Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Plugging Adderall

Opiophorum Member Swy will become famous soon enough Swy will become famous soon enough Swy will become famous soon enough Swy's Avatar

Default Re: Plugging Adderall

I remember a few months ago, somehow some "diabetic glucose tablets" ended up in my nose, I went to the store, came home and looked in the mirror. It looked like a smurf had ejaculated in my nostrils. All the more reason to put things in mah butt! (no homo) haha

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by GOLD N DIEMONDS View Post
    SRSLY M F -or other-

is it worth it, a real noticeable change??
    if one had to put a percent increase is 75-100%
    really accurate ?

and is BA a real known in both ?

(turkey baster in hand here)
    :cool:
    I can't offer any solid info on the bioavailabilities of the different RoAs but I did two Adderall today. Plugged the first one and I was surprised I still felt it after using so many recently. I got a decent "tweak" for ~4 hours. I railed the other one and all it seemed to do was give me the bad side effects of prescription amps and my nose ran for a good hour afterwards.

"Number 4, this don't really fly no more. Cuz who don't get high on they own supply?"

Token ★ Phenethylaminophile Chipper has disabled reputation Chipper's Avatar

With such a high bioavailability that amphetamines have, why bother?
    "Less is More"

Jr. Opiophile FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan's Avatar

naw mang - never too much BM info
    ( though mes glad u looked )

SRSLY M F -or other-

is it worth it, a real noticeable change??
    if one had to put a percent increase is 75-100%
    really accurate ?

and is BA a real known in both ?

(turkey baster in hand here)
    :cool:

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 018 AM ----------

haha u just answered me question
    lmaao
    threads doWn the shitter-
    we all join Fiendman at
    PHI ZAPPA CRAPPA

HA!!! Welcome aboard bitches!

Opiophorum Member Swy will become famous soon enough Swy will become famous soon enough Swy will become famous soon enough Swy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chipper View Post
    With such a high bioavailability that amphetamines have, why bother?
    I can't find definitive answers but wikipedia says d-amp has >75% oral and amphetamine says "Oral 20-25%; nasal 75%; rectal 95–99%; intravenous 100%"

I know people plug MDMA because it potentiates quite a bit, why not Adderall? I find eating em boring, railing em sucks, and I much prefer the onset/high of plugging. To each their own, just thought I'd throw it out there since it worked for me.

"Number 4, this don't really fly no more. Cuz who don't get high on they own supply?"

Opiophile Weanie More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen's Avatar

I always thought that adderal had such good BA that there was no need to plug them, or even extract the active chemicals, and purify for an injection.

I don't think the work needed to make a safe injectable from adderal would be worth it, but plugging would be a quick process, safer.

I'd PREDICT that the absorption from the booty would be quicker, and a person would feel it faster than taking them orally.

Basically, what Swy has noted.

It is best and safest to use them as your doctor says to. I can see how a person, bored with that routine, MIGHT consider plugging them. It would be less safe and more risk though.

M F

legal disclaimers:
    - More Feen is a fictitious character and an Opiophile Weanie
    - All posts are a work of fiction; the result of a diseased mind, and are intended for entertainment purposes only
    - More Feen does not condone any illegal activities; know the laws of your community, and abide by them

Token ★ Phenethylaminophile Chipper has disabled reputation Chipper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Swy View Post
    I can't find definitive answers but wikipedia says d-amp has >75% oral and amphetamine says "Oral 20-25%; nasal 75%; rectal 95–99%; intravenous 100%"

I know people plug MDMA because it potentiates quite a bit, why not Adderall? I find eating em boring, railing em sucks, and I much prefer the onset/high of plugging. To each their own, just thought I'd throw it out there since it worked for me.
    I speak from experience with Dextro and Methyl amphets: go oral and it will feel better and for longer. It's just a matter of waiting up to 90 minutes.
    Last edited by Chipper; 10-03-2010 at 07:12 PM.
    "Less is More"

Junky Pantopon Pete is just really nice Pantopon Pete is just really nice Pantopon Pete is just really nice Pantopon Pete is just really nice Pantopon Pete is just really nice Pantopon Pete is just really nice Pantopon Pete is just really nice Pantopon Pete is just really nice Pantopon Pete is just really nice Pantopon Pete is just really nice Pantopon Pete's Avatar

Whoa, didn't expect my butt drugs thread to warrant replies, I was just really gacked. Anyway, I'm no expert but here's what I do and my experiences with it:

I usually only use adderall once or twice a month but when I do, I binge. Since I get 15mg XRs, I'll crush the beads of two of those up in a bowl or shot glass with a screwdriver handle, add ~5ml of warm water, stir with the oral syringe, suck the solution up, flick any residue out of the tip and into the syringe, then I shake it up since the XRs tend to gel up sometimes, lay on my side, and "go to town." I've read about people who lay on their stomach or side for 15+ minutes but I'm usually redosing and fuck laying down on Adderall so after the syringe is out, I'll wait probably 45 seconds to a minute to get up and start tweaking. I've never "sprung a leak" or anything with this method but don't hold me to that

Since I binge on it, I'll end up using 75-150mg in the ~36 hours but I try to keep my last dose on the second day before 40 PM or not even Klonopin and Tylenol PM will kill it and a day and a half is plenty of time for me. I never use it without Oxycodone because straight stims make me way to jittery and I grind my teeth and fuck with my TMJ even worse. Mixing the two feels fucking awesome but I've taken it too far or redosed too soon a few times and definitely felt it. Rapid heartbeat, sweat soaked palms, chest pains, grinding my teeth. It sucks but I've never felt in any real danger, just like drinking a few energy drinks. I'm not a doctor and don't know the scientific effects of mixing opioids and amps aside from it's not great for your heart or mental health if you have enough Adderall laying around. I'll redose 15-30mg whenever I start crashing and it varies. I've had the first 30mg last me 5+ hours and by the second day I can take the same amount and it's just enough to keep me from crashing before 9 or 10 PM so I can get my sleeping schedule back.

As a side note, I was an idiot and came into more Addy than I usually do so I'm doing it twice within the same week (I never do this ) and my tolerance seems to build reallllly fast or there's some serious diminishing returns on abusing ADD meds.

If people are willing to give it a shot, I would be very interested to see how much it potentiates it for other people. Since I do feel that I get a lot more off plugging than railing or eating them, be careful guys. I'd hate to be the guy who killed someone by convincing them to shoot Adderrall in their ass. I think that covers everything I know. Good luck guys.
    You really feel the addies like a few minutes after plugging them? This might be worth it after all.

A little o/t, but Swy, is your avatar a picture from Breakfast of Champions? Haven't read it in a bit but my KV radar is pingin.
    "We took morphine, diamorphine, cyclizine, codeine, temazepam, nitrazepam, phenobarbitone, sodium amytal, dextropropoxyphene, methadone, nalbuphine, pethidine, pentazocine, buprenorphine, dextromoramide, chlormethiazole. The streets are awash with drugs you can have for unhappiness and pain, and we took them all. Fuck it, we would have injected vitimin C if only they'd made it illegal."

Jr. Opiophile FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan's Avatar

my friend tried plugging addies this weekend and can confirm that ROA provides a much quicker, more intense onset. he isn't arguing that taking orally is very effective, just that plugging is a nice change to the whole oral routine. a little change can be entertaining every now again. anybody have experience plugging straight dexidrine? my buddy LOVES dexidrine. what is it about that single compound that provides such a more euphoric high than the mix of amphets included in adderall? also, does anybody know the purpose of mixing so many different amphets into adderall? i'd imagine that the variety provides better control of ADHD, but that is pure speculation. any clarification here would be appreciated.

sorry for being a bit off topic, but i think these questions are interesting and kind of fit w/ this thread.

Opiophile Weanie More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen's Avatar

^^ +1 ^^

My buddy's dad's co-worker's son tried it, but he was also on other drugs at the time, so his response to the plugged Addies couldn't be clearly defined.

What Swy and FiendMan wrote would be accurate. I don't think a person would need to take a lot (people are plugging ~20mg doses).

It is faster and more noticeable, according to that kid.

M F

PS- Pill colourings will alter the colour of a pill-plugger's poop.

legal disclaimers:
    - More Feen is a fictitious character and an Opiophile Weanie
    - All posts are a work of fiction; the result of a diseased mind, and are intended for entertainment purposes only
    - More Feen does not condone any illegal activities; know the laws of your community, and abide by them

Never Looked Back Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Benz's Avatar

The needle exchanges & clinics in the UK try to persuade people who inject heroin to shoot it up their arses as harm reduction, I don't know if anyone does. It makes perfectly good sense that something will have more BA by plugging if it is normally taken up the nose, much larger surface area of mucous membrane and blood vessels/capillaries. Just a case of getting over the process...

Benz

Quote Originally Posted by Pantopon Pete View Post
    You really feel the addies like a few minutes after plugging them? This might be worth it after all.

A little o/t, but Swy, is your avatar a picture from Breakfast of Champions? Haven't read it in a bit but my KV radar is pingin.
    Yeah, within a few minutes I feel the onset and it's fully "on" in 20-30 minutes.

And the avatar is indeed from BoC, amazing book/author and I thought that picture fit the "opiophile" aspect haha

I have taken my share of Adderall orally and while it might last longer and have a smoother comedown, I prefer the happy medium of plugging over oral or insufflated.

So I came into some 20mg XRs, did my first "booty bumped" 40mg dose. Holy shit.

Welcome to geeked town! Population: Moi

I'm cleaning a half oz some really seedy mids and jamming some music, it's fucking amazing. Yay for butt drugs!

The Legend GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS's Avatar

. Holy shit.

Yay for butt drugs!
    ^^^srsly lol at that.

so what kind of timeframe we looking at?
    does up the butt - break the ER version?

and how long you think IR last as a butt drug?
    like 3-4 hours?
    mor/less etc

haha wow, can't believe I let that one slip by me. I'd say the first dose lasts 5-6 hours at least and if I've been binging it will just keep me out of a crash for a couple 2-3 hours, so it depends. I finished the weed, got my car cleaned and vacuumed. I need more stuff to do!

Never Looked Back limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria's Avatar

I tried Ritalin a long time ago but I'd love to givve Adderall a try. I don't have ADD/ADHD but still... don't mind something speedy now and again. Plugging you say eh? Well if you can get over the idea of "doing that" it does give you a viable alternative when you can't rig something up or snort it and orally just ain't doing it.
    LiMiTLeSS
    * My posts have been produced for entertainment value only.

The Legend GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS is cooler than ice GOLD N DIEMONDS's Avatar

haha wow, can't believe I let that one slip by me. I'd say the first dose lasts 5-6 hours at least and if I've been binging it will just keep me out of a crash for a couple 2-3 hours, so it depends. I finished the weed, got my car cleaned and vacuumed. I need more stuff to do!
    Hey thanks man,
    really this thread has turned out to be surprising and informative.
    Just was thinking this would also be a great way to stretch out a script,

perhaps if one just used their regular doses per day, (rather than going on a bit of a binge)
    one months script by mouth = two months worth via Swy butt drugs method.
    and
    being others have 'chimed' in on it working well, no doubt it must.

good job ,good thread Swy!

ps- no doubt you'll find more stuff to do.

Thanks man, I don't know how much it actually effects it but I'm going to take an XR orally for the first time in awhile to test the difference. Will report back with findings!

Ok I did 20mg booty bumped after the first 40mg dose was pretty much gone. I obviously wasn't as geeked as before but I still got the euphoria and warmness radiating. It lasted for ~4 hours and I was high to the point of grinding my teeth slightly. So since I'm up for another 12 hours or whatever, I took a 20mg XR as directed and while it does last longer, isn't as tweaky, and has a smoother comeup/crash, I'll take the BUTT DRUGZ! over that. I honestly don't see how this can be a placebo effect, the difference is seriously 1.5x-2x compared to eating or snorting them. It could be said that since I didn't parachute it, it's not really a safe test but I've had plenty of those little blue 5mg IRs and I know what 20mg of oral Adderall does. Meh, if it's a placebo effect, I don't care because I do feel a lot more geeked when I plug them. As long as I feel the enhanced effects I don't care if it makes sense scientifically haha

Opiophorum Member Flonut7 is a jewel in the rough Flonut7 is a jewel in the rough Flonut7 is a jewel in the rough Flonut7 is a jewel in the rough Flonut7 is a jewel in the rough Flonut7 is a jewel in the rough Flonut7 is a jewel in the rough Flonut7's Avatar

ok what are the chances but i just came up on 600 blue 10mg addies...never taken any before....any suggjestions....i railed one...nothing special...little bit of a body buzz....i dont do stims much cause my pancreatitus...any help on what a safe amount and ROA to have some fun with these would be great...obviously the whole 600 is not for me..lol...but if i like them i might keep a few...i havent read this whole thread yet...but i thought i would just jump in....i used to do shit tons of blow back in my hollywood days....and took dexadrine in college...any info on addies would be good...if you guys prefer i can start a new thread...dont want to steal this one

as we discussed throughout this thread, plugging provides a faster sonset w/ almost a rush of some sorts. several of us tried this method and LOVED it. in your case, i would just eat some. i'd start at 30mgs and go up from there. eating them takes a long time to kick in, but the legs are fucking tits.

if you eat some and decide you like them, then i would suggest plugging. as far as what to expect...imagine the dexedrine you did in college w/ less potency and euphoria.

Quote Originally Posted by FiendMan View Post
    as we discussed throughout this thread, plugging provides a faster sonset w/ almost a rush of some sorts. several of us tried this method and LOVED it. in your case, i would just eat some. i'd start at 30mgs and go up from there. eating them takes a long time to kick in, but the legs are fucking tits.

if you eat some and decide you like them, then i would suggest plugging. as far as what to expect...imagine the dexedrine you did in college w/ less potency and euphoria.
    Yeah, I would definitely suggest oral first but I stand by plugging for the best rush/decent legs/and just overall best ROA in my opinion.

Never Looked Back TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HandMeSomeOpiates View Post
    Is it me or has plugging gained a lot of popularity lately?? Hell, there's a thread about plugging kratom tincture for fuck sake! Now Adderall?? Before long people are going to be shoving weed up their ass.
    Yeah seriously what the fuck is with everyone putting their drugs up their ass. Some girl I know just had to go to the hospital because she snortedx2, pluggedx2, and intravaginal?x2 pokeball beans. I think this is a sign of some desperate people.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTalkingAsshole View Post
    Yeah seriously what the fuck is with everyone putting their drugs up their ass. Some girl I know just had to go to the hospital because she snortedx2, pluggedx2, and intravaginal?x2 pokeball beans. I think this is a sign of some desperate people.
    TheTalkingAsshole, want to know why there is so much asshole talk here.
    Pugging drugs in the asshole has been a constant subject since the beginning of OPI
    nothing new
    It a great ROA for some drugs and or different situations. Why does getting the most out of your drugs make you think those people are desperate ?. Because it's an asshole and not a nose, or a vein?
    That some fuckered up thinking, there.

and
    -your Girlfriend put 2 'pokeball beans" into her vaginer- WTF??
    that just weird

Occasionally Opiated BlueDevil is an unknown quantity at this point BlueDevil's Avatar

Pugging drugs in the asshole has been a constant subject since the beginning of OPI
    nothing new
    It a great ROA for some drugs and or different situations. Why does getting the most out of your drugs make you think those people are desperate ?. Because it's an asshole and not a nose, or a vein?

and
    that just weird
    I agree... it's probably shunned or looked down on by a lot of people because they are homophobic or closed minded. I think the only reason insufflation or injection is not looked at like that is because they are pretty common and people are seen doing that and talk about it openly, I don't think a lot of people really mention rectal use IRL.

Occasionally Opiated BigPig is fresh on the scene. BigPig is fresh on the scene. BigPig's Avatar

Re: Plugging Adderall

Quote Originally Posted by More Feen View Post
    a.k.a. "Squats Above Blue Snake",
    LOL dude you're mad funny!

p.s. dude, anyone else think we should have a lil sphincter icon for all the threads about plugging??? (hahaha kidding)
    sometimes I don't want to wake up,
    sometimes I just want to close my eyes and drift off and be on my own,
    they say that today's teardrops are tomorrow's rainbows, I don't know...
    sometimes it gets better, sometimes it gets worst, its just how the wind blows
    try to make the most of what comes and the least of all that goes...

Never Looked Back SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky is a name known to all SuperJunky's Avatar

nothing new

and
    that just weird
    I've heard of MDA/MDMA being administered vaginaley, it isn't as effective as the ass but it does work, or so I've read. I gave my GF a vaginal dose of fent, everything wet and add the powder... I've heard stories of girls failing a piss test for coke due to having sex w/ a coked out BF.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDevil View Post
    I agree... it's probably shunned or looked down on by a lot of people because they are homophobic or closed minded. I think the only reason insufflation or injection is not looked at like that is because they are pretty common and people are seen doing that and talk about it openly, I don't think a lot of people really mention rectal use IRL.
    I've never understood peoples reaction to plugging. I do talk about it in real life (or I did when I had friends). We all experimented w/ all sorts of roots of administration w/ various drugs. If a shot clogged instead of wasting drugs we just plugged the bloody mess. Better than nothing.

Never tried Adderall this way, just did about 5 minutes ago, I'm super sensitive to amphetamines so I used a 3ml syringe to divide a 10mg into a 5mg plug. Kinda stupid thing for me to do seeing as I'm barely capable of keeping myself out of WD, and am taking tramadol, I never liked SSRI's and speed together, but luck would have it that a pile of methadone powder that's been cooked more times than I can count just gave me another seemingly immaculate fix. I already feel this stuff kicking in, a little different than orally. So far I prefer it. Much easier than trying to crush and cook all those damned little beads for IV.

EDIT: About 15-20 minutes in now (I think), regardless of the bioavailability the effects seem much smoother. But that could be the 20mgs of Valium I took right before w/ 4mgs klonopin. Then again I never take any stimulant w/ out doubling up on the benzos.

FREE RoboJunkie

/Broken and battered/

Never Looked Back TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole is one bad motherfucker TheTalkingAsshole's Avatar

nothing new

and
    that just weird
    Well I can't really see how putting something in your ass would be any more dignified than putting it in your vagina, but then again I don't put drugs in every orrifice of my body.
    In any case, people will do what they wanna do, I just couldn't see sticking a syringe full of adderall in my asshole. If you're really in need of the extra BA, why not just get some meth. I hear thats pretty effective, not to mention you could smoke and shoot it as well...

I haven't plugged in awhile since I obtained a script for legitimate ADD and have been (mostly) taking them therapeutically since they've been a godsend when it comes to me being overwhelmed, unable to concentrate, and just being aimless.

As far as hating on plugging, a small oral syringe is nothing compared to ass ripping opiate shits. I don't enjoy sticking things in my ass but I'm gonna get the most bang for my buck without turning to the needle because I know I wouldn't make it out alive. To each their own, I spose.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTalkingAsshole View Post
    Well I can't really see how putting something in your ass would be any more dignified than putting it in your vagina, but then again I don't put drugs in every orrifice of my body.
    In any case, people will do what they wanna do, I just couldn't see sticking a syringe full of adderall in my asshole. If you're really in need of the extra BA, why not just get some meth. I hear thats pretty effective, not to mention you could smoke and shoot it as well...
    Plugging drugs can be a very SAFE and more effective ROA.
    The rectum is full of blood vessels very close to the surface,
    plugging can double the BA of some opiates, and stims in this case.
    why the fuck would you want to WASTE drugs?

You just got that butthole phobia----(Plugging really won't make you a homosexual )

and WTF??? - get some METH to smoke or shoot instead?
    -A lot of folks that will plug do so to AVOID us the needle,
    - Many/most have a LEGAL script to Ritalin , Addderal,- DON"T need to chance getting busted
    - And you can shoot the scripts stims if wanted to-
    -Meth is not a know quality , anything can be in it.
    - you like dealing with crackhead?
    So plugging is often done for HARM reduction as well as the increase in BA.

SWY has a fucking GREAT THREAD AND GOOD REPORT ON PUGGING ADDIES, RITS etc
    PLUGGING HAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE TALKED ABOUT ON OPI.

BUTT-go ahead,
    Keep Talking out of your Ass and shooting Crack

Good lookin out GOLD :cool:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast