not produce the same yield as if you were using AA. 6-MAM will result mostly with much smaller amounts of heroin. With AA yeild can be as high as 90% heroin.
    What is a catalyst? Don't mean to sound stupid just a little ignorant about chemistry is all.

Never Looked Back Billy the kid is a name known to all Billy the kid is a name known to all Billy the kid is a name known to all Billy the kid is a name known to all Billy the kid is a name known to all Billy the kid is a name known to all Billy the kid is a name known to all Billy the kid is a name known to all Billy the kid is a name known to all Billy the kid is a name known to all Billy the kid is a name known to all Billy the kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by methadonian View Post
    What is a catalyst? Don't mean to sound stupid just a little ignorant about chemistry is all.
    A catalyst is a chemical used to speed up or complete a chemical reaction. Common catalysts are platinum and palladium. Think of a catalytic converter.

apparently- there is this new fangled interwebz device
    called GOGGLE
    every hear of it?

though Billy gave u answer-

Opiophorum Member koolgai is just really nice koolgai is just really nice koolgai is just really nice koolgai is just really nice koolgai is just really nice koolgai is just really nice koolgai is just really nice koolgai is just really nice koolgai is just really nice koolgai is just really nice koolgai's Avatar

yeah just look that shit up on goggle, dummy
    god hates us all

Opiophile Weanie More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen's Avatar

I think my car's got a catylistic conburper, can I used that fing?

M F

legal disclaimers:
    - All posts are a work of fiction; the result of a diseased mind, and are intended for entertainment purposes only
    - More Feen does not condone any illegal activities; know the laws of your community, and abide by them

Quote Originally Posted by More Feen View Post

M F
    OH science guy
    your conburper be gone by tommorow
    and turn into dope the next-
    it be gone by mid week

best buy a bus pass for getting thyself
    to work
    :cool:

BIG TIME EDIT - INDY, me wants me mind back, me thinks you took it

True Opiophile Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by More Feen View Post

M F
    In theory, yeah, actually. Well not the whole thing but it uses platinum. A little birdy told me people are paying big bucks for those things, like 50-150 bucks a piece, no questions asked.

EDIT: wow that's scary to think that GnD and I were thinking the same thing at basically the same time.
    "Live on coffee and flowers"

Tsukiyomi-no-mikoto JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM's Avatar
    In a suburban town with nothing to do, patiently waiting for something to happen.

A little ignorant about chemistry and you were thinking about making heroin?

Are you serious? Probably even attempting to do it without proper education will lead to your death.

Departed Opiophile Citrus is a jewel in the rough Citrus is a jewel in the rough Citrus is a jewel in the rough Citrus is a jewel in the rough Citrus is a jewel in the rough Citrus is a jewel in the rough Citrus is a jewel in the rough Citrus's Avatar

LMAO, I was thinking the exact same thing... No offense, but really; come on now.
    I'm currently incarated as of 8/4/11 for a maxium of 5 months but more than likely less... for now; peace out my brothers and sisters at the phile, I will be back-- sober but I will be back." ~ citrus.

Quote Originally Posted by Indy View Post
    In theory, yeah, actually. Well not the whole thing but it uses platinum. A little birdy told me people are paying big bucks for those things, like 50-150 bucks a piece, no questions asked.

EDIT: wow that's scary to think that GnD and I were thinking the same thing at basically the same time.
    well - now that this thread has a reasonable direction-
    I do believes they are or have switch converters to use of palladium
    in lieu of platinum - as the cost was just to high and market swings to volatile
    not that palladium is all that cheap , about 1/4 cost of platinum /oz.
    still
    pretty trippy to worry not about your car getting stolen
    just the converter, still ...it's not going anywhere

@Indy-please don't tell me u where now tinking that

Quote Originally Posted by GOLD N DIEMONDS View Post
    OH science guy
    your conburper be gone by tommorow
    and turn into dope the next-
    it be gone by mid week

best buy a bus pass for getting thyself
    to work
    :cool:

BIG TIME EDIT - INDY, me wants me mind back, me thinks you took it

So wait... . . . ,

Lemme get this straight.:

1- Remover Caddilactic Conburper from a Cadillac (So THAT'S where they got the name!!) me so Duh....,

2- I pour in poopyseeds from the groshery store--like a pound? Or should I go metrik? A kilorgam? Does it matter which end I put them ins?

3- Then like, a quart of vinnygar? OR, if metrik, a pint?

4- Should I then heat it up to 1000'F (is that like 2000'C??) so the cadalactic conburper kick's-in for maybe 3-5 hours?

5- Once it is cool, when I pour it out the other end, will that be pure heroin, or just fentanyl?

Thanks for your help GnD!!--You to please fill-in any mistakes or make any changes so this works good for Ol; Morfy.

I am so excited about this!!!!!

M F

legal disclaimers:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast