Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Roxy 30 mg

Opiophorum Member BigPoppy is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Roxy 30 mg

Now that the "king of oxycodone oxy 80, 40 ect..." has falling like a ton of bricks, Are baby blues the new king?? What have you payed. seen paid or willing to pay for a blue?? The prices of oxycodone hasn't really settled in yet, what do u all think the new price will be in the future? I think we can all agree the $15 to $20 roxy is gone

Opiophorum Member Weefa is an unknown quantity at this point Weefa's Avatar

Default Re: Roxy 30 mg

i liked the good ole days where i could buy 10 for 100. id do 150 in one rail and be good for my third shift at work.
    This god of mine relaxes. World dies i still pay taxes.

OpioNoMo SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex!

they have been king queen AND prime minister around here for a while
    people will be like "i'm so sick man, got any blues? all you got is 80s? never mind"
    average street price for blues in my area is $13 ($8-10 if bought in bulk)

OpioNoMo JerCKY is fresh on the scene. JerCKY is fresh on the scene.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEY View Post
    they have been king queen AND prime minister around here for a while
    people will be like "i'm so sick man, got any blues? all you got is 80s? never mind"
    average street price for blues in my area is $13 ($8-10 if bought in bulk)
    I love that you are from South Florida. Brings back so many memories.

I remember when I was first starting to get connections down there, I would hear people ask about blues. Being from the Philly area, I assumed they were talking about 1mg Xanax tabs. Fortunately, I was wrong and found out the awesome way. It was at that moment when I decided I wanted to live down there forever...but my dad got sick and I had to come home to help him but I WILL BE BACK!!! You can count on it. It's freakin' beautiful down there, too. Ahhh, they were the good 'ole days.

Anyway, I get 30s free but typically, around here they are $15-$25 now. Before the OP "plague" $15 was the steady rate.

inb4lok

Never Looked Back seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids's Avatar

people in CA are still paying 15 max. you can get 20 but people bitch and not in bulk at all. like if some piss ant want 2 or 3 you could say 20 take it or leave it, but you are prob going to be sitting on em for a minute.
    better the devil you know than the devil you don't

Jr. Opiophile pain-patient is just really nice pain-patient is just really nice pain-patient is just really nice pain-patient is just really nice pain-patient is just really nice pain-patient is just really nice pain-patient is just really nice pain-patient is just really nice pain-patient is just really nice pain-patient is just really nice

Shelley and all --

All this talk about Florida makes me: (1) regret that on the many trips I made there before, I never saw a local pain doctor, and (2) wonder if real pain patients find things better in Florida because of the lack of Rx monitoring, or worse because the pain clinics are more crowded?

What would you guys say?

OpioNoMo ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice
    Right ther right ther (aka midcoast Maine)

Quote Originally Posted by pain-pateint View Post
    Shelley and all --

All this talk about Florida makes me: (1) regret that on the many trips I made there before, I never saw a local pain doctor, and (2) wonder if real pain patients find things better in Florida because of the lack of Rx monitoring, or worse because the pain clinics are more crowded?

What would you guys say?
    Much, much better.

Opiophile jo-jo is just really nice jo-jo is just really nice jo-jo is just really nice jo-jo is just really nice jo-jo is just really nice jo-jo is just really nice jo-jo is just really nice jo-jo is just really nice jo-jo is just really nice jo-jo is just really nice jo-jo is just really nice jo-jo's Avatar

Damn I wanna move to Florida!
    Autism Affects 1 in 110 Children
    "Going cold turkey isn't as delicious as it sounds" --Homer Simpson

"Life is too short to swallow anything you can snort" --Mishka Shubaly

Lets all go up on a nice house! The 1st ever Opiophile NON-sober house!

Occasionally Opiated Oxy-Jen is an unknown quantity at this point Oxy-Jen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jo-jo View Post
    Damn I wanna move to Florida!
    Me too!!

Opiophile Moderator SeVeN has disabled reputation SeVeN's Avatar

usually the roxis are $20 around here in Ga. Sometimes 15 if buying more, and I have heard $30 too, but rarely.
    Tiocfaidh ar la

Trust No One

“It is one of the great joys of home ownership to fire a pistol in one's own bedroom”
    ― Alfred Jarry

“People who boast about their IQ’s are losers.” Stephen Hawking

Jr. Opiophile okie dokie is just really nice okie dokie is just really nice okie dokie is just really nice okie dokie is just really nice okie dokie is just really nice okie dokie is just really nice okie dokie is just really nice okie dokie is just really nice

$25 here in north east oklahoma, $20 if i get super lucky

Occasionally Opiated oxylean is an unknown quantity at this point

Up here in the New England area single blues have been at 25 for about two or three years now. they are the most popular choice even when the original Oc was around. but buying blues in bulk is around 15-17 a piece but that's for large ass packs. most days now bulk is at 17, with the change over to op's the supply in the area has been a little weak and hard to locate at times which leads to a 25-30 range currently. swim like to do three at once so habits out here get very expensive!

orig 8s 80-100 easy
    op 8's 25-30 - which is nice as swim finds the microwave method to work well:cool:

Noddin' & Moddin' mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline's Avatar

Where I come from (FLA) Blues would go for between 8-13 a piece on Average. Usually around 11 or 12, sometimes as high as 15. Bulk (50+) can go between 6-8 depending on how many your getting.

Now, I live on Long Island, NY, and I've seen blues go between 15-30, depending.

OpioNoMo SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex!

Quote Originally Posted by pain-pateint View Post
    Shelley and all --

What would you guys say?
    i'd say it's easier for anyone seeking pain pills, "real" or otherwise
    honestly i get sick and fucking tired of talk of "real pain patients"
    you know what makes you a real pain patient? a dr treats you for CP
    and since a dr treats me for CP, i'm just as much of a real pain patient as anyone the hell else

this chick, who definitely isn't me, but that i know really well gets the following per month:
    2nd: 240 roxy30s
    5th: 360 roxy30s
    14th: 240 roxy30s and 90 valium
    21st: 240 roxy30s and 120 hydro 7.5
    29th: 180 roxy30s, 90 roxy15s, and 90 oxy80s
    she is relatively young and not in any actual pain, and she gets all of this legally
    south motherfuckin' florida has got it going on
    every time i go online i gotta hear someone from oklahoma or michigan or some random flyover state
    talking about "fla is tightening up" "laws are changing" "it's not a pill paradise anymore"
    then i look around my own neighborhood and see the fucking reality of what's going on, like this chick
    i don't talk about oklahoma/michigan/minnesota/kansas like i know what i'm talking about, ya know?

OpioNoMo lessthanzero is an unknown quantity at this point

and since a dr treats me for CP, i'm just as much of a real pain patient as anyone the hell else

this chick, who definitely isn't me, but that i know really well gets the following per month:
    she is relatively young and not in any actual pain, and she gets all of this legally
    every time i go online i gotta hear someone from oklahoma or michigan or some random flyover state
    talking about "fla is tightening up" "laws are changing" "it's not a pill paradise anymore"
    then i look around my own neighborhood and see the fucking reality of what's going on, like this chick
    i don't talk about oklahoma/michigan/minnesota/kansas like i know what i'm talking about, ya know?

That is crazy! Can someone do the math, how many mgs of oxy is that a month?!?! What a lucky girl....I'd either be rich a hell or comatose with that dosage!

Quote Originally Posted by lessthanzero View Post
    That is crazy! Can someone do the math, how many mgs of oxy is that a month?!?! What a lucky girl....I'd either be rich a hell or comatose with that dosage!
    too much math for her, and she doesn't take too many of em
    but i heard she's replacing her truck and going to disneyworld in december

Cool, get me a t-shirt.

She gets...

1260 roxi 30's = 37,800 milligrams (1260 x $15 = $18,900)

90 roxi 15's = 1350 milligrams (90 x $7 = $630)

90 OC80's = 7,200 milligrams (90 x $40 = $3,600)

120 Vicodin 7.5's = 900 milligrams (120 x $5 = $600)

TOTAL MG's OF OXYCODONE = 46350mg (fourty six thousand three hundred and fifty)

If she sells them all, monthly, she can make up to $24,630.00

That's more than most peoples entire salary...dee-zam!

I don't even know her but I hope she doesn't even take 1/4th of that much. Wow....just wow.
    Last edited by JerCKY; 10-06-2010 at 06:23 PM.

OpioNoMo JMan is an unknown quantity at this point

holy cow that is a crap ton of oxy.. man oh man what a lucky girl!

I don't even think I would want that much. That just sounds like a bunch of problems waiting to happen.

just a couple price corrections for the area in which this girl lives, yours are too high

Quote Originally Posted by JerCKY View Post

1260 roxi 30's = 37,800 milligrams (1260 x $12 = $15,120)

90 roxi 15's = 1350 milligrams (90 x $6 = $540)

90 OC80's = 7,200 milligrams (90 x $25 = $2,250)

120 Vicodin 7.5's = 900 milligrams (120 x $2 = $240)

If she sells them all, monthly, she can make up to $18,150

Yeah, I figured they might be a little high if you were to sell to a local. I put the going rates in my area.

But a halfway houser would pay them prices no questions asked.

Either way, that's still a ridiculous amount. lol.

Opiophorum Member BigPoppy is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn, how many doctors does she see??? She must spend her life in the docs office!!!!!!!! This is exactly why the DEA is all over FLA. Greed

Never Looked Back normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420 is a splendid one to behold normus420's Avatar

I would be happy with one of thoughs scripts I get nothing because im an "addict". I feel like if i just got like 300 30's a month and 100 xanys id be set in life wouldnt even sell em well maybe a couple to friends but not many. Its fucked up the gov. has so much say over what meds you can get and what you cant.
    If that chick that shelly knos dropped dead u better believe the dea would eat them docs alive thats one reason i get nada every month.

Never Looked Back HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates's Avatar

"All you got is 80mg oxycodone, enough to keep me well and then some?? No 30mg oxycodone?? Fuck that, I'd rather be sick, than not sick"! Wow, it sounds like there are some intelligent people out that way.

Whoever this "chick" is, is skating on very thin ice. Nothing this good ends well :bricks:

"Do not bite at the bait of pleasure, till you know there is no hook beneath it". -Thomas Jefferson

"Not Rocka-fella, more like Mr. Cinderella, standing in the rain with a ripped umbrella"

These chemicals of Emeralds
    Last of the free tribes
    What kills your pain is what's giving me vibes

Exactly what I was thinking earlier. Very slippery slope.

Opiophorum Member maycausedrowsiness is a jewel in the rough maycausedrowsiness is a jewel in the rough maycausedrowsiness is a jewel in the rough maycausedrowsiness is a jewel in the rough maycausedrowsiness is a jewel in the rough maycausedrowsiness is a jewel in the rough maycausedrowsiness is a jewel in the rough maycausedrowsiness is a jewel in the rough maycausedrowsiness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JerCKY View Post
    Cool, get me a t-shirt.

She gets...

1260 roxi 30's = 37,800 milligrams (1260 x $15 = $18,900)

90 roxi 15's = 1350 milligrams (90 x $7 = $630)

90 OC80's = 7,200 milligrams (90 x $40 = $3,600)

120 Vicodin 7.5's = 900 milligrams (120 x $5 = $600)

If she sells them all, monthly, she can make up to $24,630.00

That's more than most peoples entire salary...dee-zam!

I don't even know her but I hope she doesn't even take 1/4th of that much. Wow....just wow.

Just for the hell of it, let's do some conversions for if she took some of that shit out of FLA, and brought it up North to my neck of the woods... NJ/NY Metropolitan area

1260 roxi 30's = 37,800 milligrams (1260 x $25 = $31,500)

90 roxi 15's = 1350 milligrams (90 x $12.5 = $1125)

90 OC80's = 7,200 milligrams (90 x $75 = $6750)

120 Vicodin 7.5's = 900 milligrams (120 x $4 = $480)

If she hops on a plane, comes up north and takes her LEGAL scripts and sells em on the street...

(drumroll please..............)

***************$39885**************

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Almost 40k, and almost double what the medicine is worth in sofla. Incentive to sell your pills? I think so.

Of course, those prices are assuming you didnt do any of the medicine yourself and you were selling all of the pills as singles at retail price, which is unlikely and risky as well, but still definitely a SHITLOAD of cash to be making EVERY MONTH!

Assume that she sold some at bulk prices and did a little bit herself, tentatively... let's say 20k. 20k a month! Times 12 months in a year... $240,000 I believe? That's a hell of a fucking monthly income for anybody, thats tier 1 wealth right there.. upper class shit.

I thought about if it was me in this particular sitiation.... shit, gotta go put on a fresh pair of boxers. lol

OpioNoMo ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker

i would stokepile that shit for the end of the world.. think of all the power one would have after the pharmacies gets robbed and every one runs out of dope! oh.. an op 80? 800 gallons of gas and ten cows. we think it is bad now

Junky callinrx has a spectacular aura about callinrx has a spectacular aura about callinrx has a spectacular aura about callinrx has a spectacular aura about callinrx has a spectacular aura about callinrx has a spectacular aura about callinrx's Avatar

Thats an insane amount of pharms. and the just makes the Dea/s look stupid for not spotting shit like this. Meanwhile, those "real pain patients" that "Really need them" for "Real pain" and not for profits are getting fucked with rx;s of tramadol or t3's

"Once you know, you can never go back".

All posts are for entertainment purposes only

Quote Originally Posted by BigPoppy View Post
    Damn, how many doctors does she see??? She must spend her life in the docs office!!!!!!!! This is exactly why the DEA is all over FLA. Greed
    i think she sees 5 docs
    and spends about an hour per office, that's 5hrs a month
    the girl might be crazy, but it's perfectly legal as she claims not to have signed a single narcotic contract

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast