Plugging Adderall

Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Plugging Adderall

Opiophorum Member Swy will become famous soon enough Swy will become famous soon enough Swy will become famous soon enough Swy's Avatar

Default Plugging Adderall

So a couple months ago, I was doing some research and I read that the rectal bioavailability of Adderall was higher than oral or insufflated. I was still kind of skeeved about shoving an oral syringe in my ass but I kept reading how much better it was, so I broke down and tried it. It seriously doubles, almost triples, my geekness with the same dose. I'm willing to stick something smaller than most of my.. leavings.. in my ass to get like 2.5 times the strength from the same dose. Is this a placebo effect or is it really that big of a difference? The percentages on the different types of amphetamines confused the shit out of me.

I railed 2 earlier today and then plugged one later in the night and felt a way better rush and was quite a bit higher for longer than when I railed em. I was always using oxy when I did my once a month adderall binge/all nighter so I ate half an OP 80 earlier and I'm saving the other half for the inevitable addy crash.

God I love typing on Adderall!

"Number 4, this don't really fly no more. Cuz who don't get high on they own supply?"

Jr. Opiophile FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan's Avatar

Default Re: Plugging Adderall

never plugged adderall, but thanks for the tip!!! i've done it w/ morphine before, but the results were mixed b/c i either 1) wasn't cleaned out or 2) didn't do enough. im gonna have to try this method before i can give any input to this topic.

if you want good info about BA for opies, rectal included, check out the paregoric kid's thread on BA. it includes the BA for just about every opie and every ROA. that way you can clearly see which opie to plug and which to snort/eat.

Opiophorum Member Swy will become famous soon enough Swy will become famous soon enough Swy will become famous soon enough Swy's Avatar

The only opiate I plug is morphine since it's usually OPs, percocets, vicodin, or the occasional fenty patch/bottle of sizzurp round these parts.

But seriously, after I railed the 30mg, I got a slight rush and it sat me down for a second but nothing special. Plugging it gives a nice warm burst of energy and you can feel it go through your body and eventually you're geeked and posting all kinds of shit on opiophile

"Number 4, this don't really fly no more. Cuz who don't get high on they own supply?"

Opiophorum Member comeondogbarkbite is an unknown quantity at this point comeondogbarkbite's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Swy View Post
    The only opiate I plug is morphine since it's usually OPs, percocets, vicodin, or the occasional fenty patch/bottle of sizzurp round these parts.

But seriously, after I railed the 30mg, I got a slight rush and it sat me down for a second but nothing special. Plugging it gives a nice warm burst of energy and you can feel it go through your body and eventually you're geeked and posting all kinds of shit on opiophile
    IM not a big fan of addy but swim gets perscribed sixty 20s a month and hasnt taken one in 2 years

Noddin' & Moddin' mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by comeondogbarkbite View Post
    IM not a big fan of addy but swim gets perscribed sixty 20s a month and hasnt taken one in 2 years

cool.........?

Never Looked Back HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates's Avatar

Is it me or has plugging gained a lot of popularity lately?? Hell, there's a thread about plugging kratom tincture for fuck sake! Now Adderall?? Before long people are going to be shoving weed up their ass.

"Do not bite at the bait of pleasure, till you know there is no hook beneath it". -Thomas Jefferson

"Not Rocka-fella, more like Mr. Cinderella, standing in the rain with a ripped umbrella"

These chemicals of Emeralds
    Last of the free tribes
    What kills your pain is what's giving me vibes

Jr. Opiophile FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan's Avatar

yep, HMSO, plugging does seem to gaining speed. i think all those tough guys are finally getting over the social stigma of stuffing things up ones ass for a better buzz. took me a while to get used to the idea, but i actually plugged some morphine today. i would do it more often, but i'm always plugged up from doing too many opies

dogbarkbite...how can you handle having all those addies and not doing any? i'm not big on speed, but if you lay a line out in front of me all hell breaks loose.

Quote Originally Posted by comeondogbarkbite View Post
    Really? I don't know what opiates you're into but pharmy speedballs are by far my DOC or "junkie fuel" as I like to call it. Not good on the heart and I try to keep my amp use to once, maybe twice a month but plugging a couple adderall and doing some oxy makes me x∞.. until the crash then it's more "oh god, kill me now."

As far as plugging goes, when I first heard about it, I laughed and thought "seriously?" But with morphine and adderall, I pretty much only plug them because it makes a pretty noticeable difference in getting the most bang for your buck. I told some people about it and they all said it was gay or whatever but fuck them cuz I'm getting more high and as always:

OpioNoMo GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome)

Quote Originally Posted by mainline View Post
    cool.........?
    lol, youes caught that tOO
    huh?
    O_O

you crack me up mainbro

Occasionally Opiated chillbreh is fresh on the scene. chillbreh is fresh on the scene. chillbreh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Swy View Post
    Seems lke you like alot of things in ur ass jk jk
    Last edited by Brony; 10-02-2010 at 08:53 PM. Reason: fixed quote

Opiophile Weanie More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen's Avatar
    Don't Stare at Flashing Brain (may cause seizures)

Hey Swy,

Thanks for the info. I got lots of questions about this, don't answer any you don't wanna.

How much adderal do you , or your buddy, usually plug--what's your dose?

As far as prepping, are the pills just crushed, mixed with water, drawn-up in your needle-less syringe, inserted and squirted? (seems like the way to go).

What color are your buddy's pills?

So, like, my buddy gets blue addies, so if he plugged these, will his poops be stained blue, do you think?

Do you think its better to dissolve the crushed pills in a smaller volume of water, or a larger volume?

After you've squirted and removed the syringe, is it best to lay down for while (like 30 minutes??).

Some pluggers say that laying on your Left side is better, due to rectal anatomy--do you have any tips--such as best position for absorption?

Okay, I think that's it for now.

Thanks for your information man,

M F

a.k.a. "Squats Above Blue Snake",
    a.k.a. "Se├▒or Mierda Azul",
    a.k.a. " L'homme ├* l'anus Bleu. ",
    a.k.a. "Mann mit dem blauen Schei├če"
    a.k.a. "Пятна туалеты синий"

legal disclaimers:
    - More Feen is a fictitious character and an Opiophile Weanie
    - All posts are a work of fiction; the result of a diseased mind, and are intended for entertainment purposes only
    - More Feen does not condone any illegal activities; know the laws of your community, and abide by them

OpioNoMo GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome)

Quote Originally Posted by More Feen View Post
    Hey Swy,

Thanks for the info. I got lots of questions about this, don't answer any you don't wanna.

So, like, my buddy gets blue addies, so if he plugged these, will his poops be stained blue, do you think?

After you've squirted and removed the syringe, is it best to lay down for while (like 30 minutes??).

M F

a.k.a. "Squats Above Blue Snake",
    a.k.a. "Se├▒or Mierda Azul",
    a.k.a. " L'homme ├* l'anus Bleu. ",
    a.k.a. "Mann mit dem blauen Schei├če"
    a.k.a. "Пятна туалеты синий"
    well Science Guy
    I 'll take a shot at answerng these two questions

1) Blue poops would be welcome change in color, u likes it!

2) STAND ON HEAD fer 5 miutes
    then slowly
    lie on left side rolls to right for 20 minutes
    :cool:

SRSLY-rather interesting if PLUGGING IT would double or more the effects
    perhaps volunteers ( M F) can chime in too ???
    please

Opiophile Weanie More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOLD N DIEMONDS View Post
    well Science Guy
    I 'll take a shot at answerng these two questions

1) Blue poops would be welcome change in color, u likes it!

2) STAND ON HEAD fer 5 miutes
    then slowly
    lie on left side rolls to right for 20 minutes

SRSLY-rather interesting if PLUGGING IT would double or more the effects
    perhaps volunteers ( M F) can chime in too ???
    please

Well my good buddy GnD,

There is a 212% chance that Ol' Morfy's already tried this (maybe just before posting his previous post).

Well, he certainly hasn't poooped yet (so that question remains to be answered), but most everything else was done.

I wish I could offer a "chime" in a decent tone for y'all, but unfortunately..., other chemicals are interfering with my subjectivity at this particular moment.

I am staying up really, really late. And I am not feeling very tired. And I'm typing a shitload this morning. So I guess at least: it does work, and I think it feels stronger and more intense than simply eating them.

Ol' Morfy used ~20-mg. Next time I will (consider) trying Swy's recommended dose AND not taking anything else, so the effects will be "clean."

More (blue butt) Feen

legal disclaimers:
    - All posts are a work of fiction; the result of a diseased mind, and are intended for entertainment purposes only
    - More Feen does not condone any illegal activities; know the laws of your community, and abide by them

thanks for confirming this little trick there blue butt! i'm gettin some addies today so i can't wait. the ones i'm getting are pink so you can call me what you'd like! i was thinkin of plugging 40mgs, but you think that might be a bit much on top of the current 50mcg x 2 patches i'm wearing? i would lay off the breakthrough meds for the day as well.

if i don't get any responses, i'll just go for it and report back. i've eaten MUCH larger doses than that so i should be ok...i'd just like to have some others confirm this for me prior to the excursion ya know?

Hey there Fiend-M,

Combining any drugs can be risky--especially benzos & opies or alcohol or barbiturates, etc....

If you're on fent, and take some stimulant--esp. if this is stuff your doctor Rxd you,--there's not a lot of interactions you'd need to be worried about.

I'm assuming you're healthy, etc....., you might wanna think about starting at 20-mg of adderal, and seeing how that sits with you. If its good, and you want more, then you could take another 20.

While Fent & Amphet.s shouldn't have a negative interaction, if you have any heart problems, amphetamines can make those problems worse--like any stimulant (coke, methamph., ritalin).

If you're young & healthy, then risks of heart problems are much lower (but never are zero), just because there may be an unknown problem that amphetamines can make worse (due to increased heart rate, blood pressure, etc...).

So yeah, now that we have the health warnings taken care of.

Be careful and post what you did, or didn't do.

After years of reading about people plugging this, and plugging that, I never would have thought that plugging addies would be any better than munching them!

M F

legal disclaimers:

thanks for the tip MF. i've always had this "balls to the wall" attitude where if i do something, i do it BIG. i'm really happy you chimed in though b/c who knows how hard 20mg will hit me rectally? i know orally its kinda like a cup of coffee for me, but w/ better absorbortion and all, it could be too much. i'm not talkin deadly, but more like jittery and geekin ya know?

i know you're a very smart person so i'll heed your warning. i'll let you know how it works out, but its gonna be a few hours until my boy wakes up.

one last question...how long should one wait after plugging one dose until plugging another dose is alright or not wasteful?

I appreciate your kind words, but luck has a lot to do with me not being dead.

Sorry if I am overly cautious, you don't have to listen.

I mean, we all know that even if we doing everything right, and are super super careful ALL THE TIME, we're still gonna kick the bucket someday.

I think you have the right attitude, there are times you gotta go balls to the walls. Living to 110 years old, but having a boring life is wasteful. Living a fun, fulfilled life is what seems to matter.

But there's no need to foolishly gamble and shorten ones life

Take it easy man!

M F

ABout time between doses... IDK. This is my first 4 hours into this ROA. Maybe we can get Swy to answer (his post said that he was railing, plugging and othe shit, maybe back to back). We should wait and see what he recommends.

legal disclaimers:

funny, with him railing and plugging addies i thought he'd still be awake! usually i ignore most warnings, but given the amount of fent i'm on, plus benzos, i'm gonna take this one slow and steady. i can always go BIG next time b/c there will be a next time!

i'm anxious to see what Swy has to say bout frequency b/c i could use this for my morphine regime as well! hmmm...i bet i could fit 20mg of adderall and 60mg of morphine into an oral syringe (sp?)...speedassball ha

Whoa, didn't expect my butt drugs thread to warrant replies, I was just really gacked. Anyway, I'm no expert but here's what I do and my experiences with it:

I usually only use adderall once or twice a month but when I do, I binge. Since I get 15mg XRs, I'll crush the beads of two of those up in a bowl or shot glass with a screwdriver handle, add ~5ml of warm water, stir with the oral syringe, suck the solution up, flick any residue out of the tip and into the syringe, then I shake it up since the XRs tend to gel up sometimes, lay on my side, and "go to town." I've read about people who lay on their stomach or side for 15+ minutes but I'm usually redosing and fuck laying down on Adderall so after the syringe is out, I'll wait probably 45 seconds to a minute to get up and start tweaking. I've never "sprung a leak" or anything with this method but don't hold me to that

Since I binge on it, I'll end up using 75-150mg in the ~36 hours but I try to keep my last dose on the second day before 40 PM or not even Klonopin and Tylenol PM will kill it and a day and a half is plenty of time for me. I never use it without Oxycodone because straight stims make me way to jittery and I grind my teeth and fuck with my TMJ even worse. Mixing the two feels fucking awesome but I've taken it too far or redosed too soon a few times and definitely felt it. Rapid heartbeat, sweat soaked palms, chest pains, grinding my teeth. It sucks but I've never felt in any real danger, just like drinking a few energy drinks. I'm not a doctor and don't know the scientific effects of mixing opioids and amps aside from it's not great for your heart or mental health if you have enough Adderall laying around. I'll redose 15-30mg whenever I start crashing and it varies. I've had the first 30mg last me 5+ hours and by the second day I can take the same amount and it's just enough to keep me from crashing before 9 or 10 PM so I can get my sleeping schedule back.

As a side note, I was an idiot and came into more Addy than I usually do so I'm doing it twice within the same week (I never do this ) and my tolerance seems to build reallllly fast or there's some serious diminishing returns on abusing ADD meds.

If people are willing to give it a shot, I would be very interested to see how much it potentiates it for other people. Since I do feel that I get a lot more off plugging than railing or eating them, be careful guys. I'd hate to be the guy who killed someone by convincing them to shoot Adderrall in their ass. I think that covers everything I know. Good luck guys.

Eh,

Thanks Swy!! My addie run is coming to an end, I think--its been ~7 hours now, but it was also my first time.

Got a little headache, but I'll crash soon, or pop sumpin for the pain.

Interesting technique, never too old to learn a new trick.

How do you say your Nickname, is it like "Swhy" or "Swee"?

M F

legal disclaimers:

Yeah, I can't offer a ton of info other than anecdotal evidence of it working a lot better for me. Good luck with the comedown man, I'm almost there but I'll probably do 15mg more just to get me through today and then lay off for awhile, coming off opiates and amps after not sleeping all night takes it's toll, especially if you're an idiot and do it twice in a week time.

And it's "Swhy"

Named after an old Modest Mouse song.

to reiterate what MF said...thanks for the info man! i'm gettin my addies in about 2-3 hours and i'm very excited to try this new method. i agree that when pluggin anything, the enima liquid style is the way to go.

after pluggin, i'll report my results back to you. i think it may even potentiate my fent, but we'll see. welcome to the boards, and great start by sharing this information. look forward to seeing you around more!

Sure thing guys, I'm glad people are willing to try it and I didn't get a bunch of "you're an idiot" responses. The warm feeling of energy that seems to radiate from my stomach to my whole body + the obvious awesomeness of opiates is probably the best "rush" I'm gonna get unless I start slamming things, which I don't plan on doing any time soon. Plugged addy + fent sounds like fun but I don't really fuck with fent after almost ODing because I smoked a whole 50mcg patch throughout one day. Have fun and be safe man!

Also, awesome Zappa avatar, by the way. :cool:

thanks man! i've had a serious man crush on zappa ever since i first heard him play. i gotta huge tat of him on my right calf. if you go to my profile you can see a pic of the tattoo. i also have all of his albums, yes all of them, which is well over 100. if you're into zappa or would like to find out if you are, i can upload some albums to my mediafire account and send you some links. just lemme know.

also, i'm an audiophile period and enjoy music of all types so if you'd like to turn me onto any music i'd appreciate that. i'm currently really into folk punk and garage. bands like mischief brew, andrew jackson jihad, this bike is a pipe bomb, the coffin lids, king khan and the bbq show...

lemme know what you think about the zappa tat and if you'd like me to upload some music for you!

I'm retarded and can't find the picture for some reason.. Anyway, I've listened to a few Zappa albums because one of my buddies has the same "man crush" but I was always kind of intimidated by his catalog. I'm always on the hunt for new music, a "Zappa primer" would be awesome and much appreciated, actually.

Also, fuck yeah, folk punk! Definitely one of my favorite genres. AJJ, Ghost Mice, TBIAPB, Johnny Hobo and the Freight Trains, Wingnut Dishwashers Union, Spoonboy, The Moldy Peaches, Kimya Dawson, Defiance, Ohio, and any others I left out. All amazing stuff.

As far as my musical tastes, it's a mish mash of indie rock, folk, punk, folk punk, hip hop, 90s emo/screamo, and I listen to a lot of singer/songwriter stuff like Elliott Smith, Kind of Like Spitting, Todd Snider, etc.

My last.fm can probably explain better than I can but my sister uses my computer so some of that is hers.
    http://www.last.fm/user/dramamine813

Any excuse I can find to shove stuff up inside me:

drugs...... smuggling...... suppositories

legal disclaimers:

haha I guess if you gotta stick something up your ass, might as well be some "tweak fuel" or that's how I sleep at night.. or don't if I do that.. my head hurts.

I traded some klonopin for half an OP 80, and chewed that up and plugged my last Adderall. I better enjoy it because this is the last for at least a month. Feelin pretty :cool:

Actually,

If anyone wonders,

If blue tablets are crushed-up and dissolved into water, and then squirted into one's rectum,

the subsequent "movement" has a Single, Blue "Tiger-Stripe" that wraps around. Similar to a groove on a drill bit.

I know, TMI

M F

PS: Po-Po, the blue pills mentioned in this thread by me were my diabetic glucose tablets, for when I am hypoglycemic from mis-judging my insulin dose.

legal disclaimers:

Any excuse I can find to shove stuff up inside me:

drugs...... smuggling...... suppositories

ahh, GERBILS too!!

legal disclaimers:

Actually,

If anyone wonders,

the subsequent "movement" has a Single, Blue "Tiger-Stripe" that wraps around. Similar to a groove on a drill bit.

I know, TMI

M F

naw mang - never too much BM info
    ( though mes glad u looked )

SRSLY M F -or other-

is it worth it, a real noticeable change??
    if one had to put a percent increase is 75-100%
    really accurate ?

and is BA a real known in both ?

(turkey baster in hand here)

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 018 AM ----------

ahh, GERBILS too!!

haha u just answered me question
    lmaao
    threads doWn the shitter-
    we all join Fiendman at
    PHI ZAPPA CRAPPA

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast